ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jewish conspiracies , vaccine conspiracies

Old 1st October 2020, 02:18 AM   #41
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Netanyahu's Israel, along with Trump's Jewish supporters, are embracing a guardian angel, fascism, that they have no business associating with. They will wake up to demons tomorrow! Just wait until the next GOP US President, and there will be one soon enough, is not at all constrained by Jewish family ties and can give full echo to fascist ideology across the board. Lookout.

I do not believe in the death penalty, but Netanyahu should be hanged in effigy on a daily basis for at least a century.
Old 1st October 2020, 05:22 AM   #42
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
It would not be Jesus.
His father was a Jew, his mother was a Jew and he attended Jewish temple.

I’m going to go for “What is Judaism, for $200”.
And he appeared to see himself as Jewish, as in “I came to fulfill the law...”

https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm

Current day Jews just think he got it wrong (those who believe he was a historical figure).

But given 2000 years of debate I brought this up more as humor than anything else.

Last edited by Giordano; 1st October 2020 at 05:43 AM.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 05:40 AM   #43
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes View Post
Netanyahu's Israel, along with Trump's Jewish supporters, are embracing a guardian angel, fascism, that they have no business associating with. They will wake up to demons tomorrow! Just wait until the next GOP US President, and there will be one soon enough, is not at all constrained by Jewish family ties and can give full echo to fascist ideology across the board. Lookout.

I do not believe in the death penalty, but Netanyahu should be hanged in effigy on a daily basis for at least a century.
I used to be proud that Jews, of all people, particularly understood fascism and fought against it. Many civil right workers were Jewish, some died in the South in the 1960s for it. Many Jewish politicians and judges have been important advocates for civil rights. I think most Jews still are. Trump doesn’t poll well among USA Jews, eg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-...-survey-finds/

and Netanyahu only gains a majority in Israel due to the support of Jewish religious fundamentalists just as Trump due to Christian fundamentalists in the USA.

All that said it hurts me very deeply that any Jews support either monster. There is no fixing stupid.

Last edited by Giordano; 1st October 2020 at 06:46 AM.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 05:51 AM   #44
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by EHocking View Post
It would not be Jesus.
His father was a Jew, his mother was a Jew and he attended Jewish temple.

Iím going to go for ďWhat is Judaism, for $200Ē.
What is your evidence? Most folk would say that you either

a) have none and are blowing smoke, rejecting the commonly accepted Jesus as Early Unitarian theory
b) rely on internal evidence of the bible, and are spectacularly wrong on your claimed paternity.
c) are not familiar with the Dashing Roman Centurion paternal hypothesis
or most likely d) you don't recognize some obvious kidding
Old 1st October 2020, 06:57 AM   #45
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
What is your evidence? Most folk would say that you either

a) have none and are blowing smoke, rejecting the commonly accepted Jesus as Early Unitarian theory
b) rely on internal evidence of the bible, pand are spectacularly wrong on your claimed paternity.
c) are not familiar with the Dashing Roman Centurion paternal hypothesis
or most likely d) you don't recognize some obvious kidding
Maybe too subtle. Although I will allow the question of if the Old Testament God was Jewish...😁
Old 1st October 2020, 07:09 AM   #46
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
Maybe too subtle. Although I will allow the question of if the Old Testament God was Jewish...😁
Based on the hyper-sexualized nature of many Old Testament tales, and reliance on fierce unreasonable punishment for ordinary behaviors, Imma go with He is Catholic. In support, I present this treatise from Zappa, Franklin et al:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Not that it's relevant. I just like Joe's Garage.
Old 1st October 2020, 07:25 AM   #47
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
No.
Oh dear.
Where's Shatner when you really, really need him?

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 07:29 AM   #48
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
Oh wow.

"The Canon Luke Hypothesis, sometimes simply The Bigger Luke Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that within the Star Wars universe and canon there does indeed exist a version of Luke Skywalker that is slightly larger than a posited regular Luke Skywalker, or Luke Prime.

The Hamill Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that there exists an uncredited Mark Hamill look-alike who was used in certain scenes of the original trilogy for undisclosed reasons and whose identity has yet to be determined."

Luke Prime. Awesome
I loved that Lando, being a gambler and card sharp, might have "the best eyesight in the galaxy".
WTaF!

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 08:08 AM   #49
rockysmith76
Banned

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Mind you, it's still more efficient than chemtrails.

Dave
still more infrastructure required factoring in all the towers though
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 08:15 AM   #50
rockysmith76
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I don't have 4G yet where I live.

Thank you, Jews.
You're stuck with doomsday lite.
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 08:24 AM   #51
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rockysmith76 View Post
You're stuck with doomsday lite.
...and AOL dial-up becomes, by extension, the Promised Land. This is how we know there is no God.
Old 1st October 2020, 08:30 AM   #52
Armitage72
Illuminator

Trump doesnít poll well among USA Jews, eg

I wonder if that can be in part because he doesn't seem to consider them part of the US, with his repeated references to Israel being "their country" and Netanyahu being "their leader".
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 08:59 AM   #53
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I wonder if that can be in part because he doesn't seem to consider them part of the US, with his repeated references to Israel being "their country" and Netanyahu being "their leader".
Most USA Jews find it extraordinarily insulting... and scary. I am an American and in my case don’t identify at all with Israel. Almost all other USA Jews also feel they are Americans first and foremost, although some do secondarily identify with or are proud of Israel. In either case suggestions that we are not as loyal to America as any other citizen, such as Irish Americans, is fundamentally insulting.

The scary part of course is just that. That we are accused of not being “true” citizens who might obey a foreign entity. This idea fueled and fuels aspects of Nazism.

Admittedly it’s not just Jews. Probably some here recall that JFK and other Catholic politician’s loyalty to the USA vs the Pope used to be questioned.

And Trump sees it as a complement! What an idiot at all levels.
Old 1st October 2020, 09:17 AM   #54
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

I used to be proud that Jews, of all people, particularly understood fascism and fought against it. Many civil right workers were Jewish, some died in the South in the 1960s for it. Many Jewish politicians and judges have been important advocates for civil rights. I think most Jews still are. Trump doesnít poll well among USA Jews, eg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-...-survey-finds/

and Netanyahu only gains a majority in Israel due to the support of Jewish religious fundamentalists just as Trump due to Christian fundamentalists in the USA.

All that said it hurts me very deeply that any Jews support either monster. There is no fixing stupid.
This actually gives me great pain, and is unfathomable, one of the greatest mysteries of our times. I happen to have been a long, long time supporter of Israel, but golly, now. It must be that when minds close, all reason ends.
Old 1st October 2020, 09:17 AM   #55
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Why not?
The moment I figure out a way to articulate my misgivings, I'll let you know.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 09:23 AM   #56
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Admittedly itís not just Jews. Probably some here recall that JFK and other Catholic politicianís loyalty to the USA vs the Pope used to be questioned.
Kind of interesting that hasn't come up with Biden!
Old 1st October 2020, 09:43 AM   #57
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Kind of interesting that hasn't come up with Biden!
Right.

especially since the Pope still owes Trump an apology.
Old 1st October 2020, 10:43 AM   #58
RolandRat
Muse

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
The moment I figure out a way to articulate my misgivings, I'll let you know.
It's all good, I kinda get what you meant by it. I just thought on a platform that has threads ranging from holocaust denial through to cannibal paedophiles that send teen-aged sex slaves to Mars, this one wouldn't cause much of a ripple
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 11:47 AM   #59
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Oh wow.

"The Canon Luke Hypothesis, sometimes simply The Bigger Luke Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that within the Star Wars universe and canon there does indeed exist a version of Luke Skywalker that is slightly larger than a posited regular Luke Skywalker, or Luke Prime.

The Hamill Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that there exists an uncredited Mark Hamill look-alike who was used in certain scenes of the original trilogy for undisclosed reasons and whose identity has yet to be determined."

Luke Prime. Awesome
I had always understood that Hamill had been injured while filming "Corvette Summer" between "Star Wars" and "Empire" and there were some scenes he needed his stunt double for early in the filming due to his injuries.
Old 1st October 2020, 11:54 AM   #60
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I had always understood that Hamill had been injured while filming "Corvette Summer" between "Star Wars" and "Empire" and there were some scenes he needed his stunt double for early in the filming due to his injuries.
I had always understood people to be ******* nuts and post whatever crazy ass thing pops into their heads and based on the Infinite Monkey theory, would find thousands of reassuring kindred spirits
Old 1st October 2020, 01:32 PM   #61
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
I had always understood people to be ******* nuts and post whatever crazy ass thing pops into their heads and based on the Infinite Monkey theory, would find thousands of reassuring kindred spirits
And you say all this without a shred of evidence or support in the literature? I think Zappa, Franklin et al would be ashamed at your lack of scholarly effort.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 01:34 PM   #62
RolandRat
Muse

That might work except they use dialogue from A New Hope to support it. Specifically, "Aren't you a little short to be Stormtrooper?"
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st October 2020, 03:26 PM   #63
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
Wrong, he was in fact a "Very Naughty Boy"
Wasn’t that his parents next door neighbour’s kid?
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 01:49 PM   #64
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

"The forced vaccine contains 5G receptors which will allow the Jews to train 5G directly on any person and amp up the 5G, microwaving the person until they are killed. The 5G microwaves cause the body to produce isosomes which are the same isosomes the Jews virus test detects. This is all proven. Thus, the Jews will say the cause of death was the virus, after the Jews murdered them with 5G.

The Jews vaccine changes DNA so that the DNA itself will produce any proteins that the Jews program it to produce via 5G. This gives the Jews the ability to kill you by using 5G to tell the DNA to produce poisons.

One trial tester for the vaccine, literally stated that after being injected with it, they "no longer can feel the presence of God".
Another trial tester for the vaccine immediately developed a severe Multiple Sclerosis type illness.

Whatever you do, do not take the vaccine."

Found the above on a white supremacy website. Wasn't sure if I should provide an actual link but can on request.

Nuttiest conspiracy ever?
Sounds like a parody of a conspiracy theory.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 01:53 PM   #65
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

I am both Jewish and a biological scientist.
Well I'm both a scientist and, according to my DNA results, a biological Jew.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 02:36 PM   #66
RolandRat
Muse

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Are you part of the conspiracy too?
Old 2nd October 2020, 02:46 PM   #67
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
People used to travel to Colney Hatch to spend a day laughing at the lunatics. Now the internet can bring their ravings right into your home. Progress.
Harlan Ellison said the Internet is not the Information Superhighway, but the biggest unsupervised insane asylum in history.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 02:48 PM   #68
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

You can see his injuries on his face clearly, despite make up, in the infamous 'Star Wars Holiday Special".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 03:50 PM   #69
Ron Obvious
Thinker

Funny, you don't look Jewish....
Ron Obvious is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2020, 03:54 PM   #70
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Harlan Ellison said the Internet is not the Information Superhighway, but the biggest unsupervised insane asylum in history.
It's the Information Open Invitational Demolition Derby
Old 3rd October 2020, 05:04 AM   #71
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

It's all good, I kinda get what you meant by it. I just thought on a platform that has threads ranging from holocaust denial through to cannibal paedophiles that send teen-aged sex slaves to Mars, this one wouldn't cause much of a ripple
I'm sorry, what?

They for example thought that slavery was perfectly fine, absolutely OK, and then they didn't and what is the point of the Catholic Church if it says "Oh we couldn't know better because no one else did" THEN WHAT ARE YOU FOR? - Stephen Fry
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd October 2020, 05:07 AM   #72
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
I'm sorry, what?
looks like you missed something.

That's an actual CT under the Qanon Umbrella of CT's.
Of course, only the Teens get send to Mars, the younger ones get sacrificed and processed into Adrenochrome.
Old 3rd October 2020, 05:59 AM   #73
RolandRat
Muse

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
I'm sorry, what?
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=347018

Read and enjoy. Alternatively, read and then weep that these people have the right to vote.
Old 4th October 2020, 12:47 PM   #74
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Well, it's certain not ALL members of the White Race are, er... "smart".
Among white people, I think you would find a pretty strong negative correlation between intelligence and white supremacist beliefs.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2020, 03:49 PM   #75
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

Are you part of the conspiracy too?
If I was I would deny it. It's not really a conspiracy if everybody involved goes around talking about it.
Old 5th October 2020, 05:02 AM   #76
SteveAitch
New Blood

If I was I would deny it. It's not really a conspiracy if everybody involved goes around talking about it.
Double bluff?
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2020, 05:23 AM   #77
catsmate
No longer the 1

Admittedly itís not just Jews. Probably some here recall that JFK and other Catholic politicianís loyalty to the USA vs the Pope used to be questioned.
It lost Al Smith the presidency.

I used to be proud that Jews, of all people, particularly understood fascism and fought against it.
Slightly OT but yesterday was the anniversary of Cable Street.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories