ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th December 2014, 07:07 PM   #121
Wolrab
Illuminator

How come there are no observations of other star systems that are made up of stars of differing stages of development orbiting around what must be the youngest star and all orbiting aligned with the youngest stars equator? Is our solar system that one darned exception?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2014, 07:30 PM   #122
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by HighRiser View Post
I read page one and accidentally pressed the page three button instead of page two. There's no chance the op responded to anyone in page two, is there?

None.
Old 28th December 2014, 09:37 PM   #123
Darwin123
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jeffreyw View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwSc3uwuPg

Here I outline the major flaw in modern astrophysics. Older stars do not have spectrums.
What does this even mean ?-)
Darwin123 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 12:48 AM   #124
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Darwin123 View Post
What does this even mean ?-)
Since Jeffrey is as unlikely to respond to you as to any straightforward question asked of him, I'll give it a go...

In his personal vernacular "old/older/ancient star" means "planet" (roughly gas giant/living world/barren rock).

And of course "young stars" are "future planets".

Simples.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 05:41 AM   #125
Wolrab
Illuminator

Jeffrey, how come you can't or won't answer my simple question? :

Quote:
How come there are no observations of other star systems that are made up of stars of differing stages of development orbiting around what must be the youngest star and all orbiting aligned with the youngest stars equator? Is our solar system that one darned exception?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 07:29 AM   #126
Wolrab
Illuminator

I have just a passing knowledge of astrophysics. It seems to me that if my simple question demolishes your theory then you should either educate me on how you are right or admit you are as wrong as wrong can be.
So where else can a solar system be observed (no math needed!) that is composed of multiple stars orbiting in the same plane around another star at distances observed and measured in our own solar system?
Old 29th December 2014, 12:39 PM   #127
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I highly doubt the current posters have ever read the theory, this is why I am waiting for a response. To think they can absorb my 3+ years of work in one day is ridiculous. I will give them more time to study and give a more reasonable response.
Your theory is woo - and nonsense. Reading it more than once could be considered mental torture.

This basically sums up my experience. Thank you for posting this.
Galileo had something right, your theory, BS.

Last edited by beachnut; 29th December 2014 at 12:45 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 12:40 PM   #128
phunk
Illuminator

I do not have time for nonsense like calling people names. It is childish.
I see the international ninny community is starting to catch wind of this.
Childish indeed.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:05 PM   #129
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
I have just a passing knowledge of astrophysics. It seems to me that if my simple question demolishes your theory then you should either educate me on how you are right or admit you are as wrong as wrong can be.
So where else can a solar system be observed (no math needed!) that is composed of multiple stars orbiting in the same plane around another star at distances observed and measured in our own solar system?
Hmmm, no vilification here
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:08 PM   #130
Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing

3. Stellar metamorphosis has hydrogen and all elements synthesized as a galaxy is birthing (galactic nucleosynthesis). This means stars are preformed matter, and do not "fuse" matter but have radioactively decaying matter as a part of their structure. This radioactively decaying matter is present in all stars, the Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, Earth, Uranus, Neptune, Earth and even Mercury and Mars/Venus.
JefferyW

How much radioactive material would the sun have to have to produce the amount of heat and energy it outputs?
Never underestimate the power of the Random Number God. More of evolutionary history is His doing than people think. - Dinwar
Dancing David is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:11 PM   #131
ben m
Philosopher

THE GENERAL THEORY OF POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS

I have discovered the truth that Botanists and Engineers have ignored for 5000 years. The ninnies will tell you that SEDANS and POTATOS are two different things but my theory, which I have proven in a series of 500 one-sentence papers, shows that the SEDAN is merely the final growth stage of the POTATO.

a) Mainstream botanists tell you that a POTATO is made mostly of celluloid. I bet you haven't heard of it. This is obviously wrong, celluloid is a gas.

b) Hifalutin "automotive engineers" will lie about manufacturing SEDANS out of steels and Kevlar. That's what they are trained to say. Isn't it suspicious when they all say the same thing?

c) My theory of POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS says that potatoes are made of carbon when young, and as they grow older and bigger the carbon atoms fuse into aluminum. What's bigger than a potato and made of aluminum? A sedan. It all fits together without any math, DNA, or fictional "car factories" that are only seen in "photographs". Of course if you kill a potato and eat it young, this doesn't happen, but none of you pansies have ever let a potato go the full distance. Or you have and you're lying about it to conform.

There you go. Don't tell me this theory is stupid, I knew you would say that because you are a dupe like everyone else. Thanks in advance for all your insults and criticisms, go ahead and post them, I will assemble screenshots into a collage to post on ViXRa. The bigger the collage, the more people will realize that you're evil and I am a genius. If you post to tell me I'm a genius, I will exclude this post from my collage and will instead copy it to other message boards forever.

It might be 80 years before POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS is accepted but by then you'll all be dead, while I (the genius, the only openminded human in history) will have fissioned into multiple potatoes and live forever.
ben m is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:29 PM   #132
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural

Genius, and verified by the results of my own experiments. Evidently POTATOS and CARS are kept separate in order to induce the CARS to do our bidding under the threat of eating their young. In my own experiments I have found that if you recombine a POTATO and a CAR by introducing the POTATO into the CAR’S POTATO port (often referred to as the “tailpipe”), the CAR will no longer do your bidding.

I, for one, welcome our new POTATOCAR overlords.
Old 29th December 2014, 01:47 PM   #133
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by ben m View Post
THE GENERAL THEORY OF POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS

I have discovered the truth that Botanists and Engineers have ignored for 5000 years. The ninnies will tell you that SEDANS and POTATOS are two different things but my theory, which I have proven in a series of 500 one-sentence papers, shows that the SEDAN is merely the final growth stage of the POTATO.

a) Mainstream botanists tell you that a POTATO is made mostly of celluloid. I bet you haven't heard of it. This is obviously wrong, celluloid is a gas.

b) Hifalutin "automotive engineers" will lie about manufacturing SEDANS out of steels and Kevlar. That's what they are trained to say. Isn't it suspicious when they all say the same thing?

c) My theory of POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS says that potatoes are made of carbon when young, and as they grow older and bigger the carbon atoms fuse into aluminum. What's bigger than a potato and made of aluminum? A sedan. It all fits together without any math, DNA, or fictional "car factories" that are only seen in "photographs". Of course if you kill a potato and eat it young, this doesn't happen, but none of you pansies have ever let a potato go the full distance. Or you have and you're lying about it to conform.

There you go. Don't tell me this theory is stupid, I knew you would say that because you are a dupe like everyone else. Thanks in advance for all your insults and criticisms, go ahead and post them, I will assemble screenshots into a collage to post on ViXRa. The bigger the collage, the more people will realize that you're evil and I am a genius. If you post to tell me I'm a genius, I will exclude this post from my collage and will instead copy it to other message boards forever.

It might be 80 years before POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS is accepted but by then you'll all be dead, while I (the genius, the only openminded human in history) will have fissioned into multiple potatoes and live forever.
Sorry but on the evidence the PUMPKINCAR Evolution is the only tenable theory, we have stories of PUMPKINCOACHES and just as cars developed from horse coaches so did PUMPKINCARS from PUMPKINCOACHES.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 01:47 PM   #134
HighRiser
Graduate Poster

My car dickses its own potatoes. So there.

Science is not hopelessly hobbled just because it knows the difference between fact and imagination. -JayUtah
HighRiser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 02:03 PM   #135
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

marines always question authority

I have discovered the truth that Botanists and Engineers have ignored for 5000 years.
I'm sorry, but I won't believe you unless you're a marine.

Marines, you see, are taught to question authority. You'll never see a marine obey some superior officer's direct command without taking time to think it through for himself.

Marines are immune to groupthink, and would never sacrifice their own good judgement for the sake of the group:

The reason why I don't really think academics are on the same level as me is because they are conditioned in school to be a part of groups, to sacrifice their own good judgement for the sake of the group acceptance.

Marines are the ultimate individuals. You might even say they're the ultimate automatons, because marines do not have to coordinate their actions with others:

Me? I'm not a part of any "group". Thus I do not have to conform for the sake of conformity. I can disagree at will.

It is ironic really,
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 02:58 PM   #136
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Okay, at at post 165, I've tallied up the scores for this thread (numbers might not be exact, but are as close as I can get without yet having a coffee):
  • Number of JW posts asserting Stellar Metamorphosis hypothesis: 35
  • Number of posts in which readers cite new errors in the hypothesis and request evidence (not counting repeated asks): 19
  • Number of posts in which JW responds to request with relevant evidence: 0
  • Number of posts in which JW insults readers for doubting or questioning hypothesis: 11
  • Number of posts in which JW proclaims martyrdom: 13

Last edited by Kid Eager; 29th December 2014 at 03:04 PM.
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 03:03 PM   #137
Wolrab
Illuminator

I've been at work all day and here I find my question unanswered even though Jeffrey has had time to toot his own horn and engage in insulting the entire forum....it almost seems like he really doesn't have a theory worth backing. Surprise!
Old 29th December 2014, 03:05 PM   #138
Wolrab
Illuminator

How can potatoes be made of old film stock? I have never stuck a potato in a projector.
Old 29th December 2014, 03:31 PM   #139
catsmate
No longer the 1

A lot of the videos which I explain the discovery that stellar evolution is the process of planet formation itself can be found by typing in "stellar metamorphosis" in the youtube search bar. I have labeled a lot of the videos with that first for ease of finding.

For people who want to name call on the youtube site, I will delete the comment. I do not have time for nonsense like calling people names. It is childish.
Instead of wasting our time with puerile YT videos why not provide some peer-reviewed papers with actual science?

The most reasonable conclusion of "planet" formation is via Herndon. He states that gas giants rain out the rocky planets in their interiors. This is only but half the story. The "planet" or "gas giant" is but another stage in a star's evolution.
Arp's nonsense was debunked by improved science long since.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 03:32 PM   #140
ben m
Philosopher

Haters gonna hate.

The general theory of POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS II

a) There are three classes of sedan: MIDSIZE, COMPACT, and HATCHBACK
b) These are the end-stage of evolution of the three classes of potato: IDAHO, YUKON GOLD, and RED. The correspondence is exact, unlike Big Bang theory with its "dark matter". I drew a diagram of this on Wikipedia, but it got deleted because my mom washed the crayon off the computer monitor. Conformists are lurking everywhere.
c) There is no point (c), this is here to trick morons. Gotcha!
ben m is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 03:43 PM   #141
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Haters gonna hate.

The general theory of POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS II

a) There are three classes of sedan: MIDSIZE, COMPACT, and HATCHBACK
b) These are the end-stage of evolution of the three classes of potato: IDAHO, YUKON GOLD, and RED. The correspondence is exact, unlike Big Bang theory with its "dark matter". I drew a diagram of this on Wikipedia, but it got deleted because my mom washed the crayon off the computer monitor. Conformists are lurking everywhere.
c) There is no point (c), this is here to trick morons. Gotcha!
In the absence of any youtube videos supporting it, I must doubt your theory. I therefore vilify you and you theory! You are violating my establishment-imposed brain washing, and therefore I am forced to reject your ideas!

Perhaps in 50 years people will remember my persecution of you and your theory, and see the light. But for now, I spit on your theory. I spit on your potatoes. I spit on your cars. I even spit on your computer screen (I appear to inadvertently do that to mine, at least a little bit, and have to wipe it off every week or so).
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 03:44 PM   #142
ben m
Philosopher

I notice that jeffreyw has not disproven my POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS theory. This is to be expected. It is impossible to disprove a perfect theory because I have thought of everything.

Maybe he's been scared off. He is hiding among his non-potato textbooks, unwilling to think for himself, trying to figure out what the mainstream answer ought to have been.

I suspect others are trying to post their own ideas about POTATOCAR METAMORPHOSIS. I assure you this is unnecessary. The only reason for you to post is to praise the theory for its correctness (I don't need to read this, I'm not an egomaniac) or to insult it (and I don't need to read this either, because it's wrong). So I will keep posting the rest of my theory for your illumination. Sit back and enjoy ... if you're brave enough.

PS: PUMPKINCAR METAMORPHOSIS, is a lie.

PPS: I have not read the PUMPKINCAR METAMORPHOSIS post, and I am not commenting on it. The PS was added by the CIA agents that live in my molars. Help!
Old 29th December 2014, 06:03 PM   #143
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I guess that Jeffrey's looked over the posts here and felt inadequately vilified, and so returned.

Well, this is really not the place to be vilified. In fact, personal attacks are against the rules (you may wish to keep this in mind). Also you may try to egg us on, but I have no reason to call you names. I only ask that you explain the many apparent contradictions between your theory and the known facts. Please go ahead any time.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2014, 07:13 PM   #144
Wolrab
Illuminator

Craptacular Theory Destroyed By A Registered Nurse!!

Come on Jeffrey! Just one multiple star solar system out of billions of galaxies!
Old 29th December 2014, 09:43 PM   #145
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by HighRiser View Post
My car dickses its own potatoes. So there.
All should dicks their own potatoes!!!!!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2014, 03:30 PM   #146
Wolrab
Illuminator

Where'd (pronounced weird) he go? I was just about to agree with him.
Old 31st December 2014, 04:06 PM   #147
BrianH
Thinker

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
Where'd (pronounced weird) he go? I was just about to agree with him.
On his way to Stockholm, no doubt.
BrianH is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2015, 05:55 PM   #148
jeffreyw
Critical Thinker

Bill Gaede's First Video About the Theory

I tried to have Bill Gaede address the theory in the terms with which it was discovered, but he has still yet to correct himself. Many things have changed since the original insight, and I have also noticed he is still going at it with his rope theory.

I do not subscribe to rope theory or quantum mechanics (I think both are nonsense). How can causality be thrown in the trash (QM does exactly that) and how can the world be made of ropes? Both are bleh!!!

The original video can be found by typing in the youtube search bar:

The Earth is Older Than The Sun.

The discovery was made over three years ago, and still, not a peep from peers. It is frustrating!
jeffreyw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:06 PM   #149
jeffreyw
Critical Thinker

Smile The Discovery Date

I would also like to re-iterate when the discovery was made for the readers here, it was September 3, 2011. I am sorry if people on this forum find it disappointing that the stellar evolution models which do not include material in their lowest transitional states, solids, liquids and gases, are heinously incomplete. It is just a reflection of the rainy day nonsense of the 20th century, back when visible light astronomers didn't realize radio galaxies had huge jets of material coming out of their centers! Big Bang Creationists are my worst enemy.

I must find people in history who hypothesized and argued against big Bang Creationism, their insights and good sense will help my cause considerably.

Now I will carry on as I get better and share the insight with anybody who is willing to listen. I have noticed the main paper has around 1753 views. Outstanding! I consider it great news, a simple insight battling the great dogma of 20th century creationism!
jeffreyw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:23 PM   #150
jeffreyw
Critical Thinker

Smile Global Warming

In the General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis global warming is guaranteed.

As the star dies, it interior ceases the ability to sustain a stable magnetic field, protecting it from harmful solar irradiance. Once the magnetic field is gone, you can kiss the regular temps good bye.

The Earth will resemble Venus eventually, but that is long after we are gone.

Global warming will happen, and the atmosphere will eventually dissipate. This is why we must find another home, or at least make our own in outer space.
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:29 PM   #151
jeffreyw
Critical Thinker

Smile The Curse of Knowledge

The Curse of Knowledge is a real cognitive bias.

The curse of knowledge is a cognitive bias that leads better-informed parties to find it extremely difficult to think about problems from the perspective of lesser-informed parties.

You cannot fill a cup which is already full.

Educated astronomers will never learn that stellar evolution is actually planet formation, because they have knowledge. They KNOW stars are mutually exclusive of planets.

Only one problem with their "knowledge". It is false.

A star is a new planet. A planet is an ancient star. They are the same objects.

False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance.

I can teach an ignorant person this theory, trying to teach someone this theory when it conflicts with their false knowledge? You can forget about it.
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:35 PM   #152
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

YAWN
Old 3rd January 2015, 06:35 PM   #153
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Score update:

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
  • Number of JW posts asserting Stellar Metamorphosis hypothesis: 39
  • Number of posts in which readers cite new errors in the hypothesis and request evidence (not counting repeated asks): 19
  • Number of posts in which JW responds to request with relevant evidence: 0
  • Number of posts in which JW insults readers for doubting or questioning hypothesis: 15
  • Number of posts in which JW proclaims martyrdom: 16
Old 3rd January 2015, 07:12 PM   #154
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

How did you avoid The Curse of Knowledge so effectively? You have it down to an art.

Oops, big failure; every day I fill my cup with is full of air. Darn, the air is displaced by the tea, coke, water, etc... Better luck with the next big quote. Did you get this one from "elementary" - a fictional TV show?

What day was the flux capacitor invented?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2015, 09:34 PM   #155
Beelzebuddy
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
What day was the flux capacitor invented?
All of them.
Beelzebuddy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2015, 09:40 PM   #156
ben m
Philosopher

lesser-informed parties.
The first hint of self-awareness we've seen yet.
Old 4th January 2015, 10:21 AM   #157
Wolrab
Illuminator

Still no answer to my question, I see. Somehow I'm not surprised.
Old 4th January 2015, 12:44 PM   #158
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

The curse of knowledge is a cognitive bias that leads better-informed parties to find it extremely difficult to think about problems from the perspective of lesser-informed parties.

Educated astronomers will never learn that stellar evolution is actually planet formation, because they have knowledge. They KNOW stars are mutually exclusive of planets.

Only one problem with their "knowledge". It is false.

A star is a new planet. A planet is an ancient star. They are the same objects.

I can teach an ignorant person this theory, trying to teach someone this theory when it conflicts with their false knowledge? You can forget about it.
You are correct that you can only teach an ignorant person this theory. Trying to teach it when they know any of the facts (which are demonstrably true) is impossible.

It is interesting that you view knowledge as a curse. It certainly limits one's theories. To the theories that make predictions that match reality.
Old 4th January 2015, 12:49 PM   #159
ben m
Philosopher

It is obvious that Jeffrey Wolynski will never accept the POTATOCAR THEORY. His mind is already filled with "knowledge" about potatos and cars.

Only one problem with his "knowledge". It is false.

A potato is a new car. A car is an ancient potato. They are the same objects.

Old 5th January 2015, 01:47 AM   #160
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Ugly facts have a remarkable ability to kill beautiful theories. Best avoid them.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology