ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 16th October 2016, 12:04 PM   #161
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The Subject is simple. The Bush Family and 9-11, who else could it be?
You've already said this. Several times. Please provide evidence to support your belief. That's the way this forum works.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:13 PM   #162
lentz1
Thinker

Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:17 PM   #163
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
Excellent! And we're only on page six! OK, let's hear it all in one post, or as much as you can fit, anyway.

Last edited by MostlyDead; 16th October 2016 at 12:19 PM.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:18 PM   #164
lentz1
Thinker

watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:19 PM   #165
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
No you don't.
Old 16th October 2016, 12:20 PM   #166
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

It's a discussion forum. Spell your evidence and argument out.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:21 PM   #167
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Was a Bush at the controls?
Old 16th October 2016, 12:24 PM   #168
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

There is no evidence at all in that video of the Bush family being involved with anything.
Old 16th October 2016, 12:33 PM   #169
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Does anyone have any evidence to present that the Bush family was complicit in 9/11?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:34 PM   #170
lentz1
Thinker

A video is evidence my friends.
Old 16th October 2016, 12:36 PM   #171
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by MostlyDead View Post
There is no evidence at all in that video of the Bush family being involved with anything.
Of course not.

They all parachuted to safety before the video was shot.
Old 16th October 2016, 12:36 PM   #172
lentz1
Thinker

https://www.newtactics.org/conversat...n-and-evidence
Old 16th October 2016, 12:37 PM   #173
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

How is a video of the 1st plane hitting the WTC evidence of Bush being responsible for 9/11?

Old 16th October 2016, 12:37 PM   #174
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

It's evidence that a 767 was flown into 1 WTC, yes.

Most of us already know this but thanks anyway.
Old 16th October 2016, 12:38 PM   #175
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

It is very good evidence that a plane struck the tower. It is not at all evidence of the Bush family having any responsibility. Do you have some evidence that Bush was responsible for the attacks?
Old 16th October 2016, 12:39 PM   #176
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

How does it show the Bush family is complicit?

Old 16th October 2016, 12:49 PM   #177
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Vortigern99 View Post
How does it show the Bush family is complicit?
They aren't. Bush himself is too stupid to have thought it all up and the family seems too intelligent to try it otherwise. I still am mighty sure Cheney and that other POS are the ones who arranged it.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:54 PM   #178
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

y=me
z= the bush family
The secret is not y - any fool knows that (and any smart person figured it out early on......). The secret is Y9D. If you search properly or know the right people you can find out about it it, but I am not giving up anything that important to someone I do not know well.

Wash this space!

fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:57 PM   #179
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Edited by Agatha:  Removed breach of rule 0 in quote and response to same

How does the video you linked show Bush complicity in 9/11?

Last edited by Agatha; 16th October 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old 16th October 2016, 01:01 PM   #180
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

But you have to know which it is - there are many purposely set out to fool those who do not know already the right one. If you manage to figure it out correctly, let us know. PM, not open.

Wash this space!

Old 16th October 2016, 01:03 PM   #181
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Edited by Agatha:  Removed material sent to AAH

I wouldn't play that game here until you have the right info. We do not have to work with you or assist you.

Wash this space!

Last edited by Agatha; 16th October 2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 16th October 2016, 01:07 PM   #182
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
I wouldn't play that game here until you have the right info. We do not have to work with you or assist you.
Or any at all.
Old 16th October 2016, 02:34 PM   #183
Wolrab
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Vortigern99 View Post
Edited by Agatha:  Removed breach of rule 0 in quote and response to same

How does the video you linked show Bush complicity in 9/11?
Ever hear of a Bush Pilot? Sheesh!
Why is anyone even attempting to deal with this guy like he's serious...or all there?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 02:34 PM   #184
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Warning A slew of posts have been sent to AAH for incivility, responses to uncivil posts and for drifting very far from the topic.

For newbie posters, please remember that you must be civil and polite (rule 0) and you must refrain from disruptive posting such as making lots of very short posts in a the space of a few minutes which could be construed as flooding (rule 6).

For our more experienced participants, please consider ignoring and reporting possible rule breaches rather than quoting and responding.

For Cosmic Yak - you have another chance at making that thousandth post. Use it wisely!
Posted By:Agatha

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 02:40 PM   #185
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

I am going to take the Bush Family to jail.
Not really. Bush the lesser is the only dumb one and the one responsible for the success of 9/11.

Wash this space!

Old 16th October 2016, 03:52 PM   #186
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Not really. Bush the lesser is the only dumb one and the one responsible for the success of 9/11.
You could have a point. His predecessor was too busy getting laid to be blamed for doing anything.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 05:20 PM   #187
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

19 terrorists did 9/11, and that is backed with evidence. Saying the Bush family did 9/11 is a lie, that is backed by the evidence.

Why spread lies, offer no evidence?
Post some evidence. Oops, there is no evidence for the claims made by you.

Last edited by beachnut; 16th October 2016 at 05:22 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 12:30 AM   #188
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
Mod Warning A slew of posts have been sent to AAH for incivility, responses to uncivil posts and for drifting very far from the topic.

For newbie posters, please remember that you must be civil and polite (rule 0) and you must refrain from disruptive posting such as making lots of very short posts in a the space of a few minutes which could be construed as flooding (rule 6).

For our more experienced participants, please consider ignoring and reporting possible rule breaches rather than quoting and responding.

For Cosmic Yak - you have another chance at making that thousandth post. Use it wisely!
Posted By:Agatha
Thank you, Agatha. I will not waste my thousandth post.

Wait. Wha- D'OH!

Agatha, you're from Glastonbury, so you're worth using my thousandth post on.

Old 17th October 2016, 12:32 AM   #189
Degeneve
Muse

The links leads to a website which states, among others :

Quote:
Video as Evidence: To be evidence, what does video need? Videos can be used in every stage in the criminal justice process, but they are limited by what their content actually proves. It is important to ask, “What is this video proof of?” Videos can serve as an important part of the bigger puzzle in evidence collection needed to prove a crime was committed and by whom.
There are a number of distinctions regarding types of evidence:

- Crime-based Evidence – proves the commission of a crime
- Linkage Evidence – proves who committed the crime
- Lead Evidence – suggests a crime may have been committed
- Corroborative evidence – backs up other types of evidence
Your video does not meet any of the 4 types of évidences listed above. The footage of the aircraft flying into the tower does not even suggest a crime may have been committed...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 12:42 AM   #190
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Thank you, Agatha. I will not waste my thousandth post.

Wait. Wha- D'OH!

Agatha, you're from Glastonbury, so you're worth using my thousandth post on.

[OT Mode]

We are not a muse. [/OT Mode]
Old 17th October 2016, 07:30 AM   #191
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

That video is evidence Flight 11 hit the WTC tower, and it was flown by terrorists who took over the plane. The evidence you posted, the video you posted part of the proof 19 terrorists did 9/11. The claim Bush did it, failed due to evidence you posted.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 08:08 AM   #192
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
That video is evidence Flight 11 hit the WTC tower, and it was flown by terrorists who took over the plane. The evidence you posted, the video you posted part of the proof 19 terrorists did 9/11. The claim Bush did it, failed due to evidence you posted.
/thread

Old 18th October 2016, 03:27 PM   #193
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
The links leads to a website which states, among others :

Your video does not meet any of the 4 types of évidences listed above. The footage of the aircraft flying into the tower does not even suggest a crime may have been committed...
Not evidence of Bush family's (or anyone else) involvement at all. As a matter of fact, when I heard about the first plane hitting the tower, I assumed that it was some kind of stupid accident. It wasn't until the second plane hit that it became apparent to me that it was almost certain that neither crash was an accident. However, at that point, there was still nothing to indicate who was responsible.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 05:22 PM   #194
lentz1
Thinker

What type of airplanes were used during 9 11?
Old 26th October 2016, 05:24 PM   #195
Jrrarglblarg

Passenger jets. Why do you ask?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 05:56 PM   #196
Myriad
Hyperthetical

The same types that were used on other days.

Fewer of them were used later in the day on 9/11, though, when most of the commercial and private ones in the U.S. were grounded.
Old 26th October 2016, 09:15 PM   #197
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Assuming you mean what types of planes were hijacked, they were two Boeing 767 passenger jets used to attack the Twin Towers, and 757 Boeing passenger jets were used in the Pentagon attack and the crash in Shanksville, PA.
Old 26th October 2016, 09:41 PM   #198
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

You are the one proposing some conspiracy. I would think this kind of basic information is something you would know already.
Old 26th October 2016, 09:59 PM   #199
Jrrarglblarg

More or less what I said.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 12:47 AM   #200
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Any chance we could see at least a portion of this "bunch of evidence" you claim to be in possession of?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories