ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , donald trump , George Papadopoulos , Paul Manafort , Robert Mueller , Trump controversies , Trump-Russia connections

Old Today, 02:01 AM   #1401
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

It's being reported that Jared Kushner is referenced in Flynn's guilty plea as being the senior official his actions were coordinated with
Old Today, 02:28 AM   #1402
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Seth Abramson breaks down Gates' guilty plea, and what it's likely to mean going forwards
Old Today, 03:02 AM   #1403
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

And this is perhaps worth saying, even though the argument it's countering hasn't been made for at least a couple of weeks on this board; as per former FBI Special Agent Clint Watts:

Quote:
Anyone suggesting this investigation is moving slowly is incorrect, for a case this expansive and complex, #mueller team is moving pretty quick
And the count is now: 5 guilty pleas, 14 indictments.
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #1404
P.J. Denyer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Just hearing, apparently Mueller has 3 sealed warrants destined for the UK.

Wonder who they are for? Farage Please, please, please!

Although Farage is already in the USA addressing CPAC apparently.
Oh, yes please! I'd throw a *********** party!

While I'll admit to going a bit 'FuelAir' here, I wish him the full Bloodhound Gang treatment-:

Quote:
I hope your cellmate thinks he's God
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob"
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse
While he masturbates to photos of livestock
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance"
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince
Die Die Die Die Die Die Die
Die Die Die Die Die Die Die
I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson
And forces you to play a game called "Balls On Chin"
And whatever happens next is all a blur
But you remember "fist" can be a verb
And when you finally regain consciousness
You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress
And the prison guard looks the other way
'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day
For once I'd forgo my normal views on prison standards.
Old Today, 02:52 PM   #1405
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
Fox News turns on Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...be-so-far.html

Surprised to see this story on Fox.
Shep Smith is a treasure. "...you go to jail bigly," is just priceless. The desperate Trumpists comments are also gems.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:33 PM   #1406
Cain
Straussian

Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post
The desperate Trumpists comments are also gems.
Here is a sampling of the most liked comments as of this writing:

Quote:
Slick Willy lied, Obama lied, Lynch lied...where are the CHARGES!?????????!
Variations of this appear again and again (and again and again and again), though they almost always include enemy #1: "Hildabeast" (or "Hi-Liar-y"). They want to know why she has not been prosecuted for the Uranium One deal. Comey also needs to be prosecuted (for lying) along with umpteen Clinton-aligned FBI agents.

There are many posts dedicated to enemy #2:
Quote:
Robert Mueller is an establishment man, corrupted and Anti- American.
Donald Trump is a wholesome, honest American.

Quote:
do you know who is really violating the law. Every single public official who is denying the federal government from enforcing immigration laws. Every single public official swears an oath that they will support all of the laws in the country, local, state and federal as a condition of their job. Anybody who is not supporting Specifically written laws, on the books, about immigration is violating the law and should be indicted, tried and sentenced. Where is the scandal and outrage directed at these self admitted lawbreakers.
Quote:
all these people [being indicted] so far amount to Nothing.. they did their jobs well.. for the American people.. .. if the investigators really wanted to see criminals.. look no further then OBAMA, Clintons, DNC, The Demonkratic Party. All the elite news agencies . like CNN,, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, DOJ, FBI, CIA, the list goes on.. Go after the real Criminals.. do your frikkin job.
We should be imprisoning former presidents, rival presidential candidates, the opposing political party and members of the press.

David Frum has remarked, "When highly committed parties strongly believe [in] things that they cannot achieve democratically, they donít give up on their beliefs ó they give up on democracy."
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:00 PM   #1407
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Is it time to start a betting pool on how long Manafort is going to hold out before flipping?

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
My Apollo Page.
PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:22 PM   #1408
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
Is it time to start a betting pool on how long Manafort is going to hold out before flipping?
I'm guessing Mueller isn't going to give him the opportunity to plea bargain. He can't put Trump in jail while he's Pres, so Manafort is about the biggest fish in the pond.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics