ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Old 29th May 2016, 05:48 AM   #281
John Nowak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Corsair 115 View Post
If I recall correctly, depending on the historical scholarly research source looked at, the estimated number killed ranges from a low of 4.8 million to a high of 5.7 million.
IIRC, the earliest back-of-an-envelope lowball estimate came up with a figure of 5.5 million. Under those circumstances, rounding up to 6 is entirely legitimate. Later estimates would vary, naturally enough.

Thing is, I can't recall where this came up. John Toland's biography of Hitler?

-historian
John Nowak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 06:32 AM   #282
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Also check out nizkor.org at http://www.nizkor.org. They've accumulated and archived a lot of material, and have extensive resources on both the Holocaust and Holocaust denial.

Here's hoping your son realizes he's been fed a bunch of lies by the denialists, and learns a few things about conspiratorial thinking and skepticism.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 10:44 AM   #283
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RogueKitten View Post
We went through that whole "Hitler didn't order the Jews killed" line already and I shut that down.

One point of logic you may want to employ to forestall any Holocaust denial tendency in your son is this:

The country with the most to gain by demonstrating the Holocaust didn't happen is Germany. In which case, shouldn't German citizens and historians be the first to present evidence disproving the Holocaust? Their country would restore its reputation and remove a historical black mark against itself. So why then isn't that happening?

In one of the older Holocaust denial threads in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories section, poster Nick Terry did masterful work in demolishing the claims of Holocaust deniers, by citing many historical references, including works by German researchers and historians. It may be worth going through the older threads and searching for his posts. (Not sure if he's active here anymore.)
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 10:53 AM   #284
grmcdorman
Graduate Poster

In one of the older Holocaust denial threads in the Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories section, poster Nick Terry did masterful work in demolishing the claims of Holocaust deniers, by citing many historical references, including works by German researchers and historians. It may be worth going through the older threads and searching for his posts. (Not sure if he's active here anymore.)
The thread's still active, actually, and Nick Terry himself is indeed still active - as well as at least one of our resident holocaust deniers.

See http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=279600 for the latest clone of the thread (part III, in fact). A lot of the holocaust denialism is destroyed in those threads.
Old 29th May 2016, 11:22 AM   #285
KDLarsen
Illuminator

As for where the actual numbers come from, the Korherr Report and the Höfle Telegram are usually good places to start. The former details the overall dwindling number of jews in Europe (Soviet Union excluded), and the latter details the number of jews killed in the Aktion Reinhard camps in Poland in 1942.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 11:26 AM   #286
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

The exact numbers can never be determined and don't really matter once you get above an arbitrary number. It's like asking, "How many people does one have to kill to be a serial killer?" We can argue how many people Luis Garavito killed (somewhere from 140-300+), but no matter what number we argue, he's still a serial killer. This is something that Holocaust deniers willfully and knowingly ignore.

"Shemp, you are the one fixed point in an ever-changing universe." - Beady

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

Last edited by shemp; 29th May 2016 at 11:27 AM.
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 11:50 AM   #287
Magrat
Mrs. Rincewind

Awesome info, thanks guys!
Old 29th May 2016, 12:03 PM   #288
ComfySlippers
Banned

Evidence supporting # of Jews killed

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'd recommend Robert Jay Lifton's "The Nazi Doctors". He goes into excruciating detail of the selection process from the point of view of the doctors and medical staff carrying it out.
Originally Posted by RogueKitten View Post
Does it cover the record keeping?
I think I've read that. Check my Kindle books.

ETA: no, it was "Doctors from Hell".

If you check my latest additions you'll see "Debunking Holocaust Deniers".
I haven't started it yet but I think it was free, as were several of my new additions.

Don't read that "Free" one about Auschwitz you mentioned to me, it's a friggin' advert for vitamins.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 02:26 PM   #289
Kyoon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
I suggest you read the post you replied to again. I suspect you have misread it, unless you believe the Holocaust didn't happen.
Thanks.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 02:27 PM   #290
Kyoon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
I suggest the film "Holocaust", a series of 6 documentaries from 2000 by historian Guido Knopp.
Note: never broadcasted again, after the premiere in 2000.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 02:43 PM   #291
Kyoon
Graduate Poster

Guido Knopp = censored Truth

Originally Posted by ddt View Post
Guido Knopp is the "house historian" of ZDF, the second German public TV channel, and has made a string of documentaries, and accompanying books, on the Third Reich.
Guido Knopp is behind ALL 20 History TV documentaries with the highest audience in Germany, either as Director, Producer, Writer or Production Manager.

Beginning with his job at German State Television that allowed Guido Knopp access to historical footage that was unpublished all the way to the end times constellation that made possible for him to continue his work for over 10 years, the result was documentaries that:

- included archived footage that was kept secret until then, and often was never included again in other films after.

- are essential to understand the true story of World War I, World War II, the Holocaust of the Jews, how nuclear holocaust was postponed and the beginning of World War III.

In other words: his documentaries are key pieces in the picture that surfaces from the End Times puzzle.
Old 29th May 2016, 02:44 PM   #292
ComfySlippers
Banned

General Holocaust denial discussion Part III

Note: never broadcasted again, after the premiere in 2000.

Lots of things are never rebroadcast. Especially documentaries.
The book's still there, as is the documentary.
Or are we talking about something different?

Last edited by ComfySlippers; 29th May 2016 at 02:46 PM.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 02:44 PM   #293
tinribmancer
NWO Templar Agent And Proud Of It!

Guido Knopp is behind ALL 20 History TV documentaries with the highest audience in Germany, either as Director, Producer, Writer or Production Manager.

Beginning with his job at German State Television that allowed Guido Knopp access to historical footage that was unpublished all the way to the end times constellation that made possible for him to continue his work for over 10 years, the result was documentaries that:

- included archived footage that was kept secret until then, and often was never included again in other films after.

- are essential to understand the true story of World War I, World War II, the Holocaust of the Jews, how nuclear holocaust was postponed and the beginning of World War III.

In other words: his documentaries are key pieces in the picture that surfaces from the End Times puzzle.
Which only exists in Twooferland.

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 03:58 PM   #294
Magrat
Mrs. Rincewind

Originally Posted by ComfySlippers View Post
I think I've read that. Check my Kindle books.

ETA: no, it was "Doctors from Hell".

If you check my latest additions you'll see "Debunking Holocaust Deniers".
I haven't started it yet but I think it was free, as were several of my new additions.

Don't read that "Free" one about Auschwitz you mentioned to me, it's a friggin' advert for vitamins.
I will check your list, and really? Vitamins? How'd they play that angle?
Old 29th May 2016, 04:03 PM   #295
Ranb
Philosopher

Check out this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCERa40KP64 NOVA Holocaust on Trial 2000

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I watched it years ago and am reminded of the description (at 43:00 in the video) of how the crematoria operated anytime I get a flame-up on a grill while making hamburgers.

Ranb
Ranb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 04:05 PM   #296
Magrat
Mrs. Rincewind

Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
Check out this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCERa40KP64 NOVA Holocaust on Trial 2000

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I watched it years ago and am reminded of the description (at 43:00 in the video) of how the crematoria operated anytime I get a flame-up on a grill while making hamburgers.

Ranb
but thank you!
Old 29th May 2016, 06:55 PM   #297
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

I suggest the film "Holocaust", a series of 6 documentaries from 2000 by historian Guido Knopp.
Guido Knopp never made a documentary called "Holocaust".
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461368/
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th May 2016, 08:00 PM   #298
Kyoon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Guido Knopp never made a documentary called "Holocaust".
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461368/
Yes, he did.
A TV documentary series, consisting of six parts of 45 minutes each.

IMDB has it listed as "Hitler's Holocaust" (USA)
... aka "Holokaust" (2000) TV Series (producer)
Old 29th May 2016, 11:27 PM   #299
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
I suggest you read the post you replied to again. I suspect you have misread it, unless you believe the Holocaust didn't happen.
Right, well never mind, must have been drunk.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2016, 04:10 PM   #300
Hercules56
Graduate Poster

Questions for Holocaust deniers

I have several questions for Holocaust deniers:

1. We have records showing around 800,000 Jews were shipped to Treblinka from around central Europe. There are no records of even 50,000 Jews being shipped out of Treblinka.

So where did the Jews go?

2. We know there were between 2.8 and 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1938. We know after WW2, there were maybe 300,000 left. We know that at most, only around 250,000 fled east into the USSR.

So where are the missing Jews?

3. Based on preWW2 and postWW2 census data, millions of Jews are missing from Europe. We know they didn't go to Israel, the USA, Canada, etc, as we have exact migration figures for those nations and the numbers just don't add up.

So where are the missing millions?

These are direct questions and I expect direct answers with logical or rational theories that can be supported by actual documented evidence.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 03:38 PM   #301
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

It's simple: ever since 1945, census officials have left millions of Jews off the records. There are over 5,000,000 more Jews in Europe than the official records show. And millions more have been taken away by UFOs!

See how easy it is?

"Shemp, you are the one fixed point in an ever-changing universe." - Beady

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 05:49 PM   #302
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
I have several questions for Holocaust deniers:
This forum has a dedicated anti-holocaust denial thread.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=279600

In essence, there simply are not many holocaust deniers left and you are unlikely to get a response. There was a spurt of growth for deniers as the internet arose, but that spurt has fizzled again. I think that the forensic examination of Treblinka II in 2014 simply left them nowhere to go as the evidence supporting the conventional view on history is overwhelming.

However that's not the current problem. The devoted "hard core" deniers have died off. The new problem is the idiots who believe in multiple "woo" themes simultaneously. They will simply justify their belief in, say a "government conspiracy to hide UFOs" by saying "Well, you know the holocaust didn't happen and we never landed on the moon" and that's the most they ever actually thought about the holocaust or moon landings.

The Rense Organisation is a neo-nazi website that carries David Duke's radio show about how much David Duke loves America. ( David Duke lives in Austria). The Rense Organisation promotes a mixture of holocaust denial and UFOs/Aliens/Remote viewing/Alien lizard people control the world/Jewish Illuminati bankers control the world....and so on. Their aim is to simply get young idiots to add holocaust denial to their "badges of honour" as wooists.

Example of Rense Organisation Neo-Nazi Propaganda
http://www.rense.com/general50/itle.htm

It is my personal opinion that, as at today, it is a waste of time allocating resources to fight hard core holocaust deniers, as they have died out. The better aim is let the general education arms of the Skeptic Society and JREF to promote critical thinking to the general public and simply fight poor logic in the general community.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 07:27 PM   #303
Hercules56
Graduate Poster

Forensic study of Treblinka 2?

Got a link?

Thanks.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 06:48 AM   #304
A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher

Got a link?

Thanks.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5062114.html

"Does [A'isha] want to end up in a gas chamber, I wonder? Because this is where the whole thing will end" - McHrozni
A'isha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 06:45 PM   #305
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeolog...mination-camp/

Dr Coll's final paper is not available yet. However as you can see the basic information is already available from Staffordshire University.

The first academic forensic investigation into Treblinka II was in 1946, headed by Justice Łukaszkiewicz. He found the human body ash and primary evidence.

The key discovery by Dr Colls in 2014 was identifying the empty mass graves capable of holding the bodies originally buried, that were dug up and cremated in Sonderaktion 1005. (This was the action to hide German war crimes when Germany started losing the war)

If you need more info, ask the anti-holocaust denial team at the Skeptic Society forum. There are a couple of real historians there, who are experts on this topic.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bones at Treblinka.jpg (50.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Ash Treblinka 1945.jpg (24.6 KB, 250 views)
Old 6th June 2016, 06:50 PM   #306
Loss Leader
Would Be Ringing (if a bell)

We know there were between 2.8 and 3.3 million Jews in Poland in 1938. We know after WW2, there were maybe 300,000 left.

Before the war, there were 50,000 Jews in Warsaw. After the war, there were 50.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2016, 07:33 AM   #307
Hans
Philosopher

Matthew while most of the notorious western deniers have died off. Non English speaking denial seems quite wide spread in the Muslim world
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st June 2016, 07:45 PM   #308
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Matthew while most of the notorious western deniers have died off. Non English speaking denial seems quite wide spread in the Muslim world
Yes. The IPIS, a public propaganda arm of Ahmadinejad Iranian government promoted and paid for the Tehran holocaust denial conferences in the last decade.

The trick was to inform the anti-Iranian nationalists so as to reduce donations to holocaust deniers who were proxy workers for Iran. This certainly reduced US donations to David Duke, who attended.

We had two Australian idiots at the conference and thus the connection to Australia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern..._the_Holocaust

http://www.affarinternazionali.it/Do...0191.01.07.pdf
Old 5th July 2016, 01:17 AM   #309
Mondial
Critical Thinker

The country with the most to gain by demonstrating the Holocaust didn't happen is Germany. In which case, shouldn't German citizens and historians be the first to present evidence disproving the Holocaust? Their country would restore its reputation and remove a historical black mark against itself. So why then isn't that happening?
The post 1945 German government and constitution had to toe the line of the Allied occupation forces. Therefore they have to follow the official propaganda version when it comes to World War 2 and the holocaust. And then there is the law against holocaust revisionism in Germany -
www.codoh.com/library/document/3568/
- in case any individual politician feels like challenging the status quo. But this hasn't stopped others from speaking out -
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10448
Mondial is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2016, 01:21 AM   #310
Mondial
Critical Thinker

Elie Wiesel who was probably the most famous holocaust survivor in the world has died aged 87. He was a fraud and a pathological liar -
www.eliewieseltattoo.com
http://codoh.com/library/document/858/
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10475
Mondial is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2016, 06:51 AM   #311
A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher

I deliberately didn't post anything about Wiesel's death when it happened because I knew the deniers here would immediately attempt to smear their feces all over it.

"Does [A'isha] want to end up in a gas chamber, I wonder? Because this is where the whole thing will end" - McHrozni
A'isha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:34 AM   #312
EtienneSC
Thinker

Originally Posted by A'isha View Post
I deliberately didn't post anything about Wiesel's death when it happened because I knew the deniers here would immediately attempt to smear their feces all over it.
The main revisionist work on Wiesel is Warren B Routledge's book Holocaust High Priest: Elie Wiesel, "Night", the Memory Cult and the Rise of Revisionism (2015):
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?author_id=23
It is also available on Amazon. The main non-revisionist works on him (Michael Berenbaum, Frederick Downing) seem to focus on theology and literary criticism.

Holocaust historian Raul Hilberg cross examined in 1985 by Canadian attorney Doug Christie (after briefing by revisionist Robert Faurisson). Click here. Video on the Aktion Reinhard camps. Click here. Extermination Camps of Aktion Reinhardt (2013), click here.
EtienneSC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 02:45 AM   #313
EtienneSC
Thinker

Originally Posted by A'isha View Post
There is a revisionist take-down of the Sturdy Colls investigation here:
https://youtu.be/6D2HhLHed7U
As Matthew Ellard notes, Sturdy Colls main work has not yet been published. The main public findings to date seem to be the location of buildings (shower rooms or gas chambers).

Holocaust historian Raul Hilberg cross examined in 1985 by Canadian attorney Doug Christie (after briefing by revisionist Robert Faurisson). Click here. Video on the Aktion Reinhard camps. Click here. Extermination Camps of Aktion Reinhardt (2013), click here.
EtienneSC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 03:05 AM   #314
EtienneSC
Thinker

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
There are numerous revisionists in the English-speaking world, mostly based on the USA, despite the lack of academic sponsorship for their work. The works of many European revisionists are also available in English through the holocaust handbooks series.

One important link to the Muslim world was the French revisionist Roger Garaudy, a major French philosopher who converted to Islam and wrote against fundamentalism (l'intégrisme):
http://rogergaraudy.blogspot.co.uk/p/bibliographie.html
His reputation was trashed in France in the 1990s because of his revisionism. This was unfortunate as he was a significant link between the West and Islam at a time of concern about political islam - one of many distorting effects on culture of the cult of the holocaust.

Old 6th July 2016, 03:53 AM   #315
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Originally Posted by EtienneSC View Post
There is a revisionist take-down of the Sturdy Colls investigation here:
https://youtu.be/6D2HhLHed7U
As Matthew Ellard notes, Sturdy Colls main work has not yet been published. The main public findings to date seem to be the location of buildings (shower rooms or gas chambers).

Take-down? LOL.

Eyewitnesses, including the SS and Ukrainians who operated them, stated there were gas chambers. Your YouTube revisionist has "taken down" nothing.

Also... I love the irony of you pointing out the study is not yet fully published. Remind us when Krege published his Treblinka "work" again?

Old 6th July 2016, 05:02 AM   #316
EtienneSC
Thinker

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Eyewitnesses, including the SS and Ukrainians who operated them, stated there were gas chambers. Your YouTube revisionist has "taken down" nothing.
Eye-witness testimony is unreliable where uncorroborated, e.g. the reports of "steam chambers" and "electric current" (Nuremberg Document PS-3311). http://www.cwporter.com/textfile1.htm
If we doubt those, why should we accept another version of the same kind? Who are these witnesses by the way - Kurt Gerstein for the SS?

Also... I love the irony of you pointing out the study is not yet fully published. Remind us when Krege published his Treblinka "work" again?
Fair point. There was a brief report:
"'Vernichtungslager' Treblinka: archaelogisch betrachtet," by Ing. Richard Krege, in Vierteljarhreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, June 2000 [4. Jg., Heft 1], pp. 62-64.
Obviously it would be better if both were published. However, the point of scientific work is that it can be reproduced. We are still waiting.

Old 6th July 2016, 08:22 AM   #317
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Eye-witness testimony is unreliable where uncorroborated, e.g. the reports of "steam chambers" and "electric current" (Nuremberg Document PS-3311). http://www.cwporter.com/textfile1.htm
If we doubt those, why should we accept another version of the same kind? Who are these witnesses by the way - Kurt Gerstein for the SS?
You probably know just as well as anyone that the "steam" chamber reports came from observers OUTSIDE the camps. The reports of the Polish underground speculated about the method of killing, but when all is said and done... show there was mass murder going on.

Nice dodge by the way. Dozens of SS men served at the Reinhard camps, the majority of them from the Euthanasia programme.

Try Franz Stangl, who commanded both Sobibor and Treblinka.

Or Heinrich Matthes, who was in charge of the part of the camp where the chambers were.

Or Franz Suchomel.

If you really want to stick with the Gerstein theme, how about Wilhelm Pfannenstiel?
Old 6th July 2016, 10:01 AM   #318
Degeneve
Muse

One important link to the Muslim world was the French revisionist Roger Garaudy, a major French philosopher who converted to Islam and wrote against fundamentalism (l'intégrisme):
As a matter of fact Garaudy has never been considered as a "major French philosopher". And he was also not an historian.

His book "The Founding Myths of Modern Israel" is mainly a copy/paste of the existing denialists books, mainly those of Faurisson.

When he was a communst he was denying the existence of the goulag and when he became a muslim (after having been christian in between) he started to deny the holocaust. A men of great intellectual and moral probity...

Last edited by Degeneve; 6th July 2016 at 10:08 AM.
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 11:34 AM   #319
KDLarsen
Illuminator

Nice dodge by the way. Dozens of SS men served at the Reinhard camps, the majority of them from the Euthanasia programme.

Try Franz Stangl, who commanded both Sobibor and Treblinka.

Or Heinrich Matthes, who was in charge of the part of the camp where the chambers were.

Or Franz Suchomel.

If you really want to stick with the Gerstein theme, how about Wilhelm Pfannenstiel?
Especially Suchomel, given that his eyewitness report is readily available in an easy-to-consume manner, courtesy of the secret recording from the Shoah film.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2016, 11:45 AM   #320
A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher

You probably know just as well as anyone that the "steam" chamber reports came from observers OUTSIDE the camps. The reports of the Polish underground speculated about the method of killing, but when all is said and done... show there was mass murder going on.
What else do you expect from someone who cites Carlos Porter?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories