ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 23rd June 2020, 11:39 PM   #2921
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Posted by Bubba
Pretends 'you' would be an individual (which makes little sense in light of Epstein's society circles/passenger lists) rather than an organization. Like a global corporation, or more likely a shady agency of a nation.

Quote:
by Hans

Ah dude in case you hadn't notice if Epstein was controlling people why did he spend time in jail, get destroyed in the media and then end up in jail once more?

Not very good blackmailer was he...lol
Strawman. Denial is strong.

I said suppose you were someone upstream of Epstein, like an agency of some nation. Your man Epstein became a throwaway when his luck ran out. (as if you dont know this, pretender)

Look into the connections of his very rich and powerful friend whats-his-name. I dont recall the guys name. He fits the description.

Quote:
by Bubba
No one said or thinks controlling thousands and thousands is needed...Ridiculous, (as the lamer strawmen tend to be).
No to control the world you need to control thousands of people - the majority of countries are not one man dictatorships.
Talk about not knowing the subject....sheesh.

Quote:
For more points explain to us who or how many people you need to control to control the planet?
Another Strawman....No points for you.

No one said control the planet. Some key votes, some comments/silence from some celebrities, control some key media clowns....

Stuff like that goes a long way

You really must apologize for insulting the forum members with your endless lame futile strawmen.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 03:51 AM   #2922
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,444
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Think of the power you could wield...

Suppose you were positioned upstream of Epstein and you wanted your organization to own people with powers and positions to influence. You are very clever, and your organization has decades of experience in the game.

How easily could it be for you to draw in and record willing powerful perverts committing high crimes and then blackmail them.?


Such a bargain ! Way cheaper than paying bribes and lobbyists etc. You would prey on every willing perverted public figure that could help your cause, by controlling what they say and especially telling them what they shall never say.

Your prey would include every influencer, be they celebrity, leader, politician, media person, etc. etc having some talent or position of power that could help your cause.

Your man Epstein would invite them to his Manhattan home or his ranch, or to Orgy Island for fun and filming.

Once you recognize the power of blackmail in politics, you can start paying attention to what they say and what they do not say about things that really matter.

One of the oldest games around
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Start with pure speculation, and end as if it had been somehow established as fact.
Is every made-up story true, Bubba, or just your made-up stories?
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Edited by Agatha:  Edited to conform with moderated post
Personal attack combined with strawman.


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Random unrelated item, just for fun

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/photo-...andrews-party/
It was random, it wasn't fun, and it does not in any way constitute evidence for your earlier claim.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis

Last edited by Agatha; 24th June 2020 at 11:03 AM.
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 08:19 AM   #2923
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,663
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Did George know something for which he needed to be silenced ?

Learn a few things about Minneapolis, and you wouldnt be surprised if that is true. Its all here.

WeatherMen III - ALL4FLOYD - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 6.21.20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRcL6u2fZs&t=562s
full blown dumbed down conspiracy theory fantasy - the comments expose extreme ignorance

perfect for the fringe Q nuts

Q-nuts
https://i.imgflip.com/2guty3.jpg
Crazy Q-nuts
https://i.imgflip.com/2fb2xz.jpg
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 03:10 PM   #2924
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,163
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
[size="1"]

Deleted childish denials
So basically you don't have a clue what you are talking about? We already knew that. LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 04:43 PM   #2925
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,579
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
[size="1"]
Another Strawman....No points for you.

No one said control the planet. Some key votes, some comments/silence from some celebrities, control some key media clowns....

Stuff like that goes a long way

You really must apologize for insulting the forum members with your endless lame futile strawmen.
Is it a strawman? Nothing Q posts ever happens IRL. Nothing you post ever happens.

And you have been posting this rubbish idea for a long time.

What conclusion should we draw from that?

Is Q accurate? Ever? Nope.

Are your claims accurate? Ever? Nope.

What conclusion do you think we should draw from that?

And before you answer, bear in mind that all of the threads in which you made other wild CT claims are still here so we can go into your trail of failed claims once again if you wish. Up to you. Waste of time IMHO.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 09:57 PM   #2926
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,163
[quote=abaddon;13136742]

I stopped by every once in a while to see what goofy stuff Bubba might be saying as it had a certain comedic value.

I'll check back in a few day

In the mean time you guys continue the good fight - but really Q and Bubba self debunk themselves with every post so don't spend to much time on this silly stuff.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2020, 10:58 PM   #2927
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 12,094
Will the Q nonsense go on when Trump is out of the White House?
__________________
ETTD
Everything Trump Touches Dies
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th June 2020, 04:04 AM   #2928
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 20,370
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Will the Q nonsense go on when Trump is out of the White House?
Yes, their kind won't be able to admit Trump lost because he failed as a president. They'll have to find some silly, little hidden hand somewhere to rationalize the defeat.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th June 2020, 05:19 AM   #2929
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,219
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Will the Q nonsense go on when Trump is out of the White House?
Trump will work thanklessly behind the scenes like a true hero. Even when he dies ... well, that's just deep cover.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th June 2020, 09:25 PM   #2930
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,163
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Trump will work thanklessly behind the scenes like a true hero. Even when he dies ... well, that's just deep cover.
No, no he will deliberately lose so he can go to a secret bunker and mastermind the arrest of all the bad people that the Qists don't like.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 03:46 AM   #2931
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,444
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Is it a strawman? Nothing Q posts ever happens IRL. Nothing you post ever happens.

And you have been posting this rubbish idea for a long time.

What conclusion should we draw from that?

Is Q accurate? Ever? Nope.

Are your claims accurate? Ever? Nope.

What conclusion do you think we should draw from that?

And before you answer, bear in mind that all of the threads in which you made other wild CT claims are still here so we can go into your trail of failed claims once again if you wish. Up to you. Waste of time IMHO.
abbadon, I would be very careful about trying to draw any kind of conclusion from Bubba's posts. He doesn't like it:

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Wrong again.

No conclusion was needed since the item was self explanatory .

Hence the issue is that hastily fabricated failed lame face saving 'conclusion' device clumsily tacked on to an admission of ignorance thereby betraying a pathetic amateur attempt to paint an unnecessary 'conclusion' into post 2235.
Bubba is also quite careful not to explicitly support, endorse or agree with any of the views expressed in his various links. This way he can speedily distance himself from any kind of accountability.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 06:23 AM   #2932
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,219
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
No, no he will deliberately lose so he can go to a secret bunker and mastermind the arrest of all the bad people that the Qists don't like.
I predict that if Trump goes for the long game, he'll finally embrace wearing a mask and remake himself as Immortan Joe.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2020, 08:50 AM   #2933
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 26,589
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
I predict that if Trump goes for the long game, he'll finally embrace wearing a mask and remake himself as Immortan Joe.
If he's true to character he'll start wearing a mask and say it was his clever idea and he's been doing it all along. "A mask, it's so simple, nobody knew."
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2020, 11:13 AM   #2934
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Gotta wonder...is the pedo population higher in the child services/charities world ?



A children’s rights activist has been jailed for six years and eight months for sexually abusing a boy in the 1960s.

Peter Newell was the former co-ordinator of the Association for the Protection of All Children charity.

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress...-legal-centre/

Last edited by Bubba; 28th June 2020 at 11:14 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2020, 11:19 AM   #2935
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Q Anons point to this for the answer to "..is the pedo population higher in the child services/charities world ? "


https://uncommongroundmedia.com/%EF%...-sexual-abuse/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 05:38 PM   #2936
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 20,370
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Gotta wonder...is the pedo population higher in the child services/charities world ?



A children’s rights activist has been jailed for six years and eight months for sexually abusing a boy in the 1960s.

Peter Newell was the former co-ordinator of the Association for the Protection of All Children charity.

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress...-legal-centre/
There's an element that will gravitate toward jobs and activities that get them close to children so they can abuse them sexually. That hardly seems like a surprise. Up until recently, there haven't been ways to track these people and most organizations didn't know how to put in risk mitigation measures to protect children. Some organizations still don't have such measures in place. We don't need to plumb the bizarre depths of Q-Anon to figure this out.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 06:02 PM   #2937
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 20,370
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Did George know something for which he needed to be silenced ?

Learn a few things about Minneapolis, and you wouldnt be surprised if that is true. Its all here.

WeatherMen III - ALL4FLOYD - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 6.21.20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRcL6u2fZs&t=562s
Do you really feel like it's appropriate to include something as serious and tragic as Mr. Floyd's murder in your silly little game?
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 07:02 PM   #2938
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,579
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Do you really feel like it's appropriate to include something as serious and tragic as Mr. Floyd's murder in your silly little game?
Of course. To the followers of Q-nonsense, Floyd isn't even real. Only Q is real. And that is not a matter of having to be convinced.

It is already a matter of being convinced without any evidence at all. Once the "true" believer is convinced, one knows that they are convinced without evidence. Thus why would anyone present evidence to the contrary? Actual evidence didn't get them to their current crank position, and evidence will not get them out of it either.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 08:01 PM   #2939
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 26,589
I'm not going to watch Bubba's link, for fear I might catch something, as well as wasting a great deal of time, but to the question of whether Floyd knew something for which he needed to be silenced, there's a chance he did, as I've heard that he and the cop who killed him had worked together and Floyd may well have known more about Chauvin than was convenient. The fact that Chauvin was the murderer certainly hints at a conflict of interest.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 08:31 PM   #2940
EHocking
Philosopher
 
EHocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 7,778
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I'm not going to watch Bubba's link, for fear I might catch something, as well as wasting a great deal of time, but to the question of whether Floyd knew something for which he needed to be silenced, there's a chance he did, as I've heard that he and the cop who killed him had worked together and Floyd may well have known more about Chauvin than was convenient. The fact that Chauvin was the murderer certainly hints at a conflict of interest.
Was this the rumour that they both worked at the same night club?
If so, the person who declared it has changed his tune and now says he misidentified another man working there as Floyd.
__________________
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"
"Ignorance is a renewable resource" P.J.O'Rourke
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2020, 09:00 PM   #2941
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 26,589
Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
Was this the rumour that they both worked at the same night club?
If so, the person who declared it has changed his tune and now says he misidentified another man working there as Floyd.
I hadn't seen that. So, scratch that theory. At least now there's even less reason to open Bubba's link.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 04:19 PM   #2942
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 20,370
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I hadn't seen that. So, scratch that theory. At least now there's even less reason to open Bubba's link.
Gawd no, I'd never open one of his links. One should have standards.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2020, 05:28 PM   #2943
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing
 
Trebuchet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Port Townsend, Washington
Posts: 27,884
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Gawd no, I'd never open one of his links. One should have standards.
Or a REALLY good antivirus package!
__________________
Cum catapultae proscribeantur tum soli proscripti catapultas habeant.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2020, 08:39 AM   #2944
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,663
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Q Anons point to this for the answer to "..is the pedo population higher in the child services/charities world ? " ...
Why are crazy QAnon Right-wing conspiracies obsessed with pedophilia? Why do you guys make up this junk?

How does a movement based on massive ignorance, QAnon, grow out of crazy conspiracy theory of pedophilia?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2020, 08:44 AM   #2945
SuburbanTurkey
Illuminator
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 4,920
Bubba, as our resident Q crank, how are the anons dealing with the prospect of the upcoming election? Is a potential Trump loss something the Anons are considering a possibility?
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2020, 05:44 PM   #2946
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,219
I want to know when Obillary will finally be arrested.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

Last edited by eerok; 1st July 2020 at 06:09 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2020, 08:13 PM   #2947
zorro99
Muse
 
zorro99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 867
Hey Bubba, you like little boys?
__________________
There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact.
zorro99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 12:27 PM   #2948
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Why are crazy QAnon Right-wing conspiracies obsessed with pedophilia? Why do you guys make up this junk?


How does a movement based on massive ignorance, QAnon, grow out of crazy conspiracy theory of pedophilia?


Thanks Beach, I was afraid you'd never ask.

Why not ask Prince Andrew?

He probably has some thoughts on it, now that Jeffrey Epstein's charged procurer/child trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested, shortly (as Q predicted) after Attorney General Barr removed Geoffrey Steven Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, who BTW also had control of Anthony Weiner's laptop, you know, the husband of Hillary's right hand Huma Abedin.

Sound swampy to you?

Should the Prince seem reluctant to talk about pedophilia....look it up...then ask yourself...

What numbers did you find on the rate of pedophiles in the general population?

Which dissimilar numbers have you seen in which groups/professions ?

How do you explain differences in police stats recorded for elite groups ?

Would the police stats recorded for "rich & famous" groups (royals/hollywood/politics) seem at all counterintuitive ?


BTW, had you been paying more attention you'd not be asking those questions since you're a smart person. Its about corrupt government. Hence, exposing pedophiles in power is a necessary subset, and Law Enforcement's great gift to the world. Q has been on it since the early days.

Which is more effective, lobbying, or blackmail? Can you see how certain ones cases closely monitored as national security threats?

Bonus questions:

How many times did your research find Bill Clinton's name in the flight log of Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express". Who else is in the logs.?

Do you believe Epstein killed himself that night in jail?

Ya think Ghislaine feels more or less safe now that she is in jail?

Think she feels more or less safe, when the jailhouse night shift arrives ?

C'mon Beach, which side are you on? We know you're wicked smaht.

Will Beachnut see it?

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd July 2020 at 12:28 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 12:33 PM   #2949
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
We live in interesting times.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 12:43 PM   #2950
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,579
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
We live in interesting times.
We do. Yet here you are wasting all your time on Q nonsense.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 12:50 PM   #2951
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Next to where they found Ghislaine is something called The Chandler Reserve.

I'm sure the irony was not missed by her.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 01:57 PM   #2952
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,444
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Thanks Beach, I was afraid you'd never ask.

Why not ask Prince Andrew?

He probably has some thoughts on it, now that Jeffrey Epstein's charged procurer/child trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested, shortly (as Q predicted) after Attorney General Barr removed Geoffrey Steven Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, who BTW also had control of Anthony Weiner's laptop, you know, the husband of Hillary's right hand Huma Abedin.

Sound swampy to you?

Should the Prince seem reluctant to talk about pedophilia....look it up...then ask yourself...

What numbers did you find on the rate of pedophiles in the general population?

Which dissimilar numbers have you seen in which groups/professions ?

How do you explain differences in police stats recorded for elite groups ?

Would the police stats recorded for "rich & famous" groups (royals/hollywood/politics) seem at all counterintuitive ?


BTW, had you been paying more attention you'd not be asking those questions since you're a smart person. Its about corrupt government. Hence, exposing pedophiles in power is a necessary subset, and Law Enforcement's great gift to the world. Q has been on it since the early days.

Which is more effective, lobbying, or blackmail? Can you see how certain ones cases closely monitored as national security threats?

Bonus questions:

How many times did your research find Bill Clinton's name in the flight log of Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express". Who else is in the logs.?

Do you believe Epstein killed himself that night in jail?

Ya think Ghislaine feels more or less safe now that she is in jail?

Think she feels more or less safe, when the jailhouse night shift arrives ?

C'mon Beach, which side are you on? We know you're wicked smaht.

Will Beachnut see it?
I am assuming from the tone of triumphant certainty that you already have the answers to these questions.
I await the results of your research with something approaching mild anticipation.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 02:04 PM   #2953
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,579
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I am assuming from the tone of triumphant certainty that you already have the answers to these questions.
I await the results of your research with something approaching mild anticipation.
More of a knowing smirk for me. Here comes the next fail.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 03:10 PM   #2954
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
When empty handed, fall back on ad hominem.

Who wouldnt want Ghislaine to testify, turn states witness ?

Are we all up to date with our research on this? Who thinks she would feel safe when the night shift arrives ?

Last edited by Bubba; 2nd July 2020 at 03:41 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2020, 03:44 PM   #2955
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,663
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
...

Will Beachnut see it?
Yes, your posts are filled with BS.

Will you answer it?
Quote:
Why are crazy QAnon Right-wing conspiracies obsessed with pedophilia? Why do you guys make up this junk?

How does a movement based on massive ignorance, QAnon, grow out of crazy conspiracy theory of pedophilia?
Got an answer?

Will you figure out out JFKjr spacial disorientation, or remain a conspiracy theorist with no evidence. You have no credibility when spreading crazy conspiracy theories


Why did trump kill Jeffrey Epstein? Did Q tell him to do it?
Is this true? https://pics.me.me/convicted-serial-...s-42994831.png
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 2nd July 2020 at 03:45 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 03:22 AM   #2956
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,444
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
When empty handed, fall back on ad hominem.
Following your own rule, I see.

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Are we all up to date with our research on this?
Well, are you? Are you going to share your results?

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
More of a knowing smirk for me. Here comes the next fail.
You called it right. No answers, just more empty snark.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 03:46 AM   #2957
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Why are crazy QAnon Right-wing conspiracies obsessed with pedophilia? Why do you guys make up this junk?

How does a movement based on massive ignorance, QAnon, grow out of crazy conspiracy theory of pedophilia?


Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Yes, your posts are filled with BS.

Got an answer?



Will you answer it? Got an answer?
Answered already, in post 2948. You know, the one you responded to.

Here it is again for your convenience:

BTW, had you been paying more attention you'd not be asking those questions since you're a smart person. Its about corrupt government. Hence, exposing pedophiles in power is a necessary subset, and Law Enforcement's great gift to the world. Q has been on it since the early days.



Pedophiles in govt and other powerful offices is just one of the issues Q addresses.

Pedophiles are not the only type of creepy crawlies found in The Swamp,
Beach.

Why would anyone insist on pretending the focus is on pedophilia, rather than pedophiles who also are corrupt people in power?

Last edited by Bubba; 3rd July 2020 at 03:47 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 08:18 AM   #2958
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,444
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Answered already, in post 2948. You know, the one you responded to.

Here it is again for your convenience:

BTW, had you been paying more attention you'd not be asking those questions since you're a smart person. Its about corrupt government. Hence, exposing pedophiles in power is a necessary subset, and Law Enforcement's great gift to the world. Q has been on it since the early days.



Pedophiles in govt and other powerful offices is just one of the issues Q addresses.

Pedophiles are not the only type of creepy crawlies found in The Swamp,
Beach.

Why would anyone insist on pretending the focus is on pedophilia, rather than pedophiles who also are corrupt people in power?
OK, let's talk about paedophiles in governments and other powerful offices.
Perhaps you could expand a little:

Do you mean all governments, or just the American one?
If so, please share your evidence for this.

If it's just America, how many paedophiles do you estimate are in the Trump administration, and what, if anything, has Trump done about this?

Finally, how many paedophiles has Q exposed by name?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 10:20 AM   #2959
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 18,275
Here's one for the conspiracy deniers: UK police arrest 'iconic' criminals in biggest ever operation after encryption breakthrough

Originally Posted by Reuters
LONDON (Reuters) - British police said on Thursday they had carried out their biggest operation ever, arresting “iconic” figures and smashing thousands of conspiracies including murder plots after infiltrating a communications service used by criminals. [...]
__________________
Audiatur et altera pars
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2020, 11:21 AM   #2960
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,579
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
"International police co-operate to bust an international drugs ring."

And we should conclude that they are? Doing their job? What?
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.