ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 18th October 2017, 12:34 PM   #1881
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
Context please. Did he say it here during this dramatic paragraph?

Give. Me. A. Break.

This one?

Ooookay.

Oh the outrage and the - the cover up and oh my gawd!

What a well written, unbiased, totally informative article!
Your heartfelt sensitivity for the widow is noble of you. As noble as Trump's bloviational spewing.

I do you the honor of assuming you recognize the use of very heavy sarcasm politely phrased,

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 12:41 PM   #1882
Stacko
Philosopher

What?

Quote:
A staffer at the National Security Council drafted a statement of condolence for President Donald Trump to make almost immediately after a deadly ambush of U.S. soldiers in Niger earlier this month.

But Trump never issued the statement, and, some two weeks later, is now in hot water over his initial silence on the soldiers’ deaths and alleged controversial comments he made to a widow of one of the dead.
Why did they not release the statement?
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 12:43 PM   #1883
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
What?

It was more than 140 characters.
Spindrift is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 12:44 PM   #1884
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...ormance-243842

Everything is great at the White House. It's never been better no matter what the fake news media says about us. They should spend more time giving the president more praise. Sad!
How can people see any greatness in Trump's spewed waste when he has no greatness beyond that of his disturbed and worthless ego. And, in that it is size, not value that is great.

Wash this space!

fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 12:45 PM   #1885
skyeagle409
Master Poster

It's long past the time to remove that lying Trump, an unfit mentally unstable moron who has proven that he is incapable of running the United States of America.

Quote:
Trump Denies Family Claim He Disrespected Fallen Soldier

President Donald Trump on Wednesday denied telling the widow of a fallen soldier during a condolence call that the serviceman "must've known what he signed up for" — a claim made by a Florida congresswoman who was present for the call.

"I didn't say what that congresswoman said, I didn't say it at all," Trump told reporters. "And she knows it."

"He didn't even remember his name," Wilson recalled Myeshia Johnson telling her after hanging up with the president, the congresswoman told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday.

A family member of the fallen solider told The Washington Post, "President Trump did disrespect my son and my daughter and also me and my husband."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...signed-n811756

Trump Rejects Health Insurer ‘Bail Out’ — After Praising It

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump disavowed a bipartisan health care agreement on Wednesday, delivering it a likely fatal blow only a day after he praised its approach and said he had personally encouraged its negotiation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ing-it-n811941

The 25th Amendment Proves Why Trump's Mental Health Matters

Is America today in need of an unprecedented constitutional intervention?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ers-ncna801666

Last edited by skyeagle409; 18th October 2017 at 12:46 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 12:46 PM   #1886
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Hilited:

Yes, The Big Dog will start a thread about it. Much pearl clutching will ensue.
And the Donald will be offering Pearl Necklaces to all who open for him!!!

Wash this space!

Old 18th October 2017, 12:46 PM   #1887
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

The teevee has just reported that Sarah Sanders has confirmed his "proof" doesn't exist. And the widow has confirmed the congresswoman's version.
Old 18th October 2017, 01:06 PM   #1888
Stacko
Philosopher

It's going to be this kind of day.

Quote:
President Trump, in a personal phone call to a grieving military father, offered him $25,000 and said he would direct his staff to establish an online fundraiser for the family, but neither happened, the father said.

Chris Baldridge, the father of Army Cpl. Dillon Baldridge, told The Washington Post that Trump called him at his home in Zebulon, N.C., a few weeks after his 22-year-old son and two fellow soldiers were gunned down by an Afghan police officer in a suspected insider attack June 10. Their phone conversation lasted about 15 minutes, Baldridge said, and centered for a time on the father’s struggle with the manner in which his son was killed.

“I said, ‘Me and my wife would rather our son died in trench warfare,’ “ Baldridge said. “I feel like he got murdered over there.”

Trump’s offer of $25,000 adds another dimension to the president’s relations with Gold Star families, an honorific given to those whose loved ones die while serving in support of the nation’s wars. The disclosure follows questions about how often the president has called or written to grieving military families.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 01:11 PM   #1889
Argumemnon
World Maker

The man just doesn't know how reality works, in any way, on any topic, under any circumance.

Argumemnon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 01:14 PM   #1890
WilliamSeger
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
The teevee has just reported that Sarah Sanders has confirmed his "proof" doesn't exist. And the widow has confirmed the congresswoman's version.
I fully expect to see him tweet that the Dems told them to be nasty to Trump.

I do believe that these "episodes" are getting worse.
WilliamSeger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 01:40 PM   #1891
The Great Zaganza
Master Poster

Just because Trump would sell Eric for$25,000 doesn't mean other parents would.
Someone should tell him that .
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 01:42 PM   #1892
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

What?

I suspect sheer incompetence.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 01:46 PM   #1893
MuDPhuD
Muse

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
I'm not sure the loopholes are that big and in any case the whole purpose of tax cuts is to make sure that the rich have more money so that in theory it can trickle down. To pay for this tax cut for the very wealthy, taxes on everyone else would have to rise significantly to compensate.

If there's no tax cut for the wealthy then why bother with it at all ? No tax cuts for the wealthy means no trickle-down, indeed no economic stimulus at all.
Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
This link posted by Bob001 speaks directly to that issue. You're right to be skeptical.
I enjoyed that article.

Seems that corporate/business/wealthy tax breaks should be tied to higher wages and benefits for the employees. That would ensure that there was in fact a trickle down of cash to the people who will spend it and thereby stimulate the economy.
MuDPhuD is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 03:27 PM   #1894
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
That body can only remove the president temporarily when they think "the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office." They can't use the 25th amendment to remove him because they think he's immoral, unethical or even criminal. And the president just needs to give the Speaker and President pro tempore a letter saying, "I'm okay, I can do the job." and he's back on the job unless that body that tried to remove him restates that "No you ain't" and then it gets dumped into Congress to decide once and for all.

ETA: Section 4 of the 25th Amendment was intended to be used when the President was mentally or physically incapacitated. Not when he's a moronic, embarrassing douche nozzle as is currently the case.

I never intended to suggest any such thing, and I apologize if there was something in my post which gave you that impression.

I assumed that the conditions stated in the 25th, Sect. 4 were a given. What I was discussing was the alternative to the " principal officers of the executive departments".
Old 18th October 2017, 03:58 PM   #1895
Garrison
Illuminator

Expressing condolences to the family of a fallen soldier is one of those presidential duties that should be practically impossible to screw up and yet Trump managed it. How can a President who can offend a Gold Star family be trusted to carry out delicate domestic and international negotiations?
Old 18th October 2017, 04:09 PM   #1896
Spindrift

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
I never intended to suggest any such thing, and I apologize if there was something in my post which gave you that impression.

I assumed that the conditions stated in the 25th, Sect. 4 were a given. What I was discussing was the alternative to the " principal officers of the executive departments".
Sorry about that, I took it as to how the 25th could be used under the current circumstances.
Spindrift is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 04:19 PM   #1897
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
One thing I've seen on the alt-right message boards I frequent is that him saying something like this is pretty much taken as gospel and nothing can change that. Even if he later backs off of a position (like that birther nonsense) they won't be bothered by that. He might look like a fool to everyone else, but his base either won't care or they'll somehow convince themselves that he won.

Trump is apparently their Big Brother.

Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
He is terrible, but I am doubtful he meant it like, "**** happens. He knew the risks"

We've touched on this already:

Originally Posted by Molinaro View Post
That's not quite the quote I saw. The ending I saw actually makes it seem much worse:

Originally Posted by Trump
'Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt'
Originally Posted by Civet View Post
That is much worse. I hadn't seen that version until you mentioned it but a quick search shows both variants being reported by different news sources. Some have audio of Wilson giving the version you cite, so I'd guess that's probably the more accurate of the two.

Last edited by Cl1mh4224rd; 18th October 2017 at 04:20 PM.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 04:28 PM   #1898
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
I fully expect to see him tweet that the Dems told them to be nasty to Trump.

I do believe that these "episodes" are getting worse.
I think they are too. If the VP was responsible and loyal to the country he would have already acted. Sadly, I think The Hair's episodes will have to get much worse before the cabinet takes it's duty seriously.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 04:36 PM   #1899
Spindrift

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I think they are too. If the VP was responsible and loyal to the country he would have already acted. Sadly, I think The Hair's episodes will have to get much worse before the cabinet takes it's duty seriously.
I think it needs to get a lot worse as much as I think Trump is an idiot*. The first use of Section 4 will set a precedent, we don't want the bar set too low so it can be used to regularly overthrow the government.

*ETA: Dangerous idiot.

Last edited by Spindrift; 18th October 2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 18th October 2017, 04:50 PM   #1900
Mumbles
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
The man just doesn't know how reality works, in any way, on any topic, under any circumance.
WHAAATT? Donald Trump promised to pay someone, and then didn't? Who could have seen that coming!?

I mean, aside from the many contractors, small businesses, and charities that he's stiffed over the decades, leading to widespread condemnation and hundreds of lawsuits...

Last edited by Mumbles; 18th October 2017 at 05:04 PM.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 04:50 PM   #1901
Garrison
Illuminator

I think it needs to get a lot worse as much as I think Trump is an idiot*. The first use of Section 4 will set a precedent, we don't want the bar set too low so it can be used to regularly overthrow the government.

*ETA: Dangerous idiot.
Actually this would probably be the only case where Trump's behaviour could actually be seen as setting a very high bar for future presidents to be measure against.
Old 18th October 2017, 05:34 PM   #1902
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Are we going to talk about how Melania may have a double doing the dirty work of being in the Cheeto Fart's presence?
Old 18th October 2017, 05:41 PM   #1903
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
If you are talking 25th Admendment, it does not have to be the Cabinent, it can also be "any body the congress may by law provide".

Quote:
. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President
I suspect if it reaches that point, there will first be a showdown in which Trump is given the option of resiging "for health reasons".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 05:42 PM   #1904
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

McCain is going after Trump on the Niger ambush demanding an investigation of the whole mess.

And his response to Trump's "I could get ugly" comment on McCain:

Quote:
"I've faced far greater challenges than this."
In other words, "I spent Six freaking years in the Hanoi Hilton, you don't scare me.fat boy".

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 18th October 2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old 18th October 2017, 06:26 PM   #1905
Spindrift

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
McCain is going after Trump on the Niger ambush demanding an investigation of the whole mess.

And his response to Trump's "I could get ugly" comment on McCain:

In other words, "I spent Six freaking years in the Hanoi Hilton, you don't scare me.fat boy".
Hopefully they will investigate Niger with the same zeal as Benghazi.
Old 18th October 2017, 06:47 PM   #1906
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
Not that he deserves the benefit of the doubt, but context might matter. If he said something along the lines of, "He is a hero. War is brutal. He knew what he signed up for and he sacrificed all for his country. He is a true patriot and will be missed"

Trump isn't very eloquent, so he might have been trying to imply something like that, and botched it.

He is terrible, but I am doubtful he meant it like, "**** happens. He knew the risks"
Consider a different scenario from 'not very eloquent'. Consider how a socially inadequate person with a pathological absence of empathy might handle such a situation. He more than likely didn't know how bad that statement sounded. It's like a blind person not being aware they were wearing an FU tee shirt at a wedding.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 08:02 PM   #1907
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Brief aside (interesting as hell to me but no one else, likely). Donnie Johnny's new BFF, our general PM evidently picked up the orange virus when he was at the White House.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/pol...erberg-meeting

On Tuesday the PM, with graphics, said that he was going to have a face-to-face with Mark Zuckerberg when he(Z) visits Thailand in the next few months. The graphics, without stating so, implied that FB has a huge interest in keeping the PTB in Thailand happy. This is largely face-saving because Twitter, FB, and Google refused to cooperate with the dictator's plans that they help rat people out for Lese Majeste violations.

Facebook commented yesterday that no such meeting is in the cards.

Right out of the Trump playbook!

Help! We're being attacked by sea lions!
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 09:00 PM   #1908
Bob001
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Minoosh View Post
That seems like something you would already know.
I knew, but I was hoping I was wrong.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 09:08 PM   #1909
Bob001
Philosopher

The highlighted part is where there is an alternative. "Congress" as used in the Constitution means both the House and the Senate. Just as with the impeachment process it was the intent to have both chambers of the legislative branch participate in this process.

Exactly how that might be done is not described, and since it has never been done yet there is no precedent. But it is pretty clear that the "Congress" can do something, and that they get to decide what that something is.

So, no, the Senate alone can't remove the President, but they could certainly initiate such a process, at least in the limited sense that they could begin discussions with the House of Representatives and that subsequently the two chambers could jointly craft and apply a procedure which they agree upon.
What might be significant is that such a body could likely be created by a simple majority vote of both houses, like most legislation, rather than the two-thirds required for impeachment and conviction. I could imagine even some Republicans agreeing to appoint some kind of "board of elders" -- maybe including the five former presidents -- who would relieve Congress of the duty to assess Trump.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 09:14 PM   #1910
Bob001
Philosopher

ETA: Section 4 of the 25th Amendment was intended to be used when the President was mentally or physically incapacitated. Not when he's a moronic, embarrassing douche nozzle as is currently the case.
Sure, it would all be uncharted ground. But we have actual senators publicly questioning his stability. I suspect a case could be made for mental incapacity based just on some of Trump's lies. If he believes what he says it's delusional thinking. It would be messy, but the language of the 25th is broad enough to include it.
Old 18th October 2017, 09:19 PM   #1911
Bob001
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Consider a different scenario from 'not very eloquent'. Consider how a socially inadequate person with a pathological absence of empathy might handle such a situation. He more than likely didn't know how bad that statement sounded. It's like a blind person not being aware they were wearing an FU tee shirt at a wedding.
Rachel Maddow makes an interesting point: Trump has a long history of saying or doing something outrageous to distract attention from a more important issue. She points out that while we are debating whether Trump was nasty to a Gold Star mother, nobody's demanding to know what American combat troops were doing in Niger, about which the White House has not released even the most basic statement.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show
Old 18th October 2017, 09:41 PM   #1912
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Maybe yes, maybe no but we do know that even after being insulted by candidate Trump (e.g. "I prefer my war heroes not to be captured") McCain then actively campaigned for the man (not just the party, the man).

In other words there is frequently a gap between how "off message" McCain sounds and his eventual actions.

eta....

I think the bigger challenge to which he refers is fighting brain cancer
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th October 2017, 09:49 PM   #1913
Bob001
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
Maybe yes, maybe no but we do know that even after being insulted by candidate Trump (e.g. "I prefer my war heroes not to be captured") McCain then actively campaigned for the man (not just the party, the man).

In other words there is frequently a gap between how "off message" McCain sounds and his eventual actions.

eta....

I think the bigger challenge to which he refers is fighting brain cancer
At the time he backed Trump he was in a tough re-election fight. He needed donations and votes. He could also argue, reasonably I think, that he was campaigning for the nominee of his party against the nominee of the other party. But now there is literally nothing anybody can do to him, and I suspect if he really unloads on Trump, he'll get a lot of support from other Republicans.
Old 18th October 2017, 10:00 PM   #1914
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
At the time he backed Trump he was in a tough re-election fight. He needed donations and votes. He could also argue, reasonably I think, that he was campaigning for the nominee of his party against the nominee of the other party. But now there is literally nothing anybody can do to him, and I suspect if he really unloads on Trump, he'll get a lot of support from other Republicans.
I doubt that he'd get much support. For most Republicans, the biggest threat to their seat (and hence income and influence) is being "primaried". The GOP still absolutely love President Trump (approval rating still at nearly 80%) so anything negative said about Trump will increase their risk of being replaced by a Trumpist or Tea Party candidate.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/p...ald-trump.aspx

With regards to "campaigning for the party candidate", you can do that without being quite so effusive. I get that people like McCain because he often makes the right noises but I think it's a sign of dissatisfaction/desperation (a bit like saying that Kelly and Mattis are noble warriors protecting the country and haven't imbibed fully from the Kool-ade) with President Trump that they think anything material will come of it.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 12:56 AM   #1915
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
Rachel Maddow makes an interesting point: Trump has a long history of saying or doing something outrageous to distract attention from a more important issue. She points out that while we are debating whether Trump was nasty to a Gold Star mother, nobody's demanding to know what American combat troops were doing in Niger, about which the White House has not released even the most basic statement.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

In a CNN article on the same topic;
Quote:
Washington (CNN)It's not clear why it took President Donald Trump 12 days to publicly comment on the deaths of US troops killed in an ambush in Niger, but it wasn't for lack of effort from some White House officials.

White House officials prepared and circulated internally a statement to be issued on the President's behalf the day after the attack. But the statement, obtained Wednesday by Politico and confirmed by CNN, was never officially released.

Instead, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders took to the briefing room that same day and said: "Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the fallen service members who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of the freedoms we hold so dear."

It wasn't until nearly two weeks later that the President, an avid Twitter user, mentioned the deaths when he asked about them during an impromptu news conference Monday in the White House Rose Garden.

Pressed Wednesday on why it took Trump so long to offer a public statement on the soldiers' deaths, Sanders pointed reporters to her remarks October 5, saying she made those remarks "at the direction of the President."

"I speak on his behalf and I did that on behalf of the President and the administration," Sanders said, though her initial statement made no specific mention of the President
But I find this even more interesting.

It sort of ranks with and even reinforces) the statement that Trump's tweets are official White House Presidential announcements.
Quote:
A White House official said Wednesday the White House opted not to issue the written statement from the President, deciding instead it would be more powerful for Sanders to deliver remarks from the White House podium on the matter. The official said it was more important to elevate the message by issuing it from the White House podium.
This adds considerably to the authority and stature of the White House Spokescritter's comments. No more discounting them as simply the mistaken explanations of a struggling mouthpiece to the press.

We shall have to bear that in mind in the future.

Last edited by quadraginta; 19th October 2017 at 01:02 AM.
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 03:52 AM   #1916
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

In a CNN article on the same topic;
But I find this even more interesting.

It sort of ranks with and even reinforces) the statement that Trump's tweets are official White House Presidential announcements.This adds considerably to the authority and stature of the White House Spokescritter's comments. No more discounting them as simply the mistaken explanations of a struggling mouthpiece to the press.

We shall have to bear that in mind in the future.
Except that next week Parseltongue Huckabee Sanders will be blowing off the next outrageous statement or misdeed with "It was a tweet. You people have no sense of humor?" Or, in response to a question will say that she can't put words in the president's mouth and that you'll have to ask him.

In short, whatever spin suits the latest boondoggle. They've spun so many versions of every conceivable denial that they are about at the point where they can go back to recycling excuses from January.

Help! We're being attacked by sea lions!
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 06:10 AM   #1917
C_Felix
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I must have missed this...link or a quote?
Old 19th October 2017, 06:22 AM   #1918
The Great Zaganza
Master Poster

Trying to ignore the diversion here:

what do we actually know about how the soldiers died in Niger?
Official information seems to be sketchy to non-existent.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th October 2017, 06:27 AM   #1919
Stacko
Philosopher

Originally Posted by C_Felix View Post
I must have missed this...link or a quote?
She confirmed the call wasn't recorded in yesterday's press conference.
Old 19th October 2017, 06:30 AM   #1920
C_Felix
Master Poster

She confirmed the call wasn't recorded in yesterday's press conference.
It isn't even funny anymore.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics