ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Reply
Old 16th October 2016, 12:04 PM   #161
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The Subject is simple. The Bush Family and 9-11, who else could it be?
You've already said this. Several times. Please provide evidence to support your belief. That's the way this forum works.
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:13 PM   #162
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:17 PM   #163
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
Excellent! And we're only on page six! OK, let's hear it all in one post, or as much as you can fit, anyway.

Last edited by MostlyDead; 16th October 2016 at 12:19 PM.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:18 PM   #164
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:19 PM   #165
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,294
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
No you don't.
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:20 PM   #166
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE

It's a discussion forum. Spell your evidence and argument out.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:21 PM   #167
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,294
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE
Was a Bush at the controls?
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:24 PM   #168
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE
There is no evidence at all in that video of the Bush family being involved with anything.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:33 PM   #169
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Does anyone have any evidence to present that the Bush family was complicit in 9/11?
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:34 PM   #170
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
A video is evidence my friends.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:36 PM   #171
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,294
Originally Posted by MostlyDead View Post
There is no evidence at all in that video of the Bush family being involved with anything.
Of course not.

They all parachuted to safety before the video was shot.
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:36 PM   #172
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
https://www.newtactics.org/conversat...n-and-evidence
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:37 PM   #173
Macgyver1968
Philosopher
 
Macgyver1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 5,084
How is a video of the 1st plane hitting the WTC evidence of Bush being responsible for 9/11?

__________________
"Fixin' crap that ain't broke."
Macgyver1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:37 PM   #174
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,294
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
A video is evidence my friends.
It's evidence that a 767 was flown into 1 WTC, yes.

Most of us already know this but thanks anyway.
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:38 PM   #175
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
A video is evidence my friends.
It is very good evidence that a plane struck the tower. It is not at all evidence of the Bush family having any responsibility. Do you have some evidence that Bush was responsible for the attacks?
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:39 PM   #176
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
A video is evidence my friends.
How does it show the Bush family is complicit?
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:49 PM   #177
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 54,151
Originally Posted by Vortigern99 View Post
How does it show the Bush family is complicit?
They aren't. Bush himself is too stupid to have thought it all up and the family seems too intelligent to try it otherwise. I still am mighty sure Cheney and that other POS are the ones who arranged it.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:54 PM   #178
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 54,151
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
y=me
z= the bush family
The secret is not y - any fool knows that (and any smart person figured it out early on......). The secret is Y9D. If you search properly or know the right people you can find out about it it, but I am not giving up anything that important to someone I do not know well.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:57 PM   #179
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Edited by Agatha:  Removed breach of rule 0 in quote and response to same


How does the video you linked show Bush complicity in 9/11?
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Last edited by Agatha; 16th October 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 01:01 PM   #180
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 54,151
But you have to know which it is - there are many purposely set out to fool those who do not know already the right one. If you manage to figure it out correctly, let us know. PM, not open.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 01:03 PM   #181
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 54,151
Edited by Agatha:  Removed material sent to AAH


I wouldn't play that game here until you have the right info. We do not have to work with you or assist you.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!

Last edited by Agatha; 16th October 2016 at 02:18 PM.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 01:07 PM   #182
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
I wouldn't play that game here until you have the right info. We do not have to work with you or assist you.
Or any at all.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 02:34 PM   #183
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,935
Originally Posted by Vortigern99 View Post
Edited by Agatha:  Removed breach of rule 0 in quote and response to same


How does the video you linked show Bush complicity in 9/11?
Ever hear of a Bush Pilot? Sheesh!
Why is anyone even attempting to deal with this guy like he's serious...or all there?
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 02:34 PM   #184
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Moderator
 
Agatha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 11,370
Mod Warning A slew of posts have been sent to AAH for incivility, responses to uncivil posts and for drifting very far from the topic.

For newbie posters, please remember that you must be civil and polite (rule 0) and you must refrain from disruptive posting such as making lots of very short posts in a the space of a few minutes which could be construed as flooding (rule 6).

For our more experienced participants, please consider ignoring and reporting possible rule breaches rather than quoting and responding.

For Cosmic Yak - you have another chance at making that thousandth post. Use it wisely!
Posted By:Agatha
__________________
London, Hamburg, Paris, Rome, Rio, Hong Kong, Tokyo; L.A., New York, Amsterdam, Monte Carlo, Shard End and...

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 02:40 PM   #185
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 54,151
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
I am going to take the Bush Family to jail.
Not really. Bush the lesser is the only dumb one and the one responsible for the success of 9/11.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 03:52 PM   #186
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,149
Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Not really. Bush the lesser is the only dumb one and the one responsible for the success of 9/11.
You could have a point. His predecessor was too busy getting laid to be blamed for doing anything.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 05:20 PM   #187
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,739
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
19 terrorists did 9/11, and that is backed with evidence. Saying the Bush family did 9/11 is a lie, that is backed by the evidence.

Why spread lies, offer no evidence?
Post some evidence. Oops, there is no evidence for the claims made by you.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 16th October 2016 at 05:22 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 12:30 AM   #188
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,602
Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
Mod Warning A slew of posts have been sent to AAH for incivility, responses to uncivil posts and for drifting very far from the topic.

For newbie posters, please remember that you must be civil and polite (rule 0) and you must refrain from disruptive posting such as making lots of very short posts in a the space of a few minutes which could be construed as flooding (rule 6).

For our more experienced participants, please consider ignoring and reporting possible rule breaches rather than quoting and responding.

For Cosmic Yak - you have another chance at making that thousandth post. Use it wisely!
Posted By:Agatha
Thank you, Agatha. I will not waste my thousandth post.








Wait. Wha- D'OH!






Agatha, you're from Glastonbury, so you're worth using my thousandth post on.

__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 12:32 AM   #189
Degeneve
Muse
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 656
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The links leads to a website which states, among others :

Quote:
Video as Evidence: To be evidence, what does video need? Videos can be used in every stage in the criminal justice process, but they are limited by what their content actually proves. It is important to ask, “What is this video proof of?” Videos can serve as an important part of the bigger puzzle in evidence collection needed to prove a crime was committed and by whom.
There are a number of distinctions regarding types of evidence:

- Crime-based Evidence – proves the commission of a crime
- Linkage Evidence – proves who committed the crime
- Lead Evidence – suggests a crime may have been committed
- Corroborative evidence – backs up other types of evidence
Your video does not meet any of the 4 types of évidences listed above. The footage of the aircraft flying into the tower does not even suggest a crime may have been committed...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 12:42 AM   #190
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,602
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Thank you, Agatha. I will not waste my thousandth post.








Wait. Wha- D'OH!






Agatha, you're from Glastonbury, so you're worth using my thousandth post on.

[OT Mode]

We are not a muse. [/OT Mode]
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 07:30 AM   #191
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,739
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
watch this video, this is evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YmZThpgE
That video is evidence Flight 11 hit the WTC tower, and it was flown by terrorists who took over the plane. The evidence you posted, the video you posted part of the proof 19 terrorists did 9/11. The claim Bush did it, failed due to evidence you posted.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th October 2016, 08:08 AM   #192
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
That video is evidence Flight 11 hit the WTC tower, and it was flown by terrorists who took over the plane. The evidence you posted, the video you posted part of the proof 19 terrorists did 9/11. The claim Bush did it, failed due to evidence you posted.
/thread

__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th October 2016, 03:27 PM   #193
CORed
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central City, Colorado, USA
Posts: 7,028
Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
The links leads to a website which states, among others :



Your video does not meet any of the 4 types of évidences listed above. The footage of the aircraft flying into the tower does not even suggest a crime may have been committed...
Not evidence of Bush family's (or anyone else) involvement at all. As a matter of fact, when I heard about the first plane hitting the tower, I assumed that it was some kind of stupid accident. It wasn't until the second plane hit that it became apparent to me that it was almost certain that neither crash was an accident. However, at that point, there was still nothing to indicate who was responsible.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 05:22 PM   #194
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
What type of airplanes were used during 9 11?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 05:24 PM   #195
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
Passenger jets. Why do you ask?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 05:56 PM   #196
Myriad
Hyperthetical
Moderator
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 12,850
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
What type of airplanes were used during 9 11?

The same types that were used on other days.

Fewer of them were used later in the day on 9/11, though, when most of the commercial and private ones in the U.S. were grounded.
__________________
A zřmbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 09:15 PM   #197
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,507
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
What type of airplanes were used during 9 11?
Assuming you mean what types of planes were hijacked, they were two Boeing 767 passenger jets used to attack the Twin Towers, and 757 Boeing passenger jets were used in the Pentagon attack and the crash in Shanksville, PA.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 09:41 PM   #198
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15,379
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
What type of airplanes were used during 9 11?
You are the one proposing some conspiracy. I would think this kind of basic information is something you would know already.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2016, 09:59 PM   #199
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
More or less what I said.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 12:47 AM   #200
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,602
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Everyone in this forum is not fully awake. The Bush family did 9/11. I've got a bunch of evidence to prove it.
Any chance we could see at least a portion of this "bunch of evidence" you claim to be in possession of?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.