ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th August 2009, 05:54 PM   #1
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Some sort of demonstration on 912

One of the 911 Truth forums I belong to announced a demonstration for September 12 providing this link http://wallstreetmarketnews.blogspot...sept-11th.html
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 06:30 PM   #2
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by scott.in.taiwan View Post
One of the 911 Truth forums I belong to announced a demonstration for September 12 providing this link http://wallstreetmarketnews.blogspot...sept-11th.html

If this is a Twoof rally, it's trying to piggyback on a Teabag/Birther event. To his credit, Beck hates Twoofers and he's given prominent billing.

Quote:
Glenn Beck 9/12'ers and Tea Party members as well as members of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty, End the Fed, 9/11 Truthers, Birthers, Democrats, Republicans, Independants, and others will work together and bring millions of patriotic and concerned Americans to Washington, D.C.
Given that the last meeting in D.C. drew 19 people. This was on inauguration day while a million democrates with no place to go were walkng around in the cold nearby on the mall. I don't think this will break any records for size.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Last edited by BigAl; 14th August 2009 at 06:37 PM.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

As BigAl points out, this isn't a truther event, it's truthers trying to get attention during someone else's right-wing, anti-Obama event. Attendance is being encouraged by two people who run a company, One-Step Promotions, which has as its motto "When being the center of attention becomes your business," and which is offering, for a fee, travel and hotel arrangements.

And there you have it.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 14th August 2009 at 07:19 PM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 07:14 PM   #4
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
As BigAl points out, this isn't a truther event, it's truthers trying to get attention during someone else's event. Attendance is being encouraged by two people who run a company, 1 Step Promotions, which has as its motto "When being the center of attention becomes your business."

And there you have it.
And a google for "1steppromotions" shows just how large and organized the Teabag movement is. They seem to be running buses from all over the country which sounds like a cheap way for Twoofers to get to D.C.

I also see hints that the "Patriot Movement" is coming along, to. Truthers, Militia and Teabaggers on a bus for 8 hours, what will they talk about? (I expect that some of these people will also be Birthers.)
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Last edited by BigAl; 14th August 2009 at 07:44 PM.
BigAl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 08:46 PM   #5
A W Smith
Philosopher

up skirt promotions, the kind of attention you dont want.

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
As BigAl points out, this isn't a truther event, it's truthers trying to get attention during someone else's right-wing, anti-Obama event. Attendance is being encouraged by two people who run a company, One-Step Promotions, which has as its motto "When being the center of attention becomes your business," and which is offering, for a fee, travel and hotel arrangements.

And there you have it.
oh my. one more step of that old hag in the web graphic and we will be peering up her skirt.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2009, 08:47 PM   #6
A W Smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
And a google for "1steppromotions" shows just how large and organized the Teabag movement is. They seem to be running buses from all over the country which sounds like a cheap way for Twoofers to get to D.C.

I also see hints that the "Patriot Movement" is coming along, to. Truthers, Militia and Teabaggers on a bus for 8 hours, what will they talk about? (I expect that some of these people will also be Birthers.)

Teabaggers? ok this thread is getting obscene.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 07:34 AM   #7
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
oh my. one more step of that old hag in the web graphic and we will be peering up her skirt.
She doesn't look like an old hag to me.
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2009, 07:35 AM   #8
BigAl
Philosopher

Originally Posted by scott.in.taiwan View Post
Got a link to that forum post? (Just curious. "Wallstreetmarketnews" doesn't sound like a kook website of the type we generally discuss.)
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Last edited by BigAl; 15th August 2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 16th August 2009, 05:05 AM   #9
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Got a link to that forum post? (Just curious. "Wallstreetmarketnews" doesn't sound like a kook website of the type we generally discuss.)
http://wallstreetmarketnews.blogspot.com/

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2009, 06:37 PM   #10
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Technorati provides 3 reactions for the blog listed at http://wallstreetmarketnews.blogspot.com/
Its authorty is 0 and its Technorati Rank 3,194,167 (for an explanation of these terms, see http://technorati.com/weblog/2007/05/354.html)

It does appear to be the kind of kook webiste usually referred to here, although the name is so good it almost fooled ya.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 16th August 2009 at 06:42 PM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories