ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd October 2018, 01:33 AM   #41
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Little-known fact:

Every few weeks, during the depths of winter, a hibernating bear rouses itself. Its body temperature rises. It's brain activity increases. As far as scientists can determine, this happens so that the bear can sleep.

When it's finished sleeping, the bear returns to hibernation.

This Fun and Metaphorically Relevant True Zoology Fact (it really is true, by the way) was brought to you by the 2018 Truth Movement.
Is anyone else buying this Official Story? Pah! Sheeple! This is obvious nonsense.

Will someone pleae give me $100,000 a year for the next 17 years, so that I can spend my time giving lectures in which I demand a new investigation be started, without actually starting a new investigation?
Old 7th October 2018, 09:41 PM   #42
MicahJava
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Is anyone else buying this Official Story? Pah! Sheeple! This is obvious nonsense.

Will someone pleae give me $100,000 a year for the next 17 years, so that I can spend my time giving lectures in which I demand a new investigation be started, without actually starting a new investigation?
There is not one Richard Gage presentation that doesn't contain enough objective hard fact to justify further investigative measures into the WTC destruction. Compare some of the basic things Gage points out with the NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations. It's the fault of the United States Government for not attending to the issue more.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 01:36 AM   #43
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
There is not one Richard Gage presentation that doesn't contain enough objective hard fact to justify further investigative measures into the WTC destruction. Compare some of the basic things Gage points out with the NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations. It's the fault of the United States Government for not attending to the issue more.

The point about the NFPA Guide has been repeatedly expained to you. To pretend this never happened is simply inexcusable.

As for the Gage presentations, OK then, amuse me: do please name one objective hard fact that would justify further investigation, and then explain why Gage and his follower(s?) have not done this themselves.
Still waiting for you to start that thread with all the evidence you must have proving an alternative to the common narrative. Beginning to wonder, though, if you actually have any evidence.....
Old 8th October 2018, 01:54 AM   #44
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The point about the NFPA Guide has been repeatedly expained to you. To pretend this never happened is simply inexcusable.
There's an old saying that a conversation is not two people alternately talking and listening, but two people alternately talking and waiting. This thread contains an excellent example.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 02:15 AM   #45
fagin
Philosopher

Bollocks.

ETA reply to MJ not Dave.
Old 8th October 2018, 02:59 AM   #46
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

There is not one Richard Gage presentation that doesn't contain enough objective hard fact to justify further investigative measures into the WTC destruction blatant and outright fraud that AE911Truth has been committing for more than a decade now. ...
FTFY
Old 8th October 2018, 07:51 AM   #47
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
CITATION NEEDED
You expect MJ to provide real evidence?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 02:06 PM   #48
slowsmile
Critical Thinker

There is not one Richard Gage presentation that doesn't contain enough objective hard fact to justify further investigative measures into the WTC destruction.
Richard Gage? Seem to vaguely remember the name....had something to do with cardboard boxes IIRC.
slowsmile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 02:19 PM   #49
Elagabalus
Illuminator

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

This is your brian ...
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 03:38 PM   #50
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

If you actually point out some of these "things" you will likely score more attention points...........just saying.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 06:53 PM   #51
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
If you actually point out some of these "things" you will likely score more attention points...........just saying.
Well, since he's practically the only game in town... all the other gophers don't pop up as much any more in this subforum.
Old 8th October 2018, 07:03 PM   #52
JohnG
Pedantic Bore

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

This is your brian ...

I thought his name is Trent?
Old 8th October 2018, 08:29 PM   #53
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
Richard Gage? Seem to vaguely remember the name....had something to do with cardboard boxes IIRC.
That's the man. Heiwa dumbed down for kindergarten.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 08:37 PM   #54
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Because Gravy's correct, and you're not.

I haven't read the thread, but do want to say that Gravy was perhaps the best amateur debunker I've ever read. He had no reason to involve himself, but he chose to be the tip of the spear right from the beginning.

I am grateful for his contributions.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 09:54 PM   #55
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

17 years, no evidence, no facts,

There is not one Richard Gage presentation that ...
contains evidence to support the delusional claims.

Present the evidence. What is that you say?, you lost the evidence. darn, no Pulitzer for 911 truth.

17 years of complete failure, with humorous posts by gullible followers who believe Gage's lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 10:24 PM   #56
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
You expect MJ to provide real evidence?
Wow that seems harsh, liking demanding a cow sing Italian opera.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th October 2018, 11:06 PM   #57
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
"moosic"?????

ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2018, 12:51 AM   #58
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
"moosic"?????
Fitz-cow-rraldo.
Old 9th October 2018, 01:34 AM   #59
slowsmile
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Nessun Dormoo?
slowsmile is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th October 2018, 10:40 AM   #60
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
There's an old saying that a conversation is not two people alternately talking and listening, but two people alternately talking and waiting. This thread contains an excellent example.

Dave
Hemingway said something similar. Here's another.

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.
--STEPHEN R. COVEY

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
"moosic"?????

O sole mooooo - ooooooh!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th October 2018, 06:40 AM   #61
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
This is your brian ...
I'm Brian! And so is my wife!
Old 11th October 2018, 01:12 PM   #62
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Btw, Brian, Ryan, Shmaian - anybody know what Ryan Mackey is up to after he fled this place in the aftermath of the indefensible WTC7 clownery "report"? Big NASA career or something? I might have to look it up myself if you folks aren't kind enough to clue us in.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2018, 02:03 PM   #63
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Btw, Brian, Ryan, Shmaian - anybody know what Ryan Mackey is up to after he fled this place in the aftermath of the indefensible WTC7 clownery "report"? Big NASA career or something? I might have to look it up myself if you folks aren't kind enough to clue us in.
Who cares? 911 truth is dead. He moved on. Why can't you?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2018, 05:28 PM   #64
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Who cares? 911 truth is dead. He moved on. Why can't you?

Your number of posts in this subforum in the last year: 31
My number of posts in this subforum in the last year: 13 (now 14)
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2018, 07:13 AM   #65
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Yes.

Do you know where CIT nuts are now, after they made up lies dumber than dirt and fooled a fringe few? 9/11 truth was stillborn

counting posts, more research than 9/11 truth did in 17 years, that is a good sign
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2018, 07:28 AM   #66
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Your number of posts in this subforum in the last year: 31
My number of posts in this subforum in the last year: 13 (now 14)
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edit for rule 0 and rule 12

...love and buttercakes...

Last edited by zooterkin; 16th October 2018 at 10:20 AM.
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2018, 11:44 AM   #67
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edit for rule 0 and rule 12

Of course it's your fault when you are caught with more than twice the post count of somebody you just accused of not being able to move on.

Last edited by zooterkin; 16th October 2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12th October 2018, 07:19 PM   #68
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Of course it's your fault when you are caught with more than twice the post count of somebody you just accused of not being able to move on.
The context of the post would be important in this case, would it not?

I find your point moot...............

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2018, 10:00 PM   #69
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Topic is Mark, not Ryan, and not counting posts.

What happen to CIT with respect to Mark?

Mark debunked 9/11 truth. The best 9/11 truth has left - learning math.

9/11 truth has lots of evidence, it is listed by a 9/11 truth follower.
-deleted-
case closed
Old 13th October 2018, 05:35 PM   #70
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Credits to Cake:
Quote:
Reluctantly crouched at the starting line
Engines pumping and thumping in time
The green light flashes, the flags go up
Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup
They deftly maneuver and muscle for rank
Fuel burning fast on an empty tank
Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns
Their prowess is potent and secretly stern
As they speed through the finish, the flags go down
The fans get up and they get out of town
The arena is empty except for one man
Still driving and striving as fast as he can
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago Ryan left with the cup
But CE is driving and striving and hugging the turns
And thinking of Ryan for whom they still burn

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories