ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Old 30th October 2018, 03:59 AM   #2001
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Did they not teach geometry you anything at your school?

Not the sophisticated Junior High School-level geometry, more like the 4th or 5th grade stuff. I only ask because for the trajectory to work in your drawing the shots would have been fired from the crosswalk on Elm Street.

Otherwise...comedy gold!
FTFY
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 05:38 AM   #2002
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
[imgw=999]https://i.imgur.com/S1J0TLY.jpg[/imgw]
Can you guess why the "artist" who originally drew those is an idiot?

How do they support your () comprehensive hypothesis for how JFK was assassinated?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 10:27 AM   #2003
HSienzant
Illuminator

Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
What is your complete and comprehensive hypothesis for how JFK was assassinated?
Asked and answered as Cosmic Yak pointed out here:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
At last, MicahJava, you reveal the evidence you've been painstakingly gathering all these years.
It's certainly quality stuff, and I for one am beginning to be convinced by you.
Keep it coming- Hank must be shaking in his shoes.

Micah Java explained it all here:
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
My boots aren't quaking,but my head it is a-shaking.

Really, this is the best CT representative available on this forum to attempt to debate the case?

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 10:53 AM   #2004
bknight
Master Poster

Chery picking various theories and badly representing them, except the second one, which is close to be accurate.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 12:03 PM   #2005
Axxman300
Illuminator

I just brought home some Oscar Meyer roasted turkey sliced lunch meat.

It expires on 11/22.

Coincidence...or proof of a conspiracy?
Old 30th October 2018, 12:11 PM   #2006
Whip
Graduate Poster

did you buy it from Oswald's Market?
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 12:15 PM   #2007
Imhotep
Graduate Poster

It expires on 11/22.

I would like to posit that it is based on when you bought it. I will not cite any sources however
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 12:52 PM   #2008
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Chery picking various theories and badly representing them, except the second one, which is close to be accurate.
Always, ALWAYS, when CTs try to argue ballistic trajectories they show JFK upright.... FAIL!

They don't seem to understand that....

a. there is no photographic or filmed evidence of what his body position was at the time of impact of the first shot, and

b. we know with certainty that he was leaning forward and to his left, with his head tilted slightly forward at the time of impact of the kill shot.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 02:52 PM   #2009
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Always, ALWAYS, when CTs try to argue ballistic trajectories they show JFK upright.... FAIL!

They don't seem to understand that....

a. there is no photographic or filmed evidence of what his body position was at the time of impact of the first shot, and

b. we know with certainty that he was leaning forward and to his left, with his head tilted slightly forward at the time of impact of the kill shot.
And Elm Street is on an incline...
Old 30th October 2018, 02:57 PM   #2010
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
did you buy it from Oswald's Market?
I bought it from Walmart, which is in league with the NWO, and their stores can be reconfigured by FEMA in a matter of hours for use as holding facilities for when the big round-up happens.

It's on Youtube so it has to be true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmMJk39mdqA

Big Lunch Meat is obviously in on the whole thing...maybe I'n not eating chicken...
Old 30th October 2018, 03:40 PM   #2011
Whip
Graduate Poster

I bought it from Walmart, which is in league with the NWO, and their stores can be reconfigured by FEMA in a matter of hours for use as holding facilities for when the big round-up happens.

It's on Youtube so it has to be true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmMJk39mdqA

Big Lunch Meat is obviously in on the whole thing...maybe I'n not eating chicken...
if Oswald were alive today, he'd buy his gun at Walmart.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 03:43 PM   #2012
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
It's almost as if they deliberately lie.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2018, 06:32 PM   #2013
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

It expires on 11/22.

I wouldn't trust it. Not because of the expiration date, but because the maker is a forgery.

It's Oscar MAyer

(Remember the song)
Old 30th October 2018, 11:13 PM   #2014
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
I wouldn't trust it. Not because of the expiration date, but because the maker is a forgery.

It's Oscar MAyer

(Remember the song)
I forget which dimension I'm in, is Trump President in this one, or Al Gore?
Old 31st October 2018, 07:27 AM   #2015
HSienzant
Illuminator

It's almost as if they deliberately lie.
Almost?

I've been pointing out for nearly three decades online that without the lies, the quotes out of context, the speculations treated as fact, the recollections from decades after the fact being utilized to discard the first day hard evidence, and the logical fallacies they introduce into the discussion, they wouldn't have an argument.

The problem, of course, is that the typical conspiracy theorist who takes to the Internet to set us sheep lie straight has never consulted the first-hand materials, and only knows what they've been told are the facts through second-hand (or worse) sources like conspiracy books written for profit. It's a cold shower for most of them when they run into people armed with the actual facts and not the conspiracy bunkum they come armed with.

Hank

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2018, 08:16 AM   #2016
bknight
Master Poster

I forget which dimension I'm in, is Trump President in this one, or Al Gore?
Heaven help you if you are stuck in a dimension with Al Gore.
Old 31st October 2018, 08:19 AM   #2017
bknight
Master Poster

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Almost?

I've been pointing out for nearly three decades online that without the lies, the quotes out of context, the speculations treated as fact, the recollections from decades after the fact being utilized to discard the first day hard evidence, and the logical fallacies they introduce into the discussion, they wouldn't have an argument.

The problem, of course, is that the typical conspiracy theorist who takes to the Internet to set us sheep lie straight has never consulted the first-hand materials, and only knows what they've been told are the facts through second-hand (or worse) sources like conspiracy books written for profit. It's a cold shower for most of them when they run into people armed with the actual facts and not the conspiracy bunkum they come armed with.

Hank
And the beat goes on, unfortunately.
Old 31st October 2018, 11:18 AM   #2018
HSienzant
Illuminator

Almost?

The problem, of course, is that the typical conspiracy theorist who takes to the Internet to set us sheep lie sheeple straight has never consulted the first-hand materials, and only knows what they've been told are the facts through second-hand (or worse) sources like conspiracy books written for profit. It's a cold shower for most of them when they run into people armed with the actual facts and not the conspiracy bunkum they come armed with.

Hank
I hate auto correct. If they are going to push AI on us, I hope they do a better job before they turn over the piloting of airliners to AI.

Hank

- Manifesto
Old 31st October 2018, 01:04 PM   #2019
bknight
Master Poster

I hate auto correct. If they are going to push AI on us, I hope they do a better job before they turn over the piloting of airliners to AI.

Hank
I read that twice, but my AI corrected the second read.
Old 31st October 2018, 01:46 PM   #2020
No Other
Critical Thinker

Almost?

Hank
Your description is pretty good, it also applies to Lone Nutters, too. The entire situation with the JFK assassination is speculation, there are portions of fact but putting them into context is where both sides speculate and then state "facts" based upon opinion.
No Other is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2018, 01:50 PM   #2021
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by No Other View Post
Your description is pretty good, it also applies to Lone Nutters, too. The entire situation with the JFK assassination is speculation, there are portions of fact but putting them into context is where both sides speculate and then state "facts" based upon opinion.
Can you give some examples of facts?
Old 31st October 2018, 02:01 PM   #2022
No Other
Critical Thinker

Can you give some examples of facts?
There were only two people who saw the package that LHO carried into the TSBD (Buell Wesley Frazier and his sister). Both of them gave a length of that package which the WC did not accept as it made it impossible for that package to hold the disassembled rifle.
No Other is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2018, 02:03 PM   #2023
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It's so bad that people have come up with non-existent tests for firearms specifying tools used for firearms assembly as being tools to determine when a firearm has been fired.

Thanks, we're still laughing.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2018, 02:10 PM   #2024
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

There were only two people who saw the package that LHO carried into the TSBD (Buell Wesley Frazier and his sister). Both of them gave a length of that package which the WC did not accept as it made it impossible for that package to hold the disassembled rifle.
Sorry, what part of that do you consider to be "fact"?
Old 31st October 2018, 02:12 PM   #2025
No Other
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It's so bad that people have come up with non-existent tests for firearms specifying tools used for firearms assembly as being tools to determine when a firearm has been fired.

Thanks, we're still laughing.
You made a mistake and attributed your stupid test to me; I showed you and others your error yet you refuse to accept your mistake. Telling a lie over and over does not make it true.

Stop this nonsensical harassment and don't attempt to derail the post.
Old 31st October 2018, 02:17 PM   #2026
No Other
Critical Thinker

Sorry, what part of that do you consider to be "fact"?
First, only two people saw it. Second, they provided their response (as it provided an approximation of the size). As they were the only witnesses to this event, the WC did not have a factual position to dispute their responses, yet they did. That refusal was a speculation based on observable facts that were provided by the only witnesses.
Old 31st October 2018, 02:19 PM   #2027
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

First, only two people saw it. Second, they provided their response (as it provided an approximation of the size). As they were the only witnesses to this event, the WC did not have a factual position to dispute their responses, yet they did. That refusal was a speculation based on observable facts that were provided by the only witnesses.
LOL. So the witness testimony has become fact. Weren't there some more facts about the wrapping that was found in the TSBD? What were those?
Old 31st October 2018, 02:21 PM   #2028
No Other
Critical Thinker

LOL. So the witness testimony has become fact. Weren't there some more facts about the wrapping that was found in the TSBD? What were those?
Don't obfuscate the topic... and "yes" it is a fact. Now, if you care to say this is not a fact, provide your counterpoint that proves this to be in error.
Old 31st October 2018, 02:22 PM   #2029
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

I shouldn't obfuscate the issue with facts? Weird.

What were the other facts about the wrapping found in the TSBD?
Old 31st October 2018, 02:24 PM   #2030
No Other
Critical Thinker

I shouldn't obfuscate the issue with facts? Weird.

What were the other facts about the wrapping found in the TSBD?
You did not provide any "facts" you asked a question plus your question had nothing to do with the size of the package being carried.
Old 31st October 2018, 02:25 PM   #2031
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

You did not provide any "facts" you asked a question plus your question had nothing to do with the size of the package being carried.
How do you think Oswald got his rifle into the TSBD so he could assassinate JFK?
Old 31st October 2018, 02:58 PM   #2032
No Other
Critical Thinker

How do you think Oswald got his rifle into the TSBD so he could assassinate JFK?
Not my concern, I am not claiming that he brought a rifle into the building.
Old 31st October 2018, 03:30 PM   #2033
bknight
Master Poster

Not my concern, I am not claiming that he brought a rifle into the building.
What are you claiming then., and back your claims with hard evidence, not witness testimony., as they are very prone to errors bias.
Old 31st October 2018, 03:56 PM   #2034
No Other
Critical Thinker

What are you claiming then., and back your claims with hard evidence, not witness testimony., as they are very prone to errors bias.
I could understand that approach, witnesses are not always reliable... in this case, the two of them observed the package at different times and both gave the same type of description. What gives the WC away is that they dismissed the narrative because it did not fit their conclusion. The WC said they (Buell and his sister)were "mistaken" when testifying; the WC did not have anything to back up their insistence that the package was bigger...
Old 31st October 2018, 03:58 PM   #2035
No Other
Critical Thinker

By the way, it is the WC that says LHO brought in the rifle, yet they cannot substantiate that claim.
Old 31st October 2018, 04:10 PM   #2036
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

By the way, it is the WC that says LHO brought in the rifle, yet they cannot substantiate that claim.
What facts are there about how the rifle came to be in the TSBD? What facts are there about who owned the rifle? What are the facts about fingerprints on the rifle?
Old 31st October 2018, 04:11 PM   #2037
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

I could understand that approach, witnesses are not always reliable... in this case, the two of them observed the package at different times and both gave the same type of description. What gives the WC away is that they dismissed the narrative because it did not fit their conclusion. The WC said they (Buell and his sister)were "mistaken" when testifying; the WC did not have anything to back up their insistence that the package was bigger...
What was in that package? Was there any other package found that could have contained Oswald's rifle?
Old 31st October 2018, 05:11 PM   #2038
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Don't obfuscate the topic... and "yes" it is a fact. Now, if you care to say this is not a fact, provide your counterpoint that proves this to be in error.
Rubbish. I see what you are up to

You want to take facts that support YOUR theory, and eliminate any facts that contradict YOUR theory

This is known as "dishonesty"

It is well know among LEOs that witness reports are fallible. BStrong will tell you that he could attend an accident, and different eye witnesses give him different descriptions of the car

"It was a Red Dodge"

"It was a Brown Pontiac"

"It was a Red Ford"

"It was a Dark Orange Chevvy"

Witness statements are NOT facts, and are never treated as such. They are evidence, that has to be weighed is value and importance against other evidence.

If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2018, 05:25 PM   #2039
bknight
Master Poster

Please link from the WR, where the dimensions are listed, plus link from the WR where the members indicated that Buelland his sister were mistaken. Then correlate the paper found on the sixth floor fits the descriptions of them, and the size of the weapon.
Old 31st October 2018, 05:34 PM   #2040
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Please link from the WR, where the dimensions are listed, plus link from the WR where the members indicated that Buelland his sister were mistaken. Then correlate the paper found on the sixth floor fits the descriptions of them, and the size of the weapon.
Someone who is genuinely interested in facts would be eager and happy to answer our questions.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories