ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth , richard gage

Reply
Old 20th November 2012, 06:26 AM   #81
Ivan Kminek
Muse
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 906
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Hehe yeah. If there were an index for scientific papers that tracked a ratio between the numbers of times they are cited by science peers vs. non-scientists/outside their field, this paper would definitely be in the bottom-10, or tied in last place at a ratio of 0.000
On the other hand... isn't Harrit's paper one of the most frequently opened/cited papers among non-scientists/laymen? I just wonder.
Just take me... Since I'm rather chaotic in organizing my PC documents, I'm always lazy to find my copy of the paper in some folder; therefore I always download the paper directly from the Bentham web. And I have opened it at least two hundred times last two years, clearly contributing to its "internet success

Last edited by Ivan Kminek; 20th November 2012 at 06:55 AM.
Ivan Kminek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2012, 06:01 AM   #82
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I found yet another new petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-zero/jSsWs2Nc

Five days old, has 5 signatures right now, needs 25,000 by December 14

(As for the other six petitons: I am still tracking, but you haven't missed a thing, all are pretty quiet.)
That was November 19th.
This petittion now has 12 signatures down 24,988 to go


The other six petitions I have been monitoring have attracted this many signatures per day in recent monts:



So five of them are down to background trickle of 0-1 per day, and only the AE911Truth peition at change.org (not to be confused with their main A&E Petition) has a bottom level of ca. 5 per day - that was the level in August, October and November. Only September was an exception. Reason: the 11th anniversary drew scores of visitors to the ae911truth.org website on 09/11/12 - here a chart of page views per day in the last 4 months:




<--- *switches light off, leaves thread, and wishes all petitions sweet dreams*
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 12:15 PM   #83
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,939
We'll have a Death Star before the Truthers get their New and Improved Investigation (now with User Choosable Outcometm!):

‘Build a Death Star’ petition clears threshold for Obama response

__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2012, 02:29 PM   #84
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
We'll have a Death Star before the Truthers get their New and Improved Investigation (now with User Choosable Outcometm!):

‘Build a Death Star’ petition clears threshold for Obama response

I love it

Meanwhile, at the same venue: "Conduct a new investigation of 9/11/01 that takes into account the presence of Active Thermitic Material at Ground Zero." has received 12 votes, 24,988 to go, 1 day left
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2012, 06:55 AM   #85
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,183
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I love it

Meanwhile, at the same venue: "Conduct a new investigation of 9/11/01 that takes into account the presence of Active Thermitic Material at Ground Zero." has received 12 votes, 24,988 to go, 1 day left

An appropriate reply:
Originally Posted by Christopher
I guess this proves that you can get 25,000 signatures for just about anything.
Just about Christopher, just about.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th March 2013, 05:46 AM   #86
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
It's been a while since I came across a new attempt at starting a 9/11 Petition, but yesterday, RL McGee of 911Blogger didi it:

Investigate 9/11 World Trade Center Destruction
http://www.petition2congress.com/955...r-destruction/

That site has people sign, and then send emails to Congresspeople. I usually count the signers. So far, only Robert M. has signed, though not been counted, which makes me suppose it's the initiator of that petition, and he has sent 4 "Letters" so far.

Blogger "RL McGee" announced this today at 911Blogger, so I suppose RL McGee is this Robert M. person from Kinston, NC.

I shall monitor


Meanwhile, four of the six petition I kept monitoring are dead as ever, without a single signature among them in March so far and a total of 2,325 since they started in last year's February-May.
Jon Gold's "statement" picks up about 1 signature per day and has 1310 since August.

Only Richard Gage's "family petition" has taken off since yesterday, as they sent out an action alert to all their old AE911Truth Petition signers and newsletter recipients. They are today getting signatures at a pace of almost 1000 per day - but that will wane in a few days, when the email grows old and is forgotten.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th March 2013, 10:02 PM   #87
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger
 
Orphia Nay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Posts: 36,100
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Jon Gold's "statement" picks up about 1 signature per day and has 1310 since August.
That's about as viral as my stapler.
__________________
Challenge your thoughts.
Don't believe everything you think.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2013, 05:41 AM   #88
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
...
Only Richard Gage's "family petition" has taken off since yesterday, as they sent out an action alert to all their old AE911Truth Petition signers and newsletter recipients. They are today getting signatures at a pace of almost 1000 per day - but that will wane in a few days, when the email grows old and is forgotten.
I said it before, I'll say it again: 9/11 Truth is utterly out of touch with reality!

On Thursday, 07 March 2013 20:16 (I would think this is Pacific time, or local time at Gage's office, but perhaps UT or Eastern), ae911thruth.org posted this:
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se...ignatures.html

"Sign the AE911Truth FAMILY MEMBER PETITION
Help us reach 1 Million Signatures!"

The same evening, they mailed out an "action alert" to their signers and newsletter recipient - such as yours truly. They sent my mail on "Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:58:56 -0800" - so that's explicitly Pacific Time now, UT-8 hours. March 8th, 2am my time (central Europe).

Said petition is
http://www.change.org/petitions/pres...ts-speak-out-2

It had 2,613 since June of last year by the end of March 6th, picking up only 1 or 2 signatures per day.
A day later, or more precisely 24 hours 15 minutes later, the count was at 3,474, and again 24:15 hours later at 4,482 - 878 and 998 new signatures per day! They'd "only" need 1,000 days like these to reach 1 million. Never before has any truther petition seen this many new signatures! But 40-50% of these came from people who had previously signed the old A&E-petition, so it was an effect of them mailing to 18,000 or more of the people they had collected through 6 long years of marketing and campaigning.

Would this go viral?
Of course not!

By te next day, end of March 9th, the pace was down to 181 signatures/day and by March 10th further down to 95:



At that pace, it would take 27 years to reach 1 million!


It's not like change.org is a bad place to launch petitions. Lots of petitions there go into the tens and hundreds of thousands of signatures. No problem for popular issues like animal and human rights, personalized stories like needy children, and also for issues related to topics that enjoy widespread campaigning such as the environment or lesbian an gay rights. But here are a few not-so-sexy issues that are listed under "Popular - This week":


So Gage wants to make his supporters believe their movement can mobilze a million?? He is either very seriously deluded about his reach and the standing of his claims in the population, or he lied. When the effect of ,ailing his couple of tenthousand faithful on the fringe has faded, this petition will again fall dormant, at little more than 5000 signatures, and have failed to reach the goal by a factor of 200.

Last edited by Oystein; 11th March 2013 at 05:42 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2013, 09:46 AM   #89
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
It's been a while since I came across a new attempt at starting a 9/11 Petition, but yesterday, RL McGee of 911Blogger didi it:

Investigate 9/11 World Trade Center Destruction
http://www.petition2congress.com/955...r-destruction/

That site has people sign, and then send emails to Congresspeople. I usually count the signers. So far, only Robert M. has signed, though not been counted, which makes me suppose it's the initiator of that petition, and he has sent 4 "Letters" so far.
...
http://www.petition2congress.com/955...truction/view/

That's now, four days later, "35 People Have Sent 108 Letters and Emails"
Wow!


And meanwhile, another truther (Mark O., aka markouwehand at 911Blogger) set up another fail, this time at whitehouse.gov:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...fires/K3Yfqnph

Started yesterday, 11 signatures so far.
Needs 100,000. By April 10
Good luck!


Oh when wil they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Last edited by Oystein; 12th March 2013 at 09:48 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2013, 07:51 AM   #90
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I said it before, I'll say it again: 9/11 Truth is utterly out of touch with reality!

On Thursday, 07 March 2013 20:16 (I would think this is Pacific time, or local time at Gage's office, but perhaps UT or Eastern), ae911thruth.org posted this:
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se...ignatures.html

"Sign the AE911Truth FAMILY MEMBER PETITION
Help us reach 1 Million Signatures!"

The same evening, they mailed out an "action alert" to their signers and newsletter recipient - such as yours truly. They sent my mail on "Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:58:56 -0800" - so that's explicitly Pacific Time now, UT-8 hours. March 8th, 2am my time (central Europe).

Said petition is
http://www.change.org/petitions/pres...ts-speak-out-2

It had 2,613 since June of last year by the end of March 6th, picking up only 1 or 2 signatures per day.
A day later, or more precisely 24 hours 15 minutes later, the count was at 3,474, and again 24:15 hours later at 4,482 - 878 and 998 new signatures per day! They'd "only" need 1,000 days like these to reach 1 million. Never before has any truther petition seen this many new signatures! But 40-50% of these came from people who had previously signed the old A&E-petition, so it was an effect of them mailing to 18,000 or more of the people they had collected through 6 long years of marketing and campaigning.

Would this go viral?
Of course not!

By te next day, end of March 9th, the pace was down to 181 signatures/day and by March 10th further down to 95:



At that pace, it would take 27 years to reach 1 million!
And of course it went downhill from there: Only 10-20 signatures per day in the last week. At that pace, Gage will have to wait over 136 years to reach his goal of 1 million.

Here is how the petition did till the end of March (I usually take data points shortly after midnight in California, which is after 9 am here):



I chopped off the peak for the 7th and 8th of March, which was 938 signatures per day average for those two days. This mailing action to promote the petition got Gage more signatures than the last 9/11 anniversary did. But look at this in relation to the 1 million goal - I scaled the left y-axis to 1,000,000 for the total number goal, and the right y-axis to 3000/day, which is what they'd need every day for a whole year to reach that million:



The one-off peak reaches only one third of what Gage would need, and most of the rest is hugging zero. How decoupled from reality can this man be??


Since I posted this, on March 10, Gage's petition has won about 800 further signatures.

Meanwhile, some other petitions that I had picked at random with a view to them being unsexy have also gained signatures:
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
It's not like change.org is a bad place to launch petitions. Lots of petitions there go into the tens and hundreds of thousands of signatures. No problem for popular issues like animal and human rights, personalized stories like needy children, and also for issues related to topics that enjoy widespread campaigning such as the environment or lesbian an gay rights. But here are a few not-so-sexy issues that are listed under "Popular - This week":
Let's revisit:

So 9/11 Truth beats a traffic light and CourtTV. I guess they can hail that as a significant and unprecedented success ^^ But many more people believe that hijackers took four planes with small knives on 9/11 - the "official" story.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st April 2013, 08:02 AM   #91
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
http://www.petition2congress.com/955...truction/view/

That's now, four days later, "35 People Have Sent 108 Letters and Emails"
Wow!
petition2congress.com is a slow site. Only 48 signers have done anything there yet. Graphic:

This has mostly stalled after the first 10 days.

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
And meanwhile, another truther (Mark O., aka markouwehand at 911Blogger) set up another fail, this time at whitehouse.gov:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...fires/K3Yfqnph

Started yesterday, 11 signatures so far.
Needs 100,000. By April 10
Good luck!


Oh when wil they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
This one at the White House petition site hs done relatively well for a truther petition: Had a slow start, but perhaps was picked up by some fairly well read truther site, and surpassed 500 signatures in just 21 days:



But of course, at the White House, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days to be considered! 9/11 Truth has millions of faithful believers, right? So getting 100,000 should be easy - not.


Same graph, scaled to 100,000 total signatures / 3000/day (you'd need an average oif 3,334 to get to 100,000) and 30 days - this illustrates how utterly pathetic the tiny fringe is that we are dealing with here:















Finally, here is an summary graph of 8 truther petitions that I have been following since last summer. I have five that been under 1 signature/day for month, two of those haven't got one other for months now (note - logarithmic scale; values of zero have been substituted by 0.004 so the graph would not be undefined there and instead drop below the baseline):

Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2013, 12:37 AM   #92
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger
 
Orphia Nay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Posts: 36,100
Nice work, Oystein!
__________________
Challenge your thoughts.
Don't believe everything you think.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th April 2013, 06:58 AM   #93
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
I posted a documentation of the 4 most successful recent truther petitions in my blog:

All "Truther" petitions fail miserably

Visualizing their (lack of) success and support vs. stated or implied goals of reaching a million or 100,000 signatures.
Concluding with my opinion that the truthers who state such hopes are probably sincere, but deluded: They don't have "millions" on their side. They actually document again and again that there are no more than some thoudands of individuals worldwide who care for "9/11 Twoof". A tiny fringe.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2013, 11:16 AM   #94
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
...
And meanwhile, another truther (Mark O., aka markouwehand at 911Blogger) set up another fail, this time at whitehouse.gov:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...fires/K3Yfqnph

Started yesterday, 11 signatures so far.
Needs 100,000. By April 10
Good luck!


Oh when wil they ever learn? When will they ever learn?
Awww:

Quote:
The petition you are trying to access has expired, because it failed to meet the signature threshold.
Last time I checked about an hour ago, this petition had 798 signatures. Not bad after just 30 days for a twoofy petition, but only 0.8% of the required 100,000.

America does not care for rubbish.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2013, 08:31 PM   #95
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger
 
Orphia Nay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Posts: 36,100
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I posted a documentation of the 4 most successful recent truther petitions in my blog:

All "Truther" petitions fail miserably

Visualizing their (lack of) success and support vs. stated or implied goals of reaching a million or 100,000 signatures.
Concluding with my opinion that the truthers who state such hopes are probably sincere, but deluded: They don't have "millions" on their side. They actually document again and again that there are no more than some thoudands of individuals worldwide who care for "9/11 Twoof". A tiny fringe.
Good stuff, Oystein!

As per your insightful comment, "one, or both, of the following must be true:
  • "Truthers" don't promote their petitions well
  • "Truthers"' demands and statements are unpopular
"


On April 3, Mark Ouwehand attempted to pimp his petition on the Remember Building 7 FB page, by just posting a link, nothing else.

Nobody liked or commented.
__________________
Challenge your thoughts.
Don't believe everything you think.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 05:17 AM   #96
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
On Uncle Jim Fetzer's "Scholars for 9/11 dumb-assery" site I stumbled across two very old petitions:


Petition to the Senate to Investigate Oddities Involving 9/11 Terrorist Attacks by "Citizens for Legitimate Government":
Has 30,013 signatures now, but it's more than 10 years (!) old. The WayBackMachine informs us:
2002-02-09: 6864 Total Signatures
2002-06-09: 13,149 Total Signatures
2002-12-13: 17,545 Total Signatures
2003-08-01: 20,987 Total Signatures
2004-06-20: 24,544 Total Signatures
2005-04-21: 27,039 Total Signatures
2006-04-27: 29,006 Total Signatures
2007-04-18: 32,135 Total Signatures
2008-01-07: 32,937 Total Signatures
2009-01-19: 33.419 Total Signatures
2010-04-28: 33,767 Total Signatures
2011-09-13: 33,983 Total Signatures
2012-01-17: 34,020 Signatures
Then something happened - the next day, the number was decreased by ca. 4,000:
2012-01-18: 29,941 Signatures
2012-05-01: 29,958 Signatures
2012-11-17: 29,990 Signatures
2013-03-02: 30,006 Signatures
2013-04-12: 30,013 Signatures (today)


Scholars Call for Release of 9/11 Information:
Petition is closed at 22,736 signatures.
The WayBackMachine has its first capture in december 2010 - but doesn't display the current number there. Unreliable.
Signature lists ends on an April 19 (no year displayed ) - so can't be 2013. I am currently going back in the list - this ran at least 4 years. The petition has a signature by Fetzer and Jones with the date March 07, 2006, but the first signatures came in on March 06.

Last edited by Oystein; 12th April 2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Edited last sence (ETA, and month corrected May to March)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 06:02 AM   #97
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,550
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
On Uncle Jim Fetzer's "Scholars for 9/11 dumb-assery" site I stumbled across two very old petitions:


Petition to the Senate to Investigate Oddities Involving 9/11 Terrorist Attacks by "Citizens for Legitimate Government":
Has 30,013 signatures now, but it's more than 10 years (!) old. The WayBackMachine informs us:
2002-02-09: 6864 Total Signatures
2002-06-09: 13,149 Total Signatures
2002-12-13: 17,545 Total Signatures
2003-08-01: 20,987 Total Signatures
2004-06-20: 24,544 Total Signatures
2005-04-21: 27,039 Total Signatures
2006-04-27: 29,006 Total Signatures
2007-04-18: 32,135 Total Signatures
2008-01-07: 32,937 Total Signatures
2009-01-19: 33.419 Total Signatures
2010-04-28: 33,767 Total Signatures
2011-09-13: 33,983 Total Signatures
2012-01-17: 34,020 Signatures
Then something happened - the next day, the number was decreased by ca. 4,000:
2012-01-18: 29,941 Signatures
2012-05-01: 29,958 Signatures
2012-11-17: 29,990 Signatures
2013-03-02: 30,006 Signatures
2013-04-12: 30,013 Signatures (today)


Scholars Call for Release of 9/11 Information:
Petition is closed at 22,736 signatures.
The WayBackMachine has its first capture in december 2010 - but doesn't display the current number there. Unreliable.
Signature lists ends on an April 19 (no year displayed ) - so can't be 2013. I am currently going back in the list - this ran at least 4 years. The petition has a signature by Fetzer and Jones with the date March 07, 2006, but the first signatures came in on March 06.
Then where's all the evidence for the millions of people who are "waking up"? The "85% of the world now know 9/11 was an inside job"? "We're now the majority"?

Where does all that stem from?
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 06:22 AM   #98
Miragememories
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,473
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
"On Uncle Jim Fetzer's "Scholars for 9/11 dumb-assery" site ... The petition has a signature by Fetzer and Jones with the date March 07, 2006, but the first signatures came in on March 06."
Childish insults and pathological analysis.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 07:26 AM   #99
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing
 
The Big Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 19,749
Originally Posted by Miragememories View Post
Childish insults and pathological analysis.

MM
You a big Fetzer backer, sport?

Or you just felt that you had to stick up for the truther cause, because he is one of yours, despite the fact that Fetzer is a complete moron?

Birds of a feather....
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 07:32 AM   #100
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
Then where's all the evidence for the millions of people who are "waking up"? The "85% of the world now know 9/11 was an inside job"? "We're now the majority"?

Where does all that stem from?
There is no evidence except in their delusions. As I wrote in the concluision of my blog post All "Truther" Petitions fail miserably:
" In my opinion, all these petitions document that, today, "9/11 Truth" is a fringe issue that no more than a few thousand individuals worldwide have an actual interest in.

I suspect that the "truth" leaders who set up such petitions are sincere in their belief that they have "millions" on their side, and that they sincerely believe to break into widespread popular support any day now, and that thus their hope to at least approach 1 million of signatures isn't far-fetched.

These "truth" leaders are deluded. They live in a tiny bubble, frequent echo chambers, where the fringe few thousands mutually amplify their delusions.
"
These two old petitions, one from late 2001, one from March 2006, gathered ten times as many signatures in their first year than today's best could. Those were the golden days of 9/11 Twoof. Rather than reaching a tipping point towards world domination, da Twoof is sinking more and more into oblivion - demonstrably.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2013, 08:21 AM   #101
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster
 
cantonear1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,550
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
There is no evidence except in their delusions. As I wrote in the concluision of my blog post All "Truther" Petitions fail miserably:
" In my opinion, all these petitions document that, today, "9/11 Truth" is a fringe issue that no more than a few thousand individuals worldwide have an actual interest in.

I suspect that the "truth" leaders who set up such petitions are sincere in their belief that they have "millions" on their side, and that they sincerely believe to break into widespread popular support any day now, and that thus their hope to at least approach 1 million of signatures isn't far-fetched.

These "truth" leaders are deluded. They live in a tiny bubble, frequent echo chambers, where the fringe few thousands mutually amplify their delusions.
"
These two old petitions, one from late 2001, one from March 2006, gathered ten times as many signatures in their first year than today's best could. Those were the golden days of 9/11 Twoof. Rather than reaching a tipping point towards world domination, da Twoof is sinking more and more into oblivion - demonstrably.
This is all fantastic and painstaking work, Oystein. Yes, you stated it well: a fringe issue with few supporters. I question if there are any true believers in a "9/11 Was An Inside Job" theory at all or if their motivations are mostly financial [Gage] or simply anti-govt swayings. It will be interesting to see, 20 years from now, which will be the 30 year period of the heyday of Kennedy Assassination leanings that peaked with Oliver Stone's "JFK" movie, if there becomes a period of 9/11 CT theory that enjoys wide spread acceptance. The proliferation of the internet was certainly the breeding ground for 9/11 to have enjoyed it's peak popularity in the first 5 years, but I would also conclude that it has been the internet that has helped to push it to its fringe status.
__________________
Can you people please stop not thinking? - Gorgonian

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 04:42 AM   #102
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I posted a documentation of the 4 most successful recent truther petitions in my blog:

All "Truther" petitions fail miserably

Visualizing their (lack of) success and support vs. stated or implied goals of reaching a million or 100,000 signatures.
Concluding with my opinion that the truthers who state such hopes are probably sincere, but deluded: They don't have "millions" on their side. They actually document again and again that there are no more than some thoudands of individuals worldwide who care for "9/11 Twoof". A tiny fringe.
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
...
These two old petitions, one from late 2001, one from March 2006, gathered ten times as many signatures in their first year than today's best could. Those were the golden days of 9/11 Twoof. Rather than reaching a tipping point towards world domination, da Twoof is sinking more and more into oblivion - demonstrably.
1 1/2 years later. I had lost interest (and haven't regained it in earnest).

In the meantime, in October 2013, JM Talboo had written a reply to my blog post on his Debunking the Debunkers blog: http://911debunkers.blogspot.de/2013...polls-and.html
Points to the Rethink911 petition (then at 14,616 signatories, now already near 20,000), and various opinion polls, to refute my assertion that da Truth is a fringe issue only a few thousand people in the world care for.
Well, I think he just makes my point. There is a LOT of heavily funded advertising behind the Rethink campaign, and still they fail to even match the 22,300 signers that AE911T has so far, after more than 7 years. All the other petions nowadays fail even worse.


And now, JM promotes yet another petition in his blog post Sign the petition: California Investigate 9/11 . Petition at http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/cal...b&r_by=1701013
JM blogged this on November 28. More than three days ago.
He was the 51st - and so far last - signer of that petition, on Nov 22. Not a single reader of his blog has been prompted to sign!

Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 05:15 AM   #103
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,832
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Not a single reader of his blog has been prompted to sign!



Assumes facts not in evidence! He might not have any readers.


Aside from you, I mean
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 08:36 AM   #104
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,447
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
He was the 51st - and so far last - signer of that petition, on Nov 22. Not a single reader of his blog has been prompted to sign!


Current petition signers

Loading...
  • 52. Chris P. Bacon from Manchester, NH signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 11:08 AM   #105
Seymour Butz
Muse
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 868
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Current petition signers

Loading...
  • 52. Chris P. Bacon from Manchester, NH signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.

LMAO...
Seymour Butz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 12:29 PM   #106
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,519
The petition is gaining momentum:

Quote:
CURRENT PETITION SIGNERS
55. I. P. Freely from New Rochelle, NY signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
54. A. Nell Soars from Hackinsack, NJ signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
53. Jenny Tullwarts from Springfield, NE signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 12:34 PM   #107
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster
 
Ape of Good Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,473
Hugh Jass from Washington DC has just added his voice to the clamouring multitude.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 01:03 PM   #108
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
A propos ReThink911 petition: It started (apparently, I am not completely sure) in early September 2013, got over 3000 signatures almost instantly (or so it appears, looking back on the WayBackMachine) and now stands at 19,821 signatures.
Sounds impressive, eh?
As you would expect, most signatures came early on:



Twenty Thousand seems like some sort of success, BUT they have a different goal:

Originally Posted by Rethink-Morons
When this petition reaches one million signers, it will be delivered to the Head of State of every nation that lost citizens in the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Ok, let's scale the plot to the goal of 1 million signers:



After spending tens of thousands of dollars on billboards and what not, and more than a year, they are still under 2% of their goal?? Who exactly do they think they are kidding? To get to 1,000,000, would they have to spend millions on ads, and wait 50 years, or shouldn't they simply admit that only a few thousand persons worldwide actually take an interest in their bunk?


Oh, and these petitioners, whom are they petitioning? Here is who:
Originally Posted by ReThink-Morons
To All Authorities Who Have the Sworn Duty and Legal Authority to Investigate the Events of September 11, 2001, Including Those in the United States, Those in Other Sovereign Nations, and International Bodies
This is everybody and nobody, really. What morons!

Look: http://rethink911.org/wp-content/upl...-4-Release.pdf
Quote:
The international ad campaign and poll have been financed by more than $225,000 in donations from over 2,000 supporters of ReThink911.
2000 supporters each supposedly gave, on average, over $100, and it bought them 0.1 signatories per dollar?? Why don't they hand out 5-dollar-bills in the street in return for a god-darned signature?? Would be cheaper, mire efficient, and every bit as meaningful!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2014, 07:50 PM   #109
Iamafalser
Scholar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 65
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
The petition is gaining momentum:
It certainly is:

Quote:
60. Amanda Huggenkis from Sarasota, FL signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
59. Incontinentia Buttocks from San Francisco, CA signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
58. Naughtius Maximus from Rancho Mirage, CA signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
57. Bigus Dickus from Nordland, WA signed this petition on Dec 2, 2014.
Iamafalser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2014, 06:52 AM   #110
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25,832
What's so funny about "Biggus Dickus"? I have a very great friend in Rome called Biggus Dickus!
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2014, 11:06 AM   #111
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,447
Close to the Goal ...thanks to the following supporters!

67. Kareem Oliver Diaz from Caveman, Afghanistan signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
66. Wilma Fingerdoo from Bedrock, CO signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
65. Todd Lerfondler from Springfield, CT signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
64. Phillip Oliver Holz from Springfield, ME signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
63. Jacques Sheet from Springfield, LA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
62. Dixie Rect from Springfield, AK signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
61. O. B. Wankanobe from Tatooine, CA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2014, 01:18 PM   #112
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,183
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
Close to the Goal ...thanks to the following supporters!

67. Kareem Oliver Diaz from Caveman, Afghanistan signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
66. Wilma Fingerdoo from Bedrock, CO signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
65. Todd Lerfondler from Springfield, CT signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
64. Phillip Oliver Holz from Springfield, ME signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
63. Jacques Sheet from Springfield, LA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
62. Dixie Rect from Springfield, AK signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
61. O. B. Wankanobe from Tatooine, CA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.
I don't see the good Dr Cameron Porter. I see his name flash by on the AE site but I'm not sure he's active.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2014, 03:26 PM   #113
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster
 
Mr.Herbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,447
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I don't see the good Dr Cameron Porter. I see his name flash by on the AE site but I'm not sure he's active.

69. Dr. Cameron Porter from RichardGage, CA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2014, 07:08 PM   #114
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,183
Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
69. Dr. Cameron Porter from RichardGage, CA signed this petition on Dec 3, 2014.

Did I tell you, Gage knows the joke but doesn't care. He told me it has no effect on the message in the clip because no one would notice. Your legacy is safe.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 10:05 AM   #115
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
...
And now, JM promotes yet another petition in his blog post Sign the petition: California Investigate 9/11 . Petition at http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/cal...b&r_by=1701013
JM blogged this on November 28. More than three days ago.
He was the 51st - and so far last - signer of that petition, on Nov 22. Not a single reader of his blog has been prompted to sign!

Most of the attention comes from Facebook of course, not from any blogs, I am sure.

That petition was started on Nov 11 by a certain Gregg Grider from San Jose, CA.
This man has 2 FB profiles:
https://www.facebook.com/gregg.grider (145 friends)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008173158492 (70 friends)

He first posted the link to his petition on the first FB account late on the 11th, and on the second account late on the 13th.
Of his friends, the following 5 signed:
5. Carol Fifi
6. Steve Thomas
7. Michael Atkinson
11. Kathleen C. Feeney, Esq.
12. Mary Pishney

Then on Nov 16 and again on Nov 18, 51. John-Michael Talboo posted it on his facebook page (without signing himself until several days later) with more success - the following 13 of his 741 friends signed:

17. Debra Britt
18. dan hennen
19. Jonnah Knox
20. Charles Ewing Smith
21. Mark Jensen
22. Mike Baldwin
23. Steve Lane
28. Steven Borchers
30. James Coyle
32. Geoff Forgie
34. Chris Sarns
37. Laila Selk
46. Kimberly Talboo


I also saw those names I recognize as old "Truth" war horses:
24. David Cole (aka kawika)
36. Daniel Barnum (one of Gage's more prominent architects)


Of course, my posting here 5 days ago added 23 more signatures - although I doubt they come from 23 distinct humans

Sooo of the 50 possibly real people that signed, 18 are FB friends of the initiator, Grider, and his FB friend Talboo. Given that they have a total of around 900 FB-friends, and a large portion of those are already truthers, 18 signatures (2%) is VERY weak! Plus, it doesn't apear at all like any of their friends tried to make this go viral.
What's up with these folks? Does their activism stop at sharing and liking FB entries??

Many of these truther friends are now sporting a banner on the left of their FB profile picture: "9/11 Truth USA". This is an initiative by a certain Claudio Marty, who set up a FB group "I Am The Face of Truth 911 Awareness Profile Pics" about 5 months ago, which has 3887 members today - less of 15% of which actually have this "Face of Truth" profile pic (Talboo's friends: 30%).

3887 in 5 months - only 500 that carry the badge. Wow. And here is Mr. Claudio Marty's ambitious goal:
http://iamthefaceoftruth.com/Branding/Profile/
"2,420,000,000 users on these social networks alone. Our profile pictures have alot of potential to get these people aware that 9/11 was a fraud. If only 1% of these people woke up, that's 24,200,000 new Truthers! "
Wow, just wow! 3887 in 5 months, at that pace he'll reach 24,200,000 in just under 2600 years
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 10:47 AM   #116
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,939
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Most of the attention comes from Facebook of course, not from any blogs, I am sure.

That petition was started on Nov 11 by a certain Gregg Grider from San Jose, CA.
This man has 2 FB profiles:
https://www.facebook.com/gregg.grider (145 friends)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008173158492 (70 friends)

He first posted the link to his petition on the first FB account late on the 11th, and on the second account late on the 13th.
Of his friends, the following 5 signed:
5. Carol Fifi
6. Steve Thomas
7. Michael Atkinson
11. Kathleen C. Feeney, Esq.
12. Mary Pishney

Then on Nov 16 and again on Nov 18, 51. John-Michael Talboo posted it on his facebook page (without signing himself until several days later) with more success - the following 13 of his 741 friends signed:

17. Debra Britt
18. dan hennen
19. Jonnah Knox
20. Charles Ewing Smith
21. Mark Jensen
22. Mike Baldwin
23. Steve Lane
28. Steven Borchers
30. James Coyle
32. Geoff Forgie
34. Chris Sarns
37. Laila Selk
46. Kimberly Talboo


I also saw those names I recognize as old "Truth" war horses:
24. David Cole (aka kawika)
36. Daniel Barnum (one of Gage's more prominent architects)


Of course, my posting here 5 days ago added 23 more signatures - although I doubt they come from 23 distinct humans

Sooo of the 50 possibly real people that signed, 18 are FB friends of the initiator, Grider, and his FB friend Talboo. Given that they have a total of around 900 FB-friends, and a large portion of those are already truthers, 18 signatures (2%) is VERY weak! Plus, it doesn't apear at all like any of their friends tried to make this go viral.
What's up with these folks? Does their activism stop at sharing and liking FB entries??

Many of these truther friends are now sporting a banner on the left of their FB profile picture: "9/11 Truth USA". This is an initiative by a certain Claudio Marty, who set up a FB group "I Am The Face of Truth 911 Awareness Profile Pics" about 5 months ago, which has 3887 members today - less of 15% of which actually have this "Face of Truth" profile pic (Talboo's friends: 30%).

3887 in 5 months - only 500 that carry the badge. Wow. And here is Mr. Claudio Marty's ambitious goal:
http://iamthefaceoftruth.com/Branding/Profile/
"2,420,000,000 users on these social networks alone. Our profile pictures have alot of potential to get these people aware that 9/11 was a fraud. If only 1% of these people woke up, that's 24,200,000 new Truthers! "
Wow, just wow! 3887 in 5 months, at that pace he'll reach 24,200,000 in just under 2600 years
Chris Sarns doesn't count as an old "Truth" warhorse?
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 11:07 AM   #117
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
More Million Men Madness!

Here is a FB-group overtly trumpeting their target:

1,000,000 people for 911 TRUTH

They are at 20,146 members right now - wow, over 2% already
I don't know where I can see when the group was founded, but most of its admins were added "more than a year ago" (which I suppose also means "less than 2 years ago").
At the current pace, 50-100 years to reach 1 million...
But of course those 20,000 are recruited from the same old pool and include for example
John-Michael Talboo
Rick Shaddock
Laila Selk
Pamela Senzee
Robert M Bowman
Frank Legge
Mark Graham
Dirk Gerhardt (the only truther I ever met in person!)


#######################

And I just found yet another FB-group that trumpets the million-target:

1,000,000+ Citizens for an Independent Investigation of Sept.11th, 2001
Founded also more than a year, and probably less than two years, ago. 10,239 members now. Among them most of the above:
Rick Shaddock
Laila Selk
Pamela Senzee
Robert M Bowman
Mark Graham
Dirk Gerhardt
...plus:
David Chandler
David Fura







Like I said: 9/11 Truth is something that only a few thousand individuals world wide take an actual interest in.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 11:08 AM   #118
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Chris Sarns doesn't count as an old "Truth" warhorse?
a. I didn't say he is
b. But why not?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 11:32 AM   #119
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 14,939
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
a. I didn't say he is
b. But why not?
He was on the list you gave, and others were called out as warhorses. No biggie, just pointing it out. We can't forget dear old C7, even though he has long kept shy of here. Busy improving his MSPaintFire techniques, no doubt.

Quote:
17. Debra Britt
18. dan hennen
19. Jonnah Knox
20. Charles Ewing Smith
21. Mark Jensen
22. Mike Baldwin
23. Steve Lane
28. Steven Borchers
30. James Coyle
32. Geoff Forgie
34. Chris Sarns
37. Laila Selk
46. Kimberly Talboo


I also saw those names I recognize as old "Truth" war horses:
24. David Cole (aka kawika)
36. Daniel Barnum (one of Gage's more prominent architects)
__________________
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." (Eckhart Tolle, 2004)
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2014, 01:27 PM   #120
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,542
Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
He was on the list you gave, and others were called out as warhorses. No biggie, just pointing it out. We can't forget dear old C7, even though he has long kept shy of here. Busy improving his MSPaintFire techniques, no doubt.
Ah I had misunderstood your previous post. I thought you were denying that Sarns was one, instead of suggesting it. Kinda ignored the question mark.
Laila Selk is also a name that I recognize as an old-time AE-volunteer since at least 2009.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.