ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Big Pharma conspiracies , corporation conspiracies

Old 7th December 2017, 03:54 AM   #1
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Big Pharma is Killing Holistic Doctors

This is very serious, I am told. It is news that the MSM is ignoring completely. It makes you wonder what other terrible things are being done by Big Corporations!

Unintended Holistic Doctor Death Series: Now 80 Dead
https://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-...doctor-deaths/

Why Is THIS Happening to Holistic Doctors?? 77+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cik4...ature=youtu.be

Famous Holistic Author, Working Against Big Pharma, Found Dead
http://yournewswire.com/holistic-aut...g-pharma-dead/
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 7th December 2017 at 03:59 AM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 04:05 AM   #2
mikado
Graduate Poster

Wish they would hurry up and kill more of the woo peddlers.
Old 7th December 2017, 04:11 AM   #3
fagin
Illuminator

So lots of no connections whatsoever?

Health Nut New?
Old 7th December 2017, 04:14 AM   #4
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Scott Sommers View Post

Famous Holistic Author, Working Against Big Pharma, Found Dead
http://yournewswire.com/holistic-aut...g-pharma-dead/
https://www.snopes.com/2017/08/09/au...death-suicide/
Oh no, suicide. Does that mean she was in cahoots with Bigfoot Pharma?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 04:16 AM   #5
Worm
Graduate Poster

People die. Some of them are doctors. Some of them are 'doctors'.

Yawn.

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 04:49 AM   #6
Tolls
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Health Nut New?
I know.
It just screams "legitimate news source".
Tolls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 05:41 AM   #7
bknight
Critical Thinker

This reminds me of the unanswered questions regarding NASA scientists who have died mysteriously.
https://undergroundscience.net/other...hats-going-on/
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 07:20 AM   #8
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Oh dear! Who will align my knee chakras now?!
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 07:58 AM   #9
Armitage72
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
This reminds me of the unanswered questions regarding NASA scientists who have died mysteriously.
https://undergroundscience.net/other...hats-going-on/

Not to mention the mysterious deaths and misfortunes that plagued the cast of The Little Rascals. What did they know?
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 08:22 AM   #10
bknight
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
Not to mention the mysterious deaths and misfortunes that plagued the cast of The Little Rascals. What did they know?
They knew that an unfounded agency called NASA would murder 10 astronauts in the mid 60's
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 08:23 AM   #11
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I gave up very early in my reading of this list, because it is very disorganized, and the more you look the more it appears to be a "texas sharpshooter" grouping. Some suicides are confirmed, some are muggings, some of the victims are either not holistic or not known to be, some may not even be medical doctors, etc.

If I were looking for evidence of a conspiracy by big pharma, not that I am, I'd be looking for something unusual in the distribution, especially the geographic distribution, of the victims. If the distribution resembles that of the general population, you can't say much about it anyway.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 08:40 AM   #12
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Big Pharma is killing holistic doctors?

Do they take requests?

Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 11:56 AM   #13
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Just for clarity: a "holistic doctor" is a "doctor" with a hole inside their skull?

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 03:18 PM   #14
P.J. Denyer
Master Poster

Originally Posted by ddt View Post
Just for clarity: a "holistic doctor" is a "doctor" with a hole inside their skull?

Yes, but luckily the skull itself is undamaged.
Old 7th December 2017, 03:47 PM   #15
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

So that's one reason my prescriptions are so expensive- those hit men do not come cheap!
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 04:26 PM   #16
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
Yes, but luckily the skull itself is undamaged.
No trepanning involved? What a pity.

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2017, 05:44 PM   #17
Axxman300
Master Poster

Is the real murderer a one-armed man?
Old 8th December 2017, 12:27 AM   #18
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

It's as if there is a war being waged against knowledge.

nuclear scientists
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/49272275.cms

Cancer doctors
http://yournewswire.com/11-cancer-do...-three-months/

Astronauts
https://aplanetruth.info/24-why-did-...ee-years-time/

and others
http://secretsofthefed.com/dead-125-...e-journalists/
I've seen it here and in several other places that there is no Illuminati. That doesn't even make sense. There's a Wikipedia entry that talks about it. I'm not saying that everything on Wikipedia is true, but if you read it, it's just really clear how the Illuminati controls the world.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 8th December 2017 at 12:37 AM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 06:51 AM   #19
Tony99
Muse

It's as if there is a war being waged against people.

So many people
http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/

So many deaths everyday. Is there an online petition I can sign or an awareness 'fun run' I can participate in to put a stop to all this?
Tony99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 07:36 AM   #20
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I gave up very early in my reading of this list, because it is very disorganized, and the more you look the more it appears to be a "texas sharpshooter" grouping. Some suicides are confirmed, some are muggings, some of the victims are either not holistic or not known to be, some may not even be medical doctors, etc.

If I were looking for evidence of a conspiracy by big pharma, not that I am, I'd be looking for something unusual in the distribution, especially the geographic distribution, of the victims. If the distribution resembles that of the general population, you can't say much about it anyway.
Ah I see you are a shill for the Big P, you'd almost get away with it apart from the fact we all know that Big P are diabolically clever and they've made sure that the distribution of deaths looks just like what you'd expect if they weren't killing holistic Drs!
Old 8th December 2017, 03:47 PM   #21
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Damn, I wish they would do a more complete job....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 05:29 PM   #22
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Damn, I wish they would do a more complete job....
Big pharma is a slave to its shareholders and they can't justify more when the health nuts die so efficiently and for free.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 05:32 PM   #23
bigred
Penultimate Amazing

ty to the OP for the laugh, I needed that
bigred is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 05:34 PM   #24
bigred
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Is the real murderer a one-armed man?
No, he's the one who faked the moon landing and forgot to add the stars to the fake sky. duh.
bigred is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 05:50 PM   #25
wasapi
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bigred View Post
ty to the OP for the laugh, I needed that
Yes, it was good for some smiles! I noticed how appropriately named the site was. HealthNutNews. Nailed it.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories