ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th September 2018, 01:32 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I see Moon Hoaxers Rising....

I think the up coming biopic on Neal Armstrong "First Man" will bring out the Moonbats in force....

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 14th September 2018 at 01:33 PM.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2018, 01:47 PM   #2
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Already has the right wing freaking out over the lack of a flag raising scene.
Old 14th September 2018, 02:23 PM   #3
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Already has the right wing freaking out over the lack of a flag raising scene.
Yeah, I read that.
Still think the Moonbats will be heard from.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2018, 04:50 PM   #4
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

I've been going to bat with them in FB. I usually check only the ISS page because it lets me post pics. I'll check the space.com FB page, no pics but might be a bellweather.
Old 14th September 2018, 07:39 PM   #5
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I think the up coming biopic on Neal Armstrong "First Man" will bring out the Moonbats in force....
"They" never went away, just check the YT channels. They aren't as many(?) as 2009-2010, but they are there spreading the nonsense. One in particular hunchbacked aka Pascal Xavier breeding his anomalies and poorly designed craft, something he knows very little about. He also paints Quora.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM   #6
sts60
Master Poster

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=111.0

Here’s as good as any a discussion of hunchbacked and his rather determined cluelessness.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #7
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post

Here’s as good as any a discussion of hunchbacked and his rather determined cluelessness.
Excellent all before my time at apollohoax.net. I do have one question, who is/was "He Who Shall Not Be Named?".

I agree with his spatial recognition issues and have pointed that out to him, but he counters "There is nothing wrong with my vision". Of course he points out how an image should represent a view. He then goes on to say how the image doesn't represent what he described, when clearly it does. I have comment on many of his observations which he dismisses as nonsense(my comments). Truly a lost cause.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM   #8
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post

The second poster on that link is a regular at Cosmoquest, has been to my Pumpkin Pitch, and I've been to her Faire!
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #9
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
The second poster on that link is a regular at Cosmoquest, has been to my Pumpkin Pitch, and I've been to her Faire!
We too have posted across one another but not sure if it was CQ. It is nice to know people IRL from all these forums.
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM   #10
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
"They" never went away, just check the YT channels. They aren't as many(?) as 2009-2010, but they are there spreading the nonsense. One in particular hunchbacked aka Pascal Xavier breeding his anomalies and poorly designed craft, something he knows very little about. He also paints Quora.
Oh, I know they are always with us, but "First Man" will give them a new burst of energy and probably some press coverage.

Robert Heinlein.
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #11
bknight
Muse

Oh, I know they are always with us, but "First Man" will give them a new burst of energy and probably some press coverage.
My hope is for little of both.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #12
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

Maybe, just maybe, the moon hoax is a long con run. After all, we have known that eventually going to the moon would become tourism.
And now that that japanese guy has bought the first trip maybe they will try to play the 'we can't go to the moon and I will go with you to prove it' card to try and get a free space trip?
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #13
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

And of course, Buzz Aldrin will be a character in the film and we all know how much the Moon Hoaxers love Aldrin...

Robert Heinlein.
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #14
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

And of course, Buzz Aldrin will be a character in the film and we all know how much the Moon Hoaxers love Aldrin...
and vice versa:

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:24 PM   #15
SuburbanTurkey
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
Now there's a man dedicated to public service.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #16
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Now there's a man dedicated to public service.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

This video has a link to the original video, which was flagged for Copyright by Bart Sibrel...

Seriously, **** Youtube.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #17
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Man,ALdrin shows he did not forget what he learned when he was on the Boxing team at West Point.

Robert Heinlein.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories