ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 4th May 2011, 07:05 AM   #1
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

The Magic Magee

Mod Info These posts have been split and/or copied from the Homoeopathy thread.
Posted By:Agatha

This one will knock your socks off -- google- the magic magee healing device

Nutrition is the aftermath of the digestive system and is the spirit of what was eaten.
Homeopathy by passes the digestive system!
----------

Oxygen is the main ingredient of bubbles in your spittle, the foam of rough water, the fizzies in your pop, yes lets mention pop. Coca-Cola was not brought to the world as a soft drink but was introduced as a medication. Unbeknownst to them this is the reason why.

Was in with my wife when she had our child and she figured I needed the Oxygen more than her so had a chance to experience the high of pure Oxygen. This was introduce to my body through the lungs, the Oxygen of a soft drink or beer is introduced to the body by the digestive system. Now think about this for a minute;

What if we just by passed the lungs and stomach (the drug addicts do) Well the pop companies are not going to stand for that and will influence the Govt liquor board to initiate another law. In the mean time, injection sites in the schools might be something to think about!

Hey don't laugh, have you ever added pop, nicotine, beer directly to the blood and as you think about what's in that flue shot, you can quit your sneering.

Future News head lines;
The Coca-Cola Patch has eliminated World Drug Wars

Last edited by Agatha; 5th March 2016 at 11:58 AM.
Bruce Voigt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2011, 08:31 AM   #2
Turgor
Critical Thinker

Edited by Agatha:  edited content pertaining to originating thread

@Bruce: Oxygen is not the main ingredient in any of those things you listed.
- Bubbles in spittle, foam on rough water: mainly nitrogen
- Bubbles in soft drinks and beer: mainly carbon dioxide

I would also strongly suggest you do not take any fizzy drink intravenously, since bubbles in your arteries lead to a very painfull death

Last edited by Agatha; 5th March 2016 at 11:55 AM.
Turgor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2011, 08:41 AM   #3
ehcks
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bruce Voigt View Post
Wait.. wait.. isn't that a medieval torture device? You attach that to a pole and put it around someone's neck and they have to move at exactly the speed you do?
ehcks is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2011, 09:15 AM   #4
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Turgor View Post
@Bruce: Oxygen is not the main ingredient in any of those things you listed.
- Bubbles in spittle, foam on rough water: mainly nitrogen
- Bubbles in soft drinks and beer: mainly carbon dioxide
All Matter Produces Oxygen

Unknown to education and science are the true workings of fire, water, air, light, magnetism, sound, sight, cold, hot. electricity, earthquakes, tides–and I could go on and on. I ask you, without knowing the truth of such things, how in bloody H can one determine the simplicity of Homeopathy!
Bruce Voigt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2011, 10:43 AM   #5
catsmate
No longer the 1

<verbose and widely spammed garbage snipped>
And my Ignore list grows by one.

Originally Posted by ehcks View Post
Wait.. wait.. isn't that a medieval torture device? You attach that to a pole and put it around someone's neck and they have to move at exactly the speed you do?
You can get similar devices from a number of BDSM suppliers.

Originally Posted by Turgor View Post
I would also strongly suggest you do not take any fizzy drink intravenously, since bubbles in your arteries lead to a very painfull death
Though they can be entertaining if introduced nasally.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Fnord
Metasyntactic Variable

Done. Bogus.
Nutrition is the aftermath of the digestive system...
No, it's a by-product.
... and is the spirit of what was eaten.
No. Dead things have no 'spirit'.
Homeopathy by passes the digestive system!
No. Homeopathy bypasses reality - belief in it is delusional.
Oxygen is the main ingredient of bubbles in your spittle, the foam of rough water...
No. Nitrogen comprises about 79%, as opposed to Oxygen's 20%.
the fizzies in your pop...
No. That's Carbon Dioxide, not Oxygen.
... yes lets mention pop. Coca-Cola was not brought to the world as a soft drink but was introduced as a medication. Unbeknownst to them this is the reason why.
It was originally sold with Cocaine as its main ingredient - that's where the 'Coca' in 'Coca-Cola' comes from.
Was in with my wife when she had our child and she figured I needed the Oxygen more than her so had a chance to experience the high of pure Oxygen. This was introduce to my body through the lungs, the Oxygen of a soft drink or beer is introduced to the body by the digestive system. Now think about this for a minute;
I did. Your claim is bogus. The gas in a soft drink or beer is Carbon Dioxide, which is a substance that you body wants to get rid of, not take in.
What if we just by passed the lungs and stomach (the drug addicts do) Well the pop companies are not going to stand for that and will influence the Govt liquor board to initiate another law. In the mean time, injection sites in the schools might be something to think about!
Off your meds tonight, aren't you?
Hey don't laugh, have you ever added pop, nicotine, beer directly to the blood and as you think about what's in that flue shot, you can quit your sneering.
I do not sneer at misinformed and delusional people.
Future News head lines; The Coca-Cola Patch has eliminated World Drug Wars
Dream on ... but next time, go to sleep first.
Belief itself proves nothing.

Last edited by Fnord; 4th May 2011 at 08:33 PM.
Fnord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2011, 02:25 AM   #7
Supermac
Scholar

I laughed my socks off. Does that count?
Supermac is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2016, 05:36 PM   #8
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

In proving Magic Magee I find the easiest is to administer a second degree burn. Within a group I ask if there is anyone who could stand a few seconds of pain. After the first year of burns and cures I started running into people that I had burnt now having brands (yikes!) In experimenting on myself I found that within a couple of hours the burn could be reactivated by the heat of the sun or washing in hot water.

Continuing the burn and cure, I stressed the importance of keeping the injury away from heat for a couple of hours. Considering the human factor I still found some who would not believe that they had been burnt. What I do now is wait five or ten minutes after the cure giving them time to digest the fact that they have no pain or skin damage and doubting that they have been burned. I then ask them if they could stand a couple of minutes, not seconds, of pain and they always say yes. I explain to them that they will have signs of a blister but it will quickly be replaced by new skin. I then ask someone to bring a cup of hot water, a temperature that you could quite comfortably wash dishes in. Dipping their burn in soon activates the injury and they are with the excruciating pain of a second degree burn.

This demonstration is very, very powerful and uniquely shuts up the sceptics.

So with this type of evidence why is it not popular and used in hospitals or at least carried in ambulances and fire trucks? Well, it would be if it weren’t for the human factor.
Greed runs the world. The government won’t upset the economic apple cart. The media is owned and controlled by corporate institutions. The working person is held hostage to their job and in fear will not rock the boat. There has come a time though (computers) that people have had enough and you are hearing terms such as whistle blower etc. Highly respected people are fed up with the dribble and are starting to stand up for themselves. They are still a decade or so behind but I can see an improvement.
Bruce Voigt
Old 3rd March 2016, 05:56 PM   #9
Kid Eager
Philosopher

In proving Magic Magee I find the easiest is to administer a second degree burn. Within a group I ask if there is anyone who could stand a few seconds of pain. After the first year of burns and cures I started running into people that I had burnt now having brands (yikes!) In experimenting on myself I found that within a couple of hours the burn could be reactivated by the heat of the sun or washing in hot water.

Continuing the burn and cure, I stressed the importance of keeping the injury away from heat for a couple of hours. Considering the human factor I still found some who would not believe that they had been burnt. What I do now is wait five or ten minutes after the cure giving them time to digest the fact that they have no pain or skin damage and doubting that they have been burned. I then ask them if they could stand a couple of minutes, not seconds, of pain and they always say yes. I explain to them that they will have signs of a blister but it will quickly be replaced by new skin. I then ask someone to bring a cup of hot water, a temperature that you could quite comfortably wash dishes in. Dipping their burn in soon activates the injury and they are with the excruciating pain of a second degree burn.

So with this type of evidence why is it not popular and used in hospitals or at least carried in ambulances and fire trucks? Well, it would be if it weren’t for the human factor.
Greed runs the world. The government won’t upset the economic apple cart. The media is owned and controlled by corporate institutions. The working person is held hostage to their job and in fear will not rock the boat. There has come a time though (computers) that people have had enough and you are hearing terms such as whistle blower etc. Highly respected people are fed up with the dribble and are starting to stand up for themselves. They are still a decade or so behind but I can see an improvement.
Bruce Voigt
No doubt this is a cool story, bro, but it's quite incoherent so I'm at a loss as to what exactly the claim is, and the evidence to support it.

As for the lump of random political soapboxing that somehow got attached to the message, lolwhut?

PS - I could be polite and say it's good to see you back, but if I was really after this level of discourse, I could just go out the back and talk to my cat.

Last edited by Kid Eager; 3rd March 2016 at 05:57 PM.
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:22 PM   #10
Nowhere Man
Thinker

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
No doubt this is a cool story, bro, but it's quite incoherent so I'm at a loss as to what exactly the claim is, and the evidence to support it.
Not to mention reviving a 5-year-old thread with another claim for the "Magic Magee" -- whatever that might be.

Fred

"For shame, gentlemen, pack your evidence a little better against another time."
-- John Dryden, "The Vindication of The Duke of Guise" 1684
Nowhere Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:44 PM   #11
casebro
Penultimate Amazing

I just rode in a Magic Magee last month. It was made by G.E, and they must be afraid of patent infringelement., so they used a new name. Its M.R.I.. Huge big magnets. So powerefull they aligned all my electrons into teh same plane. I know it becasues I could feel it happen. And it us curing my artiritc knee, just as soon as the srugery gets done. Next month.
casebro is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:48 PM   #12
casebro
Penultimate Amazing

Bruce, have you met Kumar? The vibrations tell me you two are kindred spirits. I notice you both take long hiatuses from posting here. Do you travel together to a different astral plane, or is that ON an astral plane?
casebro is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:55 PM   #13
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

There is more god in a blade of grass or a so called dead 2X4 than all religions of all time. About what's up and down one must first know what gravity really is. With that you can then comprehend that earths nucleus is a sun but then you must know what a star or sun really is. Any questions?
Yes there is talk of bringing back the woolly mammoth and there is enough information in that dead piece of 2X4 as to grow the tree from which it came. Also my technology will effectively replace stem cell science allowing an amputee a new limb or any body part.
Old 3rd March 2016, 07:03 PM   #14
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

There is more god in a blade of grass or a so called dead 2X4 than all religions of all time. About what's up and down one must first know what gravity really is. With that you can then comprehend that earths nucleus is a sun but then you must know what a star or sun really is. Any questions?
Hiya, Bruce. I was wondering how you were. And it's good to see you back.

Quote:
Yes there is talk of bringing back the woolly mammoth and there is enough information in that dead piece of 2X4 as to grow the tree from which it came. Also my technology will effectively replace stem cell science allowing an amputee a new limb or any body part.
Let us know when any of this is ready for prime time.

Old 3rd March 2016, 07:03 PM   #15
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

There is no god. You have nothing.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:29 AM   #16
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

So have you cut your lawn lately? Since time began the term evolution has boggled the minds of man and just when you think you've got it all figured out, well;
Sorry to do it to you but the following is just a tiny bit of how it really is.
We as human along with other life species have evolved in conjunction with environment but one component that has slipped by us is food. The term “we are what we eat” is so true and allow me to explain it this way. When you are all tucked in tonight and its nice and quiet;

Hear and Sense Sound
Lightly scratch the top left side of your head.
The scratching you hear or what you sense is prominent at the top left side of your head.
Moving around the skull sensing this scratching you can, in your mind, hear and pinpoint the location.
A big difference in scratching the ear, now you are hearing not sensing.
Do the same at the tip of your nose, lips, tongue and behold, no sound and no sound sense.
Out of this simple experiment the possibilities are endless like why do some species have lips n noses big and small and some with no tongue at all.
Natures little safety devices allows the cow and horse to graze with out vibes of the screaming life of grass.
The alligator, snake, bird and fish to swallow and with man evolving to kill and cook bypassing life's aura that would have long ago driven him, the dog without its long snout and the cow without the large lippy nose, completely nuts.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:32 AM   #17
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

So have you cut your lawn lately? Since time began the term evolution has boggled the minds of man and just when you think you've got it all figured out, well;
Sorry to do it to you but the following is just a tiny bit of how it really is.
We as human along with other life species have evolved in conjunction with environment but one component that has slipped by us is food. The term “we are what we eat” is so true and allow me to explain it this way. When you are all tucked in tonight and its nice and quiet;

Hear and Sense Sound
Lightly scratch the top left side of your head.
The scratching you hear or what you sense is prominent at the top left side of your head.
Moving around the skull sensing this scratching you can, in your mind, hear and pinpoint the location.
A big difference in scratching the ear, now you are hearing not sensing.
Do the same at the tip of your nose, lips, tongue and behold, no sound and no sound sense.
Out of this simple experiment the possibilities are endless like why do some species have lips n noses big and small and some with no tongue at all.
Natures little safety devices allows the cow and horse to graze with out vibes of the screaming life of grass.
The alligator, snake, bird and fish to swallow and with man evolving to kill and cook bypassing life's aura that would have long ago driven him, the dog without its long snout and the cow without the large lippy nose, completely nuts.

Wow.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:35 AM   #18
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

@Gord - back at ya and for you and Toronto
Back and forth erratic earth tipping is mostly longitudinal.
What's known as the jet stream has been misunderstood . We had better get a handle on this thingy as what's been named sloppy jet stream (polar vortex) will escalate in years to come.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:37 AM   #19
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

@Gord - back at ya and for you and Toronto
Back and forth erratic earth tipping is mostly longitudinal.
What's known as the jet stream has been misunderstood . We had better get a handle on this thingy as what's been named sloppy jet stream (polar vortex) will escalate in years to come.
Dude, you're getting way off track. Stick to the topic, please.
Old 4th March 2016, 10:57 AM   #20
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Homeopathy is all about things we can't see

I just watched a documentary on Ice worms the gist being that black worms have showed up living in glacier ice. It is a mystery to researchers as to how these worms can maneuver in solid ice. I have the answer – but first

Last spring having my outside coffee I noticed worms about the same size as shown in this documentary. The bottom part of the worm was wound around the top of a blade of grass. The upper part slowly waved as if to be enticing a bird. These were not black but ivory with a black dot for a head. A strange thing happened one worm was changing its color. It produced equal black segments through out the length of its ivory body then the ivory segments turned producing a black worm. (I do have a specimen)

My take on the ice worm is that as a million years of ice melts, light is having these prehistoric worms changing color awakening from some type of hibernation.

Blow on your hand, the air will be cool.
THERMAL
Have you noticed our spring and summer to have been cold? Oh I don’t mean temperature wise, it’s been a balmy seasonal, “ask anyone” nice year. No I mean cold, cold, like when the weather man say’s it’s a balmy 22 degrease and your chilling in the breeze. Well you really are, and I’ll try and explain it this way. ---

Man discovered that temperature interacted with mercury and the thermometer was born, I know, I know this is not making sense but hang in there. The house is hot as heck so you have a fan cooling a room. Coming from the hot bathroom it’s refreshing to get back to your cooled room. The thermometer taken from the bathroom reads 40 degrease and now in the cooled room reads 38 degrease. Next day (hot as heck) the bathroom reads a hot 38 and the comfortable room with fan reads 36. Ok now this is my discovery. ---

The fan in the room is causing a reaction that has air cells chipping, in other words that one cell that produces cold from its poles is now producing cold from the co zillion poles of it’s chips.
Because Forces of Equal Evolution act Upon Forces of Equal Evolution the cold producing chips or molecules of air do not interact with the mercury of your thermometer. This explains the mystery of wind chill.

As for the ice worms -- The interaction of black and light is causing a reaction that has the many cold producing nuclei of the expanded water cells to collapse thawing the ice. As the worm leaves a thawed area chips of the water cells nucleus are influenced by AURA of surounding ice to again repell producing freezing. This leaves the impression that the worm is moving through solid ice.

Now you know why it takes so long for your snow bank to melt!
Old 4th March 2016, 11:00 AM   #21
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

[Snipped bollocks]
A fan does not cool the room. Windchill is not a mystery. It's about sweat.
Old 4th March 2016, 11:03 AM   #22
hecd2
Muse

Wow! Just wow!

When rebuilding debearings don't forget degrease.
hecd2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th March 2016, 01:19 PM   #23
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
Dude, you're getting way off track. Stick to the topic, please.
Sorry. My fault.

Bruce and I have a "history" on this forum and I was happy to see he was still alive.

And "off Track"? Bruce ?
Old 4th March 2016, 01:34 PM   #24
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Sorry. My fault.

Bruce and I have a "history" on this forum and I was happy to see he was still alive.

And "off Track"? Bruce ?
Apologies. Carry on, then.
Old 4th March 2016, 02:00 PM   #25
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
Apologies. Carry on, then.
Old 4th March 2016, 05:00 PM   #26
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

As you move through your house, you leave behind a measurable, microbial "fingerprint
As an experiment, after a brisk walk on a cool morning remove your clothing and jump into bed. It doesn’t take long before warm air is wafting from the covers. Feel your skin it will be cold.

An atomic reaction is taking place within your body changing water to what it was made from H2O (gas). This heated excreting gas is made up of miniature nuclei containing a nucleus that has all the information of its parent. Contained in that water cell that changed to gas is the complete (including Memory) make up of you.

This aura (or con zillions of you) are now on an adventure of evolution. Some of these will mutate on the body and can be detected by smell. If a bathing doesn’t take place a good magnification will show things with legs (bed mites) (probably they will be earths next dinosaur. Others of you are been dispersed where ever you are or go (its this Aura that a tracking dog homes in on).

Like Crop Circles an accumulation or Aura in a packed state can manifest into ghost. Most of these particles amalgamate with the earths centrifugal force and are taken aloft to become the nucleus of a water cell (rain drop).

The moment you die a measurable 3/4 troy ounce of your make up including memory is recycled by the brain (reverse evolution were the orbiting nuclei of the nucleus is sped up in which each cell or particle is smaller than the last).
This 3/4 ounce of energy does not stay on earth but is whisked out into space to be used some where, some time, some how by something. It comforts me to know that their will always be a part of me tucked away some where out there. Remember now, we produce such things as bed mites! (All life produces life)

Lets just hope the bed mite doesn't evolve into a species (the likes of the pine beetle) that would be requiring a little flesh with its meal of skin!
Old 4th March 2016, 06:18 PM   #27
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

As you move through your house, you leave behind a measurable, microbial "fingerprint
As an experiment, after a brisk walk on a cool morning remove your clothing and jump into bed. It doesn’t take long before warm air is wafting from the covers. Feel your skin it will be cold.

An atomic reaction is taking place within your body changing water to what it was made from H2O (gas). This heated excreting gas is made up of miniature nuclei containing a nucleus that has all the information of its parent. Contained in that water cell that changed to gas is the complete (including Memory) make up of you.

This aura (or con zillions of you) are now on an adventure of evolution. Some of these will mutate on the body and can be detected by smell. If a bathing doesn’t take place a good magnification will show things with legs (bed mites) (probably they will be earths next dinosaur. Others of you are been dispersed where ever you are or go (its this Aura that a tracking dog homes in on).

Like Crop Circles an accumulation or Aura in a packed state can manifest into ghost. Most of these particles amalgamate with the earths centrifugal force and are taken aloft to become the nucleus of a water cell (rain drop).

The moment you die a measurable 3/4 troy ounce of your make up including memory is recycled by the brain (reverse evolution were the orbiting nuclei of the nucleus is sped up in which each cell or particle is smaller than the last).
This 3/4 ounce of energy does not stay on earth but is whisked out into space to be used some where, some time, some how by something. It comforts me to know that their will always be a part of me tucked away some where out there. Remember now, we produce such things as bed mites! (All life produces life)

Lets just hope the bed mite doesn't evolve into a species (the likes of the pine beetle) that would be requiring a little flesh with its meal of skin!
Bruce. If you ever decide to visit our Universe, please let me know and I'll buy you a nice warm carlycuzinite.
Old 5th March 2016, 07:41 PM   #28
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

CBC has introduced the series Arctic Air and being away from flying and the north for quite some time enjoyed the first two episodes. They came with rags to riches; quest; comedy (confusion reigns: love triumphs); tragedy (human overreaching); rebellion; and mystery. I will add scenery and sound and just closed my eyes to the sound of the old jake coming from a pt 6 turbine hope they keep the scenery original.

Wrote my book on arctic flying, sent it out and got it back saying they did not except fiction. I think a little so called fiction would really boost ratings. I flew for Arctic Air in the sixties out of Simpson and in the Nahanni experienced some of what Admiral Richard Bryd talks of. http://www.endtimeprophecy.net/Articles/hollow-1.html
Old 5th March 2016, 07:45 PM   #29
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

1947 the USA are building the Alaska highway. Reading Byrd's log of Feb 19 1947 and knowing the area would put base camp between Fort Nelson B.C. And Watson Lake. Altho it's still winter with snow and cold it is not high arctic and he would
have compass reliability, radio communication, sun and light. Because
of no aeronautical maps at the time would not know that he was flying
into the Nahanni.
Compared to mine Byrd's experience --
taint nothing.
Old 5th March 2016, 08:17 PM   #30
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Gad, hate to do this to Yr frnd Grd. but
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...=162045&page=7
Old 5th March 2016, 08:35 PM   #31
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Gad, hate to do this to Yr frnd Grd. but
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...=162045&page=7
Definition: Self Referential. see Self Referential.
Old 5th March 2016, 09:12 PM   #32
mikado
Graduate Poster

I can't comprehend any of this...
Old 5th March 2016, 09:42 PM   #33
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by mikado View Post
I can't comprehend any of this...
Welcome to the Club.

Bruce lives in a Universe that is completely different from ours.

Hang around; he'll tell you all about it.
Old 7th March 2016, 12:50 PM   #34
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Old 7th March 2016, 12:53 PM   #35
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

All cells of earth have fire at their nucleus. When particles (aura) of our sun collide with particles (aura) of our earth we associate this as heat and light not fire.

When particles of earth collide we call this heat, light, fire.
Fire as we see it, is the collision of many small particles.

A reaction causing an atomic reaction that causes a gas (oxygen) to enter into reverse evolution where expedient cell division takes place in which each new cell is smaller than the last.

The phenomenon fire is the collision of these chaotic particles.
When some one say's your a ball of fire, well you really, really are!
Old 7th March 2016, 12:56 PM   #36
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

I realize it's hard getting your head around new STUPH but our world has and is changing, we must take hold and grasp New Science. New Science will save us, Old Science won't.

Fire and heat activated that burning piece of wood to destroy itself. The dead dry wood is on it's own in self destructing. Like spontaneous human combustion this dead wood is still producing it's own oxygen.

Talk about paranormal, the following is so simple yet it will take some to get your head around this one!!!

If you pour a little Water on Fire, fire will influence this water to change back to what it was made from. By pouring lots of water on this fire, water will dominate and change fire back to what it was made from.

So basically Fire is Water!

My discovery and invention promotes the fact 100% that;
Fire and heat activate the body to destroy itself (burn). The body does the damage NOT the flame or heat.

In a short time after a burn and cure I found that I could reactivate the injury with the heat of the Sun or the likes of dishwater temperature leaving the recipient (with their permission) again with the excruciating pain of a second-degree burn. Treating the burn again leaves the recipient with no pain after just a few minutes and just traces of a once forming blister. This demonstration uniquely leaves nothing for the skeptics------
Old 7th March 2016, 01:03 PM   #37
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Research this - LOTS of CLUES
Because of a radio interview I was contacted by James, an employee of the company producing the weekly T.V. series “Smallville”. On location I gave a short talk to a number of staff. I always do a ‘burn and cure’. I just ask if there is anyone that could stand a few seconds of pain and there is always one.

November 2001, three days after this ‘burn and cure’ a witness of this demonstration got a call informing him that a friend was in a coma with second and third degree burns of seventy percent of their body – the results of a crash on one of Vancouver’s bridges.

Knowing that he could purchase my invention at V*ia L9b5, this was Cosco’s first stop. An employee of V*ia L9b5 explained that it would be impossible for him to be able to get this in let alone using it on her. Well, Cosco is Cosco, and discretely at first he was soon holding Magic Magee to her burnt face.

Startling Cosco and the nurses, LeAnne, coming out of coma slurred, “I don’t know who you are and I don’t know what you’re doing, but please don’t stop, it feels something like music.”

A friend with Cosco was allowed to cloak up and was instructed on the use of this device. Cosco quickly went back for another Magic Magee.

Back at the Burn Centre his friend had to leave and found it awkward holding the two Magees. One of three nurses with arms folded said, “I can see what this thing is doing, let me help.”

I was advised of all this and was able to contact Cosco. LeAnne’s parents had just arrived from Alberta and I asked Cosco to arrange a meeting with them. This meeting took place at the Vancouver General Hospital, Intensive Care Unit of the Burn Centre. In the coffee room I explained the use of Magic Magee, in that after each skin graft Magic Magee would speed healing and eliminate pain and infection. To ensure that my instructions were followed I knew that I must prove Magic Magee to them and was able, in front of hospital staff, to talk LeAnne’s father into a’ burn and cure’ demonstration.

Two years prior to this I was in the interior visiting Bob and Judy. Their son and his girlfriend and Bob’s mother were also visiting. With everyone present I performed a ‘burn and cure’ on Bob’s mother.

I was asked in to meet LeAnne and was thanked dearly. A nurse spoke out and said, “You’re Mr. Voigt, you may not remember me but I met you at Bob and Judy’s and Toby and I were recently married.”

The doctors had advised LeAnne and her parents that she would be hospitalised for at least five, possibly six months. After just three weeks she was ready to go home and would have if they had not missed a burn she had at the back of her head. Not only burns, LeAnne had three amputated fingers to deal with.

Cosco and I donated a Magic Magee and holder to the Burn Centre of the Vancouver General Hospital
Old 7th March 2016, 01:07 PM   #38
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

You accompany someone that has received second and third degree burns. Impressed, you take in the efficient and orderly manner in which your loved one now rests in coma. You are completely dazzled with all the fancy machinery that they are hooked up to. Understanding all this would take years and years of study. Now in comforting words you are told that if they come out of coma and live, hospitalization would be at least six months. Now same thing with Magic Magee - Two guys jump out of an ambulance with a box of things hollering at you and others to hold this here and hold that there. You are crying because as you and three commandeered others manipulate to all fit into the ambulance, you have dropped the damn thing on your big toe and it really hurts bad. The Magee’s have stopped the progression of sepsis, speeded up epithelialization and your loved one is without pain; "shock and coma" being a non-issue. (P.S. Had you placed the center of a Magee to your toe, pain would have diminished in seconds!!) Arriving at the hospital frazzled, you and your loved one, along with strangers, no sympathy, and a cold cup of coffee are like others waiting their turn. After hours and hours of abuse (which you have probably instigated) your loved one is finally checked in and after a few skin grafts and just a few days is sent home. At this time the only way that I can effectively have you understand Magic Magee technology is to grunt and point!!!
Old 7th March 2016, 01:12 PM   #39
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

I carry a Magic Magee in my back pack and transportation for me is by an electric bike. On a country road I witnessed a lady coming down the hill take a face forward terrible fall. To her aid she explained ankle and shoulder injuries and I could see that shock was also a problem. Trying not to show my emotions of having a captive audience (no traffic, secretary or security guards) I calmly explained what I was about to do with the device I was extracting from my back pack. After quite some time, suffering now not from her injuries but what you have been in the last few posts, a truck finally came by and would take her home. I offered to let her borrow the Magee but she assured me that every thing was just fine. I mentioned that she was not fine and that she would be reactivating her injuries and explained where I lived and that she could take me up on my offer. She did and is now another Magic Magee person.
Old 7th March 2016, 01:29 PM   #40
alexi_drago
Graduate Poster

Did the magic magee manage to regrow LeAnnes fingers?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology