ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Bob Gimlin , Patterson-Gimlin film , Roger Patterson

Old Today, 04:06 PM   #2281
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by ChrisBFRPKY View Post
Perhaps you guys should use your search feature next time you don't understand something I type. It'd prevent alot of wasted bandwidth here. Chris B.

Perhaps you should stop lying.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:59 PM   #2282
Cervelo
Muse

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Are you seeing too many or too few toes?
Well they are both supposed to to be the same aren't they?
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:20 PM   #2283
John Nowak
Thinker

Originally Posted by ChrisBFRPKY View Post
Perhaps you guys should use your search feature next time you don't understand something I type. It'd prevent alot of wasted bandwidth here. Chris B.
Seriously, do you think this is some sort of impressive victory on your part? I found it. You didn't.
John Nowak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:30 PM   #2284
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Cervelo View Post
Well they are both supposed to to be the same aren't they?
I'll try again.

How many toes does the plaster cast have?

How many toes does the costume foot have?
Old Today, 05:57 PM   #2285
Cervelo
Muse

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I'll try again.

How many toes does the plaster cast have?

How many toes does the costume foot have?
Can you count?
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:53 PM   #2286
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

What example of the costume foot are you referring to?

Prove your computer is not a wimp ! Join Team 13232 !
Skeptical Greg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:55 PM   #2287
The Shrike
Illuminator

Cervelo, are you asserting that there is a different number of toes on Patty than there are on Patty's alleged footprints? If the answer is yes, I have a follow-up question: Are you experiencing the munchies about now?
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:05 PM   #2288
Cervelo
Muse

Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
Cervelo, are you asserting that there is a different number of toes on Patty than there are on Patty's alleged footprints? If the answer is yes, I have a follow-up question: Are you experiencing the munchies about now?
Good grief guys it was a simple question...why don't you all go pound sand if ya can't be asinine about it
Old Today, 07:08 PM   #2289
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cervelo View Post
Good grief guys it was a simple question...why don't you all go pound sand if ya can't be asinine about it
Well, there's nothing to connect that track with that foot, except for the word of a con-man.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:44 PM   #2290
ChrisBFRPKY
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Perhaps you should stop lying.
Troll much?

notta
Opposed to popular belief that "notta"="nada"

notta actually is taken from the phrase "not a thing"

In short, notta just "not a" smacked together.
Hey Bill what you doin?

Notta damn thing, Greg.
by Ryan H October 12, 2004

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=notta

Are we learning yet?
Chris B.

Originally Posted by John Nowak View Post
Seriously, do you think this is some sort of impressive victory on your part? I found it. You didn't.
Congratulations. You've confirmed I was absolutely correct about something I posted, knew, and explained. As I said, all it takes is a quick search and you seem to be the only one here capable of such, so my post wasn't intended for/at you specifically. It was moreover intended for the poster above who'd rather foolishly call someone a liar than type in a simple internet search.
Chris B.
One could choose to be civil though and still disagree. For example, since I know Bigfoot does exist, I don't call others "idiot" just because they're uneducated on the subject and share a different view based on that lack of experience. Chris B.
ChrisBFRPKY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal