ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , politics humor

Old 22nd April 2019, 06:22 AM   #441
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
"Orange Man Bad" has grown on me.... it's sounding more and more like the perfect nom de plume for El Presidente.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...62fdf206a5.gif
Sort of like a flabby orange Hulk?

The Uncredible Bulk?
Old 22nd April 2019, 06:25 AM   #442
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
Sort of like a flabby orange Hulk?

The Uncredible Bulk?
Sort of like that. Only different. And better.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2019, 08:02 AM   #443
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Trump called a lot of his political opponents by a simple demeaning nickname. Little Marco Rubio, Lying Ted Cruz, Low Energy Jeb, Crispy Creme Christie etc. But I think it's time for everyone to call him a nickname.

I 've been trying to think of a good nickname for him. So many come to mind. Pussy Grabber, Deceitful Don, Drumpf Trump, Lying Turd or alternatively Lying POS.

But I think after his submissive obsequious performance with Putin, I've been thinking Treasonous Trump or Traitor Trump.

Any ideas? I'll put them up for a vote later.
With Putin I am certain it was Trump the Rump for Putin to put in!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2019, 08:05 AM   #444
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Oh look, the "gay sex as pejorative" jokes are back. Yaaay.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2019, 10:22 PM   #445
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
So many this
Old 5th May 2019, 01:22 AM   #446
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Clown

not a bad nickname, even if it comes from Biden.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-2020-1301641
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 03:19 AM   #447
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Clown

DonnyPenny
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th May 2019, 03:04 PM   #448
dann
Philosopher

Loser Donald seems to be gaining ground:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2019, 10:57 AM   #449
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by dann View Post
Loser Donald seems to be gaining ground:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
He really, really hates being called a loser.
Old 16th May 2019, 10:09 AM   #450
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

I see Mayor Bill de Blasio has a nickname for Trump

ConDon

That's #ConDon
Education, not epiphanies
Intellect, not ignorance.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2019, 01:53 PM   #451
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I see Mayor Bill de Blasio has a nickname for Trump

ConDon

That's #ConDon
Him, how about ConDumb?
Old 16th May 2019, 04:26 PM   #452
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Him, how about ConDumb?
That works too,. There are so many good ones. It's hard to choose.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2019, 04:39 PM   #453
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

That works too,. There are so many good ones. It's hard to choose.
Good in what sense?
Old 16th May 2019, 05:15 PM   #454
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Good in what sense?
In the sense of being accurate and amusing.

Trump is really the worst human being that I've EVER seen in politics. He lies, he cheats, he is anti-democratic. The man has no principles. I use to be proud to be American. I thought this country stood for something more than self interest. His willingness to ignore the law is reprehensible.

What bothers me the most about all of this is to see fellow Americans jump on board his lying train. Oh well, I can at least make fun of the lying orange POS.
Old 2nd September 2019, 01:09 PM   #455
dann
Philosopher

Randy Rainbow's nickname for Trump isn't bad:
I AGREE
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 05:06 PM   #456
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Randy Rainbow has a lot of very amusing Trump parodies. This is one of his best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb219dz_NeA
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2019, 05:27 PM   #457
WilliamSeger
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Randy Rainbow has a lot of very amusing Trump parodies. This is one of his best:

The one that auto-played after that one is hilarious -- Just BE BEST:
I AGREE
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2019, 03:47 AM   #458
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Clown

Wait. Hold up.

A clown is buffoon who does and says profoundly silly things. Every element of their act is designed to call attention to themselves. Thus clowns traditionally appear in grotesque make-up with a silly hair style. The clothes fall into this category as well, frequently a clown will wear outdated, ill-fitting clothes.

Oh, uh, nevermind.
Old 3rd September 2019, 05:06 AM   #459
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

sTrumpet is a pretty accurate description.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2019, 11:48 PM   #460
AnonyMoose
Muse

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post

How have I not known about Randy Rainbow until now?

I'm sliding down the endless youtube rabbithole watching all his videos now... love this guy. Thanks for the introduction to such awesomeness-ness.
Old 5th September 2019, 05:53 AM   #461
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Go-kart Mozart.
Old 5th September 2019, 09:28 AM   #462
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

I'm sliding down the endless youtube rabbithole watching all his videos now... love this guy. Thanks for the introduction to such awesomeness-ness.
I'm surprised too.

I still like this one

I AGREE
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2019, 10:34 AM   #463
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

The Sharpie Shar-Pei!
Old 5th September 2019, 11:42 AM   #464
wasapi
Philosopher

From the beginning, every time I saw or read about him, I thought, 'buffoon'. I still do. Not so much a 'nincompoop', but very much a buffoon.
Old 6th September 2019, 05:48 PM   #465
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Dann is the one who brought Randy up. Give credit where credit is due. Still, I'm glad you're enjoying Randy's videos. They're hysterical.
Old 8th September 2019, 05:39 AM   #466
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Good in what sense?
In that they damage Trump. They dehumanize him, make him an object of fun, cause people to not take him seriously. All of these are good things for the nation.
Old 8th September 2019, 05:45 AM   #467
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Oh look, the "gay sex as pejorative" jokes are back. Yaaay.
It's the Putin that's bad not the gay part. I'd have no trouble whatsoever if Pence was doing Trump.
Old 10th September 2019, 02:47 AM   #468
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Christine Teigen had a good description of Trump that I'll use from now on.

he's a PAB.
Old 10th September 2019, 03:02 AM   #469
dann
Philosopher

Yes, it's all over the internet:
(2:00 -->)
I AGREE
Old 10th September 2019, 04:48 AM   #470
TofuFighter
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It's the Putin that's bad not the gay part. I'd have no trouble whatsoever if Pence was doing Trump.
Assuming that the base insult contained in fuelair's post is the 'gayness' part, is just a reflection of the interpreter. Maybe fuelair meant it that way, maybe not.
TofuFighter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd October 2019, 01:08 AM   #471
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Acting-President
Old 3rd October 2019, 01:12 AM   #472
Susheel
Graduate Poster

sTrumpet is a pretty accurate description.
Ideally for his followers...I personally like Marmalade Manchild
Old 3rd October 2019, 05:22 AM   #473
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Acting-President
I think I posted this a while back, but I like PAAPOTUS.

(Person Acting As POTUS)
Old 3rd October 2019, 05:55 AM   #474
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post

(Person Acting As POTUS)
I don't think that works. It's more POTUSAAA (POTUS acting as *******).
Old 3rd October 2019, 07:05 AM   #475
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
I don't think that works. It's more POTUSAAA (POTUS acting as *******).
I don't think he's acting in that case.
Old 3rd October 2019, 07:35 AM   #476
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post

(Person Acting As POTUS)
I was trying to refer to all of his unfilled government positions...
Old 3rd October 2019, 07:36 AM   #477
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

POSAAPOTUS?
Old 3rd October 2019, 07:38 AM   #478
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

PABOTUS
Old 3rd October 2019, 11:48 AM   #479
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Drumpy Trumpy
Old 3rd October 2019, 12:00 PM   #480
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

After his China statement, Benedict Donald more then ever.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics