ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 conspiracy theories , CIA conspiracies , Malcolm Howard , wtc7

Old 16th July 2017, 05:04 AM   #1
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Talking Game Over - we have a Death Bed Confession for WTC7!

Three days ago at YouNewsWire.com - News. Truth. Unfiltered.

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

Quote:
79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.
Trained as a civil engineer, Mr. Howard became an explosives expert after being headhunted by the CIA in early 1980s. Mr. Howard says has extensive experience in planting explosives in items as small as cigarette lighters and as large as “80 floor buildings.
Mr. Howard says he was part of a cell of 4 operatives tasked with ensuring the demolition was successful.
Explaining how the building was bought down, Mr. Howard says, “It was a classic controlled demolition with explosives. We used super-fine military grade nanothermite composite materials as explosives. The hard part was getting thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms into the building without causing too much concern. But almost every single office in the Building 7 was rented by the CIA, the Secret Service, or the military, which made it easier.
I first spotted this at 911Blogger - although poster "wildbill" in my opinion is the second-sanest person there among those who still have posting privileges.

Let's see where this pops up now!
Old 16th July 2017, 06:22 AM   #2
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

"That's right, we did it exactly the way all the untrained Internet Speculators thought we did it! Turns out, 40 years of covert experience in explosives isn't worth as much as you'd think..."
Old 16th July 2017, 08:52 AM   #3
Ray Brady
Graduate Poster

And he has made these claims to... whom, exactly?
Ray Brady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 09:56 AM   #4
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ray Brady View Post
I'd guess to Baxter Dmitry, who "covers politics, business and entertainment" for YourNewsWire and "has travelled in over 80 countries and won arguments in every single one".

He's one of the fine staff of investigative journalists which also include Sean "Cyrus" Adl-Tabatabai, Carol "Phytoforce" Adl and Edmondo "Vince" Burr.

Baxter has given us such fine reads asAll within just one month!
Old 16th July 2017, 01:06 PM   #5
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

So 4 operatives managed to wire the building for demolition. riiiiiiight....

This is back to the old Loose Change forums claims that 4 guys with backpacks could easily run into the burning WTC7 and rig it up for demolition in a couple of hours.

....riiiiiiight....

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 01:57 PM   #6
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Sounds like that gave an idea for a story to someone.
Old 16th July 2017, 02:41 PM   #7
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Hey! fake news:

http://www.snopes.com/cia-agent-confesses-wtc7/

There was no truth to the story, which originated with YourNewsWire, a fake news site. As is often the case with fake news, the article lacked critical details such as when and where the confession occurred (other than the vague reference to its taking place “at home”), YourNewsWire provide no explanation of how they alone (and no other news source) learned of this confession, and we found nothing documenting the existence of a former CIA agent named Malcom Howard outside of the just-published YourNewsWire piece.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 02:46 PM   #8
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Why on earth did they even bother?!? I mean just speak the name of that journalist out loud: "Baxter Dmitri". Hello??
Old 16th July 2017, 02:51 PM   #9
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Why on earth did they even bother?!? I mean just speak the name of that journalist out loud: "Baxter Dmitri". Hello??
I'm sure that went over the pointy heads of 9/11 CTists.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 03:13 PM   #10
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Haha!
I tried a reverse-image-search for the photo of the elderly man in intensive care. Found mostly "alt-news" site reblogging the article. Among them James Fetzer on July 13.

And here is a response by Fetzer's archenemy, Kevin Barrett on July 14:
Originally Posted by Kevin Barrett
Today’s False Flag Weekly News did NOT cover the “bombshell” story of the supposed WTC-7 demolition confession by a dying CIA agent. Why not? Because it’s OBVIOUS ********.

If you can’t tell that this is a made-up story from the way it’s written, you need to take your BS detector in for a tune-up. That’s right, Jim Fetzer, this means you!
I love it!

The funniest thing is that Barrett attributes the article to a "Cass Sunstein agent" journalist "Jay Greenberg", because he found the same article, published on NeonNettle July 14, under that name. Of course the "original" (?) YourNewsWire article ran on July 13.

Jimbo Fetzer adorned his July 13 article with a disclaimer, probably after he saw that Barrett is right:
Originally Posted by James Fetzer
[Editor's note: Bear in mind that, should this be disinformation, the depiction presented of the demolition of WTC-7 (with the possible exception of the role of "military grade" nano-thermite) bears a striking resemblance to how it was done, as I have elsewhere explained in some detail.]
Hahaha what brilliant logic! Because the story reads juuust like a 9/11 Twoofer made it up, it is credible?!
Old 16th July 2017, 03:22 PM   #11
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Another intellectual bigship of the Twoofment, Paul Craig Roberts, was at least temporarily fooled: On July 15, he blooged:

I have taken down the Baxter Dmitry article
which implies, he first blogged it.
Originally Posted by PCR
I have taken down the Baxter Dmitry article. Apparently, he is one of these people who like to make practical jokes out of serious matters. PCR

Last edited by Oystein; 16th July 2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling of intte... intula... entelecktshoal... whatever
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 03:38 PM   #12
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

They still don't see the joke they are..................

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 03:48 PM   #13
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Quote:
“80 floor buildings.”
"has travelled in over 80 countries... "

80 Floors, 80 Countries, do I need to draw you sheeple a map?!?!
Old 16th July 2017, 04:11 PM   #14
Axxman300
Graduate Poster

By the way, I'm currently engrossed in this new book, "The Exile: The Stunning Inside Story of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda in Flight":

https://www.amazon.com/Exile-Stunnin.../dp/1620409844

The opening chapters detail bin Laden's problem getting satellite TV reception TO WATCH THE NEWS ABOUT HIS ATTACK ON THE WTC. He had to watch it later. Also detailed are the extensive evacuations by key Al Qaeda personnel to avoid being targeted after the attacks.

Which is a all weird if they didn't do it...(which they did).
Old 16th July 2017, 05:37 PM   #15
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Incidentally...... I don't believe Al Qaeda ever claimed responsibility for the collapse of building 7.............

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 16th July 2017 at 05:39 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 05:43 PM   #16
Redwood
Graduate Poster

But you have to admire the NWO for its commitment to equal opportunity. Who else would pluck a middle-aged noodge out of total obscurity, turn him into a top-flight assassin and demolition expert, and let him live out his last days in peace after he confesses to blowing up WTC 7?
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 06:49 PM   #17
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Truther wish fulfillment.
Old 16th July 2017, 07:06 PM   #18
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Here's what I'm wondering. If the CIA was responsible for the bombing, and the majority of the office space was rented by the CIA...which made it easier to plant the bombs...then what was the reason for imploding the building? Why would the CIA need to implode their own building?
Old 16th July 2017, 07:25 PM   #19
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

This.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 07:57 PM   #20
Axxman300
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Here's what I'm wondering. If the CIA was responsible for the bombing, and the majority of the office space was rented by the CIA...which made it easier to plant the bombs...then what was the reason for imploding the building? Why would the CIA need to implode their own building?
The Truther line is that they blew up the building to destroy documents...because we all know that the CIA is really bad at destroying, erasing, or misplacing important incriminating evidence.

My question is: Why isn't secretly rigging a high-rise with explosives and leveling it without warning not terrifying enough on its own?
Old 16th July 2017, 08:07 PM   #21
MileHighMadness
Muse

Fools to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right…

You got to love the Truther Movement
Old 16th July 2017, 08:21 PM   #22
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

YouNewsWire.com = idiotic BS fake news, aka real fake news, not trump fake news - Click-Bait Central
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 10:19 PM   #23
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I remember when E. Howard Hunt (a CIA Agent and a major figure in the Watergate scandal) died, his sons supposedly taped a deathbed confession that EHH had been involved in the Kennedy Assassination.

These kinds of deathbed confessions (DBCs) seem to be staple CT fare--note that Baxter also got an MI5 agent to admit to offing Lady Di.

The DBCs do have a certain advantage, in that the supposed confessor is not around to deny his culpability. And these days, we know that there is a market for this stuff--indeed, almost a circuit. Go on Coast to Coast, go on Alex Jones, sell your book/website.
Brainster is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th July 2017, 11:26 PM   #24
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
Well... the claim is that sooper seekrit CIA documents were stored there. The only way to conceal those from prying eyes was to crash frakkin' jets into other buildings, collapse those and use that as a pretext to collapse WTC7.

Cross cut shredding and subsequent burning is somehow too mundane a method for document disposal, because apparently, these documents are written in blood on titanium plates and the only way to securely dispose of them is to concoct a cartoon conspiracy for no reason at all except that the ebil gubmint will always concoct the most convoluted plot as is possible to conceive. Just because they have nothing better to do.

It's depressing that people actually believe this crap.
Old 17th July 2017, 01:32 AM   #25
Aepervius
Non credunt, semper verificare

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I remember when E. Howard Hunt (a CIA Agent and a major figure in the Watergate scandal) died, his sons supposedly taped a deathbed confession that EHH had been involved in the Kennedy Assassination.

These kinds of deathbed confessions (DBCs) seem to be staple CT fare--note that Baxter also got an MI5 agent to admit to offing Lady Di.

The DBCs do have a certain advantage, in that the supposed confessor is not around to deny his culpability. And these days, we know that there is a market for this stuff--indeed, almost a circuit. Go on Coast to Coast, go on Alex Jones, sell your book/website.
Historically people have pretended that deathbed confession are very good - almost certain truth, because the dead has no reason to lie anymore (Yeah. Right. I can find at least 4 reason why this is wrong without really thinking long on it).

Add to that that baring video of the confession they are unverifiable (forget document or witness - both which can be forged/lie).

That is why they are used as a stapple of CT.

ETA: As a practical joker, I already know that I will be doing a deathbed confession of hidden golden bar or something , if I am conscious.

Last edited by Aepervius; 17th July 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Aepervius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2017, 02:56 AM   #26
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
The Truther line is that they blew up the building to destroy documents...
Everyone knows blowing up a building is the best way to ensure super secrete documents don't end up floating around and into some strangers hands... oh wait

cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2017, 06:58 AM   #27
heymatto70
Scholar

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Sounds like that gave an idea for a story to someone.
It's actually the same article, just edited with new names, locations, etc. to make it look right.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2017, 08:04 AM   #28
tinribmancer
NWO Templar Agent And Proud Of It!

Ghosts did it, together with Bigfoot and Tom Cruise. They placed dynamite around WTC7 and painted it with invisible paint (otherwise the sheeple would see it). Afterwards, 4 homing missiles from a Rocket Launcer with a silencer attached to it were aimed at the empty building filled with top sekreet CIA papers.

See? I can make silly claims too and I'm not insane to begin with.

Originally Posted by Ray Brady View Post
The Grim Reaper. He hoped he'd go to heaven if he confessed everything

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Horatius! You know that we're not allowed to mention what Verne did! You know what happens when Steve finds out that someone mentions what REALLY happened in 2001...

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2017, 08:49 AM   #29
Degeneve
Muse

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Maybe he has read too many novels of Jules Verne.
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th July 2017, 10:00 PM   #30
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Don't get it. Is it a pun or something like that? Back-stirred Meat-tree?
Old 19th July 2017, 05:57 AM   #31
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Don't get it. Is it a pun or something like that? Back-stirred Meat-tree?
No, not a pun, but my general feeling for language rings loudly all BS bells. That is not a real name.

I could be wrong, of course, but then you also have colleagues "Sean Adl-Tabatabai" and "Edmondo Burr".
Anglosaxon - Russian
Irish - Persian
Spanish - English

I have been to plenty of countries and met people of many mixed national backgrounds. I have almost never seen combinations of first and last names as odd as these. Dmitri isn't even a last name in Russia, it's a first name. I'd sooner believe "Dmitri Baxter" than "Baxter Dmitri".

Perhaps all writers at YourNewsWire use Pseudonyms as a policy. That would not inspire confidence.

I once had a couple of days of software training, and the trainer was flown in to Germany from the USA. Her name was Pamela Blue. I had an immediate sense that this sounds like a porn name. I looked it up, and indeed, there existed at the time a porn star calling herself "Pamela Blue", which no doubt was made up.
Now trainer Pamela Blue wasn't a porn star at all, and here name was real. This anecdote illustrates two things:
- my instincts about names work
- they can go wrong
Old 19th July 2017, 12:12 PM   #32
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Right, I get you. I agree it doesn't sound legit. I just thought I might be doing a Moe from The Simpsons and missing an obvious 'Seymour Butts' or 'Hugh Jass'.
Old 20th July 2017, 01:35 AM   #33
ozeco41
Philosopher

One such punny play on words occurred regularly on the early '50's BBC comedy show "The Goon Show" - they referred to a person "Hugh Jampton"

...which - if you "get" the play on words - was very risqué for the BBC of that era.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 02:43 AM   #34
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
One such punny play on words occurred regularly on the early '50's BBC comedy show "The Goon Show" - they referred to a person "Hugh Jampton"
I had to look that up (not listened to much of The Goons) - for those who also didn't know, 'Hampton' is apparently cockney rhyming slang for 'penis', i.e, Hampton Wick = Dick. So Hugh Jampton = Huge 'ampton.

Pretty good, but not quite up there with my favorite obscene joke sneaked past the censors, namely in the Dad's Army episode 'The Two and a Half Feathers', where Jones is recalling an operation in the desert and how they passed by 'an old fakir'
Old 20th July 2017, 08:44 PM   #35
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

speaking
Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
I had to look that up (not listened to much of The Goons) - for those who also didn't know, 'Hampton' is apparently cockney rhyming slang for 'penis', i.e, Hampton Wick = Dick. So Hugh Jampton = Huge 'ampton.

Pretty good, but not quite up there with my favorite obscene joke sneaked past the censors, namely in the Dad's Army episode 'The Two and a Half Feathers', where Jones is recalling an operation in the desert and how they passed by 'an old fakir'

Speaking of parochial British desert fakir humour - the Sand Dance.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2017, 12:43 AM   #36
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by BasqueArch View Post
Speaking of parochial British desert fakir humour - the Sand Dance.
I've seen that parodied so many times but never seen the original!
Old 22nd July 2017, 02:49 AM   #37
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I've lost track of this thread now. Are we claiming that Wilson, Keppel and Betty demolished WTC7?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2017, 03:39 AM   #38
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Are we claiming that Wilson, Keppel and Betty demolished WTC7?
Wilson Keppel Betty = WKB
World Trade Center = WTC

Number of letters needed to get from each to the other = 081
Plus 7 for WTC7 = 088 (Heil Hitler) Coincidence?

Plus 911 = 999

999 is the equivalent emergency number to 911 in Britain. Wilson, Keppel and Betty were British. Coincidence?
Old 25th July 2017, 02:04 PM   #39
slowsmile
Critical Thinker

No, not a pun, but my general feeling for language rings loudly all BS bells. That is not a real name.

I could be wrong, of course, but then you also have colleagues "Sean Adl-Tabatabai" and "Edmondo Burr".
Anglosaxon - Russian
Irish - Persian
Spanish - English

I have been to plenty of countries and met people of many mixed national backgrounds. I have almost never seen combinations of first and last names as odd as these. Dmitri isn't even a last name in Russia, it's a first name. I'd sooner believe "Dmitri Baxter" than "Baxter Dmitri".

Perhaps all writers at YourNewsWire use Pseudonyms as a policy. That would not inspire confidence.
Sean Adl-Tabatabai is the former webmaster of the David Icke Forum - he split with Icke in 2014 following the debacle that was "The Peoples Voice TV".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peo...et_TV_station)

and moved to the USA with his partner - one of the first same sex marriages in the UK (third picture down).

http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26793127

Last edited by slowsmile; 25th July 2017 at 02:07 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2017, 03:12 PM   #40
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Ok, slowsmile, thanks! Color me surprised!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories