ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 7th March 2016, 01:41 PM   #41
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alexi_drago View Post
Did the magic magee manage to regrow LeAnnes fingers?
This seems relevant:

Cadbury's cuts number of Fingers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...rom-packs.html

Maybe MR Magee can restore them?
Old 7th March 2016, 06:23 PM   #42
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Science has been experimenting with cloning and they have not realized that there is a cell orbiting nuclei speed difference between young and old cells. The longevity of Dolly the Sheep is minimal and will find the same of cells produced by ‘T’ cells of maturity. Science, however, has realized that Stem Cells from our babies work better and won’t realize why until they read my paper.

Hair follicles contain stem cells.
The same would be found in cuticles of the fingernail – The thing here is that to grow new STUPH, cell division must take place. Fast orbiting nucleus nuclei such as fetus, hair follicle or fingernail cuticle (instigating cell division) would help in cell division of cells in a packed state.

Because of inflammation again causing cell packing, the success rate of this will be low.
No matter what is used, AURA of adjoining cells will influence and change (clone) the new substance (as long as it’s same species).
The big problem is controlling inflammation.

All that AURA of an amputee that is just going to waste, is now, with the help of New Technology (Magic Magee) and a open minded surgeon, is capable of growing a new limb or whatever and stem cells of any kind are not required!
Bruce Voigt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2016, 10:46 PM   #43
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Maniac MageeWP
Old 8th March 2016, 03:15 AM   #44
fagin
Illuminator

Where do you get this STUPH?
Old 8th March 2016, 09:20 AM   #45
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Maurice Ledifficile View Post
Maniac MageeWP
Magic Magee was shut down and replaced with Maniac Magee.
Try -- Magic Magee Healing Device
Bruce Voigt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th March 2016, 09:21 AM   #46
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Where do you get this STUPH?
Comments -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dEwpqd_aFk
Old 8th March 2016, 09:23 AM   #47
Maurice Ledifficile
Lost in translation

Originally Posted by Bruce Voigt View Post
Magic Magee was shut down and replaced with Maniac Magee.
Try -- Magic Magee Healing Device
No, thanks.
Old 14th December 2016, 11:46 AM   #48
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

fagin try http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...a_hueca_2d.htm
Google is celebrating 105 years since Roald Amundsen arrived at the South Pole
email-Hey man, when you get a chance, can you send me the ancestry details that you have on your mom and your mom’s parents?
Your grandmothers name, band
Your grandfathers info
Your moms name
Where you were born

Hi Chris – IN THE BEGINNING (joke
All through my early life hearing from my mother and relatives bits and pieces (that were not important enough to remember) in regards to Admiral Richard Byrd. At about age twelve my mother took me aside to fill me in about not being Bruce Richard Hannon but being Richard Bruce Voigt (named after Byrd) with now knowing about a step father and step sisters and feeling really sorry for myself took it upon myself to run away from home (couple nights in the garage of a friend then jumped on a train heading east. I was discovered asleep and awoke in the mail car, dropped off to authority at Revelstoke.

So through the years found that my grandparents, Mom and Pop Dixon (Pop fresh over from Norway) raised a family in Dawson Creek my mother older sister and two brothers then moving to Edmonton.
Enter computer internet and discovered that Byrd was somehow related to Pocahontas and knowing my grand mother was from this north east USA area found it amazing that my mother, aunt and uncles had the same features of this tribe.
At the time of my big D (divorce) with horses bordered up at Walter Ulanskies and tripping all over your ghost bounced into the Village Green Mall to see my grandmother sitting waiting to be picked up (had no idea that she was in BC) I knelt beside and putting my arm around her she exclaimed who are you and I said I am your grandson Bruce. Now talk about ghosts she was residing and being looked after by relatives of my aunt who lived back of or next to one of your relatives. Gad they to may be related to Pocahontas

Oh , born in Edmonton and my last lady Marilynne was born not March 2/41 but March 5/41 at the same hospital Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I looked up Richard Byrd … big write up on the dude on Wikipedia …
Old 14th December 2016, 04:15 PM   #49
fagin
Illuminator

Er um ok.
Old 16th December 2016, 12:34 AM   #50
Planigale
Master Poster

Mod Info These posts have been split and/or copied from the Homoeopathy thread.
Posted By:Agatha

This one will knock your socks off -- google- the magic magee healing device

Nutrition is the aftermath of the digestive system and is the spirit of what was eaten.
Homeopathy by passes the digestive system!
----------

Oxygen is the main ingredient of bubbles in your spittle, the foam of rough water, the fizzies in your pop, yes lets mention pop. Coca-Cola was not brought to the world as a soft drink but was introduced as a medication. Unbeknownst to them this is the reason why.

Was in with my wife when she had our child and she figured I needed the Oxygen more than her so had a chance to experience the high of pure Oxygen. This was introduce to my body through the lungs, the Oxygen of a soft drink or beer is introduced to the body by the digestive system. Now think about this for a minute;

What if we just by passed the lungs and stomach (the drug addicts do) Well the pop companies are not going to stand for that and will influence the Govt liquor board to initiate another law. In the mean time, injection sites in the schools might be something to think about!

Hey don't laugh, have you ever added pop, nicotine, beer directly to the blood and as you think about what's in that flue shot, you can quit your sneering.

Future News head lines;
The Coca-Cola Patch has eliminated World Drug Wars
My guess is that your wife did not get oxygen during childbirth. There are good reasons not to give oxygen unless needed in which case you should not have taken it from her. More likely this was nitrous oxide (gas and air), a mild anaesthetic often inhaled during childbirth for pain relieving effects (famously administered to Queen Victoria - legitimising the right of women to pain relief in labour). So you got high on Nitrous.
Planigale is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th December 2016, 09:48 AM   #51
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

You have pain, you take drugs, you become addicted. At this day and age side effects are well documented. Bloody well time for a change! http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/322059781.html
Old 29th December 2016, 12:32 PM   #52
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

You have pain, you take drugs, you become addicted. At this day and age side effects are well documented. Bloody well time for a change! http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/322059781.html
quote; Recent research shows that American doctors are still over-prescribing many different kinds of drugs especially antibiotics and opioid pain killers, despite repeated calls for prudence. While psychiatric drug prescriptions have increased, mental health in the U.S. is declining. Suicide rates are at a 30-year high and mental disorders are now the second most common cause of disability
Old 3rd March 2017, 02:37 PM   #53
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

quote; Recent research shows that American doctors are still over-prescribing many different kinds of drugs especially antibiotics and opioid pain killers, despite repeated calls for prudence. While psychiatric drug prescriptions have increased, mental health in the U.S. is declining. Suicide rates are at a 30-year high and mental disorders are now the second most common cause of disability
Little update http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...2017-1.4005734
Old 13th March 2017, 09:53 AM   #54
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Magic Magee is a healing device that allows a very mild magnetic force to
deeply penetrate the body.
Among other things depression is eliminated when placed on the forehead
(minds eye).
A humanitarian is required to volunteer preferably retired no longer needing financial assistance. Must hold a licence in alternative health. You will be trained to Magic Magee Healing Device technology. This technology is now accepted within Canada's health authority and will be accepted by Ladysmith Community Health Centre. I would be supplying free of charge the units needed. You might go to my face book and down to burn and cure brucevoigtdiscoverer@shaw.ca

validation is sweet

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
Island Health physicians are excited to begin offering a new form of treatment for mental health patients this year thanks to the support of several generous donors. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) is a non-invasive method which uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain. The treatment has been found useful for improving symptoms of depression for patients who don’t respond well to or cannot tolerate psychiatric medications.

“Bringing rTMS treatment to Vancouver Island will help treat neuropsychiatric conditions for clients where other treatment options have not worked,” said Dr. Wei-Yi Song, Island Health rTMS Physician Lead. “Providing patients with this additional option for treatment will enhance access to mental health services, improve flow, increase quality of care and allow more personal choice of care for service users.”

The rTMS Machine was funded through the Victoria Hospitals Foundation by generous community members at a cost of $87,000. The treatment will be based at Royal Jubilee Hospital and will be used for clients in Psychiatric Emergency Services, Adult and Senior’s Mental Health In-Patient units, and a variety of Outpatient and Community Outreach units.

Because rTMS is a new and highly specialized form of treatment, providing patients with this kind of care requires intensive training and orientation for our medical teams. Back in October 2015, Bell Let’s Talk generously donated $20,000 to support physician training, enabling Island Health staff to attend world-class seminars at Harvard University and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto.

The Victoria Hospitals Foundation would like to sincerely thank Bell Let’s Talk and the generous community members who supported this project. This new form of treatment will make a significant difference to mental health patients on Vancouver Island for years to come.
Old 13th March 2017, 03:31 PM   #55
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

(minds eye).
A humanitarian is required to volunteer preferably retired no longer needing financial assistance. Must hold a licence in alternative health. You will be trained to Magic Magee Healing Device technology. This technology is now accepted within Canada's health authority and will be accepted by Ladysmith Community Health Centre. I would be supplying free of charge the units needed. You might go to my face book and down to burn and cure brucevoigtdiscoverer@shaw.ca

validation is sweet

Island Health physicians are excited to begin offering a new form of treatment for mental health patients this year thanks to the support of several generous donors. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) is a non-invasive method which uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain. The treatment has been found useful for improving symptoms of depression for patients who don’t respond well to or cannot tolerate psychiatric medications.

“Bringing rTMS treatment to Vancouver Island will help treat neuropsychiatric conditions for clients where other treatment options have not worked,” said Dr. Wei-Yi Song, Island Health rTMS Physician Lead. “Providing patients with this additional option for treatment will enhance access to mental health services, improve flow, increase quality of care and allow more personal choice of care for service users.”

The rTMS Machine was funded through the Victoria Hospitals Foundation by generous community members at a cost of $87,000. The treatment will be based at Royal Jubilee Hospital and will be used for clients in Psychiatric Emergency Services, Adult and Senior’s Mental Health In-Patient units, and a variety of Outpatient and Community Outreach units.

Because rTMS is a new and highly specialized form of treatment, providing patients with this kind of care requires intensive training and orientation for our medical teams. Back in October 2015, Bell Let’s Talk generously donated $20,000 to support physician training, enabling Island Health staff to attend world-class seminars at Harvard University and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto.

The Victoria Hospitals Foundation would like to sincerely thank Bell Let’s Talk and the generous community members who supported this project. This new form of treatment will make a significant difference to mental health patients on Vancouver Island for years to come.
That's quite a load there. And most silliness says the ME is the pineal gland.
That runs it to 15!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2017, 10:18 AM   #56
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

VALIDAYTION IS SWEET
fuelair -- Years ago I spent time with different scientists at Stanford University, listen to one of my disclosures

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/don-t...ared-1.4008567
Old 14th March 2017, 11:31 AM   #57
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Hydrogen as metal/having metallic properties (under specific circumstances) is not at all unknown to me. Love and have taught both chem and physics.

The mind's eye is the problem part. That is a paranormal concept - and is most often associated with and supposedly located on or claimed to be the pineal gland. No idea why, psychic stuff as reality is not one of my things!!!!

Wash this space!

fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2017, 11:35 AM   #58
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

More from quick search: https://www.quora.com/After-producti...-or-metastable

This seems interesting by me!!!

Wash this space!

Old 14th March 2017, 02:16 PM   #59
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Science has been experimenting with cloning and they have not realized that there is a cell orbiting nuclei speed difference between young and old cells. The longevity of Dolly the Sheep is minimal and will find the same of cells produced by ‘T’ cells of maturity. Science, however, has realized that Stem Cells from our babies work better and won’t realize why until they read my paper.

Hair follicles contain stem cells.
The same would be found in cuticles of the fingernail – The thing here is that to grow new STUPH, cell division must take place. Fast orbiting nucleus nuclei such as fetus, hair follicle or fingernail cuticle (instigating cell division) would help in cell division of cells in a packed state.

Because of inflammation again causing cell packing, the success rate of this will be low.
No matter what is used, AURA of adjoining cells will influence and change (clone) the new substance (as long as it’s same species).
The big problem is controlling inflammation.

All that AURA of an amputee that is just going to waste, is now, with the help of New Technology (Magic Magee) and a open minded surgeon, is capable of growing a new limb or whatever and stem cells of any kind are not required!
You would agree that we as humans are a reproducing species and so to the tree, dog, bird, fish etc but Did You Know our universe, sun, moon, and everything of earth is also a species!
A bit about my discovery of CELL DIVISION! …
The cell has a nucleus with chips (nuclei) of itself in orbit.
Horizontally to the nuclei orbit, chips (with the make up of the nucleus) are flung out to produce a pole on each side of the orbit.
The cell and all its chips contain the complete make up of the species.
The nuclei orbit speed and maturity will determine the strength needed for the poles to pull the cell apart. The nuclei at a pole with all the information of the nucleus of the cell centers to the mass producing a new nucleus with its orbiting chips. (CERN particles!)
The cell earth with one orbit, rock with two some minerals and all life with three (hexagon) and a new species (BRAIN) with four.
fuelair -- the how and why of this is off topic -- my fault
Old 14th March 2017, 02:40 PM   #60
Beady
Philosopher

Are you replying to yourself?

Really?

This signature is intended to irritate people.
Old 14th March 2017, 06:17 PM   #61
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Beady read slower
Old 15th March 2017, 11:01 AM   #62
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

@Gord - back at ya and for you and Toronto
Back and forth erratic earth tipping is mostly longitudinal.
What's known as the jet stream has been misunderstood . We had better get a handle on this thingy as what's been named sloppy jet stream (polar vortex) will escalate in years to come.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...torm-1.4025561
VALIDAYTION IS SWEET
Old 15th March 2017, 12:09 PM   #63
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Smile

I realize it's hard getting your head around new STUPH but our world has and is changing, we must take hold and grasp New Science. New Science will save us, Old Science won't.

Fire and heat activated that burning piece of wood to destroy itself. The dead dry wood is on it's own in self destructing. Like spontaneous human combustion this dead wood is still producing it's own oxygen.

Talk about paranormal, the following is so simple yet it will take some to get your head around this one!!!

If you pour a little Water on Fire, fire will influence this water to change back to what it was made from. By pouring lots of water on this fire, water will dominate and change fire back to what it was made from.

So basically Fire is Water!

My discovery and invention promotes the fact 100% that;
Fire and heat activate the body to destroy itself (burn). The body does the damage NOT the flame or heat.

In a short time after a burn and cure I found that I could reactivate the injury with the heat of the Sun or the likes of dishwater temperature leaving the recipient (with their permission) again with the excruciating pain of a second-degree burn. Treating the burn again leaves the recipient with no pain after just a few minutes and just traces of a once forming blister. This demonstration uniquely leaves nothing for the skeptics------
My cat Ted and me may seem off topic but what I recently noticed was static electricity is acting different. Most of us know about the sparks taking off a wool sweater or

sliding across the carpet terrorizing a sister by touching her on the nose. No this is different as it now takes so little in patting Ted to create a snap. We are in times where

fire is running ramped across the Globe (flat earth). We come up with all kinds of reasons for this like its hot, dry, arson etc. But I can say that our world has become more volatile. So what I need is some smart guys to figure out how to minimise the reaction.

What I do not want is VALIDAYTION IS SWEET when spontaneous human combustion starts running rampant
Old 17th March 2017, 11:10 AM   #64
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=619625
My cat Ted and me may seem off topic but what I recently noticed was static electricity is acting different. Most of us know about the sparks taking off a wool sweater or
sliding across the carpet terrorizing a sister by touching her on the nose. No this is different as it now takes so little in patting Ted to create a snap. We are in times where
fire is running ramped across the Globe (flat earth). We come up with all kinds of reasons for this like its hot, dry, arson etc. But I can say that our world has become more volatile. So what I need is some smart guys to figure out how to minimise the reaction.
What I do not want is VALIDAYTION IS SWEET when spontaneous human combustion starts running rampant
And Just this AM http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...a-1.4029221?ll
Old 17th March 2017, 11:17 AM   #65
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...a-1.4029221?ll
This will explain the green -- Colors of the Sky
Blue, Orange, Green “GREEN”
Only once have I experienced the inside of an active cumulonimbus cloud.
Flying the clocks at about five thousand feet I was met with heavy turbulence, deafening thunder and lightening all around the aircraft – close enough to touch.
At about the time a decision was made to somehow get the hell out of this, I broke out into a humongous cavern. It was medium light getting lighter in elevation, the colour being an eerie green-grey.
It was dead calm and I will swear that the drone of the engines were one half of normal.
I would be enjoying this fantastic experience but for the fact that the ‘outy’ was going to be like the ‘iny’ – and it was.
Guess that I can claim to have flown an aircraft through a Black Hole! “WOW”
Old 17th March 2017, 12:05 PM   #66
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Landing on a vibrant turquoise lake for drinking water you will find the water clear not green. Black cloud, black wave tis all about particles.
Old 17th March 2017, 04:35 PM   #67
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Beady read slower
For any topic, the how and why is the heart of the topic. And the research and science that applies to the topic also is. Absent those, many topics are incapable of having functional discussions made concerning them!!!!

Wash this space!

Old 17th March 2017, 04:44 PM   #68
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

You would agree that we as humans are a reproducing species and so to the tree, dog, bird, fish etc but Did You Know our universe, sun, moon, and everything of earth is also a species!
A bit about my discovery of CELL DIVISION! …
The cell has a nucleus with chips (nuclei) of itself in orbit.
Horizontally to the nuclei orbit, chips (with the make up of the nucleus) are flung out to produce a pole on each side of the orbit.
The cell and all its chips contain the complete make up of the species.
The nuclei orbit speed and maturity will determine the strength needed for the poles to pull the cell apart. The nuclei at a pole with all the information of the nucleus of the cell centers to the mass producing a new nucleus with its orbiting chips. (CERN particles!)
The cell earth with one orbit, rock with two some minerals and all life with three (hexagon) and a new species (BRAIN) with four.
That is completely and absolutely false and is not possibly the result of any application of science/scientific research. It would, by the way, be wonderful if you want belief in that rubbish to publish in a legitimate peer reviewed journal all the experiments and all their results you did that clearly demonstrated what you claim. I will be waiting with baited* breath for those results on publication.

Note: Journals which charge you to publish whatever you wish and do not have a peer review system do not count as no real scientist or interested amateur would read them or believe them.

In addition, nothing in the MA or other policies here allow anyone but mods to decide what is off topic in a thread. And, the above cannot possibly be off topic in a discussion of claims about something in the sciences. Hope this helps!!!!!!

Wash this space!

Old 17th March 2017, 04:46 PM   #69
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Note: on above, I know bated and baited. And used the one I meant!!!

Wash this space!

Old 18th March 2017, 09:09 AM   #70
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

fuelair -- thanks (I think
Discovering that a patent sets Piracy in motion. I suggest (if your not wealthy) spending approximately one hundred and fifty dollars to initiate a patent. Once you receive your file # abandon the patent thus saving lots of money that you didn't have anyway. This will protect you of Law suits from the pirates.

Sit back and wait. If your invention is brilliant it won't be long before a pirate (that has lots of money) improves or changes your idea and files his own patent.

Millions have now been spent bringing your invention to fruition and you can easily (with all that free advertising) go out and sell your improved prototypes.

As an example

SKATE WALKERS --- Canada patent file #2,116,091

To raise money I contacted a large sport firm to sell them this patent. I was ignored and a year later came across my invention all improved in nice packaging with patent pending retailing for fifteen dollars.

Well my heart sank and I really needed a cup of coffee.

I rationalized it this way. They have spent mega bucks on dies, production, packaging etc. I will sit back and wait till these become popular then re approach these people to buy my patent advising them that I could produce my prototype like pop corn and put them in 7 ELEVEN retailing at $3.75 a pr.
Old 18th March 2017, 10:22 AM   #71
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

fuelair -- The difference between post #54 and #70 is I am 76 years of age recovering from two major strokes and as of about 25 years ago no longer needing money decided to pass something priceless on to you at no charge.
Old 18th March 2017, 12:13 PM   #72
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

fuelair -- The difference between post #54 and #70 is I am 76 years of age recovering from two major strokes and as of about 25 years ago no longer needing money decided to pass something priceless on to you at no charge.
I am 70 and survived cancer but that does not change science. What you claim to have discovered is not a real thing and would not even be considered by a scientist in Biology, Chemistry or Physics because nothing you wrote is real Chemistry, Biology or Physics. If and only If you or someone else has done hard research and experiments with equipment and other materials that would be absolutely necessary for observation of what you claim and would be very, very, very, hard to get and extremely expensive!!!!! And following such you would need to expose it to real scientists (the peers I noted) and, with no offense, unless you somehow were successful, your paper would be laughed out of existence!!!!!

What you have passed on has no provable validity (and I am being kind in phrasing it that way) - unless you show your work!!!!! In a way that is valid in any scientific field!!!

Wash this space!

Old 18th March 2017, 06:02 PM   #73
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

(minds eye).

validation is sweet

fuelair read slower
Old 18th March 2017, 06:36 PM   #74
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Bruce Voigt Posted: Sep 18 2008, 04:37 PM

I assume that this Forum will be reaching young people in pursuit of an education.

The education taught is what will be needed to advance or secure a comfortable financial future.

This thread is not to disrupt your education but is meant to prod an educated person into the capability of changing things of our world for the better. I believe that by knowing the truth of what is taught through Education and Science will allow this.

PS - Student Loans sending people into years of debt is a bummer. With education selling the wrong bill of goods you might just try and get your money back!
Old 20th March 2017, 02:20 PM   #75
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

We know the difference between real science/education and a fluff job!!!

Wash this space!

Old 20th March 2017, 07:00 PM   #76
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Bloody well time for a change! http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/322059781.html
Bloody well time for us to learn about a new nut (not even a quack ) setting out to kill cancer patients with treatments that cannot work !

Here we have a Victor Voigt and the insanely named "Magic Magee Healing Tool" using the inanity of magnetic "magic".

Luckily Victor Voigt has made it clear that his gadget is deluded and so should not get any patients to kill.

Without evidence we have what looks like a lie about "This technology is now accepted within Canada's health authority". A possible lie of "and will be accepted by Ladysmith Community Health Centre" So:
21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: List the Canadian health authorities who have accepted "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology.
21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: A source for the Ladysmith Community Health Centre using the "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology please.
and of course:
21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: Please list the clinical trials that have shown "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology to cure cancer.

ETA: So follow the OP suggestion and google the magic magee healing device. We get Bruce Voigt touting the device in another thread on 28 April 2011 - almost 6 years ago. Basically non-science that the device will "stabilize and slow nuclei orbital speeds of both healthy and cancerous cells".
And then: I've had the Magic Magee in my life now for 10 years.

That suggests that the Victor Voigt and his crackpot device has been around for at least 16 years. So the question is: Has Victor Voigt treated, cured, harmed or maybe killed any cancer patients over those 16 years?

Last edited by Reality Check; 20th March 2017 at 07:19 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 10:20 AM   #77
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

Fake News !
My name is Bruce Voigt https://www.facebook.com/bruce.voigt.7
Old 21st March 2017, 01:27 PM   #78
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

My name is Bruce Voigt.
We can read Bruce Voigt !
The deluded nut aiming to kill cancer patients is called Victor Voigt.
The questions to remove the implication of lies in your posts remain unanswered.
21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: List the Canadian health authorities who have accepted "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology.
21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: A source for the Ladysmith Community Health Centre using the "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology please.

21 March 2017 Bruce Voigt: Please list the clinical trials that have shown "Magic Magee Healing Tool" technology to cure cancer (over the last at least 16 years!)
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2017, 07:44 PM   #79
Bruce Voigt
Critical Thinker

(minds eye).

validation is sweet

I Bruce Voigt do not hide behind fake names and would like to know your mentality. So Reality Check give us something oh and one more thing answer yes or no. Do you still beat your wife?
Old 21st March 2017, 08:31 PM   #80
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

You may have missed the "election" responsible for much of that!!!!!!!!!!

Wash this space!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology