IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , JFK assassination , Kennedy conspiracies

Closed Thread
Old 8th October 2017, 08:42 PM   #1721
Axxman300
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
A projectile could have entered the EOP and traveled under the cerebellum, hitting the base of the skull.
The forensic, visual, and ballistic evidence says this didn't happen.
Old 8th October 2017, 08:49 PM   #1722
HSienzant
Philosopher

I've said this before: If you're smart enough to distort quotes like that, you're smart enough to know what Dr. Burkley was really always saying in plain English: 1. He suspected or believed that there was more than one gunshot to Kennedy's head. 2. He noted that the brain was not properly sectioned. 3. He said that if the brain had been properly sectioned, the mystery of one or more gunshots to the head could be resolved.
Can you actually quote where Burkley said anything about two shots to the head?

You yourself posted those quotes I utilized. Those quotes don't come close to establishing your claim that "Dr. Burkley, Kennedy's personal physician who witnessed the autopsy, said several times that he either suspected or believed that more than one bullet entered the head."

Three separate times, in the quotes you kindly provided, and contrary to your claim above, Burkley referenced one bullet to the head, or specifically excluded more than one bullet to the head.

Can you count to three?

ONE (1): Burkley said: "...but as far as the cause of death the immediate cause was unquestionably the bullet which shattered the brain and the calvarium [skull]." [not 'the bullets'].

TWO (2): Burkley said: "DR. BURKLEY thinks there was one but concedes of the possibility of there having been two." [Burkley's opinion was one shot struck the head].

THREE (3): Burkley said: "Had the Warren Commission deemed to call me, I would have stated why I retained the brain and the possibility of two bullets having wounded President John F. Kennedy's brain would have been eliminated." [If Burkley had testified, he could have eliminated two shots to the head].

So stop the nonsense about Burkley thinking otherwise.

If you want to suggest a way that a bullet could've entered near the EOP and exited the top-right side of the head, be my guest.
I don't need to suggest that. That's precisely what the autopsy doctors concluded when they had the dead body of President Kennedy in front of them. You want to argue with the autopsy doctors, go right ahead. I know I'm just a layman, with no medical degree, and I'm not about to argue with their conclusions because I'm out of my depth. You apparently have no such compunction.

If you insist that the official fragments had to be a match to the rifle in evidence, then that does not discount a conspiracy.
It was not I who insisted on that. It was the qualified ballistics experts who so testified. I merely quoted their conclusion back to you. A conclusion you were totally unaware of until I cited it.

If it was not planted
Hilarious. We'll await your evidence of any such thing. You have no evidence of any such thing.

one could say the fragments are legit and still successfully argue conspiracy.
Well, you say a lot of stuff that makes no sense. I don't suppose one more would faze you any.

The fact that particles of human skin was identified on one of the fragments is alone evidence that this projectile could have struck the top of the head tangentially.
Let's start at the top... Could you PLEASE cite for this conclusion that particles of skin from JFK was identified on one of the two fragments under discussion? Once you cite for this new info, we can discuss whether it's actually a fact or not, and how you get from that 'fact' to the conclusion it argues for a tangential wound to the head. Go ahead. Tell us about this skin remnant from JFK found on one of the fragments ballistically traceable to Oswald's weapon. Cite who determined that.

At that time, it was not widely known how the Warren Commission-endorsed EOP wound causes some huge problems for the official story.
There is no "Warren Commission-endorsed EOP wound". You keep mislocating the wound. It was above the EOP, according to the autopsy report.

Doesn't it bother you that by your agenda, the autopsy doctors were pushing evidence for conspiracy?
I have no agenda other than reporting accurately on the evidence in this case. And the autopsy doctors weren't pushing evidence for conspiracy except in your mind.

This is regardless of whether or not they claimed to believe the head wounds were caused by a single shot from behind.
Why phrase it that way? The autopsy doctors, to a man, determined both the head wounds were caused by a bullet from behind. That's what they wrote in the original autopsy report, and that's what they maintained every time they testified. Why pretend there is any doubt about that?

The fact that their public position was a single shot from behind can not be used as evidence that the entry wound was really higher than they always insisted.
They put it above the EOP. You keep putting it at the EOP. You're the one pretending the wound was lower than they always insisted.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 8th October 2017 at 09:21 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th October 2017, 08:51 PM   #1723
Axxman300
Philosopher

Kennedy would not have instantly died or rendered unconscious if a shot entered near the EOP and traveled under the cerebellum. He would have lost motor function, though. Which is consistent with his body language at z190-224+
I don't know what you put in your coffee at the doctor's lounge, but the SPINAL CORD is under the cerebellum. Last time I checked a bullet strike there would cause instant paralysis. Plus, the bare neck is visible in the Zapruder Film and take a wild guess what's missing - blood streaming down.

His body language is consistent with a man wearing a back brace taking a bullet in the upper back, which would have felt like a flaming sledge hammer.
Old 8th October 2017, 08:53 PM   #1724
Axxman300
Philosopher

While Kennedy appears to be trying to point to his throat after z224, his hands also move almost in front of his face, as if his motor skills were inhibited.
More like as if he's trying to stop the bleeding from the exit wound in his throat.
Old 8th October 2017, 09:05 PM   #1725
Axxman300
Philosopher

You do not accept the EOP entry wound location, so your comment is meaningless unless you do.
I really don't care where the bullet entered the head. I know where it was fired from. All of the evidence backs me up (something I refused to accept when I was a CT loon).

Quote:
The official X-rays, at least according to the best information we have, do not show any metal fragments in the occipital area like we would expect from a shot entering the EOP and exiting the top of the head.
Official x-rays of which you have only see two.

You remain clueless to the capabilities of the 6.5x52mm round, and you have yet to rule it out...which you won't because you can't.
Old 9th October 2017, 05:20 AM   #1726
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

You do not accept the EOP entry wound location, so your comment is meaningless unless you do. The official X-rays, at least according to the best information we have, do not show any metal fragments in the occipital area like we would expect from a shot entering the EOP and exiting the top of the head.
Where did the bullet come from? LOL.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 07:35 AM   #1727
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I really don't care where the bullet entered the head. I know where it was fired from. All of the evidence backs me up (something I refused to accept when I was a CT loon).

Official x-rays of which you have only see two.

You remain clueless to the capabilities of the 6.5x52mm round, and you have yet to rule it out...which you won't because you can't.
Precisely my thoughts on the subject and what I have asked MJ to provide information backing up his "second" GSW to the head.

Hank you answered MJ's comments to my post more eloquently than I and I congratulate your counter points.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 07:37 AM   #1728
MicahJava
Illuminator

Apparently Axxman300 doesn't know that the HSCA report published a few X-rays showing JFK's teeth and jaw area.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 08:02 AM   #1729
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Apparently Axxman300 doesn't know that the HSCA report published a few X-rays showing JFK's teeth and jaw area.
And what conclusions did they reach?

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 08:58 AM   #1730
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Do share. If you are not going to provide references, why should anyone bother wasting their time trying to find something which may or may not match whatever it is you are referring to?

I suspect you simply want to waste everyone's time searching for something so vague that you can immediately deny that it is the correct X-ray with a glib "Search again, search better" comment.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 10:43 AM   #1731
Axxman300
Philosopher

Neat-o.

Maybe they'll release the x-rays of his feet to since they weren't hit either.
Old 9th October 2017, 12:46 PM   #1732
bknight
Master Poster

MJ, I'm beginning to think you are nothing but a troll.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 01:38 PM   #1733
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
MJ, I'm beginning to think you are nothing but a troll.
A troll under the bridge asks three questions before you must pass. If you want to pass the bridge into lonenutterdom, you must answer the questions about the EOP location of the entry wound as described by the autopsy report and everybody who was present at the autopsy. Hint: you can't.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 01:41 PM   #1734
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

A troll under the bridge asks three questions before you must pass. If you want to pass the bridge into lonenutterdom, you must answer the questions about the EOP location of the entry wound as described by the autopsy report and everybody who was present at the autopsy. Hint: you can't.
That's usually the case with questions predicated on a false premise.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 01:52 PM   #1735
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

We did and that is 1 question.

Actually. not even a question at all.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 02:49 PM   #1736
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
That's usually the case with questions predicated on a false premise.

Dave
What you think you are:

What you actually are:

Old 9th October 2017, 03:13 PM   #1737
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

It's good that you can admit you are losing.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th October 2017, 04:23 PM   #1738
bknight
Master Poster

I don't recall that there ever was a citation where any of the doctors participating in the autopsy indicated that they disagreed with the autopsy.
And now cite such thoughts. Hint: you can't.
Old 9th October 2017, 04:53 PM   #1739
Axxman300
Philosopher

We have. You choose to ignore fact and embrace delusion.
Old 9th October 2017, 05:02 PM   #1740
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Old 9th October 2017, 05:43 PM   #1741
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I don't recall that there ever was a citation where any of the doctors participating in the autopsy indicated that they disagreed with the autopsy.
And now cite such thoughts. Hint: you can't.
The autopsy doctors always said that the entry wound was low in the head by the EOP. That corroborates the autopsy report. They disagreed with any higher placement of that wound.
Old 9th October 2017, 05:44 PM   #1742
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

The autopsy doctors always said that the entry wound was low in the head by the EOP. That corroborates the autopsy report. They disagreed with any higher placement of that wound.
And only one shot, correct?
Old 9th October 2017, 07:27 PM   #1743
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Dr. John Lattimer -- believe it or not, a person with an actual medical degree, unlike yourself -- discovered the cause and gave credit where it was due. It's called the 'Thorburn Position' and it was first noted by an English doctor (Thorburn) in patients suffering damage to the neck vertebra. It has nothing to do with damage to the brain.

Hank
What? Nobody believes in the Thorburn position anymore. That's a rare occurrence which takes place over several hours. Kennedy appears to be reaching for his throat, but can't quite place his hands in the precise area. Inhibited motor skills.
Old 9th October 2017, 07:45 PM   #1744
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Wrong. Where are you getting this crap?

Old 9th October 2017, 07:48 PM   #1745
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

What? Nobody believes in the Thorburn position anymore. That's a rare occurrence which takes place over several hours. Kennedy appears to be reaching for his throat, but can't quite place his hands in the precise area. Inhibited motor skills.
Which demonstrates exactly nothing.

Place your second gunman and thence your second wound.

You can't, because your CT gurus can't either.

Old 9th October 2017, 07:49 PM   #1746
MicahJava
Illuminator

And then went where? And why didn't the pathologists with the body in front of them note any of this damage you conjecture 'could have happened'? And what happened to this bullet and why wasn't it found in the body or the car?

Your theories pretend to answer some questions, but they raise more questions than they answer.

And you know that. It's been pointed out to you frequently.

Yet you persist in pushing the nonsense.

Hank
My comment was meant to explain the lack of severe damage to the cerebellum, not explain where the projectile went after that. You should have already comprehended the EOP problems by now, but I will outline them again.

If we assume that the autopsy evidence is true and accurate, i.e. photographs and X-rays are not faked, then there are only three real options: 1. high-tech ammunition which will leave virtually no trace of itself upon examination (I'm not even sure if this existed in the early 60's, but i'm not trusting a lone nutter for the answer), 2. the projectile or fragments were surgically removed from the base of the head before the X-rays were taken (perhaps suggested by the "bullet lodged behind the president's ear" memo), or 3. It entered neat the EOP, deflected sharply downwards and exited the throat.

Why bring up the limousine as if the evidence covered from there is settled? It's already a piece of evidence known for have being neglected from proper examination.

Dr. Humes told the ARRB in 1996 that there were fractures in the posterior cranial fossa, so far I'm not sure if any other autopsy doctor made a specific reference to the base of the skull being fractured. One autopsy witness, Tom Robinson also told the ARRB in 1996 that "there were fractures all over the cranium, including the floor of the skull". Perhaps these are the "complete" fractures noted in the autopsy report as radiating from the entry wound as well as the large defect.

Last edited by MicahJava; 9th October 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old 9th October 2017, 07:50 PM   #1747
bknight
Master Poster

You forgot to cite these feelings, and as usual you fail.
Old 9th October 2017, 07:52 PM   #1748
MicahJava
Illuminator

It's not whether we could see it in the Zapruder film. It's whether the gunman known to be on the sixth floor, southeastern corner window of the Depository could see it. And he could.

You're great at responding to points not made. Not so good at rebutting those points that are actually made. Those you pretty much ignore. What you're doing is called attacking a strawman argument. Look it up and don't do it again.

I'd love for you to cite some known examples of people being shot in the back of the head in wartime with a Mannlicher Carcano 6.5 round and still be functional enough to point to their throat.

Got anything along those lines?

Of course not.

Hank
This would be in a situation with more than two gunshots causing all injuries to Kennedy and Connally. Why are you referring to a rifle which was supposed to be found with only three spent shells, one a hypothetical miss at best and at worst an obvious plant because of the dented lip? The EOP shot was most likely a different weapon. Certainly not from a high-powered rifle unless it was fired in the z313+ time zone.

Last edited by MicahJava; 9th October 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 9th October 2017, 07:54 PM   #1749
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Do demonstrate. Also, a bullet passing through ones neck will have what effect?

Old 9th October 2017, 08:08 PM   #1750
bknight
Master Poster

My comment was meant to explain the lack of severe damage to the cerebellum, not explain where the projectile went after that. You should have already comprehended the EOP problems by now, but I will outline them again.

If we assume that the autopsy evidence is true and accurate, i.e. photographs and X-rays are not faked, then there are only three real options: 1. high-tech ammunition which will leave virtually no trace of itself upon examination (I'm not even sure if this existed in the early 60's, but i'm not trusting a lone nutter for the answer),
You have yet to provide a link to the general public having access to any experimental ammunition.
Quote:

2. the projectile or fragments were surgically removed from the base of the head before the X-rays were taken (perhaps suggested by the "bullet lodged behind the president's ear" memo), or 3. It entered neat the EOP, deflected sharply downwards and exited the throat.
No citations of this fantasy either, did you read the autopsy report? Continual statements concerning a trajectory that exited the throat are contrary to the autopsy report, and repeating them will never make them correct.
Quote:

Dr. Humes told the ARRB in 1996 that there were fractures in the posterior cranial fossa, so far I'm not sure if any other autopsy doctor made a specific reference to the base of the skull being fractured.
Does this preclude one entry slightly above and right of the EOP? If you answer, then please provide your medical degree(s) and post your experience with GSWs to the head.
Quote:

One autopsy witness, Tom Robinson also told the ARRB in 1996 that "there were fractures all over the cranium, including the floor of the skull". Perhaps these are the "complete" fractures noted in the autopsy report as radiating from the entry wound as well as the large defect.
Autopsy witnesses are not trained forensic pathologist, so any observation they make may be true, but is meaningless in this context.
And finally we are left with one other possibility that you have failed to list.

4. One SGSW to the head wherever (non precise location) doesn't really make difference blew the top right portion of the skull off and did considerable damage to the brain. This killed the President.
Old 9th October 2017, 08:38 PM   #1751
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

This would be in a situation with more than two gunshots causing all injuries to Kennedy and Connally. Why are you referring to a rifle which was supposed to be found with only three spent shells, one a hypothetical miss at best and at worst an obvious plant because of the dented lip? The EOP shot was most likely a different weapon. Certainly not from a high-powered rifle unless it was fired in the z313+ time zone.
What weapon? Who fired it? From where? Why is there no evidence for it? Where is that weapon? Why is there no bullet hole from any but Oswald's rifle? Where did Oswald's three shots go? Who planted Oswald's rifle in Oswald's workplace? Where are the curtain rods?

A typical CTist will not have any answers and will continue to lose.
Old 10th October 2017, 12:58 AM   #1752
Axxman300
Philosopher

My comment was meant to explain the lack of severe damage to the cerebellum, not explain where the projectile went after that.
A bullet striking the rear of the skull low will go right through the cerebellum.

Your theory is voided.

Quote:
If we assume that the autopsy evidence is true and accurate, i.e. photographs and X-rays are not faked, then there are only three real options:
And you have to because there is no evidence that they are fakes. So there's that.

Quote:
1. high-tech ammunition which will leave virtually no trace of itself upon examination (I'm not even sure if this existed in the early 60's, but i'm not trusting a lone nutter for the answer),
No such thing. Did not exist. They didn't even try that 2 years later on Star Trek, that's how dumb this idea is.

You know what did exist in 1963? Lee Oswald.

Quote:
2. the projectile or fragments were surgically removed from the base of the head before the X-rays were taken (perhaps suggested by the "bullet lodged behind the president's ear" memo),
Nope. Never happened. Parkland never saw this, and the autospy pathologists were honest men. The memo is incorrect, we know it's incorrect, and has no weight as evidence to anything else but the confusion in the hours after the assassination.

Quote:
or 3. It entered neat the EOP, deflected sharply downwards and exited the throat.
Nope. We know because there was no levitating gunman on Elm Street, which is what you'd need for this shot to be real, that plus 200 temporarily blind eye witnesses.

Quote:
Why bring up the limousine as if the evidence covered from there is settled? It's already a piece of evidence known for have being neglected from proper examination.
Again, this is CT gibberish. The limo got a solid work-over. It's not like they were finding skull fragments months later.

Quote:
Dr. Humes told the ARRB in 1996 that there were fractures in the posterior cranial fossa, so far I'm not sure if any other autopsy doctor made a specific reference to the base of the skull being fractured. One autopsy witness, Tom Robinson also told the ARRB in 1996 that "there were fractures all over the cranium, including the floor of the skull". Perhaps these are the "complete" fractures noted in the autopsy report as radiating from the entry wound as well as the large defect.
I'll try to keep this answer to a 2nd grade level. The 6.5x52mm round at 300 feet has the same effect as sledge hammer on the human skull. Everything you just implied was mysterious was actually proven ballistic evidence of the Caracno round's power. You can't get around the 6.5x52mm Carcano bullet in this crime. It not only killed JFK and wounded Connally, it has killed your theory.

Last edited by Axxman300; 10th October 2017 at 12:59 AM.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th October 2017, 01:12 AM   #1753
Axxman300
Philosopher

This would be in a situation with more than two gunshots causing all injuries to Kennedy and Connally.
That's all it took. Weird.

Quote:
Why are you referring to a rifle which was supposed to be found with only three spent shells
Because it WAS found with three spent shells because there were only three...oh that's right, you can't count that high.

Quote:
one a hypothetical miss at best and at worst an obvious plant because of the dented lip?
No, it's not hypothetical. He fired and the bullet didn't strike it's target. Pretty sure they call that a "Miss" at every gun range on the planet.

And your assertion that it's an "obvious plant" because of the "dented lip" is based on what? Your hours at the range? Your years with MARSOC or the SEALs?

Quote:
The EOP shot was most likely a different weapon. Certainly not from a high-powered rifle unless it was fired in the z313+ time zone.
Let me think about that one...Oswald had a Carcano with 6.5x52mm rounds...only two bullets were found, both 6.5x52mm, both fired from his rifle...since that's all true...the EOP was definitely a different weapon...one that wasn't fired because there's no EOP.

Good god, man, you're onto something. All we have to do now is look at all of the crowd photos and film to find that guy who never fired his weapon. A non-assassin assassin, a CT first. I'll Oliver Stone on the phone right now. There's justice to be served.
Old 10th October 2017, 01:59 AM   #1754
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Let’s apply Occams Razor.

Which is adds fewest complications:

1) Futuristic ammo types, unknown at the time.
2) A bullet managing to enter the EOP, while carefully dodging bits of the brain right in its path, then taking a trajectory that no doctors actually thought of, in the autopsy.
3) An additional gunman, who somehow had a silenced weapon, that left no traces from the ammunition.
4) Micha Java misunderstandings the word “slightly “ and insisting the wound was on the EOP.

Given there are no anomalies to solve if we consider 4) correct, that remains the most convincing.

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th October 2017, 05:04 AM   #1755
HSienzant
Philosopher

What? Nobody believes in the Thorburn position anymore.
Really? And you possess the ability to speak for all six billion on the planet through what process exactly?

That's a rare occurrence which takes place over several hours.
According to whom? I've seen it occur in NFL football games, as I explained previously. The player receives a hard hit to the head, compressing the neck, and he is laid out on the ground with his arms in the same position.

Kennedy appears to be reaching for his throat, but can't quite place his hands in the precise area. Inhibited motor skills.
He points to his neck. Due to damage to or near the spine.

Your conjectures to the contrary don't amount to anything until you tell us your medical background in neurology.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 10th October 2017 at 06:16 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th October 2017, 05:26 AM   #1756
HSienzant
Philosopher

A projectile could have entered the EOP and traveled under the cerebellum, hitting the base of the skull.
And then went where? And why didn't the pathologists with the body in front of them note any of this damage you conjecture 'could have happened'? And what happened to this bullet and why wasn't it found in the body or the car?

Your theories pretend to answer some questions, but they raise more questions than they answer.

And you know that. It's been pointed out to you frequently.

Yet you persist in pushing the nonsense.
My comment was meant to explain the lack of severe damage to the cerebellum, not explain where the projectile went after that.
And that's the problem. You need to treat these issues as part of the same problem, not as totally separate issues that get different explanations. If the bullet hit the base of the skull as in your argument above, where'd it go after that? How'd it get through the base of the skull without creating an exit wound in the base of the skull? How did it finally exit the throat without an exit wound in the base of the skull?

You should have already comprehended the EOP problems by now, but I will outline them again.
No need, I understand your problem and keep confronting you with it, but you keep avoiding a meaningful response.

If we assume that the autopsy evidence is true and accurate, i.e. photographs and X-rays are not faked, then there are only three real options: 1. high-tech ammunition which will leave virtually no trace of itself upon examination (I'm not even sure if this existed in the early 60's, but i'm not trusting a lone nutter for the answer), 2. the projectile or fragments were surgically removed from the base of the head before the X-rays were taken (perhaps suggested by the "bullet lodged behind the president's ear" memo), or 3. It entered neat the EOP, deflected sharply downwards and exited the throat.
Whoa! What happened to 1. It exited the top of the head, exactly as the autopsy doctors claimed?

And if it first struck the base of the skull as you suggested above, why is there no damage to the base of the skull, and where is that bullet? Your arguments make no sense and are contradictory. How can the bullet both deflect downwards and exit the throat without damaging the base of the skull? If the bullet can deflect downwards in MicahJava world explanation #3 above, why can't it deflect upwards and exit the top of the head? Please explain how deflections downward are possible in MJ-world, but not deflections upward.

Nonsense and more nonsense. The two large bullet fragments were recovered from the limousine on the night of the assassination. We've addressed your absurd arguments about the limo being "neglected".

Dr. Humes told the ARRB in 1996 that there were fractures in the posterior cranial fossa, so far I'm not sure if any other autopsy doctor made a specific reference to the base of the skull being fractured.
1. His recollections from 33 years after the fact were often qualified with waffle words like "I'm not sure" and "If I recall correctly". Instead of summarizing his words, why not QUOTE his words, in context?

2. The bullet entered the rear of the head and caused massive disruption to the brain. Of course the skull has fractures throughout. That's why they didn't have to do a standard skullcap removal to remove the brain. The skull was already extensively fragmented.

3. Where did Humes talk about an exit through the floor of the skull or an exit in the throat from a skull wound? You're just back to cherry-picking stuff you like out of the record and ignoring all the expert opinion you don't like. Not the best or the most appropriate way to solve a crime.

4. The posterior cranial fossa is shown to be fractured in the HSCA drawings of the skull that you reject. Specifically this one here where the damage to the skull from the bullet entry wound extends downward:

One autopsy witness, Tom Robinson also told the ARRB in 1996 that "there were fractures all over the cranium, including the floor of the skull".
Yep. Asked and answered. Where's the bullet wound exit point in the floor of the skull? Where'd anyone talk about THAT?

You need to understand something: A fracture is not a bullet exit wound.

You're arguing for an entry wound at the rear of the skull slightly above the External Occipital Protuberance (EOP). You're arguing for an exit for this bullet from JFK's throat. But if it enters the back of the skull and exits the throat, it must exit the base of the skull at some point. Where is that exit wound noted by the autopsy surgeons in the autopsy report?

And this bullet you conjecture must go, from the nature of the wound locations you insist on, right through the SPINE. Where's that damage noted in the autopsy report?

Perhaps these are the "complete" fractures noted in the autopsy report as radiating from the entry wound as well as the large defect.
Hey, you figured something out. Congratulations. Yes, there are fractures radiating from both the entry and exit wounds in the skull. Where's the evidence of a bullet EXIT in the base of the skull? You have absolutely NO evidence of any such exit. And fractures extending to the base of the skull aren't evidence of an bullet exit wound there. And you don't get to pretend they are.

Hank

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 10th October 2017 at 06:23 AM.
Old 10th October 2017, 06:08 AM   #1757
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
https://media.giphy.com/media/10kWDRGNgMf0hq/giphy.gif

You have yet to reconcile your pet theory with the position of the head at the time of impact, and how a lower entry point definitively rules out a shot from the 6th floor, because every other human who have seen this footage sees JFK's head bent forward exposing the external occipital protuberance. How do you not see this?
You can not see Kennedy's EOP area on the Zapruder film. The EOP shot could've happened as early as when the limousine appeared behind the sign. The disoriented body language of Kennedy could indicate some minor damage to his cerebellum.
It's not whether we could see it in the Zapruder film. It's whether the gunman known to be on the sixth floor, southeastern corner window of the Depository could see it. And he could.

You're great at responding to points not made. Not so good at rebutting those points that are actually made. Those you pretty much ignore. What you're doing is called attacking a strawman argument. Look it up and don't do it again.

I'd love for you to cite some known examples of people being shot in the back of the head in wartime with a Mannlicher Carcano 6.5 round and still be functional enough to point to their throat.

Got anything along those lines?

Of course not.
You avoided Axxman's point entirely. The shooter behind the President, regardless of where you put him and regardless of which weapon he was firing, still could see and hit the area of the skull slightly above the EOP, could he not? The shooter in the Depository could see that same spot and hit that spot, yes? Your argument doesn't eliminate Oswald as that shooter hitting that spot.

Your response about not seeing JFK's EOP on the Zapruder film is still just a strawman argument, isn't it, as that was NOT the argument he was advancing, but merely one of your own creation to knock down, to pretend you actually had a rebuttal point.

You don't.

In addition, the new explanation / conjecture / speculation you advance, about a different shooter firing different ammo from a different location, has absolutely no evidence supporting it.

Let me repeat that for emphasis: Your new explanation / conjecture / speculation about a different shooter firing different ammo from a different location has absolutely no evidence supporting it.

No witnesses put a gunman anywhere but the Depository. No witnesses saw a man with a weapon before, during, or after the shooting anywhere but on one of the upper floors of the Depository.

No hard evidence of any other weapon, or shells, or bullets pointing to another weapon used in the assassination was ever recovered from Dealey Plaza on the day of the assassination.

No damage from another bullet not traceable to Oswald's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world was ever noted, and no bullet, large bullet fragment, or shell not fired from Oswald's weapon was ever recovered.

In short, you are conjecturing a imaginary assassin shot JFK with an imaginary weapon causing imaginary damage not seen anywhere by anyone.

Still not the best way to solve this crime.

Hank

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 10th October 2017 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10th October 2017, 06:53 AM   #1758
HSienzant
Philosopher

This would be in a situation with more than two gunshots causing all injuries to Kennedy and Connally.
Yes, a conjecture on your part, with no evidence supporting it.

Why are you referring to a rifle which was supposed to be found with only three spent shells
What do you mean "supposed to be found"? That's exactly what happened. It was found on the sixth floor, near the northwest stairwell. And separate from it, three shells were found at the southeast corner window of the same floor.

DISCOVERY OF THE RIFLE:
Mr. BALL - Did somebody tell you Officer Mooney had found some shells?
Mr. BOONE - Not him in particular. They said the shells had been found on the sixth floor. At that time, I didn't know he had found them.
Mr. BALL - What did you do after you got up to the sixth floor?
Mr. BOONE - Well, I proceeded to the east end of the building, I guess, and started working our way across the building to the west wall, looking in, under, and around all the boxes and pallets, and what-have-you that were on the floor. Looking for the weapon. And as I got to the west wall, there were a row of windows there, and a slight space between some boxes and the wall. I squeezed through them.
When I did--I had my light in my hand. I was slinging it around on the floor, and I caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it. And I hollered that the rifle was here.
Mr. BALL - What happened then?
Mr. BOONE - Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle. And at that time Captain Fritz and an ID man came over. I believe the ID man's name was Lieutenant Day--I am not sure. They came over and the weapon was photographed as it lay. And at that time Captain Fritz picked it up by the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was.
Mr. BALL - You saw them take the photograph?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.

DISCOVERY OF THE SHELLS:
Mr. BALL - Were there any other officers on the floor?
Mr. MOONEY - I didn't see any at that time. I assume there had been other officers up there. But I didn't see them. And I begin criss-crossing it, round and round, through boxes, looking at open windows---some of them were open over on the south side.
And I believe they had started laying some flooring up there.
I was checking the fire escapes. And criss-crossing back and forth. And then I decided--I saw there was another floor. And I said I would go up. So I went on up to the seventh floor. I approached Officers Webster and Vickery. They were up there in this little old stairway there that leads up into the attic. So we climbed up in there and looked around right quick. We didn't climb all the way into the attic, almost into it. We said this is too dark, we have got to have floodlights, because we can't see. And so somebody made a statement that they believed floodlights was on the way. And I later found out that probably Officers Boone and Walters had gone after lights. I heard that.
And so we looked around up there for a short time. And then I says I am going back down on six.
At that time, some news reporter, or press, I don't know who he was--he was calming up with a camera. Of course he wasn't taking any pictures. He was just looking, too, I assume. So I went back down ahead of Officers Vickery and Webster. They come in behind me down to the sixth floor.
I went straight across to the southeast corner of the building, and I saw all these high boxes. Of course they were stacked all the way around over there. And I squeezed between two. And the minute I squeezed between these two stacks of boxes, I had to turn myself sideways to get in there that is when I saw the expended shells and the boxes that were stacked up looked to be a rest for the weapon. And, also, there was a slight crease in the top box. Whether the recoil made the crease or it was placed there before the shots were fired, I don't know. But, anyway, there was a very slight crease in the box, where the rifle could have lain--at the same angle that the shots were fired from.
So, at that time, I didn't lay my hands on anything, because I wanted to save every evidence we could for fingerprints. So I leaned out the window, the same window from which the shots were fired, looked down, and I saw Sheriff Bill Decker and Captain Will Fritz standing right on the ground.
Well, so I hollered, or signaled I hollered, I more or less hollered. I whistled a time or two before I got anybody to see me. And yet they was all looking that way, too except the sheriff, they wasn't looking up.

And I told him to get the crime lab officers en route, that I had the location spotted.
So I stood guard to see that no one disturbed anything until Captain Will Fritz approached with his group of officers, city officers.

... one a hypothetical miss at best and at worst an obvious plant because of the dented lip?
We have two bullets causing all the wounds and three shots heard by the vast majority of the witnesses. So this 'hypothetical miss' must be a real miss in that scenario, must it not?

The dented lip can be caused by the extractor mechanism after the bullet is fired. This was duplicated in testing by the HSCA back in 1978 -- 39 years ago. News must travel slowly where you are located.
https://www.history-matters.com/arch...Vol7_0191a.htm

Quote:
Would the dent on the mouth of CE 543, one of the three expended cartridge cases found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, prevent the bullet from being fired in the CE 139 Mannlicher-Careano rifle, or any other rifle? Can it be determined whether these cartridge cases had been chambered on more than one occasion?
(155) Figure 8B shows a dent on the mouth of the CE 543 cartridge case which Josiah Thompson, a critic of the Warren Commission, said would prevent CE 543 from being fired in any rifle.(79)
(156) It is the opinion of the panel that the dent on the mouth of the CE 543 cartridge case was produced when the cartridge case was ejected from the rifle. This condition was duplicated during test-firing of the CE 139 rifle by the panel. (See fig. 2.) The dent had nothing to do with loading the bullet during the manufacturing process, nor is it the type of deformation expected if the case were stepped on.
(157) There was no evidence in the form of multiple extractor or ejector marks on the cartridge case to indicate that it was chambered in the rifle more than once. This also applies to cartridge cases CE 544 and CE 545.
In any case, how do you know this dented bullet was associated with the missed shot, and not the shot that hit the President in the back, or the bullet that hit the President in the head? How did you determine a plant is the most reasonable explanation?

How come you bring up only the arguments in favor of conspiracy and ignore any resolutions of the arguments that were discovered during the various investigations (like the dented bullet shell resolution known for 39 years)?

I can see only two possible reasons for this:
1. The websites you frequent for your arguments aren't telling you the whole truth.
2. You're not telling the whole truth.

Which is it, or is there another possibility I'm overlooking?

The EOP shot was most likely a different weapon.
Based on what evidence? You have none as I pointed out in a previous post.

Certainly not from a high-powered rifle unless it was fired in the z313+ time zone.
This is based on your extensive medical and ballistic knowledge gained where?

Hank

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 10th October 2017 at 07:16 AM.
Old 10th October 2017, 07:28 AM   #1759
Jean Davison
New Blood

According to Dr. Kenneth Strully, a New Hampshire neurosurgeon, JFK's arm movements following Z225 were caused by direct stimulation of the relevant nerves in the spine.

In a letter appearing on another forum long ago he wrote, "Before all else, it is necessary to remember that this assassination reveals a sequence of neural responses initiated in the neck by the shock wave and cavitation induced by the bullet in its traverse of the neck. This traumatized all structures in a 6 inch radius in all directions from the path of passage through the neck. This spread of forces occurred in a fraction of a second, traumatizing all neural structures in the immediate vicinity [….] As a result, contraction of the muscles innervated by nerves closest to the bullet’s path took place first; — right deltoid, left deltoid, right biceps followed by the left biceps [….] Kennedy did not reach for his throat. All movements seen in the films, occurring relative to the bullet’s passage, were involuntary; lifting of the shoulders was a result of contraction of the deltoids followed by contraction of the biceps muscles which flexed the upper extremities at the elbows, then forearm and intrinsic muscles of the hands causing clenching of the hands.”

Charts online show that the nerves controlling the arms and hands originate around the C8/T1 area. No, it wasn't the Thorburn position but something similar, evidently.

Going back to lurking now... Carry on, gentlemen.
Jean Davison is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th October 2017, 07:41 AM   #1760
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jean Davison View Post
According to Dr. Kenneth Strully, a New Hampshire neurosurgeon, JFK's arm movements following Z225 were caused by direct stimulation of the relevant nerves in the spine.

In a letter appearing on another forum long ago he wrote, "Before all else, it is necessary to remember that this assassination reveals a sequence of neural responses initiated in the neck by the shock wave and cavitation induced by the bullet in its traverse of the neck. This traumatized all structures in a 6 inch radius in all directions from the path of passage through the neck. This spread of forces occurred in a fraction of a second, traumatizing all neural structures in the immediate vicinity [….] As a result, contraction of the muscles innervated by nerves closest to the bullet’s path took place first; — right deltoid, left deltoid, right biceps followed by the left biceps [….] Kennedy did not reach for his throat. All movements seen in the films, occurring relative to the bullet’s passage, were involuntary; lifting of the shoulders was a result of contraction of the deltoids followed by contraction of the biceps muscles which flexed the upper extremities at the elbows, then forearm and intrinsic muscles of the hands causing clenching of the hands.”

Charts online show that the nerves controlling the arms and hands originate around the C8/T1 area. No, it wasn't the Thorburn position but something similar, evidently.

Going back to lurking now... Carry on, gentlemen.
Hi Jean!

Don't know if you recall, but we first crossed paths back on Prodigy in the early 1990's when I relayed what Lifton told me at a conference in Dallas in the early 1990s when I asked him who altered Connally's wounds.

As you know, Lifton's thesis in his book BEST EVIDENCE was that all the shooters were in front of JFK and the wounds on JFK's back and the back of the head were placed there by conspirators intent on making the shooting look like it came from behind (and framing Oswald) rather than the front.

That meant, of course, that all the shooters were in front of Connally as well, and Connally's wounds must have likewise been altered, as he has a bullet entry wound on his right back that exited his chest.

Lifton said that would be in his next book. Twenty-five years and counting, I'm still waiting for a explanation.

Thanks for the input.

Hank

PS: For those who don't know, Jean Davison is the author of OSWALD'S GAME.
https://www.amazon.com/Oswalds-Game-...swald%27s+Game

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 10th October 2017 at 07:44 AM.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories