ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 14th March 2019, 06:13 AM   #2041
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
There is no catalog of PhDs on the internet. In fact the Internet has very little so called facts and most of them can't be verified.
If you Google "(my real name) PhD", you can find evidence of mine, from the department which awarded it. Although my name is uncommon, you'd first find evidence of a PhD from a namesake who, evidently, matters more to me, far as Google is concerned, so it's not a great solution.

If you Google my wife, whose PhD is from a different school, you will see somewhat less authoritative evidence of hers (from a previous employer, not the school).

Obviously, not finding such evidence doesn't mean much. I'm not saying that Sutler is lying about her PhD.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 06:28 AM   #2042
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tero View Post
There is no catalog of PhDs on the internet. In fact the Internet has very little so called facts and most of them can't be verified.
There is no catalog of PhDs on "the internet" but there is Dissertation Abstracts, available through qualified libraries. Including mine.

Through Dissertation Abstracts, you can look up PhD theses for individuals from qualified individuals. Mine is there. Bill Cosby's is there.
Quote:
AN INTEGRATION OF THE VISUAL MEDIA VIA "FAT ALBERT AND THE COSBY KIDS" INTO THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM AS A TEACHING AID AND VEHICLE TO ACHIEVE INCREASED LEARNING.
COSBY, WILLIAM HENRY, JR. University of Massachusetts Amherst, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1976. 7706369.

Martin Luther King, Jr.'s is there.
Quote:
A COMPARISON OF THE CONCEPTIONS OF GOD IN THE THINKING OF PAUL TILLICH AND HENRY NELSON WIEMAN
KING, MARTIN LUTHER, JR. Boston University Graduate School, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1955. 0024708.
Heck, Dr Laura Schlessinger's is there
Quote:
EFFECTS OF INSULIN ON 3-O-METHYLGLUCOSE TRANSPORT IN ISOLATED RAT ADIPOCYTES.
SCHLESSINGER, LAURA C. Columbia University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1974. 7525718.
Rachel Maddow's Oxford thesis is there
Quote:
Hiv/aids and health care reform in british and american prisons
Maddow, Rachel. University of Oxford (United Kingdom), ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2001. U144977.
However, there is no thesis listed for anyone named Linda Suhler. Now, it could be that Suhler is a married name, and so her PhD could be under her maiden name. If anyone has that info, I can easily check.

Alternatively, she has a PhD from a non-American institution not in Dissertation Abstracts. It's possible, because they don't have all the non-American institutions (Oxford is there, but not everything).

Or it could be that she has a PhD from an American institution that does not deposit in DA. However, these are all non-accredited places aka diploma mills, and anyone with a legitimate PhD in the US will have their thesis in DA.

Finally, she could just be making it up.

Tracking down illegitimate PhD claims through DA is a thing I do, so if anyone has more information about what name to check, I will do it
Old 14th March 2019, 06:39 AM   #2043
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by phiwum View Post
If you Google "(my real name) PhD", you can find evidence of mine, from the department which awarded it. Although my name is uncommon, you'd first find evidence of a PhD from a namesake who, evidently, matters more to me, far as Google is concerned, so it's not a great solution.

If you Google my wife, whose PhD is from a different school, you will see somewhat less authoritative evidence of hers (from a previous employer, not the school).

Obviously, not finding such evidence doesn't mean much. I'm not saying that Sutler is lying about her PhD.
Yes, I agree that not finding evidence for her PhD in an internet search doesn't mean much. However, see my post above: she's also not in Dissertation Abstracts. At that point, I think it is fair to say that the burden is on her to provide the information of her PhD. Anyone with a legit PhD should have no problem saying, "I got it from this department in this institution in (about) this year (it can be iffy given PhD deadlines when things get counted) with Dr. YYY as my adviser. The name on my thesis is HHH"

The simple question of, under what name did she get her PhD and where did she do it will solve a lot of the question.
Old 14th March 2019, 06:57 AM   #2044
bonzombiekitty
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

My Administration looks forward to negotiating a large scale Trade Deal with the United Kingdom. The potential is unlimited!
I'll give him this - if there's a no-deal Brexit, the US would certainly be negotiating from a position of strength.
bonzombiekitty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 06:59 AM   #2045
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Trump Tweets

My Administration looks forward to negotiating a large scale Trade Deal with the United Kingdom. The potential is unlimited!
Of course it is, Buzz. The trade revenue will go to infinity and beyond.
Old 14th March 2019, 07:25 AM   #2046
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bonzombiekitty View Post
I'll give him this - if there's a no-deal Brexit, the US would certainly be negotiating from a position of strength.

We now know the great prize of Brexit: becoming Trump’s prey
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...mp-trade-hanoi

Quote:
All of which brings us to our second glimpse of the kind of deal a post-Brexit UK might expect from the US. On Thursday Lighthizer released Washington’s “negotiating objectives”, starting with “comprehensive market access for US agricultural goods in the UK”. Translation: they want the right to fill our supermarkets with their chlorinated chicken.

There’s language in there that takes aim at the NHS, specifically at the health service’s power as a bulk purchaser to set prices, paying less for drugs than big pharma would like. The US demand for “procedural fairness” may well be an attempt to break that power, forcing the NHS – and everyone else – to pay more for medicine.

Some of these are demands any US administration would make, but others are Trump innovations. Note the US insistence that, on services, Britain take down all existing barriers to American exporters, while the US be allowed to maintain barriers that keep out British exporters. As Sam Lowe, trade analyst at the Centre for European Reform, puts it: “It’s a laughably one-sided demand.”

And then there's this :

Quote:
More striking is the US attempt to restrict Britain’s ability to sign a deal with a non-market economy such as China. So much for taking back control. If the UK were to sign up to these demands, we’d simply be trading one set of restraints on our sovereignty – restraints agreed by us and 27 other nations in Brussels – for another, dictated by Donald Trump in Washington.

Of course, "taking back control" was always about chaps from the right sort of schools taking back control. Forever.

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 07:26 AM   #2047
Bob001
Philosopher

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
\
The simple question of, under what name did she get her PhD and where did she do it will solve a lot of the question.
Just searching for "Linda Suhler" brings up a Facebook page for a Linda Suhler, who describes herself as a political activist and Trump supporter. It says she has a Ph.D. in molecular biology from the U. of Texas at Houston and is/was associated with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Bristol-Myers and the Baylor College of Medicine. Those would be places to look for credentials.
https://www.facebook.com/LindaCSuhler

Also, she has a page with Phoenix Tea Party patriots.
http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/profile/LindaSuhler

She was among women Trump supporters mentioned in a NY Times article, which described her as a retired molecular biologist.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/o...ald-trump.html

She seems like a pretty public person. Maybe you could just ask her?
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 07:33 AM   #2048
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
Just searching for "Linda Suhler" brings up a Facebook page for a Linda Suhler, who describes herself as a political activist and Trump supporter. It says she has a Ph.D. in molecular biology from the U. of Texas at Houston and is/was associated with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, Bristol-Myers and the Baylor College of Medicine. Those would be places to look for credentials.
https://www.facebook.com/LindaCSuhler

Also, she has a page with Phoenix Tea Party patriots.
http://phoenixteaparty.ning.com/profile/LindaSuhler

She was among women Trump supporters mentioned in a NY Times article, which described her as a retired molecular biologist.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/o...ald-trump.html

She seems like a pretty public person. Maybe you could just ask her?
This could be her

Chromosomal organization and evolutionary conservation of the human chromosome 19q linkage group containing three DNA repair genes
Bachinski, Linda Lee. The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1991. 9131555.

There are a couple of other theses for someone named Linda, but they are listed as Biology, and not Molecular Biology
Old 14th March 2019, 08:16 AM   #2049
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by CapelDodger View Post

Damn, and I thought he was treating Canada roughly.
Old 14th March 2019, 08:55 AM   #2050
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CapelDodger View Post
You are talking about Stubby McBonespurs, an individual who actually has no negotiating skills, lacks any sort of intelligence, currently has to deal with a ballooning trade deficit of his own, and is widely seen as untrustworthy. This is the same guy who basically took NAFTA, made a few "modifications" (which weren't much better for the U.S. than they previously had) and bragged about his "success".

Even in its weakened post-brexit state, I doubt that the U.K. will be easy "prey" for Trump.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 09:00 AM   #2051
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
You are talking about Stubby McBonespurs, an individual who actually has no negotiating skills, lacks any sort of intelligence, currently has to deal with a ballooning trade deficit of his own, and is widely seen as untrustworthy. This is the same guy who basically took NAFTA, made a few "modifications" (which weren't much better for the U.S. than they previously had) and bragged about his "success".

Even in its weakened post-brexit state, I doubt that the U.K. will be easy "prey" for Trump.
Trump's such a bad predator, he must get swatted by flies.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 09:05 AM   #2052
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, because they made such a good job of the Brexit negotiations.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 09:13 AM   #2053
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Yes, because they made such a good job of the Brexit negotiations.

It's an irresistible object vs. immovable post kind of situation. Is there any way they can both fail at negotiation?

Actually, I just thought of one: Canada will offer to act as an intermediary. We'll subtly re-write the agreements so that we get a cut of all their trade, regardless of which direction it flows.
Old 14th March 2019, 09:44 AM   #2054
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
It's an irresistible object vs. immovable post kind of situation. Is there any way they can both fail at negotiation?
Sure. Good trade negotiations end with both parties ending up better off than they were before. Therefore it must be possible to have trade negotiations where both parties end up worse off than they were before.
Old 14th March 2019, 09:51 AM   #2055
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Trump's always got to use superlatives.
But only the very best superlatives!
Old 14th March 2019, 10:03 AM   #2056
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post

Actually, I just thought of one: Canada will offer to act as an intermediary. We'll subtly re-write the agreements so that we get a cut of all their trade, regardless of which direction it flows.
More of a resistable force against a movable object, if you ask me!
Old 14th March 2019, 10:04 AM   #2057
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think you appreciate just how inadequate the Brexiteers are. They want to be grabbed by the pussy. They hate Britain as it is, and love the US. It's not so much Trump that's the problem as the US's food and drug interests.

God can make a cow out of a tree, but has He ever done so? Therefore show some reason why a thing is so, or cease to hold that it is so - William of Conches, c1150
CapelDodger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 10:33 AM   #2058
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Hey,it's a up and down contest between who had the most inept government, the US or the UK.
Fascianting thing it's not breaking down to a partisan fight in the UK. Both Labor and the TOries are split on Brixet.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 10:35 AM   #2059
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
He will veto it. Otherwise it is enacted and he can't grab the cash.

The Senate margin doesn't matter - to override a veto you need 2/3 of both the House and the Senate. Not going to happen.
I said IF there are the votes to override the veto.

As for your naysaying, I'm not so sure but we all have our own opinions. Just don't distort mine.
Old 14th March 2019, 12:06 PM   #2060
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

trump Tweets

Congratulations @Toyota! BIG NEWS for U.S. Auto Workers! The USMCA is already fixing the broken NAFTA deal.Donald J. Trump added,

Toyota USA
Verified account
@Toyota
We’re revving up our U.S. investment to $13 billion over five years and adding nearly 600 new American jobs. Check out what’s happening at our plants across five states! https://toyota.us/2VQVghw
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 12:06 PM   #2061
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

This should probably go in the "dangerous mental illness" thread, but Trump is fantasizing about his "tough people" getting "tough" with his opponents.

Trump issues warning to opponents: ‘It would be very bad’ if his military, police and biker supporters got ‘tough’

Originally Posted by Toronto Star
U.S. President Donald Trump has warned his political opponents of the possibility that they could eventually be confronted by armed Trump supporters in and out of uniform, telling a right-wing website on Monday that “it would be very bad, very bad” if his backers in the military, police and a motorcycle group were provoked into getting “tough.”

Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News, a right-wing website that supports him. It came, according to Breitbart, as Trump was arguing that “the left” plays politics in a “tougher” and more “vicious” manner than the pro-Trump right even though “the tough people” are on Trump’s side.
Old 14th March 2019, 12:07 PM   #2062
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Apart from the new treaty not yet being ratified and in force.
Old 14th March 2019, 01:03 PM   #2063
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
This should probably go in the "dangerous mental illness" thread, but Trump is fantasizing about his "tough people" getting "tough" with his opponents.

Trump issues warning to opponents: ‘It would be very bad’ if his military, police and biker supporters got ‘tough’
Definitely belongs in the mental illness thread as well as here.
Old 14th March 2019, 01:24 PM   #2064
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Another little loss for Trump:

From: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3162078002/
President Donald Trump cannot dismiss the defamation lawsuit filed against him by Summer Zervos, a former contestant on his "Apprentice" reality show who accuse him of sexual groping, a New York appeals court ruled Thursday. U.S. presidents may not claim constitutional protection to gain temporary immunity from private lawsuits over alleged misconduct, the Appellate Division of the New York Supreme Court said.

Granted, compared to everything else Trump has done or is being investigated for, this is a pretty minor issue. Its not going to result in impeachment if she wins, and probably won't even result in a loss of support. And there's a good chance that she could lose (either the lawsuit itself, or an appeal for this ruling.) But, I figure its got to be an irritation and a distraction for Trump, and the idea of him being stuck in a New York courtroom (instead of playing golf) fills me with a feeling of happiness.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 01:56 PM   #2065
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Why SDNY?
A lot of the stuff mentioned happened in their Jurisdiction;it's where the Trump Corporation HQ is located.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 02:11 PM   #2066
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Definitely belongs in the mental illness thread as well as here.
It's classic Facism, pure and simple.

In reality, he would be reduced to his bikers; the military would refuse to take sides in a domestic political fight and I think the same would happen for most of the police.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 14th March 2019 at 02:13 PM.
Old 14th March 2019, 02:14 PM   #2067
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
This could be her

Chromosomal organization and evolutionary conservation of the human chromosome 19q linkage group containing three DNA repair genes
Bachinski, Linda Lee. The University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1991. 9131555.

There are a couple of other theses for someone named Linda, but they are listed as Biology, and not Molecular Biology
But her middle initial is C not L.
Old 14th March 2019, 02:15 PM   #2068
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post

I find it increasingly hard to believe anything going on in the political sphere, but if this is right he seems to be threatening people with The Hell's Angels or similar. Is it even conceivably true he said that?
Old 14th March 2019, 03:31 PM   #2069
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

I find it increasingly hard to believe we have an American president who does interviews with Breitbart. From the link-
Quote:
Trump uttered the remark in an interview with Breitbart News.
But since this is the same man who sat down for an interview with Infowars' Alex Jones in 2015 I guess I shouldn't be surprised:
Quote:
"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show. Link
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 04:42 PM   #2070
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I find it increasingly hard to believe anything going on in the political sphere, but if this is right he seems to be threatening people with The Hell's Angels or similar. Is it even conceivably true he said that?
Given he has the mentality of a 16 year old male when it comes to an obsession with being "tough",and his fascination with political violence,and his great love of dictators, I would say it's exactly something he would say.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 14th March 2019, 04:48 PM   #2071
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
Trump Tells Breitbart Things Will Get ‘Very Bad’ if His Supporters in Military, Police and Biker Clubs Play ‘Tough

Originally Posted by Mediaite
In an interview with Breitbart News Wednesday, President Donald Trump threatened things will get “very bad” if his supporters in the military, police, and motorcycle clubs decide to start playing “tough.”

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny,” Trump said. “I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher.”

“I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump,” he continued. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”
(And this isn't the first time.)
Quote:
In the past, Trump has made similar comments while commenting on the activism of anti-fascist protesters. While speaking at a Missouri campaign rally in the 2018 election, Trump said his supporters are “tough people” in “law enforcement, military, construction.”

“These are tough people,” he added. “But they’re peaceful people, and antifa and all — they’d better hope they stay that way.”
Old 14th March 2019, 04:57 PM   #2072
CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing

“I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point ..."

Trump says that like there's precedent. (Is he perhaps referring to that Nazi driving into the crowd at Charlottesville?) Followed by "very bad" twice - what a vocabulary he has, a very good vocabulary, very good, all the best words. He just doesn't like to wear them out.

Old 14th March 2019, 05:03 PM   #2073
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if the Biker gangs are among those who Trump is considering as part of his Volunteer Border Security Force .
Someone should tell him about what happened when Mick Jagger decided to use the Hell's Angles as security at Altamont.........

Robert Heinlein.
Old 14th March 2019, 05:18 PM   #2074
slyjoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I wonder if the Biker gangs are among those who Trump is considering as part of his Volunteer Border Security Force .
Someone should tell him about what happened when Mick Jagger decided to use the Hell's Angles as security at Altamont.........
Yea - better load up on pool cues.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 05:20 PM   #2075
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
Yea - better load up on pool cues.
I drive by Altamont quite a bit....it's a nice back door to the SF Bay area, you avoid a lot of the traffic on the main routes..and the raceway is pretty much gone.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 14th March 2019, 05:23 PM   #2076
slyjoe
Graduate Poster

And Stevie Wonder opened that concert - I won some stuff at a trivia contest for knowing that!
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 05:26 PM   #2077
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

I wonder if the Biker gangs are among those who Trump is considering as part of his Volunteer Border Security Force.
There's already a whole bunch of gun-totin' trigger-happy rednecks voluntarily patrolling the southern border. A few years ago, my nephew, a blonde white trainee pilot from Australia, was stopped and monstered by a bunch of these militias simply because the rental car he was driving was "the same type as Mexican drug cartels drive" and for "talking in a foreign accent". I **** you not.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 05:33 PM   #2078
Tero
Graduate Poster

I have a PhD. You can even get about 30 pub med papers or patents with me as author. Not one of them would tell you what degree I have.
Tero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 05:38 PM   #2079
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

He got a mention in Anerican Pie?
Old 14th March 2019, 06:02 PM   #2080
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

A lot of the stuff mentioned happened in their Jurisdiction;it's where the Trump Corporation HQ is located.
I thought that we were talking about possible obstruction involving discussions with Whitaker. That took place in DC, I presume, though the original case allegedly being obstructed took place in NYC, so maybe that's where obstruction would be pursued.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics