IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , bigfoot

Old 7th June 2017, 08:03 AM   #521
dmaker
Graduate Poster

I'm actually really surprised at the lack of moderation. Normally warning points and thread shutdowns would have occurred by now. He has been allowed to be pretty abusive and personal with me and no moderator has lifted a finger. That does not usually happen there.

I rather like it. I don't enjoy overly moderated forums, but this seems out of the norm for the BFF. New admins, I think. Maybe they are just trying to figure out if the membership has had enough of me, and then I'll be ousted or something.
dmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 08:15 AM   #522
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Or allow it to be so horrible and ugly that you just walk away from the forum.
Old 7th June 2017, 08:35 AM   #523
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by dmaker View Post
I'm actually really surprised at the lack of moderation. Normally warning points and thread shutdowns would have occurred by now. He has been allowed to be pretty abusive and personal with me and no moderator has lifted a finger. That does not usually happen there.

I rather like it. I don't enjoy overly moderated forums, but this seems out of the norm for the BFF. New admins, I think. Maybe they are just trying to figure out if the membership has had enough of me, and then I'll be ousted or something.
That Branco person is certainly testy when called out as well. All the major bigfoot bull ******** are when you get down to it. I think they forget they are telling very silly stories targeted towards fabulists, and when someone not very silly points this out, indignation ensues.

All that's needed is for that Coonbo feller to come out from under the fridge to pimp his footie podcasts.

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 08:38 AM   #524
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Is this the BFF? I think I lasted less than 48hrs on there, and I don't even recall typing anything that would be considered particularly offensive, I just essentially questioned some obvious weirdos about their obvious weirdo beliefs, which is all anyone would do.

Personally speaking, there's no real reason for me to participate in a forum based around a belief in silly things if I can't do the obvious thing and point and laugh, especially when dealing with obvious yarn-spinners. If a person genuinely holds a belief, it can be a bit touchy to go in guns blazing, but when you know you're chatting with a bunch of middle-aged men who are essentially playing make-believe, it's an obvious reaction to want to point and laugh and say things like really, though?

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 12:57 PM   #525
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
So much could be marveled at in the therapist's chair with this guy. It takes some kind of weird sexual fetish to brazenly call people "fabricating liars" when you're getting your jollies by actively fabricating lies. What's really creepy is that these people aren't 12. Something is genuinely wrong with most of these people, of that I'm certain.
He's probably met as many stone cold killers as he has bigfeets.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 02:08 PM   #526
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
He's probably met as many stone cold killers as he has bigfeets.
Oh no, he was a tracker of men. He dealt death daily, with experiences so vivid, they seemed lifted directly from the Lone Survivor script.

He says manly stuff like Aye!

So you better believe him.

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 02:17 PM   #527
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
If a person genuinely holds a belief, it can be a bit touchy to go in guns blazing, but when you know you're chatting with a bunch of middle-aged men who are essentially playing make-believe, it's an obvious reaction to want to point and laugh and say things like really, though?
It seems odd that folks that proclaim themselves attorneys and snipers and researchers would hook up with such a silly fringe belief. Of course, that's allowing them the benefit of doubt that they're attorneys and snipers and researchers and stuff. I realize that there are credules in any occupation but the bigfoot thing is just so silly. It's 2017, grow up people.

WS
Old 7th June 2017, 02:31 PM   #528
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Kinda looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum at BFF....I'd be curious to see what happens if you report "Full a **** FarArcher" or attack him.
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2017, 08:23 AM   #529
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

http://bigfootforums.com/topic/5116-...foots/?page=96
Originally Posted by WSA
Yes DWA, all this prattle about "un-falsifiable data" and zero effort to engage on actually attempting to determine if this is truly the case, or not.

Let's go with the original observation here: The hypothesis of a true sighting report can't be shown to be un-falsifiable, so any report is scientifically invalid, a nullity. Zero. Zip.

So what the man avoids is the reality of coming to terms with hard data, like so many others exhibiting atrophied reasoning abilities and overall intellectual laziness. To wit: If Roger Patterson's sighting report is true, all other sighting reports can be tossed with no damage to the hypothesis of BF. (I'll leave to the side what it would mean to the other sighting reports if the PGF can't be shown to be un-falsifiable...another discussion all together) The images on the film are all that should matter on this question...not all the collateral b.s. that gets inserted into the discussion about what Roger and Bob cooked for breakfast that day, etc.

And on this question you have Bill Munn's analysis, hulking like Patty on the coffee table....lots and lots and lots of data points and hard information open to anyone who wants to tackle it, and Bill all but begging somebody to do just that. Takers? Not a one as far as I know. And until you refute each and every one(Not "some", not "most", not "all but these few") of the material points in his hypothesis, you have not shown the film is not un-falsifiable (i.e., falsifiable), and you've not done the same for the sighting it supports. It is just that simple. But it hurts-es the brain, I know.

So, again, those of this school, spare me this un-falsifiable crap. Here is your job. Do it or go somewhere else and find somebody more gullible to share your pseudo-scientific non-reasoning with. If you don't have the brain amperage to take on the job, fine. Admit that and stop trying to convince others you do. Admit that and leave it to smarter people like Bill to do the work for you. Until then, those more serious minded inviduals here will consider you to be nothing but a pseudo-intellectual poser with too much time on your hands and no ability to bat in this league.
Did this twerp ever offer up his geniusness in any of the Pattycake threads?

WS
Old 8th June 2017, 04:33 PM   #530
dmaker
Graduate Poster

^
I don't recall. I don't tend to pay that much attention to what he says. He's basically just a watered down version of the nonsense his bigger brother spews constantly. He's a non entity.
dmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2017, 05:01 PM   #531
The Shrike
Philosopher

DWA = derp world order

with a Bindernagel fetish.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2017, 07:29 AM   #532
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

http://bigfootforums.com/topic/5116-...foots/?page=98

Originally Posted by WSA
And we have a testable piece of evidence, and no effort (I don't believe) has been undertaken to see if repeated testing and analysis will yield repeatable results. I'm talking about Bill Munns' cogent analysis as set out in his landmark book, When Roger Met Patty. . .
Quote:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank When Roger Met Patty: #505,380 in Books
This guy typed "landmark" when he meant "boat anchor."

Look, dip ****, the reason no one cares about Munn's boat anchor is that (nearly) everyone knows the pgf is a guy in a monkey suit. It's settled. It would take a bigfoot to make bigfoot real, and there are none of those. It's June 9th, 2017 and there are no bigfoot to be found.

ETA: If Mr. Munns wanted to elicit actual criticism of his hypothesis, he wouldn't have done it in a self-published, self-aggrandizing book; he should have done it in a credible academic journal, and by that I don't mean Meldrum's craptastic RHI or whatever that disaster Dr. Melba Ketchum (DVM) puts out. It's very likely Munn's attempted to publish legitimately and failed. So he pulled a Ketchum.

WS

Last edited by Resume; 9th June 2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10th June 2017, 07:36 PM   #533
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

He's around the BFF in the PGF threads. Mostly to ask Kit the same question over and over and over again.
What question is that, why are mobile home parks tornado magnets? Just cause Sweaty, just cause.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2017, 02:34 PM   #534
GT/CS
Illuminator

Maybe they use Earth as a sanctuary for reject Bigfoots.
Old 11th June 2017, 02:59 PM   #535
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
Maybe they use Earth as a sanctuary for reject Bigfoots.
An island of misfit footies?

WS
Old 11th June 2017, 04:53 PM   #536
dmaker
Graduate Poster

I think ohiobill just won the internet when he proclaimed DWA, The King of the Turds ( those under revisionist delusions)
Old 11th June 2017, 05:54 PM   #537
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I think ohiobill just won the internet when he proclaimed DWA, The King of the Turds ( those under revisionist delusions)
He (DWA) must be losing footie faith. I've never seen anyone try so hard to convince himself.

WS
Old 12th June 2017, 09:18 AM   #538
dmaker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
He (DWA) must be losing footie faith. I've never seen anyone try so hard to convince himself.
I tend to agree. He is dredging up just about any thread he can get his hands on to say the exactly same thing in every one of them.

Ugh, I can't stand that guy.
Old 12th June 2017, 10:39 AM   #539
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

I tend to agree. He is dredging up just about any thread he can get his hands on to say the exactly same thing in every one of them.

Ugh, I can't stand that guy.
The passing fascination I've had with DWA is that nagging if not innate disbelief that people like him really exist. I've not read a whole bunch of his stuff but I don't think I ever read a singularly funny or intelligent thought by the man. So many words and it's all insipid pablum. He seems like the kind of guy who wants to shoot his neighbor because the guy has a parakeet. A full 180 degrees off from pretty much the rest of humanity yet has no idea. He's the guy who put the clueless in clueless.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2017, 06:11 PM   #540
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Here's a bigfoot bull ******* who knows exactly where footie goes, and what he eats when winter rolls around.
http://bigfootforums.com/topic/55119...igfoot/?page=4
Originally Posted by Branco
In the flat land of the South/Southeast their "migration" simply consist of moving to areas with good cover - pine and/or cedar thickets - or deep rocky ravines/hollows on the south sides of mountains during the winter as the leaves fall. Their foraging patterns change when they move; typically they forage closer to human's residences during the winter, and often prey on livestock and poultry. (That's when the garbage cans on the fringes of new housing developments come up missing more often.)

Side note: Noticeable stick structures will show up more in really hot, dry weather around small, remote fresh water springs, both in the mountains and the flat lands. Very few prey animals will drink at springs frequented by Boogers.
Yet they can't be documented.

Do people actually believe this **** ?

WS
Old 12th June 2017, 11:52 PM   #541
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

I don't think they believe it, no. Not at all.

Because if they did, their actions would prove the belief. If you've actually ever seen a migration or know anything about them, it's quite a spectacle. Like the Elk migration in and out of Yellowstone.

If a person says he just adores this animal and knows about their migrations, then he'd be proving up on that claim.

But we know his camera would fail at just the wrong moment. So there's no use in attending a migration.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2017, 05:36 AM   #542
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Administrator

Mod Warning Please remember that rule 12 means that you must not address the arguers, and that rule 0 means you must be civil and polite to members of this forum. Whilst this means that you can be rude with relative impunity to non-members of ISF, you must not extend this to people who are members here. I have therefore removed most of the posts discussing OntarioSquatch, who although not currently active, remains a member. Thank you for your understanding of this.
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:Agatha
Old 14th June 2017, 08:43 PM   #543
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

http://bigfootforums.com/topic/5116-...oots/?page=104
Originally Posted by DWA
Slice!
And while we're - OK, a select few of us - on the cutting edge of science, here's why they call it the cutting edge: the least material is there...but it's the only sharp part of the knife.
This nitwit is on the cutting edge all right.

WS
Old 15th June 2017, 10:49 AM   #544
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

I'm convinced that if you gave DWA and MIB a match, they'd have serious trouble getting it lit.
Originally Posted by DWA
Speaking for me, brah. Rigid adherence to real science is what changed my mind on this, every time it has changed. And it has changed more than once. Although the basic suspicion that they're real has been with me since age 10 1/2...at which time I'd already applied more scientific method to this than most scientists have, which is less arrogance on my part than incompetence on theirs. I *think,* although when it comes to animals, I am pretty much da chit. In fact, finding yourself opposed to me on an animal-related topic might be a pretty significant indicator that you're wrong, just sayin
You can't make this stuff up! So it's best not to get between him and his, umm, animal-related topics? Anyway, in DWA's world scientists are apparently doing something, just not science. Since they don't have the same opinion of Bigfoot as he does, they can't possibly be competent because he's far too right to be wrong. He's been at this since he was 10 1/2 for gawd's sake.

Now in the regular world, a guy who so loudly professes that the scientific experts are stupid would ultimately need to go out and prove it if he really wanted to show the world the truth. But when the only "truth" you actually have is your own posts on an esoteric forum, all you'll do is make an utter fool of yourself. Which, ta-da, is all DWA has ever managed to do as far as I can tell.

Wait, nevermind, it's all about "the data", I forgot. I think somebody accidentally opened a dictionary last year and told these idiots the definition of data and it was kismet, they were hooked. Bigfoot was now about "the data", not "the bodies". Cause "the data" is pure and uncorrupted and sacred, and it doesn't lie because it can't, it's too gawd-like. And pure. And sacred.

"We don't need a body, my Wham-O Monster Detector Helmet With Phony Siren® will tell us all we need to know."

Yeah, it's about "the data" alright.
Old 15th June 2017, 12:02 PM   #545
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
I'm convinced that if you gave DWA and MIB a match, they'd have serious trouble getting it lit.

You can't make this stuff up! So it's best not to get between him and his, umm, animal-related topics? Anyway, in DWA's world scientists are apparently doing something, just not science. Since they don't have the same opinion of Bigfoot as he does, they can't possibly be competent because he's far too right to be wrong. He's been at this since he was 10 1/2 for gawd's sake.

Now in the regular world, a guy who so loudly professes that the scientific experts are stupid would ultimately need to go out and prove it if he really wanted to show the world the truth. But when the only "truth" you actually have is your own posts on an esoteric forum, all you'll do is make an utter fool of yourself. Which, ta-da, is all DWA has ever managed to do as far as I can tell.

Wait, nevermind, it's all about "the data", I forgot. I think somebody accidentally opened a dictionary last year and told these idiots the definition of data and it was kismet, they were hooked. Bigfoot was now about "the data", not "the bodies". Cause "the data" is pure and uncorrupted and sacred, and it doesn't lie because it can't, it's too gawd-like. And pure. And sacred.

"We don't need a body, my Wham-O Monster Detector Helmet With Phony Siren® will tell us all we need to know."

Yeah, it's about "the data" alright.
Recently, a dude named Incorrigible 1 nicknamed DWA Foghorn Leghorn. The single funniest intentional thing I've seen at the BFF.

ETA: And Mr. Leghorn is necro-ing threads like a mo-fo again. Someone has really gotten to him; he's having a crisis of confidence.

"Ah say boy . . . Ah-ah-ah say boy"

WS

Last edited by Resume; 15th June 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old 15th June 2017, 12:39 PM   #546
dmaker
Graduate Poster

I dubbed him Foghorn Leghorn in the Tar Pit a couple of years ago. I even photoshopped a Foghorn Leghorn avatar using his avatar and adding the Foghorn Leghorn parts to it. It was pretty funny. I used it as my avatar for a while. I'll see if I can find it in photobucket, I think that's where it is. Of course, the only ones on the general forum that got it were people that were also in the Tar Pit.

Can't find it. That's a bummer.

I did find this one though His toes must have curled up at the sheer Binderblasphemy of it!

I also found my brave explorer photo. Me, in the Desolation Wilderness. Not terribly desolate, or wild. I believe that is Lake Tahoe in the background. I was about 3 hours from the trail head. It's probably still more remote than WSA's avatar shot.

Last edited by dmaker; 15th June 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old 15th June 2017, 01:12 PM   #547
Drewbot
Philosopher

Apart from that road on the next ridge, it looks pretty desolate.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2017, 01:35 PM   #548
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I dubbed him Foghorn Leghorn in the Tar Pit a couple of years ago. I even photoshopped a Foghorn Leghorn avatar using his avatar and adding the Foghorn Leghorn parts to it. It was pretty funny. I used it as my avatar for a while. I'll see if I can find it in photobucket, I think that's where it is. Of course, the only ones on the general forum that got it were people that were also in the Tar Pit.

I did find this one though His toes must have curled up at the sheer Binderblasphemy of it!

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...psx4fq6jnl.jpg

I also found my brave explorer photo. Me, in the Desolation Wilderness. Not terribly desolate, or wild. I believe that is Lake Tahoe in the background. I was about 3 hours from the trail head. It's probably still more remote than WSA's avatar shot.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...ps70dad87e.jpg
Well, you're responsible for the funniest intentional thing ever at the BFF.

ETA: As for that phony WSA, and his phony adventure avatar, here's an answer to his tremendously difficult question:
Originally Posted by Dimbulb
Here's a question a skeptic will never, ever give you an answer to, so you can use this to judge who you are dealing with: Cite me one example from recorded history where this number of people, for this length of time, have ever related substantially similar experiences in these numbers.
I can't. But I would suggest that the Asian dragon legends have lasted much much longer than any ole footie-foo-foo stories and probably had more adherents and as many "sightings." I would also suggest that Central European werewolf legends map similarly. But none of that matters because the question is stupid. Like every mermaid witness, every bigfoot witness is either mistaken, deluded, or lying.

How's that for an answer?

ETA II: And WSA, why don't you come here and ask it?

WS

Last edited by Resume; 15th June 2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 15th June 2017, 02:42 PM   #549
dmaker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Apart from that road on the next ridge, it looks pretty desolate.
Not a road. It's an old rail track that leads to an abandoned mine where the footies live underground. As they are known to do, don't ya know?
Old 15th June 2017, 05:16 PM   #550
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

I did find this one though His toes must have curled up at the sheer Binderblasphemy of it!...<brevity snip>...
I'm glad somebody's regularly giving him a hard time. He's a certifiable head case. Foghorn Leghorn so works. Too self assured to not know he doesn't know anything.

And since I'm apparently compelled genetically to bust people's balls including pretty much everyone I know (), I've regularly used the term "joke son" since high school.
Old 16th June 2017, 05:07 AM   #551
Drewbot
Philosopher

FYI
The complete movie of SASQUATCH GANG is on Youtube.

It is really a great representation of Bigfootry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWtlMjwLqtY
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2017, 01:31 PM   #552
Steve001
Graduate Poster

A bigfoot commercial advertising an indestructible stainless absorbent mattress cover.
https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...a&action=click
Steve001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2017, 03:00 PM   #553
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

That DWA just claimed he had "innumerable" bouts with Ben Radford. Were they just in his head?

WS
Old 16th June 2017, 10:48 PM   #554
Squatchy McSquatch
Thinker

How many is "innumerable" ?

And yes, it's all in his head.
Squatchy McSquatch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2017, 04:36 AM   #555
Drewbot
Philosopher

That DWA just claimed he had "innumerable" bouts with Ben Radford. Were they just in his head?
By 'innuberable bouts' he probably means emails written while raging.
Old 19th June 2017, 09:07 AM   #556
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Bouts of weeping.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2017, 06:01 PM   #557
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

http://bigfootforums.com/topic/56208...idence/?page=5
Originally Posted by DWA
There are journals (Nature and Scientific American being only two) that I am sure would be only too glad to accept an article by a skeptical scientist, or a team of them,ready to debunk all that information and show all of it a comprehensive false positive . . .
This self-proclaimed scientific genius thinks Sci Am is a peer-reviewed journal.

Originally Posted by Sci Am submission guidelines
Generally speaking, Scientific American and Scientific American MIND present ideas that have already been published in the peer-reviewed technical literature. We do not publish new theories or results of original research. ... Our articles are geared to general readers interested in science and technology.
What a dope.

ETA:
Originally Posted by DWA
As MIB says: we sure know what they should do. Question: are they as smart as we are?
My first thought is they are a hell of a lot smarter.

WS

Last edited by Resume; 19th June 2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 20th June 2017, 01:54 PM   #558
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

If you liked alien-engineered footie, you're going to love Grey's-manipulated Jesus.
Originally Posted by OS
It's important to know that when it happens, it won't be a full disclosure, and by that I mean they will acknowledge and reveal certain details, but not everything. One good example of something they likely won't reveal is the reality of the manipulated person that people call Jesus Christ; that's something that I expect them to not reveal in any direct manner any time soon. The most common questions that people have regarding the phenomenon will be answered in one way or another . . . The US government learned that Jesus Christ was created by the alien civilization that is currently overseeing humanity to promote compassion and non-violence. Information regarding human history was communicated to the US government by a member of this civilization in person and non-verbally at some point.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...secret/?page=6

WS
Old 20th June 2017, 01:54 PM   #559
The Shrike
Philosopher

So I was in the field the other day, tent-camping solo 'cause I had field work in a remote area. A bunch of coyotes serenaded me to sleep and one kept waking me up every so often during the night. How do I know these weren't bigfoots mimicking coyotes?
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2017, 02:00 PM   #560
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
So I was in the field the other day, tent-camping solo 'cause I had field work in a remote area. A bunch of coyotes serenaded me to sleep and one kept waking me up every so often during the night. How do I know these weren't bigfoots mimicking coyotes?
Were you "sore" the next day?

WS

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal