ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th July 2009, 07:28 AM   #201
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
You'll get used to JihadJane, newton3376. Every other country except the US that does something ruthless and violent has a good reason for it (and it's usually the US's fault anyway, somehow). Fortunately for rational people, the science and evidence of 911 precludes it being an inside job, no matter how feverishly people like Jane wish it didn't, and no matter WHAT THE US HAS DONE IN THE PAST.
Good point....although I'm not sure if I ever will get used to people like JihadJane...these people are simply baffling...
Old 28th July 2009, 07:31 AM   #202
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
1000, don't make me laugh. If you knew how many we've got stacked in the chute you would turn white in fear.
1000 was the original number of internet revisionist (I guess that's the polite term for paid government shill/disinformation agent) that were hired to spout the Official Conspiracy Theory on the internet. I guess you did not see the story that was leaked a week or two ago on this did you?
SteveAustin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:32 AM   #203
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Yup. We just HAVE to be paid disinfo agents. There's no other explanation. LOL
Twin, i've seen your posts. If they paid you do be a disinfo agent then they deserve a refund
SteveAustin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:35 AM   #204
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by JihadJane View Post
Has Chomsky really called Truthers "idiots", Stellafane? If so, can you provide a reference so I don't have to put you on my ever-growing "I create my own reality" list.
Oooo! Oooo! I think I just made JihadJane's day, because rather than quote all the verbiage Chomsky used to diss Truthers (after all, language is the man's thing) I just summed it all up in the single word "idiots" -- which, although semantically accurate, isn't the precise word Chomsky used.

Of course, I wouldn't have thought JihadJane would really want to go there, because what Chomsky did say was pretty devastating to Truthers, if they did but know it. But since I've been called on it, let's take a look, shall we? For example:

Quote:
...to evaluate the alleged evidence requires the kind of expert knowledge that can’t be picked up from surfing the internet: it requires substantial understanding of civil/mechanical engineering, the specific characteristics of the building, evaluation of photos, etc...And a story will also have to be told about the planes and passengers, the massive cover-up involving huge numbers of people and (miraculously) no leaks, and why the administration would have been so utterly insane as to try something like this (which hasn’t the remotest analogue in history).

...I should add, incidentally, that the arrogance is quite amazing. I can’t imagine telling you to drop this if you think it’s important and turning to the issues that seem of vastly higher priority to me, nor denouncing you as a CIA asset if you do not follow my injunctions. But that’s quite common in the “9/11 movement...

...There are submissions to the Journal of 9/11 Studies, but that's about as convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies.
[Bolding mine. Also, tip of the hat to Gravy for posting this earlier in this thread.] Oh by the way, that last bit, the comparison to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies, that's not a compliment.

So OK, since you've accused me of "creating my own reality" -- what reality would you create out of Chomsky's words? Would you, like Bill Smith, somehow conclude that Chomsky in fact secretly believes that 9/11 was an inside job? Or would you take Chomsky at his words, that the whole idea would be "utterly insane," "hasn’t the remotest analogue in history," possesses "arrogance [that] is quite amazing," and is as "convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies"? Are those the words of a secret supporter? Or do they betray an opinion that the 9/11 CT movement is (dare I say it) idiotic?

Last edited by Stellafane; 28th July 2009 at 07:36 AM.
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:37 AM   #205
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by SteveAustin View Post
1000 was the original number of internet revisionist (I guess that's the polite term for paid government shill/disinformation agent) that were hired to spout the Official Conspiracy Theory on the internet. I guess you did not see the story that was leaked a week or two ago on this did you?
Have you got a link? I'd like to see the fine detail.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:40 AM   #206
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

I realize you're very busy out there interviewing people and stuff (you could film those 100% agree-with-you interviews, you know - YouTube is just perfect for that kind of stuff), but if you'd condescend to post a link to that "leaked" story, it'd sure be appreciated. And it would bring oh so much credibility to your movement, too.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:45 AM   #207
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Comrade Raptor View Post
There's a handful of TM kooks on the eBay boards. They really don't care for this place. It's like holy water and sunlight to them, together at last!

The lengthy discussion on that board (which has been some three years now) evolved on almost precisely the same lines as it did here. And I didn't find this place until a couple of months back.

I would suspect that any discussion arena where logic and sense collide with the Troof Fairy Myth, it's pretty much going to turn out the same.
Yah, in a recent poll of truthers they basically labeled us the holy water, and Mark Roberts (Gravy here) as Van Helsing.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:46 AM   #208
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
I prefer to call them 'concerned citizens' and I recommend that they look at these links to see how governments target social media forums such as this one.

http://www.sheilacasey.com/2009/01/p...-comments.html article
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1056648.html Zionist bloggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awy8c...eature=related video on cointelpro

PS.
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...es-social.html CENTCOM,USAF
Bill, Bill, Bill...HOW DARE YOU SHOW TAM UP!!! How dare you show these people what they are not supposed to see.

In the cult of "debunking" there is no paid disinfo. There are no paid "professional" bloggers out spouting the Official Conspiracy Theory and "debunking" anyone that questions the government story.

You posting that is going to shatter the world of the cult members and make it a lot harder for the paid disinfo agents to do their jobs. They only want to do their jobs. It doesn't matter that their jobs is to promote and defend the lies spouted by the murderers of 3000 people on 9/11 and a further 1.5 million since around the world, because at least it's a job that pays the bills, and at least it's not their kids getting murdered for a lie.
Old 28th July 2009, 07:47 AM   #209
Longfellow
St. Louis Cardinals Fanatic

This I've got to see

Emphasis mine.

I would like to see proof that people were (or are) actually hired to discredit the '9/11 truth movement'. To realists the 'truth movement' is self-discrediting.
Longfellow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:50 AM   #210
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Have you got a link? I'd like to see the fine detail.

Dave
id love to see that too lol

when all else fails accuse people on the internet of being agents

i wonder if he thinks theres a govt run cubicle farm dedicated to posting on 911 youtube comments and forums (we better move it, hes catching on)
Old 28th July 2009, 07:51 AM   #211
Lupie

I'd like to be a Disinfo Agent, it sounds like a challenging and rewarding career. Anyone know where to sign up? Maybe they will be at the upcoming jobfair. I wonder what kind of benefits package they offer.
Lupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:52 AM   #212
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Lupie View Post
I'd like to be a Disinfo Agent, it sounds like a challenging and rewarding career. Anyone know where to sign up? Maybe they will be at the upcoming jobfair. I wonder what kind of benefits package they offer.
free broadband
Old 28th July 2009, 07:54 AM   #213
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Also, there are a lot more debunkers on this subforum than truthers. The odds that a debunker will see and have a response to a truther's claim soon after it is made are a lot higher than the reverse.

Logic, SteveAustin. It's actually useful.
WTH are you talking about? Did you just make something up so you could try and quote "logic" to me? Because you have not said a thing I didn't already know. I know your cult is much populated here on JREF than the "truthers".

So what's this "logic" thing you are talking about when you say "The odds that a debunker will see and have a response to a truther's claim soon after it is made are a lot higher than the reverse."?

Have I said somewhere that this is not the case?
Old 28th July 2009, 07:57 AM   #214
carlitos
"más divertido"

SteveAustin, please try to keep focus. You were just about to post a link to a 'leaked' story that details how 1000 disinfo agents were hired by the US Government to debunk conspiracy theories on the internet.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:57 AM   #215
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by KJC View Post
You know, when I look at dozens of copies of Neils Harrits Danish television interview on nanothermite on YouTube, all with hundreds of thousands of views and all 5-starred to death... the troofer movement is not dead. Not by a long shot.
Shhhhh, you are not supposed to mention these things, because then you make it so that the cult HAS to come out and make some sort of "ridiculing" comment about it to try and write it off (note that by ridiculing something like this a person's subconscious mind will likely dismiss it in order to avoid being associated with ridicule. Which is why ridicule works so well for the cult of "debunkers")
Old 28th July 2009, 07:57 AM   #216
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

So you'll be posting that leaked document on the 1000 agents soon, then, Steve? I'm really looking forward to this.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:58 AM   #217
Lupie

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
free broadband
Cool! I'm in! I've been "spouting the official story" for some time now. I figure I might as well get paid and maybe get dental coverage for my efforts. And I really want one of those secret decoder ring thingies. I wonder if they have a secret handshake that they do...
Lupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:59 AM   #218
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

I did ORIGINALLY come here to debate...
That's complete crap. You came here with your list of 38 debating tactics you parroted over and over again.

The fact is, you don't have the intellectual capacity to debate. All you (and BillSmith, HI, Red, runlike, etc.) can do is parrot 9/11 website nonsense. You can cut and paste. That's the extent of your ability to debate.

I'm embarrassed for people like you.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 07:59 AM   #219
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

I did ORIGINALLY come here to debate, but you can't debate when half the people you are trying to debate with are paid disinformation agents and the other half brain dead cult followers, so now I come for the entertainment
You posting that is going to shatter the world of the cult members and make it a lot harder for the paid disinfo agents to do their jobs. They only want to do their jobs. It doesn't matter that their jobs is to promote and defend the lies spouted by the murderers of 3000 people on 9/11 and a further 1.5 million since around the world, because at least it's a job that pays the bills, and at least it's not their kids getting murdered for a lie.
Sides... aching... from... THE LAUGHTER...

Please, please, please Mr. Austin: Don't ever stop. I don't care if this is some elaborate put-on, it's still PURE COMEDIC GOLD.

Also, just an FYI: bill smith has expressed a belief that elements of the FDNY were involved in the supposed 9/11 conspiracy, so in cozying up to him, you're keeping it hilarious and classy. Nice work, champ!
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:14 AM   #220
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Scott,

Welcome my friend. Make youself at home.

If you REALLY wanna see just how disrespectful "truthers" can be, waatch this video.

Warning: Its got 90 curse words in 8:53 seconds, so be prepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFf-buObxl8

Watched it?? Good. Did you notice the bells in the background?? Yep, those are church bells from the Church near GZ. Guess what?? They aare in the MIDDLE of the cermony for the 3000 deaths on 9/11.

These sub-human lifeforms decided to attack at firefighter DURING this time. He is paying his ******* respects!! Leaave him alone DAMMIT!!

[/rant] [/off soapbox]
Don't you all just love how the cult always always always has to try and discredit the truth movement by talking about these little acts of disrespect?

What about all the cult members who have called for "truthers" to be jailed or even murdered?

Do the cult of "debunkers" ever stop to think about how disrespectful it is to tell family members they are nuts, looney and do not have the right to find justice for their loved ones that died on 9/11? No of course the cult doesn't think about that, or at least they don't bother to mention it, as that would get in the way of a good slime.

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Steve Austin,

I figured it out in about 3 months that the TM uses the same BS over and over and over again. Its fairly simple. Click on page 101 of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories thread, and look at the titles of the threads. Now, click on page 1. See a pattern??? Not hard eh???

And yes, I had heard about the "truth" movement before 3 months ago, I just didn't know that they were so disrespectfull as to blame the FDNY for killing the people in the towers. That is whan I got really into it.
tri, what are you trying to say? That the truth movement has not come up with anything new? Well we all know that's a lie, but let's pretend for a minute it's true, does that make any difference? Of course not, just because we figured these things out 5 years ago does not make it any less valid today. Just because JREF claims something has been debunked really does not mean a thing in the real world.

And now tri brings up the old straw man argument in a further smear attempt by claiming that the truth movement blames the FDNY for killing people in the towers. I for one, who has been a "truther" since 9/18/01 have never heard this from a single truther anywhere, only heard it from your cult tri
Old 28th July 2009, 08:17 AM   #221
carlitos
"más divertido"

Focus!

Focus SteveAustin!
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
SteveAustin, please try to keep focus. You were just about to post a link to a 'leaked' story that details how 1000 disinfo agents were hired by the US Government to debunk conspiracy theories on the internet.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:20 AM   #222
carlitos
"más divertido"

Steve, if you can't post a link to the story, could you maybe copy and paste it from your files? Thanks!
Old 28th July 2009, 08:22 AM   #223
carlitos
"más divertido"

Steve, how about just posting a couple of hundred names from the list of 1000? Thanks in advance!
Old 28th July 2009, 08:24 AM   #224
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
They are "effectively" dead as a movement.

TAM
Keep repeating that mantra
Old 28th July 2009, 08:26 AM   #225
carlitos
"más divertido"

SteveAustin, I have cleared half an hour from my schedule this morning to review that article, could you please post the link before noon eastern time? Thanks in advance!
Old 28th July 2009, 08:27 AM   #226
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

No.

Perhaps you better re-read my earlier exchanges with scott.in.taiwan if you really seek clarity rather than confusion!
JihadJane, you already know that Dave does not seek clarity, what he seeks IS confusion. That's one of the main tactics, confuse the argument, because when an argument becomes too confusing a person will most likely simply believe "authority" over anything else, it's how the mind works.

"***** man this is all too confusing for me, i'm just going to go back to watching my football game and let the government deal with it"
Old 28th July 2009, 08:27 AM   #227
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Ya know, Steve, seeing as to how you're obviously here and all and not out busy interviewing and stuff, some people may come to the conclusion that you actually don't have any such leaked document to link to.

Not me, of course, because I know a noble truth warrior wouldn't just make up crap out of whole cloth, so I reckon you'll be getting around to posting that link or copy of the document any second now, right?

Right, Steve?

Steve?

Steve?

Old 28th July 2009, 08:27 AM   #228
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
SteveAustin, I have cleared half an hour from my schedule this morning to review that article, could you please post the link before noon eastern time? Thanks in advance!
I really hope you don't expect an answer.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:30 AM   #229
Foolmewunz
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Surely you're not saying that Steve is being disingenuous about having read that article, are you?

Old 28th July 2009, 08:31 AM   #230
johnny karate

Bolded my favorite part out of so much hilarious Truthy goodness. The implication being that this 1000 Internet Shill "story" broke in Time Magazine as opposed to being scrawled on the wall of some alley in fecal matter.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:33 AM   #231
Lupie

And now tri brings up the old straw man argument in a further smear attempt by claiming that the truth movement blames the FDNY for killing people in the towers. I for one, who has been a "truther" since 9/18/01 have never heard this from a single truther anywhere, only heard it from your cult tri
Triforcharity was wearing an FDNY tee-shirt recently when he was accosted at a convenience store by a truther screaming "murderer", and who ended up being arrested and charged with a felony. He was physically blocking Triforcharity and his family from leaving by standing behind his vehicle and hoping to be either run over, or to get into a physical altercation. I guess he didn't get the "truthers don't blame the FDNY" memo.

L.

Last edited by Lupie; 28th July 2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 28th July 2009, 08:33 AM   #232
johnny karate

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Surely you're not saying that Steve is being disingenuous about having read that article, are you?
Steve won't let us down now. I'm sure he's got some goofy nonsense he can link.

Come on, Steve! We're counting on you!
Old 28th July 2009, 08:34 AM   #233
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

JihadJane, you already know that Dave does not seek clarity, what he seeks IS confusion.
Steve, on the other hand, seeks to understand the events of 9/11 with perfect clarity by refusing to discuss them.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:35 AM   #234
eirik
Muse

StevieAustin, feel free to post the link to the information about the 1000 shills. Sounds very interesting.
Old 28th July 2009, 08:38 AM   #235
bill smith
Philosopher

I grant that it probably doesn’t take much research to master the characteristic playground language of debunker juvenile deliquency but the way scott.in.taiwan has levered nearly every traditional debunker talking point and insult in his/her brief appearance gives a strong impression of prepared articfice or, if not that, an impression of someone inexplicably keen to bond with the welcoming in-group

--------------------------------

re Chomsky:

One thing that appears to be be missing from the Chomsky discussion here is his insight that the attacks don’t matter because, in the context of the history of US-perpetrated terror and violence around the world the violence of 911 atrocity is not particulalrly significant except in terms of the number of simultaneous deaths and the fact that the victims weren’t in far off countries in South America, the Middle East, Central Asia etc etc.

In other words: Welcome, to the hyper-violent world of US foreign policy, US America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interviewer: if 9/11 was an inside job, then what’s to say that Bush Et Al., if cornered or not, wouldn't resort to another more heinous attack of grander proportions in the age of nuclear terrorism – which by its very nature would petrify populations the world over, leading citizens to cower under the Bush umbrella of power.

Noam Chomsky: Wrong question, in my opinion. They were carrying out far more serious crimes, against Americans as well, before 9/11 -- crimes that literally threaten human survival. They may well resort to further crimes if activists here prefer not to deal with them and to focus their attention on arcane and dubious theories about 9/11.

- extract, quoted:

http://www.oilempire.us/chomsky.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum. - Noam Chomsky
Very interesting Jane.
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:38 AM   #236
johnny karate

Originally Posted by eirik View Post
StevieAustin, feel free to post the link to the information about the 1000 shills. Sounds very interesting.
Where you at Steve?
Old 28th July 2009, 08:41 AM   #237
SteveAustin
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by newton3376 View Post
Please spare me the "Da US is eeeeeeeeeeeeevil" crap....there is ruthlessness and violence all over the world......it's not like every other country besides the US is some peace loving innocent......there are plenty of people that want to do the US harm.
Are you really trying to justify the pure evil actions of the US by saying "well they do it as well"?

Didn't that excuse go out with 2nd grade?

Yes there are plenty of people that want to do the US harm, but you need to ask yourself why that is?

Why do other countries hate the US so much? Could it be because for the past 100 years in one way or another, in one country or another the US has been murdering their men, women and children? No? OH YA, I FORGOT, THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS (the very same freedoms we no longer have since the patriot act I and patriot act II and the military commissions act and....)
Old 28th July 2009, 08:48 AM   #238
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Are you really trying to justify the pure evil actions of the US by saying "well they do it as well"?

Didn't that excuse go out with 2nd grade?

Yes there are plenty of people that want to do the US harm, but you need to ask yourself why that is?

Why do other countries hate the US so much? Could it be because for the past 100 years in one way or another, in one country or another the US has been murdering their men, women and children? No? OH YA, I FORGOT, THEY HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOMS (the very same freedoms we no longer have since the patriot act I and patriot act II and the military commissions act and....)
A lot of fellow non americans hated the US because they voted in that clown Bush twice. Now hes gone, its back to some good lovin....

You go that linkie yet, I would like to read it?

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 08:49 AM   #239
eirik
Muse

(snipped for evading the subject by spouting even more crazy ideas)
Old 28th July 2009, 08:51 AM   #240
carlitos
"más divertido"

SteveAustin, you have said that the US gov't hired 1000 'disinfo agents' to argue the "Official Conspiracy Theory" on the internet, and that there was a 'leaked' story about it. Could you kindly post a link or source? Thanks!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories