IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , diseases

Old Today, 04:01 PM   #2281
Caroline13
Critical Thinker

There are a lot of old people who are really OLD THINKERS and I don't put myself in that category..can't imagine a conversation with Biden and Fauci, duhhhhh
Caroline13 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:05 PM   #2282
Caroline13
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
It always amazes me how people like Caroline13 will preach about how important it is to have a strung immune system to fight off diseases, and in the next breath denounce the one of the best methods of strengthening ones immune system: vaccines.
I don't choose lab produced vaccines for my immune system...food based supplements are what I believe keep our immune systems in good stead...no lab chemicals... And this is not the MOST and especially in America's thinking...pharma controls the U.S.
Caroline13 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:20 PM   #2283
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
There are a lot of old people who are really OLD THINKERS and I don't put myself in that category..can't imagine a conversation with Biden and Fauci, duhhhhh
Nor can I, but I don't think my difficulty is yours. I can't imagine either of them confusing a conversation with a lecture from someone so prideful of her ignorance.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #2284
Steve
Philosopher

No, I imagine you would be quite quite overwhelmed by a conversation with people who actually know what they are talking about. We have some evidence of that right here in the forum.
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #2285
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I was curious to see the evidence that you won't show us on this forum, so I searched for Skeptics.com.
This is what I found:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...0b3f4e0e68.jpg

Are you sure that's the name of the other forum where you posted all this special secret evidence?
Off topic:

Hey Icerat. Maybe we could get a shorter domain name for this forum. I don't think we're talking about a huge amount of expense here. Want to buy that domain name? You could make it an alias for the current name (or vice versa).
CORed is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:54 PM   #2286
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

I was curious to see the evidence that you won't show us on this forum, so I searched for Skeptics.com.
This is what I found:

Are you sure that's the name of the other forum where you posted all this special secret evidence?
Nothing. It's just BS.
Well, once you get the BS, you can go for the MS (More of the same) and the Ph. D. (Piled higher and deeper): Very old (so old it was old when I was in college) college joke.
CORed is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:57 PM   #2287
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
He constantly refers to the election and Dr Fauci.
He seems to think it's an American thing.
He ignores the rest of the world.

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to correct username in quote
Well, it does seem that a lot of Americans (or USAians) seem to believe that the rest of the world doesn't actually exist.
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #2288
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Age is a bigger factor than all of those. Don't get old. That's my advice.
I would totally agree, were it not for the fact that the alternative is so much worse.
Old Today, 05:32 PM   #2289
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

I don't want or need any vaccines except I needed a Tetnus maybe 20 yrs ago and that's been it. Then I believe a smallpox to go to first grade in 1943. Give me good old clean natural immune system health. Works for me.
Well sure, because being immune to polio and paraplegic is so much better than being immune to polio and not paraplegic. Right?
Old Today, 05:35 PM   #2290
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Not quite. Caroline simply posted a borked link. (Note the elipsis in the middle of it).
Looks like Caroline's understanding of HTML is about the same as her understanding of medicine. What a shock!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories