ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 27th October 2016, 10:24 AM   #201
lentz1
Thinker

The evidence the Bush Family and their accomplices did 9 11 is 9 11 itself.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 10:27 AM   #202
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
So the fact that 19 Al Qaeda terrorists carried out the attacks is evidence that they didn't, and it was in fact the Bush family? How does that work?
Old 27th October 2016, 10:36 AM   #203
Jrrarglblarg

Why are you even bothering if this is as far into the story as you've managed to read?

Spoiler alert: Bush was the least guilty member of the Cheney/Rumsfeld administration.

Alternate Conspiracy Alert: I've seen information linking Rumsfeld secretary Stephen Cambone with creation of the "no planes" theory, to discredit anyone using 9/11 against their bizarre scheme to kick the top off an anthill in Iraq and shove different ants in one by one.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 10:39 AM   #204
Jrrarglblarg

I've also seen a demonstration by soldiers with stacking chairs arranged like rows of airline seats, showing how 5 people willing to open conversation by slitting a flight attendant's throat could take and hold an airplane; and how 4 men can be prevented from it by passengers alerted to the problem.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 11:20 AM   #205
lentz1
Thinker

To me Al Qaeda got ********** by the Bush Family, but the leaders of this attacks are definitely coming from the Bush Family and their accomplices like Barack "Hussein"Obama.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 11:22 AM   #206
lentz1
Thinker

Does anyone can explain 7 World Trade Center? Is this 7 buildings? and if so? Did only 3 of this buildings collapsed during 9 11?
Old 27th October 2016, 11:40 AM   #207
Jrrarglblarg

To me Al Qaeda got ********** by the Bush Family, but the leaders of this attacks are definitely coming from the Bush Family and their accomplices like Barack "Hussein"Obama.
Does anyone can explain 7 World Trade Center? Is this 7 buildings? and if so? Did only 3 of this buildings collapsed during 9 11?
I don't think you've done the required reading listed on the syllabus, and you are not ready for the weekly quiz if you need to ask these questions.

I suggest studying something, anything, about the subject of 9/11 before continuing further. When we feel you're prepared for the quiz you'll get a PM.
Old 27th October 2016, 11:48 AM   #208
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I'm going to regret this, but...

There were seven buildings in the WTC complex, all of which were destroyed or so badly damaged as to be irreparable. WTC7, one of these seven buildings, was hit by debris from WTC1 - there are pictures of this - and set on fire, burned for seven hours - there are videos and multiple witness accounts from firefighters - and eventually collapsed. The cause of collapse has been extensively investigated and at least four independent studies found it to have been due to damage caused by the fires; no competently conducted study has ever found otherwise. Also destroyed on 9/11 was St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, and several other buildings were damaged; one, the Deutsche Bank Building, was later demolished, and another, Fiterman Hall, effectively demolished and rebuilt.

I suggest you start to educate yourself on some of the most basic events around 9/11 if you want to be regarded as an authority on the day's events. At present I'm not entirely sure you know what year it was. Since you seem unable to do more than appeal to your own authority, which appears non-existent, your arguments are so far extremely unconvincing.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 11:53 AM   #209
Jrrarglblarg

Dave, it's very nice of you to help the new kid in class. Gold sticker on your chart! He really needs to do his own homework, though, from here out.
Old 27th October 2016, 12:05 PM   #210
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...the leaders of this attacks are definitely coming from the Bush Family and their accomplices like Barack "Hussein"Obama.
Dave Rogers wonders if perhaps lentz doesn't know what year 9/11 was perpetrated. Indeed, this post provides reason for such wondering.

lentz: 9/11 happend in the year 2001.
That year, Barack Hussein Obama (can you explain why you put the middle name in scare quotes?) served as state senator to the state of Illinois. The IL state senate. NOT the US Senate. Just one senator out of 60ish in one of the 50 states. Less than a year before, he failed to earn the Democratic nomination for a US House seat from Illinois. in short, on and before 9/11/2001, Obama was very nearly a nobody. Why do you suppose the cabal that orchestrated 9/11 would have in its ranks sucha nobody from Illinois?
Old 27th October 2016, 12:27 PM   #211
lentz1
Thinker

If you guys could be more friendly, it would be nice.
Old 27th October 2016, 12:31 PM   #212
Jrrarglblarg

We are the friendly ones. The unfriendly ones haven't noticed you yet.

If you have notions about 9/11 we can discuss them, but not until you demonstrate a higher level of baseline knowledge on the subject than my cat.
Old 27th October 2016, 01:06 PM   #213
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Why make up idiotic lies about 9/11? Why do you do it? Guess evidence was lost for the false claims...

Your fantasy is easy to do, understanding and gathering real evidence is not easy.

I think you posted proof that you are spreading lies...
Quote:
That video is evidence Flight 11 hit the WTC tower, and it was flown by terrorists who took over the plane. The evidence you posted, the video you posted part of the proof 19 terrorists did 9/11. The claim Bush did it, failed due to evidence you posted.
Self-debunking posts. Spreading lies, and debunking them yourself. Efficient irony.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 01:15 PM   #214
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Jrrarglblarg View Post
We are the friendly ones. The unfriendly ones haven't noticed you yet.
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Why make up idiotic lies about 9/11? Why do you do it? Guess evidence was lost for the false claims...

Your fantasy is easy to do, understanding and gathering real evidence is not easy.

I think you posted proof that you are spreading lies...

Self-debunking posts. Spreading lies, and debunking them yourself. Efficient irony.
But now they have.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 01:16 PM   #215
Dave Rogers

If you guys could be more friendly, it would be nice.
If you could make the slightest effort to learn the absolute basics about what you've decided to come here and spout nonsense about, that would be nice too. But we can't always get what we want.

Dave

Old 27th October 2016, 01:53 PM   #216
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
If you could make the slightest effort to learn the absolute basics about what you've decided to come here and spout nonsense about, that would be nice too. But we can't always get what we want.

Dave
But, if you try sometimes ...
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 02:39 PM   #217
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Use the search function. All your concerns have been addressed by highly erudite and articulate individuals previously, and I doubt there is anything you can add to the extant corpus on this site.

This site is populated by experts in various fields as well as laymen such as myself. When one is like me on this site, I recommend reading the abundant material before posting.

Last edited by HotRodDeluxe; 27th October 2016 at 02:42 PM.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 02:40 PM   #218
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
But, if you try sometimes ...
...ya' get what ya' need. Oh....Baby.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 05:22 PM   #219
lentz1
Thinker

The Bush Family and 9 11 who else could it be or I should have said innocent until proven guilty !
Old 27th October 2016, 05:27 PM   #220
Jrrarglblarg

The Bush Family and 9 11 who else could it be or I should have said innocent until proven guilty !
Ooooo! Waaaaa weeeeee wonga! Waaaaa weeeee wongaaaa!
Old 27th October 2016, 05:29 PM   #221
lentz1
Thinker

Exactly.
Old 27th October 2016, 05:30 PM   #222
Jrrarglblarg

9/11 happened before you were born, I'm guessing?
Old 27th October 2016, 05:35 PM   #223
lentz1
Thinker

I was born in 1981.
Old 27th October 2016, 05:39 PM   #224
Jrrarglblarg

Then act like a grown up. Your posts thus far are inconsistent with local standards of adult behavior. If you would like to discuss specific issues about 9/11 many here would gladly entertain you. But if you don't know anything about the subject and all you bring to the conversation is "Bush did 911" over and over again, don't expect to be taken seriously or responded to in any positive or functionally communicative manner.
Old 27th October 2016, 05:44 PM   #225
Jrrarglblarg

People here are capable of intelligently discussing individual columns in the buildings. People here have done mathematical analysis of any number of aspects of the impacts and collapses. WTC7 conversations are down to arguing of the order of failure of individual flanges and bolts for crying out loud! We have pilots, engineers, scientists, historians, military veterans, people who've worked for the government, people who spent time it the towers, all kinds of knowledge and experience.

If you would like people to pay attention to you, give them something to pay attention to. Watching a retard eat a booger at a bus stop is only so amusing.
Old 27th October 2016, 05:53 PM   #226
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

What do you have against the beer brewing family?

http://anheuser-busch.com/

It's not great beer but, it's not worth calling them murderers.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 27th October 2016 at 05:57 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th October 2016, 07:22 PM   #227
lentz1
Thinker

If the Bush family didn't do it then who? I was doing research online and I find that less than 10 people got arrested in America after 9 11 happened in America and 2996 people were killed. What does that mean?

Last edited by lentz1; 27th October 2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:26 PM   #228
lentz1
Thinker

Why Guantanamo Bay?
Old 27th October 2016, 07:37 PM   #229
Jrrarglblarg

Why Guantanamo Bay?
Why Guantanamo Bay what? Asking incomplete sentence questions is not helping us help you.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:41 PM   #230
Jrrarglblarg

If the Bush family didn't do it then who? I was doing research online and I find that less than 10 people got arrested in America after 9 11 happened in America and 2996 people were killed. What does that mean?
What do you think it means? I think it means there is no direct relationship between the number of people killed in an event and how many were involved in committing the act.

In the case of 9/11, the perpetrators were aboard the airplanes, and Dubya Bush was reading a book to school kids. What members of the family did you gave in mind? His mom hasn't been investigated very deeply.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:47 PM   #231
lentz1
Thinker

lol.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:49 PM   #232
lentz1
Thinker

Anyways if the Bush family didn't do it, then maybe 9 11 might have never happened.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:50 PM   #233
Jrrarglblarg

lol.
If you say so. I think it's a tragedy Barbara Bush's complicity in 9/11 has been so poorly investigated. Ya know what? I think that's yours.

After 15 years, 9/11 is like grad school. As no one else will talk to you I'm your advisor. I suggest investigating this topic.
Old 27th October 2016, 07:53 PM   #234
Jrrarglblarg

Anyways if the Bush family didn't do it, then maybe 9 11 might have never happened.

Non sequitur. You haven't developed your hypothesis adequately to leap to conclusions yet. You need to follow the money, connect the dots, make those connections the lame stream media doesn't want you to think about. Google those search terms, lentz1! Truth won't find itself!
Old 28th October 2016, 01:35 AM   #235
Dave Rogers

I was doing research online and I find that less than 10 people got arrested in America after 9 11 happened in America and 2996 people were killed. What does that mean?
It means that, by wondering why the 19 hi-jackers weren't arrested after perpetrating the attacks, killing themselves and incinerating the majority of their remains, you are plumbing depths of stupidity whose existence was never previously suspected even by the regulars on this forum, who, let's face it, have looked into a fair number of abysses in the last fifteen years. I mean, really, how complicated is this? The attacks were planned overseas, the attackers were the only ones involved in the planning who entered the US, and they all got killed in the attacks; whom do you expect the authorities to find in America to arrest?

Dave

Old 28th October 2016, 04:02 AM   #236
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
It means that, by wondering why the 19 hi-jackers weren't arrested after perpetrating the attacks, killing themselves and incinerating the majority of their remains, you are plumbing depths of stupidity whose existence was never previously suspected even by the regulars on this forum, who, let's face it, have looked into a fair number of abysses in the last fifteen years. I mean, really, how complicated is this? The attacks were planned overseas, the attackers were the only ones involved in the planning who entered the US, and they all got killed in the attacks; whom do you expect the authorities to find in America to arrest?

Dave
He is just Trolling, answering him only feeds the troll.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2016, 06:38 AM   #237
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
He is just Trolling, answering him only feeds the troll.
My glass is half full. I'm operating on the premis that lentz1 is a member of an endlessly renewable resource, university freshmen looking for ways to be edgy. In which event presentation of facts and proper skepticism technique might have positive effect. A little humor here and there keeps the class engaged with the lecture.

We're all bitter and jaded skeptics at this point, because we have been on the topic too long. Try to see the events from the viewpoint of a recent arrival from Mars, or someone just out of years in prison. It's all fresh, and new, and exciting. The 21st century began on 9/11. It's the most important bookmark in the history book.

If lentz1 will do the homework this thread could be productive and interesting. If lentz1 continues to talk in class and ask foolish questions that real a total lack of preparation for the day, I predict the usual AAH and forum notifications to result.

Last edited by Jrrarglblarg; 28th October 2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 28th October 2016, 07:46 AM   #238
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jrkfrkn'denbo' View Post
Ooooo! Waaaaa weeeeee wonga! Waaaaa weeeee wongaaaa!

A profound rebuttal to the argument.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2016, 09:41 AM   #239
Jrrarglblarg

I've been informed by PM that my attempts to engage OP with humor and direct responses could be seen as "punching down."

Lentz1 - if you have issues which limit your capacity to engage in cogent written conversation perhaps a discussion forum is not the right place to spend your time and energy.
Old 28th October 2016, 10:13 AM   #240
lentz1
Thinker

Hi, everybody, who else could it be? Bush Knew

Even if you find it too hard to swallow that Bush was complicit in 9/11, you can’t deny he knew it was coming. Bush claimed 9/11 came out of the blue with no warning. Yet France, Germany, Russia all claim they sent him warnings. On 9/11, no less, the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) was running assimilation of a 9/11-like event. How can Bush possibly claim it never occurred to anyone airliners could be used as missiles?
Here are just some of the warnings Bush got:

1999 : German Intelligence gave the CIA the name and phone number of Marwan al-Shehhi the so-called terrorist who flew Flight 175 into WTC (World Trade Centre) 2.
2001-04/05 : Washington Post : Intelligence reports were titled : bin Laden Planning Multiple Operations, bin Laden Network’s Plans Advancing and bin Laden Threats are Real
2001-06 : Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung : German Intelligence warns CIA middle eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft and use them as weapons
2001-08 : John Ashcroft warned members of Congress not to fly according to Sen. Hillary R. Clinton
2001-09-10 : Newsweek : Day Before 9/11 Pentagon Generals Canceled Flights
2001-09-11 : Ha’aretz Daily: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Odigo says Workers Warned via e-mail two hours prior to the crash.
2001-09-12 : SF Gate page A-17: Mayor Willie Brown got 8-hour Warning (from Condoleezza Rice) before 9/11
source
In her testimony before the 9/11 commission, Condoleezza Rice backpedaled and now admits Bush did know such an attack was coming, but he did not know the precise details of when and where.

Bush has been caught lying time and time again and still people give him the benefit of the doubt. That is irrational.

Tin Foil Hats

The Bush supporters like to portray anyone who refuses to believe the Bush version of what happened on 9/11 as a crank wearing a tin foil hat. If that is true, over 50% of Americans now wear tin foil hats.

Last edited by lentz1; 28th October 2016 at 10:22 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories