ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags larry silverstein , wtc

Reply
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:21 PM   #201
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Where is your proof that no explosives were used?
The NIST Report showed that no sounds of explosives going off were either heard or recorded. No physical evidence of explosives was found. The logistical task of wiring a 47-story building for demolition would be enormous, requiring teams of demolition professionals working for months. Nobody had a coherent motive for demolishing the building.

Evidence for your nonsensical myth doesn't exist.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:21 PM   #202
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
The owner agrees, saying that in view of the terrible loss of life so far, probably the smartest thing is just to pull "it," the rescue operation..

Problem with your theory is that the firemen had been already evacuated by Chief Nigro.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:21 PM   #203
dtugg
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,885
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Why don't you do some research and find out.

I have sent my FOIA requests today.
Because you're the pretend NSA expert and know everything.

And who did you send the FOIA request to?

Last edited by dtugg; 22nd May 2009 at 09:22 PM.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:22 PM   #204
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
Roger cant prove the building was pulled. I'm not certain why he even brings it up.

He has zero evidence to prove its ever been done before.

ASk him to show an example, and he quickly changes the subject. Its hilarious!
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:23 PM   #205
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
The NIST Report showed that no sounds of explosives going off were either heard or recorded.
Charges can be muffeled with sand bags.


Quote:
No physical evidence of explosives was found.
What were they looking for?


Quote:
The logistical task of wiring a 47-story building for demolition would be enormous, requiring teams of demolition professionals working for months.
Only if it was a normal demo, This was an emergency situation. Plus the building was already in a bad state.

Last edited by ULTIMA1; 22nd May 2009 at 09:25 PM.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:24 PM   #206
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
Because you're the pretend NSA expert and know everything.
Reported breach of rule 12 and trolling.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:25 PM   #207
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Only if it was a normal demo, This was an emergency situation. Plus the buidling was alrfeady in a bad state.

But you have no proof it was "pulled". Plus you cant show an example of a 40+ story burning building ever being pulled before.

ArooooooOO!!!!
/
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"

Last edited by Gavron; 22nd May 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:25 PM   #208
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Charges can be muffeled with sand bags.
can you prove that people put sandbags in the buildings? Produce one report that says a witness saw sandbags being placed
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again

Last edited by Unsecured Coins; 22nd May 2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: moar typo!!
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:26 PM   #209
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Becasue we have the quote from Chief Nigro that he evacuated the firemen without talking to anyone, THAT INCLUDES ANY OF THE FIRE COMMANDERS. So that would mean the firemen were out of the building before the call.

OMG! We'll keep going.

Maybe the men were already out when the fire chief called Silverstein. There is no reason why this isn't a distinct possibility. BUT-- IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. NONE!

Can you grasp that much?

Do you understand that it is quite possible that when the fire chief informed the owner of the department's decision, it was already a done deed? Do you understand that nobody disputes this?

Although WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE CALL TO SILVERSTEIN WAS MADE OR WHO MADE IT, let us assume that the men had already been pulled out. What can your point possibly be?
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:27 PM   #210
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
Produce one report that says a witness saw sandbags being placed
Right after you produce one report that states firemen were in the building while the call to Silverstein was being made.



i have bene asking this all evening.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:29 PM   #211
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Right after you produce one report that states firemen were in the building while the call to Silverstein was being made.



i have bene asking this all evening.

you made the claim that sandbags might have been used. you also said you could produce an example of a 40 story builing being pulled whilst encompassed by FIIIYAH. It seems my wish list is longer than yours.
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:30 PM   #212
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Maybe the men were already out when the fire chief called Silverstein. There is no reason why this isn't a distinct possibility. BUT-- IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. NONE!
Yes it does make a difference. If the firemen were out of the building before the call was made then the fire commander could have only been talking about the building when he stated pull it.


Quote:
Do you understand that it is quite possible that when the fire chief informed the owner of the department's decision, it was already a done deed? Do you understand that nobody disputes this?
See above.

Quote:
Although WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE CALL TO SILVERSTEIN WAS MADE OR WHO MADE IT, let us assume that the men had already been pulled out. What can your point possibly be?

See above
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:31 PM   #213
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
We'll never U1 produce his evidence.....since it doesnt exist.
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:31 PM   #214
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Charges can be muffeled with sand bags.
It is insane to imagine that the thousands of pounds of charges required to take down a 47-stroy building could be "muffled."



Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
What were they looking for?

Northing that would make sense to you. Silly, technical stuff, of interest only to real investigators--you know, detonator caps, bits of wiring, chemicl signatures on the steel, audio records, videos showing a simultaneous series of blasts, etc.



Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Only if it was a normal demo, This was an emergency situation. Plus the building was already in a bad state.

Your fellow frauds pretend that it wasn't in a bad shape. Shouldn't you people coordinate your lies a little better?
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:31 PM   #215
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
you made the claim that sandbags might have been used.
And others have made the claim that firemen were in the building when the call was made.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:33 PM   #216
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
It is insane to imagine that the thousands of pounds of charges required to take down a 47-stroy building could be "muffled."
It would not be thousands of pounds with small kicker charges.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:34 PM   #217
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
And others have made the claim that firemen were in the building when the call was made.
still going to sit on your OMG evidence that a 40 story building can be pulled while on fire then?

jeez.
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:34 PM   #218
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 20,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins
Produce one report that says a witness saw sandbags being placed
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Right after you produce one report that states firemen were in the building while the call to Silverstein was being made.



i have bene asking this all evening.
The very definition of sandbagging.
__________________

Last edited by AJM8125; 22nd May 2009 at 09:37 PM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:34 PM   #219
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
...says the person that cannot bshow proof a burning 40+ story building has ever been "pulled" before.
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:36 PM   #220
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
 
1337m4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,510
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Charges can be muffeled with sand bags.
No. I'm sorry, no they can't. Have you ever been to a real demolition event? Not only can the blast be heard for MILES, but it can also be FELT. A building demolition produces seismic shockwaves the travel through ground and air alike and are capable of shattering the windows of nearby buildings. No amount of "sand bags" is going to muffle that.

Congrats on your Stundie nomination, idiot.

Quote:
What were they looking for?
Anything. Anything that would indicate the presence of explosives. Nothing was found-not det cords, not remains of bombs, not your magical "sand bags"-nada. Zip. Zero. Nothing.

Quote:
Only if it was a normal demo, This was an emergency situation. Plus the building was already in a bad state.
So you're saying that people set up demolition charges inside a burning building in a matter of mere hours?


...Oh, sorry. They didn't have to set up demolition charges--according to you, they had to set up demolition charges AND magical sand bags.
__________________
http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting...2b728514ea.gif

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:38 PM   #221
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
 
1337m4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,510
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
It would not be thousands of pounds with small kicker charges.
"Small kicker charges" cannot reliably destroy a building, and they still don't explain how the demo team was able to set them up while the building was on fire.
__________________
http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting...2b728514ea.gif

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:38 PM   #222
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
[b]Yes it does make a difference. If the firemen were out of the building before the call was made then the fire commander could have only been talking about the building when he stated pull it.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to "pull" a 47-story building. It makes equal sense to talk of replacing the points and plugs on a can of creamed corn. You can't grasp the cognitive dissonance of your mad claims.

The owner is told that efforts to save his building a) have been halted; b) are being halted; c) will be halted.

WE DO NOT KNOW WHICH POSSIBILITY IS MOST ACCURATE.
THAT IS BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO CALLED SILVERSTEIN OR WHEN THE CALL WAS MADE.

IF WE KNEW WHEN THE CALL WAS MADE, WE WOULD KNOW IF THE MEN HAD ALREADY BEEN PULLED.


BUT WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:39 PM   #223
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
small kicker charges, set by ninjas, that were not seen by anyone/
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:39 PM   #224
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
"Small kicker charges" cannot reliably destroy a building, and they still don't explain how the demo team was able to set them up while the building was on fire.
Yes they can when you cut beams and then plane kicker charges to remove the reast of the beams.

Well if you did any research you would know that not all the building was on fire.

The EPA removed the fuel from the ground floor tanks.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:40 PM   #225
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by Gavron View Post
small kicker charges, set by ninjas, that were not seen by anyone/
were these ninja ever engaged in battle with the pirates that stole the trillion in gold from underneath the WTC? That would have been sweet to watch.
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:41 PM   #226
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
Do you have an example of someone pulling a 40+ story burning building before or after 9/11?
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:41 PM   #227
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Yes they can when you cut beams and then plane kicker charges to remove the reast of the beams.

and when was this done again?
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:43 PM   #228
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
Plus he cannot explain why this mystery "kicker charge" team had to cover up the fact they were in there. He cant explain that either.
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:43 PM   #229
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
And others have made the claim that firemen were in the building when the call was made.
we.

Don't.

KNOW.

IF.

THE.

MEN.

HAD BEEN.

PULLED.

OR NOT.

YET.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:46 PM   #230
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
I think the only thing being "pulled" here is our leg.

Roger cant seem to prove it has ever been done before. He just has this wild conspiracy theory, but no evidence to back it up!

Hilarious reading.
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:48 PM   #231
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man
 
1337m4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,510
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Yes they can when you cut beams and then plane kicker charges to remove the reast of the beams.
This cannot be done within the timeframe of only a few hours.

Quote:
Well if you did any research you would know that not all the building was on fire.
It doesn't need to be. The demo team would have had to know in advance exactly which columns needed to be destroyed. They would have had to have a guarantee that not only were those areas not already engulfed in fire, but also that the fire would not spread to those areas during the time that they needed to 1) get to the columns, 2) plant the charges, 3) get out of the building, 4) wait until 5:20 (when the building collapsed). Even if the fire wasn't in any of those areas, there would still most likely be a great deal of smoke which would not only obscure their vision but their breathing as well.

Your fantasy is IMPOSSIBLE.
__________________
http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting...2b728514ea.gif

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo

Last edited by 1337m4n; 22nd May 2009 at 09:54 PM.
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:49 PM   #232
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
This cannot be done within the timeframe of only a few hours.
This was not a normal operation and the building was already in bad shape.

It would not have taken much to bring it down.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:51 PM   #233
Gavron
Muse
 
Gavron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 663
...and you have experience in "pulling" 40+ story burning buildings?

Otherwise, it is just your opinion, with no experience or evidence to back it up.
__________________
- Thank you...

ULTIMA1 - "NO they collapsed becasue the buildings fell on them, not becasue of debris."
ULTIMA1 - "DNA is NOT physical evidence"

Last edited by Gavron; 22nd May 2009 at 09:52 PM.
Gavron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:52 PM   #234
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
This was not a normal operation and the building was already in bad shape.

It would not have taken much to bring it down.

ok, here's the deal. you provide the team that took this mission, and reports of people that can confirm your claim, and I swear on my life I will believe everything you say from here on out.
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:53 PM   #235
FineWine
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,070
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
This was not a normal operation and the building was already in bad shape.

It would not have taken much to bring it down.
(Take 1,000)

"Then what was the need for secrecy?"

The next time you post the same madness, my question will be,

"Then what was the need for secrecy?"

This will be my question each time you post this mad statement.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:53 PM   #236
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 11,494
Ladies and gentlemen, this thread has well and fully jumped the shark.

When a twoofer admits that the "official" explanation is physically possible then it's over.

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
Well with a building that is already damage it would not take much.

Such as a couple beams cut and small kicker charges placed.

But that is just 1 of several ways to do it.
Behold, the full retreat of the 9/11 truth movement.

Instead of a building made of kryptonite that could withstand everything, and needed to have a full blown controlled demo done with all the CD bells and whistles, we now have a theory that the building was almost completely gone and only a small push was required to send it over the edge.

Ultimas theory predicts a collapse that would be completely indistinguishable from an otherwise "natural" fire and impact induced collapse.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:59 PM   #237
Baylor
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 6,254
Originally Posted by ULTIMA1 View Post
This was not a normal operation and the building was already in bad shape.

It would not have taken much to bring it down.
Wrong again Roger. This is how much steel a "kicker charge" can cut. That's why you have to cut a big square in the column. Try doing this with the building on fire.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:00 PM   #238
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Since the firemen were out of the building before the call was made then the fire commander could have only been talking about the building when he stated pull it.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:01 PM   #239
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac
 
Unsecured Coins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,905
Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
ok, here's the deal. you provide the team that took this mission, and reports of people that can confirm your claim, and I swear on my life I will believe everything you say from here on out.
!!
__________________
"If God wants 10% of my paycheck, he can get it himself. Or at least work for it -Kochanski
"I may not be easy, but I am fast." - Hokulele
"Oh CRAP... DQ!!" - Ol' Hokey, yet again
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2009, 10:02 PM   #240
ULTIMA1
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,314
Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
That's why you have to cut a big square in the column. Try doing this with the building on fire.
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/t...ges/charge.jpg

Yes thats what i stated originally. Maybe you should try reading my post before repsonding.

Also as stated and proven all of the building was not on fire.
ULTIMA1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.