ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags fema , inside job , lihop , mihop , wtc , wtc6 , wtc7

Old 28th June 2009, 02:04 AM   #121
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

This is the most pathetic display of straw-grabbing I've seen in a bit. I don't care who wants to toss their credibilty down the well after Sonnenfeld, and FEMA seems to be surviving without their tapes. But I do hope for his ex-wife's sake and her family's and his current wife and daughter's sake, that he is turned-out, disowned, extradited and persecuted for his alleged crime to the full extent of law, once duly tried in court. I also hope Paula and the little one can get to a safe place until this process is complete.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2009, 07:15 AM   #122
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by J. Wellington Wimpy View Post
Every time any Twoofer, anywhere, dares utter the word "evidence": God throws up in his mouth, just a little.
There is no such thing as "God", it is the JREFers who throw up at the mention of evidence.

If Sonnenfeld did it, and the evidence you cite is real, then the prosecutor would not have dropped the charges.

Sonnenfeld has the goods, the debunkers lose.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2009, 08:00 AM   #123
Thunder
Banned

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post

Sonnenfeld has nothing new. You will know us "debunkers" have lost when we are all in jail for our "crime" of doubting 9-11 truth.

....not holding my breath.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2009, 08:02 AM   #124
J. Wellington Wimpy
Critical Thinker

If Sonnenfeld did it, and the evidence you cite is real, then the prosecutor would not have dropped the charges.
Kurt "Wife-Slayer" Sonnenfeld's upcoming extradition from Argentina -- where said worthless junkie Twoofer cowers and sweats at present -- may actually come as less of a drop-dead shock to him than it (doubtless) will to you.

Bonus.

"I have a doctorate and I can KICK YOUR ASS!!!"
-- Harley Quinn, Batman #663

Last edited by J. Wellington Wimpy; 28th June 2009 at 08:06 AM.
J. Wellington Wimpy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2009, 11:24 PM   #125
eromitlab
Muse

For a second there, I thought it was about justice for the victims, holding government accountable, speaking truth to power and things along those lines. Good to know that 9/11 truth is really just a game on the internet to be won or lost.
Old 29th June 2009, 05:47 AM   #126
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

There is no such thing as "God", it is the JREFers who throw up at the mention of evidence.
Oh, right...I'm always getting those confused.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2009, 11:52 AM   #127
Galileo
Illuminator

Kurt "Wife-Slayer" Sonnenfeld's upcoming extradition from Argentina -- where said worthless junkie Twoofer cowers and sweats at present -- may actually come as less of a drop-dead shock to him than it (doubtless) will to you.

Bonus.
According to the nearest eyewitness, it was a suicide.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2009, 01:14 PM   #128
J. Wellington Wimpy
Critical Thinker

According to the nearest eyewitness, it was a suicide.
Not even close. Try again.

J. Wellington Wimpy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2009, 03:20 PM   #129
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Putting aside the notion that this is merely an exercise in internet forum "GOTCHA"............

Tell us what "goods" Sonnefeld has?

Fact is he has not said anything specific that cannot be debunked immediatly.
(ie. no damage to the buildings surrounding WTC 7)

Everything else falls under what I have refered to as his not completeing a thought.(ie. what did he film at ground zero that allows him to recognize what had been removed from the CIA offices?)

<< prediction: Galileo will avoid my inquiry>>
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2009, 04:30 PM   #130
Galileo
Illuminator

Not even close. Try again.
I'm shocked that you would accuse FEMA of murder.
Old 29th June 2009, 05:50 PM   #131
J. Wellington Wimpy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
<< prediction: Galileo will avoid my inquiry>>
We've just conclusively demonstrated the actual existence of precognition as a psychic phenomenon. James Randi now owes you $1,000,000.

Old 2nd July 2009, 10:12 AM   #132
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

We've just conclusively demonstrated the actual existence of precognition as a psychic phenomenon. James Randi now owes you $1,000,000.
I decided to give him a few extra days but it would appear I am now a relatively rich man. I'd like it all in $5 Canadian bills please.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2009, 02:00 PM   #133
Lenbrazil
Muse

Question for Galileo and the other truthers

When did Sonnenfeld get to Ground Zero?
Lenbrazil is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories