IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , JFK assassination , Kennedy conspiracies

Closed Thread
Old 19th October 2017, 11:55 AM   #2041
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Showing an irrefutable problem with the official JFK story to lone nutters:
More like an example of you using logical fallacies to 'buttress' your argument.

Show us the next scene, where your arguments get set on fire, blown up, and you scurry off through a hole in the roof.

To go back to work no doubt.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 19th October 2017 at 12:23 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 12:02 PM   #2042
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Historical origin of the CTist mindset:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

MJ is either the Black Knight or the invisible horses, take your pick
MicahJava can't be the Black Knight, because unlike the Black Knight, he never offers to call it a draw.

Like CTs everywhere, when defeated, he changes the subject, then waits a while to do a fringe reset and bring up anew the issue he just lost his arms and legs over.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 19th October 2017 at 12:12 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 12:36 PM   #2043
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

I already explained how that could happen acoustically. Supersonic ammunition with a noise-suppressed rifle shot can confuse where witnesses will determine the origin of the noise.
Now you just need evidence of that rifle, that ammunition and that shooter. As you've been told before.

Or are you "going to work" again? Hilarious!

Last edited by RoboTimbo; 19th October 2017 at 12:38 PM.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 12:52 PM   #2044
HSienzant
Philosopher

MicahJava,

Have you figured out what incisions in the scalp in the coronal plane mean yet?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=2002

Hank

- Manifesto
Old 19th October 2017, 12:55 PM   #2045
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
MicahJava,

Have you figured out what incisions in the scalp in the coronal plane mean yet?

Hank
Is this how desperate you've gotten? Linking to you plugging your ears as if I have to answer that? You do know that I have cited common medical sources for everything I say about how to remove a human brain. And I found that neuroscientist who agrees with my arguments about that exactly.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 01:04 PM   #2046
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Is this how desperate you've gotten? Linking to you plugging your ears as if I have to answer that? You do know that I have cited common medical sources for everything I say about how to remove a human brain. And I found that neuroscientist who agrees with my arguments about that exactly.
Answer the questions asked. Otherwise, you're still losing by "going to work".
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 01:05 PM   #2047
HSienzant
Philosopher

Is this how desperate you've gotten? Linking to you plugging your ears as if I have to answer that?
Asking you to explain yourself is somehow me plugging my ears now? No, it's just you thinking the best defense is a good offense. So you explain nothing and move on to claiming I'm somehow asking improper questions.

You do know that I have cited common medical sources for everything I say about how to remove a human brain.
"A" brain. None of which deals with the particular circumstances of the removal of JFK's brain, and what the autopsists said they found and what they did. You ignore all that, and pretend those particular circumstances -- that reminds me, did you ever figure out what 'comminuted fractures' were? -- didn't exist.

So now you're going to ignore the coronal plane incisions and the comminuted fractures part of JFK's autopsy when pretending there was only a five inch hole through which to remove the brain? Is that right?

And I found that neuroscientist who agrees with my arguments about that exactly.
Was that neuroscientist at JFK's autopsy and did he assist in the autopsy in any fashion? Why quote someone who wasn't there while ignoring the procedures and findings recorded in the autopsy report by those who were there?

Here's the points you're ignoring still:

As I pointed out therein, you have no medical expertise, and your fumbling around trying to explain your arguments by sourcing your own opinion is laughably worthless: You and which forensic pathologists say that? Oh, it's just you.

Hank

- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 19th October 2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 19th October 2017, 01:09 PM   #2048
bknight
Master Poster

Asking you to explain yourself is somehow me plugging my ears now? No, it's just you thinking the best defense is a good offense. So you explain nothing and move on to claiming I'm somehow asking improper questions.

"A" brain. None of which deals with the particular circumstances of the removal of JFK's brain, and what the autopsists said they found and what they did. You ignore all that, and pretend those particular circumstances -- that reminds me, did you ever figure out what 'comminuted fractures' were? -- didn't exist.

So now you're going to ignore the coronal plane incisions and the comminuted fractures part of JFK's autopsy when pretending there was only a five inch hole through which to remove the brain? Is that right?

Was that neuroscientist at JFK's autopsy and did he assist in the autopsy in any fashion? Why quote someone who wasn't there while ignoring the procedures and findings recorded in the autopsy report by those who were there?

Hank
Rhetorical questions, no doubt.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 01:15 PM   #2049
HSienzant
Philosopher

And we're still waiting for you to elaborate on your defense of Mark Lane. I asked you for that before you went back to work here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=1948

I even gave an example of one of Mark Lane's deceptive treatments of an issue.

Your response: crickets chirping.

Hank

- Manifesto
Old 19th October 2017, 01:22 PM   #2050
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Rhetorical questions, no doubt.
Not in the least. I'd really love to see his answers.

The problem is he has none.

He ignores all the inconvenient facts and all the inconvenient rebuttals and all the inconvenient questions he cannot answer.

Hank

- Manifesto
Old 19th October 2017, 04:44 PM   #2051
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

MicahJava can't be the Black Knight, because unlike the Black Knight, he never offers to call it a draw.

Like CTs everywhere, when defeated, he changes the subject, then waits a while to do a fringe reset and bring up anew the issue he just lost his arms and legs over.

Hank
It will be hard for MJ to top the ventriloquist sound suppressor in the ridiculous claim Hall of Shame, but I'm certain he's up to the challenge.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 06:47 PM   #2052
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Why do you LNers pretend to not understand that the HSCA interpretation of the skull photographs is physically impossible? That's a whole brain that they said somehow fit through a five-inch skull cavity. The only way that could be the true interpretation of the photographs is if they placed a previously-separated portion of the skull back, but that contradicts all witness statements on the photographing of the skull.
Dunno. Why do CTers make up crap? explain me that?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 05:37 AM   #2053
MicahJava
Illuminator

Five inches apart when the wound was first examined. Not when the brain was removed.

No, you want us to think the HSCA wants us to think that. I asked you to cite for that claim multiple times in the past. You never have.

There's a reason. They never said it. You're guilty of making stuff up.

Look, another strawman!

Hank
What do you think I'm getting wrong here? Do you think the skull photographs were taken with previously-removed skull fragments placed back?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 05:40 AM   #2054
MicahJava
Illuminator

And we're still waiting for you to elaborate on your defense of Mark Lane. I asked you for that before you went back to work here: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=1948

I even gave an example of one of Mark Lane's deceptive treatments of an issue.

Your response: crickets chirping.

Hank
For one, any explination of the jacket and shirt bunching issue is timeless. It shows that the back wound was lower than the throat wound.
Old 20th October 2017, 05:46 AM   #2055
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

What do you think I'm getting wrong here? Do you think the skull photographs were taken with previously-removed skull fragments placed back?
I think we can all see what you're getting wrong here. You're assuming that parts of the skull can only exist in one or other of two possible conditions: rigidly fixed in place, or completely removed.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 05:51 AM   #2056
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

For one, any explination of the jacket and shirt bunching issue is timeless. It shows that the back wound was lower than the throat wound.
Or it would show JFK was leaning forward.

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 06:00 AM   #2057
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I'm having trouble relating that reply to the post it was replying to. Is there a connection, or are you just posting stuff at random the moment it pops into your head?

Dave

Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 06:00 AM   #2058
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I think we can all see what you're getting wrong here. You're assuming that parts of the skull can only exist in one or other of two possible conditions: rigidly fixed in place, or completely removed.

Dave
How could I forget Anatomy 101?

Old 20th October 2017, 06:02 AM   #2059
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
Or it would show JFK was leaning forward.
The only way Dale Meyers could make a frame form his animation match the Zapruder Film was to make Kennedy into a giraffe neck.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:02 AM   #2060
Dave Rogers

How could I forget Anatomy 101?
OK, so you are making the mistake we all think you are. Thanks for confirming that.

Dave

Old 20th October 2017, 06:05 AM   #2061
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

The only way Dale Meyers could make a frame form his animation match the Zapruder Film was to make Kennedy into a giraffe neck.
How does your one CT source think the bullet wounds were caused? Or did they "go to work" when you asked them? You did ask them, right?
Old 20th October 2017, 06:07 AM   #2062
MicahJava
Illuminator

OK, so you are making the mistake we all think you are. Thanks for confirming that.

Dave
Assuming that the "cowlick" area of the skull would not be separated during the brain removal procedure even though the fractures were so extensive that virtually no sawing was needed, How do you think the skull was opened?
Old 20th October 2017, 06:13 AM   #2063
Dave Rogers

Assuming that the "cowlick" area of the skull would not be separated during the brain removal procedure even though the fractures were so extensive that virtually no sawing was needed, How do you think the skull was opened?
Your irrelevant commentary having been deleted, the answer is given in the autopsy report:

"The scalp wounds are extended in the coronal plane to examine the cranial content".

Dave

Old 20th October 2017, 06:15 AM   #2064
bknight
Master Poster

Except the autopsy report shows the back wound higher than the throat wound, in reference to the trajectory of the bullet.

Last edited by bknight; 20th October 2017 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Added trajectory part
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 06:19 AM   #2065
bknight
Master Poster

I'm having trouble relating that reply to the post it was replying to. Is there a connection, or are you just posting stuff at random the moment it pops into your head?

Dave
Rather like throwing spaghetti onto a wall and hoping some will stick.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:21 AM   #2066
bknight
Master Poster

This is too funny, here is the video, no giraffe neck in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nUvSPFKJ3o
Old 20th October 2017, 06:28 AM   #2067
Dave Rogers

Except the autopsy report shows the back wound higher than the throat wound, in reference to the trajectory of the bullet.
I'm not entirely sure what the position of Kennedy's jacket had on the results of the autopsy either. They don't usually report on sartorial choices.

Dave

Old 20th October 2017, 06:38 AM   #2068
MicahJava
Illuminator

I'm not entirely sure what the position of Kennedy's jacket had on the results of the autopsy either. They don't usually report on sartorial choices.

Dave
I could've sworn that gunshot wound cases usually have the autopsy physicians examine the clothing.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:41 AM   #2069
MicahJava
Illuminator

It says the wound was 14 centimeters below the right mastoid process. The HSCA concluded that the autopsy photographs show the back wound slightly lower than the throat wound. If the clothing evidence is found to be incompatible with the autopsy photographs, then the photos are fake and the physical evidence wins. But I don't think it would take that much fold in the shirt/jacket for the location shown on the photographs.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:42 AM   #2070
MicahJava
Illuminator

Your irrelevant commentary having been deleted, the answer is given in the autopsy report:

"The scalp wounds are extended in the coronal plane to examine the cranial content".

Dave

Okay, then how did they do that without separating some occipital bone? The autopsy report says that the large defect involved occipital bone, and that could be a reference to how large the skull cavity became after the shattered fragments were separated.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:44 AM   #2071
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

It says the wound was 14 centimeters below the right mastoid process. The HSCA concluded that the autopsy photographs show the back wound slightly lower than the throat wound. If the clothing evidence is found to be incompatible with the autopsy photographs, then the photos are fake and the physical evidence wins. But I don't think it would take that much fold in the shirt/jacket for the location shown on the photographs.
Since your opinion is worthless, what does the autopsy say? Or do you need to "go to work"? Hilarious!
Old 20th October 2017, 06:45 AM   #2072
Dave Rogers

Okay, then how did they do that without separating some occipital bone? The autopsy report says that the large defect involved occipital bone, and that could be a reference to how large the skull cavity became after the shattered fragments were separated.
You've already made it clear that you're unable to understand the answer to that question - which, I suspect, everybody else here does understand - and I see no value in further exploring your personal cognitive defects.

Dave

Old 20th October 2017, 06:49 AM   #2073
MicahJava
Illuminator

You've already made it clear that you're unable to understand the answer to that question - which, I suspect, everybody else here does understand - and I see no value in further exploring your personal cognitive defects.

Dave
It looks like every lone nutter on this thread has resorted to vaguely implying that my points were already throughly refuted in some other, older post. In actuality, the people here can not answer a straight-up question.
Old 20th October 2017, 06:54 AM   #2074
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

the people here can not answer a straight-up question.
Straight up projection. Hilarious!

What were the results of the autopsy? Where was the shooter who fired your imaginary bullet?

Answer the questions asked, MicahJava.
Old 20th October 2017, 07:00 AM   #2075
Dave Rogers

It looks like every lone nutter on this thread has resorted to vaguely implying that my points were already throughly refuted in some other, older post.
Again, this has nothing to do with the post you're replying to. You've made it clear that you consider the suggestion absurd that a section of skull can be anything other than fixed rigidly in place or completely detached, so you're incapable of understanding the answer you've requested. You've employed the classic conspiracy theorist's tactic of demanding the correct answer be excluded before asking the question.

Dave

Old 20th October 2017, 07:14 AM   #2076
bknight
Master Poster

Exclamation

You fail again, with respect to the trajectory of the bullet the throat wound is below. Unless that is if someone at street level in the crowd pulled out his trusty invisible CARCANO and shot the President.

Oh that doesn't work either, since the bullet fragments have the riffling's from the rifle found in the snipers nest.
Old 20th October 2017, 07:16 AM   #2077
bknight
Master Poster

It looks like every lone nutter on this thread has resorted to vaguely implying that my points were already throughly refuted in some other, older post. In actuality, the people here can not answer a straight-up question.
Your post here are mostly logical fallacies that everyone but you understand
Old 20th October 2017, 08:45 AM   #2078
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

No. Just that your points fail to stand under their own weight, when placed under any level of meaningful scrutiny.

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 09:22 AM   #2079
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It looks like every lone nutter on this thread has resorted to vaguely implying that my points were already throughly refuted in some other, older post. In actuality, I the people here can not answer a straight-up question.
FIFY

The Irony, it burns!

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 09:59 AM   #2080
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

You're very good at finding sources that agree with you. Well, quotes that you can cherry pick that you imagine agree with you, anyway.

Last edited by CORed; 20th October 2017 at 10:00 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories