ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING!

Old 20th January 2018, 10:20 AM   #41
Henri McPhee
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
The only thing Russia did was use 9/11 to help form the Alt Right.
You only said it could be.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2018, 04:24 PM   #42
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
The Russian connection with 9/11 does not exist. No American Intelligence agency has ever said so. This forum is spreading fake news about it and censoring the evidence and facts, and it applies to elections which so excites American politicians and journalists:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...erence.538198/
Posts like this always bring out my Yoda voice.

"Triggered, you seem.

Russian fanboy, it makes you appear.

Forum is monolithic entity, you mistakenly think."
Old 22nd January 2018, 10:34 AM   #43
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Talking

You only said it could be.
Actually I caught a Russian troll in 2006 using a young lady friend of mines picture, with her in a, Bikini to recruit and hack young men on Myspace for the Truth movement, I may still have the Email from Alex Jones to the Troll, Dimitri
From RTV. s office in the Kremlin.
Note here I only reversed the Mouse over link he was trying to use to take over my machine, and read my emails using the known vernerability in windows at that time.
Basicly you click to view the inlarged photo link the link installs spy ware into your system.
Turn about is just fair play.
That was a standard way to Influence and phycologically control young males and make them loose trust in public systems, and in Achedemia.
That also is why so many now especially far right Libertarians are part of the Alt right movement, natural evolution of the thought process from Truther to Alt Right everything is a lie activist.
That's my take on what has been going on over the years I have been watching this, but remember I am Just a Jewish Shill, 9/11/2001_CD debunked, who needs to die for my crimes Against humanity.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2018, 12:08 PM   #44
Allen773
Muse

Saudi Arabia and the other Sunni Gulf monarchies, folks. Along with Pakistan (ISI, anyone?) and to a less clear but definitely some extent (oddly enough), Iran. Those are where you can find the most fruitful avenues of investigation regarding state sponsorship, funding, and facilitation of Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda's activities - including 9/11.

To be honest, this thread kinda reminds me of the CTs propagated by certain cheerleaders for the US invasion of Iraq e.g. "Mohammed Atta met with an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague", "Ramzi Yousef was an Iraqi intelligence agent himself," "Zarqawi was taking orders from Saddam", and so on. Or indeed, even more preposterously and offensive, the notion that 9/11 was orchestrated by the Mossad (but of course ) or yes, LIHOP/MIHOP accounts fingering the scary and nefarious, all-powerful CIA and "neo-cons" in the Bush White House and the Pentagon for 9/11. None of this is helpful, to say the least.

Last edited by Allen773; 24th January 2018 at 12:09 PM.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2018, 12:08 PM   #45
trustbutverify
Philosopher

The Russian connection with 9/11 does not exist. No American Intelligence agency has ever said so. This forum is spreading fake news about it and censoring the evidence and facts, and it applies to elections which so excites American politicians and journalists.
Censoring which "evidence and facts"? Where, specifically, is this forum censoring anything Putin's useful twats have been told to (or paid to) believe?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories