IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , jeffrey meldrum

Closed Thread
Old 17th February 2020, 06:41 AM   #3361
Drewbot
Philosopher

Turtlenecks and Bigfooter hats, making money since 1967.

Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th February 2020, 04:40 PM   #3362
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
Our group is participating in a sasquatch conference and one of the speakers will be Dr. Meldrum. So not only will I be meeting him for the first time, I will be picking him up from the airport and driving him to the conference location which is about 2 1/2 hours away.

I understand he is not held in high regard on this forum but I don't share that sentiment. I do respect the man and am truly looking forward to meeting and being able to talk to him without interruption.

My question to this group is if you had this type of access, what would you ask him? If I think you have a serious and legitimate question, I will ask him and reply back with what he said.

The conference is 6 weeks out so let me know. Obviously I'm going to ignore all BS questions but am interested in hearing your thoughts.
Lol yeah ignore reality, it's served you well!

There only two questions and they refer to the good professors BS.

When did he abandon the scientific method?
Did he intentionally become a promoter of fake footprints or did he miss that part of his studies?
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st February 2020, 05:53 AM   #3363
rockysmith76
Banned

Originally Posted by Cervelo View Post
Lol yeah ignore reality, it's served you well!

There only two questions and they refer to the good professors BS.

When did he abandon the scientific method?
Did he intentionally become a promoter of fake footprints or did he miss that part of his studies?
Whether you believe the Bigfootz is real or you don't, Meldrum sold out to being a "Celebrity" Bigfooter long ago, so yes, that does at least partially impact his "credibility.

Mod InfoThread continues here.
Posted By:zooterkin

Last edited by zooterkin; 5th March 2020 at 09:28 AM.
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal