IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Closed Thread
Old 3rd January 2018, 02:09 PM   #401
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Why should we learn YOUR random abbreviations? Because you are too lazy to write things in full?
Yes

Quote:
Well, no. There are multiple failures in multiple places. And they have all been pointed out to you, many times.
No

Quote:
Nonsense. You don't need special software. You need math. Show your math and everybody can see if it is correct or not.
There are 4 set of date that interact which each other, 2 accelerering and 2 decelerating. But I am pretty sure you haven't understood it at all.

Quote:
For how many years have you been predicting that "soon the world will see"?
Few year is soon, think about how long time brainwashed have ruled now

Quote:
"Very soon, very soon, you will all see" ... Again and again, year after year. This is pathetic, Bjarne.
Take it easy fellow. I believe this summer miracles could happen.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2018, 02:11 PM   #402
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
OK; so now you claim that absolute speed CAN be determined? Fine! Then do so: What is Earth's current absolute speed? Km/sec and direction?

Put your data where your mouth is.

Hans
As i wrote, I wrote it about as reply to Sten, read it, why shall i repeat everything for u
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2018, 02:55 PM   #403
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Yes

No

There are 4 set of date that interact which each other, 2 accelerering and 2 decelerating. But I am pretty sure you haven't understood it at all.

Oh, you believed this back in 2007 on the Danish forum. I'm quite easy: I know exactly how this will go. - Nowhere at all.

Hans
Old 3rd January 2018, 02:58 PM   #404
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

As i wrote, I wrote it about as reply to Sten, read it, why shall i repeat everything for u
Because in your reply to Steen (do people the courtesy of spelling their names right, OK? I'm sure you can if you put your mind to it.), you seem to have forgotten to include the numbers.

Hans
Old 3rd January 2018, 09:43 PM   #405
phunk
Illuminator

Bjarne, you can't write the software if you can't write the math. Show the math.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 04:17 AM   #406
steenkh
Philosopher

There are 4 set of date that interact which each other, 2 accelerering and 2 decelerating.
How exactly are they interacting with each other? Show us the functions. If you do not like to do math, show us the functions in normal language which is expressed in a crystal clear fashion with no possibilities of misinterpretations (the reason why algebra was invented).

Quote:
But I am pretty sure you haven't understood it at all.
You have yet to show that there is something to understand.

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 04:34 AM   #407
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
How exactly are they interacting with each other? Show us the functions. If you do not like to do math, show us the functions in normal language which is expressed in a crystal clear fashion with no possibilities of misinterpretations (the reason why algebra was invented).
You have yet to show that there is something to understand.
  1. EDFA acceleration / deceleration
  2. Orbit acceleration + deceleration
  3. First calculate EFDA, based on the change of absolutte speed (change of upwards / downwards speed relativ to the DFA axis) Its easy to calculate because EDFA is oppesite the RR influence.
Merge these datasets
And after this calculate how much the values deviates from the predicted orbit
The perihelion speed increase (of Mercury) (right now) already start long before perihelion, - its easy to see already before calculating, just take a look at the inclination of Mercury's orbit.
It would have been more correct to call it Aphelion precession
Remember the EDFA acc/dec is not a linear effect, - and that deceleration, mean closer planet approach and therefore a third acceleration influence that also have to be taken into account

Its very easy right ?

Perhaps it's better to wait for the BW-industry to decline, (you know after the old paradigme definitive is shut down) because then many unemployed mathematicians will have time to do the job

Last edited by Bjarne; 4th January 2018 at 05:20 AM.
Old 4th January 2018, 08:05 AM   #408
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

"Merge these datasets".
How? (Wingspan x length +velocity = fireball diameter?)
EFDA(da)?
What is a function of which, and how.do they relate?
I get the feeling you wouldn't know a function if it bit you in the ass...
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 09:44 AM   #409
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post

"Merge these datasets".
How? (Wingspan x length +velocity = fireball diameter?)
EFDA(da)?
What is a function of which, and how.do they relate?
I get the feeling you wouldn't know a function if it bit you in the ass...
You only demonstrate you have understod nothing

dl:
Old 4th January 2018, 09:56 AM   #410
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

1. EDFA acceleration / deceleration
  2. Orbit acceleration + deceleration
  3. First calculate EFDA, based on the change of absolutte speed (change of upwards / downwards speed relativ to the DFA axis) Its easy to calculate because EDFA is oppesite the RR influence.
Merge these datasets
And after this calculate how much the values deviates from the predicted orbit
The perihelion speed increase (of Mercury) (right now) already start long before perihelion, - its easy to see already before calculating, just take a look at the inclination of Mercury's orbit.
It would have been more correct to call it Aphelion precession
Remember the EDFA acc/dec is not a linear effect, - and that deceleration, mean closer planet approach and therefore a third acceleration influence that also have to be taken into account

Its very easy right ?

Perhaps it's better to wait for the BW-industry to decline, (you know after the old paradigme definitive is shut down) because then many unemployed mathematicians will have time to do the job
Wow.

I'm an ACTUAL computer programmer and I have to say, I'm disappointed. As rwguinn hints, there are vast tracts of information you've left out of that vague drivel. You were asked for equations and you responded with the kind of vague nonsense I'd expect from the sales people who are most inclined to say, "Yes! Of course! And at a discount!" without having even the vaguest notion what they were promising. You know the kind, the ones competent companies fire because their contracts end up costing the company money. If I was handed that as part of a programming project I'd kick it back as "too vague to be actionable."

Is that actually the level of detail you're capable of, or are you just trolling us?

Have you put ANY thought into your ideas beyond the level of a stoner toking up and saying, "You know what would be cool? DARK FLOW MAN!" The evidence of your posts suggests you have not.

You should feel ashamed of offering that as any kind of a response to the details you were asked for.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 09:57 AM   #411
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Bjarne, don't ignore the m/sec/sec acceleration thing forever, will you. It's extremely rude.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 10:02 AM   #412
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

You only demonstrate you have understod(sic) nothing
Riiiight. A laughing dog will TOTALLY cover up the fact that you were asked a salient question for which you don't even have a vague ghost of a response.

Your efforts are disappointing.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 10:22 AM   #413
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Wow.

I'm an ACTUAL computer programmer .
I have a piano in Prudhoe Bay
Old 4th January 2018, 10:32 AM   #414
StackOverflow

You only demonstrate you have understod nothing

Coming from a guy who can't type a sentence with 7 words without an error.
StackOverflow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 10:45 AM   #415
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Actually, I think he's right. Relativity is falling apart.

I found a piece of it on my carpet this morning.

It looks amazingly like one of my cats hairballs, but I'm pretty sure it's a piece of relativity.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2018, 11:21 AM   #416
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Lightbulb In which there is a revelation

I have a piano in Prudhoe Bay
Seriously?

That's the response you're going with?

You're making this up as you go along, aren't you? That's why there's no cohesion or underlying methodology to your theory. It's not a well thought out thesis but stream of consciousness performance art with a physics theme.
Old 4th January 2018, 02:37 PM   #417
Bjarne
Philosopher

Seriously?

That's the response you're going with?

You're making this up as you go along, aren't you? That's why there's no cohesion or underlying methodology to your theory. It's not a well thought out thesis but stream of consciousness performance art with a physics theme.
I was wondering, you could do the program, and you will be my best freind. After that I will give you the piano from , Prudhoe Bay
Old 4th January 2018, 02:39 PM   #418
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by StackOverflow View Post
Coming from a guy who can't type a sentence with 7 words without an error.
I was just testing whether you have understod how to write understood
Old 4th January 2018, 03:25 PM   #419
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Rough Draft of Proposed Statement of Work

I was wondering, you could do the program, and you will be my best freind. After that I will give you the piano from , Prudhoe Bay
Given your "specifications" I think a random number generator that dumped floating point values to a CSV will suffice.

For an extra charge I'll add an output mode that creates BBCode tables suitable for posting to forums like this one.

For an additional charge I'll throw in random UTF-8 mathematical constants of your choosing.

Let's say, $500 for the base app. A Windows app written in C# that lets you specify the number of columns and rows to write, with a cap of 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns, based upon the limits of Excel 2016. Naturally, the application will also be limited by the total RAM and drive space of the computer running it. If you don't have the drive space or RAM to generate the data set you want, that's your problem, not mine.

$250 for the BBtable output (Tested for compatibility with this forum) and an additional $150 for each BBcode based site you want me to test against. If you choose this option the interface will include a warning to limit the number of columns to 20 and the rows to 75 for BBCode output, as posting tables larger than that to a forum is a dick move.

Adding the math constant placeholders is a bit more complicated. The code will need to randomly decide if a given cell will get a float or a constant. This complicates the CSV output as it means I need to encapsulate a string value instead of just spewing numbers. I'll also need a Unicode list of the constants you want used and I'll need to add a "frequency" slider to the configuration page so you can adjust how often constants show up instead of floats. I'll list that add-on at an additional $500.

50% of the total fee must be made up-front before development begins.

You must deliver the list of BBcode based web sites you want me to test against and the list of math constants to include before development will begin.

Changes to the Statement of Work will incur an additional $50 change fee, in addition to any charges stemming from the additional work. For example, if you add a URL to be tested for BBCode compatibility after development has begun, it will cost $50 for the change as well as the $150 per site fee mentioned above. The change fee must be paid before the changes will be incorporated into the Statement of Work. There will be no refunds.

The final application will be delivered when payment in full has been made through Paypal or by cashier's check.

This is not a final proposal, but a suggested starting point for negotiations. This post carries no legal meaning. This post does not obligate any parties to any activities or work.

Funny, I think just put more thought into the app than you have into your theory.
Old 4th January 2018, 03:34 PM   #420
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Nice save. Predictable but amusing enough that it's likely to slide without further examination.
Old 4th January 2018, 09:33 PM   #421
Bjarne
Philosopher

Given your "specifications" I think a random number generator that dumped floating point values to a CSV will suffice.

For an extra charge I'll add an output mode that creates BBCode tables suitable for posting to forums like this one.

For an additional charge I'll throw in random UTF-8 mathematical constants of your choosing.

Let's say, $500 for the base app. A Windows app written in C# that lets you specify the number of columns and rows to write, with a cap of 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns, based upon the limits of Excel 2016. Naturally, the application will also be limited by the total RAM and drive space of the computer running it. If you don't have the drive space or RAM to generate the data set you want, that's your problem, not mine.

$250 for the BBtable output (Tested for compatibility with this forum) and an additional $150 for each BBcode based site you want me to test against. If you choose this option the interface will include a warning to limit the number of columns to 20 and the rows to 75 for BBCode output, as posting tables larger than that to a forum is a dick move.

Adding the math constant placeholders is a bit more complicated. The code will need to randomly decide if a given cell will get a float or a constant. This complicates the CSV output as it means I need to encapsulate a string value instead of just spewing numbers. I'll also need a Unicode list of the constants you want used and I'll need to add a "frequency" slider to the configuration page so you can adjust how often constants show up instead of floats. I'll list that add-on at an additional $500.

50% of the total fee must be made up-front before development begins.

You must deliver the list of BBcode based web sites you want me to test against and the list of math constants to include before development will begin.

Changes to the Statement of Work will incur an additional $50 change fee, in addition to any charges stemming from the additional work. For example, if you add a URL to be tested for BBCode compatibility after development has begun, it will cost $50 for the change as well as the $150 per site fee mentioned above. The change fee must be paid before the changes will be incorporated into the Statement of Work. There will be no refunds.

The final application will be delivered when payment in full has been made through Paypal or by cashier's check.

This is not a final proposal, but a suggested starting point for negotiations. This post carries no legal meaning. This post does not obligate any parties to any activities or work.

Funny, I think just put more thought into the app than you have into your theory.

If you can do it, you will also need to know about astrophysics.
  1. For example how to calculate the acceleration caused by planet deceleration.
  2. How to calculate the absolute speed increase and decrease of the orbit caused by upwards, downwards motion (orbit inclination) on the DFA axis.
  3. How to calculate the impact on an orbit caused by influence 1 (above).
  4. How you will calculate the acceleration and deceleration based on the RR equation , the opposite value as the RR equation will give you.
  5. How to subtract / add a none linear acceleration to a linear acceleration or deceleration.
Can you show me the question to use?
If you succeed lets continue to step 2, - making a software

Last edited by Bjarne; 4th January 2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 4th January 2018, 11:48 PM   #422
EHocking
Philosopher

Not all objects moves at maximum possible dark flow speed. If you moved 600 km/s forward and 300km/s backward,- your netto absolutte speed is 300 km/s
150 km/s I think you'll find.

A closed mouth gathers no feet"
"Ignorance is a renewable resource" P.J.O'Rourke
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 03:48 AM   #423
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part II

No, I don’t. I’m the programmer. You are the one claiming to be the Subject Matter Expert. As the alleged SME, it is your responsibility to provide any equations. I don’t know what you do for a living but it clearly doesn’t involve computer programming.

Quote:
  2. How to calculate the absolute speed increase and decrease of the orbit caused by upwards, downwards motion (orbit inclination) on the DFA axis.
  4. How you will calculate the acceleration and deceleration based on the RR equation , the opposite value as the RR equation will give you.
  5. How to subtract / add a none linear acceleration to a linear acceleration or deceleration.
You are not looking for a programmer to implement your ideas. You are looking for someone to finish them for you because you can’t. If you can’t provide equations for the above then you don’t have a theory to work with. It is clear to me that you do not have a theory behind the stoner’s equivalent of “Wouldn’t it be cool if?” The fact that you’re asking someone else to do the work of actually writing out your equations, finishing your theory for you, figuring out the absolute rest position that you can’t even describe theoretically, proves you’ve got nothing.

A random number generator is more than adequate for your theory as you’ve developed it thus far. You don’t HAVE enough of a theory to justify anything more detailed than that. If you want actual equations to be used then provide some. I’ll adjust the proposal accordingly.
Old 5th January 2018, 04:47 AM   #424
steenkh
Philosopher

First calculate EFDA, based on the change of absolutte speed (change of upwards / downwards speed relativ to the DFA axis) Its easy to calculate because EDFA is oppesite the RR influence.
You have not specified how to calculate EDFA (whatever it is), and you also have not specified how to calculate the RR influence (whatever that is).

Quote:
Merge these datasets
How? Just add the values together?

Quote:
And after this calculate how much the values deviates from the predicted orbit.
That sounds doable.

Quote:
Its very easy right ?
Frankly, no. The concepts are meaningless, and you have not specified how to calculate them or how they are in relationship to each other. It is easy for you to say "The perihelion speed increase (of Mercury) (right now) already start long before perihelion, - its easy to see already before calculating, just take a look at the inclination of Mercury's orbit.", but it is difficult to make any sense out of it.

Quote:
Perhaps it's better to wait for the BW-industry to decline
What is the BW industry?

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 06:00 AM   #425
Bjarne
Philosopher

No, I don’t. I’m the programmer. You are the one claiming to be the Subject Matter Expert. As the alleged SME, it is your responsibility to provide any equations. I don’t know what you do for a living but it clearly doesn’t involve computer programming.

You are not looking for a programmer to implement your ideas. You are looking for someone to finish them for you because you can’t. If you can’t provide equations for the above then you don’t have a theory to work with. It is clear to me that you do not have a theory behind the stoner’s equivalent of “Wouldn’t it be cool if?” The fact that you’re asking someone else to do the work of actually writing out your equations, finishing your theory for you, figuring out the absolute rest position that you can’t even describe theoretically, proves you’ve got nothing.

A random number generator is more than adequate for your theory as you’ve developed it thus far. You don’t HAVE enough of a theory to justify anything more detailed than that. If you want actual equations to be used then provide some. I’ll adjust the proposal accordingly.
Ahhh, as expected, you are not a real programmer, so no piano for you this time
Old 5th January 2018, 06:12 AM   #426
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo

Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Bjarne, please point us to the discussions you are having on this topic in Cosmoquest Forum.
Old 5th January 2018, 06:13 AM   #427
aleCcowaN

Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
No true Scotsman?
Old 5th January 2018, 06:57 AM   #428
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

One cannot use software to model your poorly defined concepts.
Old 5th January 2018, 07:11 AM   #429
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by aleCcowaN View Post
No true Scotsman?
Nah. Every real programmer knows that you can't write good astrophysics programs in C#.
The music of the spheres is actually in F#m...
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 08:00 AM   #430
Bjarne
Philosopher

Bjarne, please point us to the discussions you are having on this topic in Cosmoquest Forum.
I must have forgot, do you have a link
Old 5th January 2018, 08:02 AM   #431
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
One cannot use software to model your poorly defined concepts.
Ohh yes, and I forgot one more important point, ASAM also contribute to the perihelion precession
Old 5th January 2018, 08:08 AM   #432
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part II

LOL! Sorry kid. I’ve reached the point in my career where I can afford to turn down projects with crap specifications from clients who don’t know what they want. That includes writing the rest of your theory for you.

You remind me of a nit-wit I worked with over 15 years ago. Back in the days before there was a decent web version of Outlook he promised a client a “web application that replicates the look and functionality of Microsoft Outlook,” as a free add-on.

When I got the specifications I emailed him back congratulating him on the joke. Turned out the moron wasn’t joking. His response included the text, “We HAVE Outlook in our computers. Just put it in the web.”

A kerfuffle ensued where his brother-in-law, who had hired him, tried get me fired for refusing to write to the specifications. I finally convinced the company owner that replicating one of Microsoft’s major applications as a freebie would be a money losing proposition and would require a much larger staff than a single programmer. The contract had to be renegotiated.

The idiot and his brother in law had a level of misplaced confidence comparable to yours. They seemed to consider their trust funds and Wall-Street cons to be proof they were always right. They remained technologically illiterate for as long as I worked with them. One had even earned himself a lifetime ban on doing business with any NASD member. Do you have ANY idea how corrupt and flat out stupid you have to be to get a lifetime ban from the NASD?

By the way, in the real world, you pay programmers with actual currency, not pianos.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 5th January 2018 at 08:10 AM.
Old 5th January 2018, 08:13 AM   #433
Bjarne
Philosopher

Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
You have not specified how to calculate EDFA (whatever it is), and you also have not specified how to calculate the RR influence (whatever that is).
I have , but you have not read it, post 143+146
Copy / Paste
There are 2 "forces" - it have been so all the time.
This summer I solved how to measure the 2nd one, with modern devices.
These two "forces" only equalizes each other when the maximum possible DFA speed is reached (600 km/s) .
When you search for EFDA, you will understand more.
EDFA is an abbreviation for: Effective Dark Flow Acceleration.
In short, it means that as soon as there is motion opposite Dark Flow, RR will decrease and EDFA become active.
DFA is a constant factor. RR is speed dependent.
It is only EDFA that can be measured near arctic by certain solar and moon eclipses, not the full range of DFA.
To be exact; - it is EDFA that is the cause of the Allais Effect
Very short, - EDFA is a aspect of DFA.

RR, check the equation at page 3 or 4

Quote:
What is the BW industry?
BW Is Brainwash
Old 5th January 2018, 08:14 AM   #434
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Ohh yes, and I forgot one more important point, ASAM also contribute to the perihelion precession
If you can ever use software to model a poorly defined concept, then please let us know.
Old 5th January 2018, 08:17 AM   #435
halleyscomet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
Nah. Every real programmer knows that you can't write good astrophysics programs in C#.
The music of the spheres is actually in F#m...

I’m a bit of a masochist in that regard. If he had actual equations to work with I’d be tempted to write a DLL in Fortran to do the heavy lifting just for the LOLs.

Post the actual equations and I can code it. Since you don’t have any equations because you don’t have an actual theory, I’m not going to hold my breath.
Old 5th January 2018, 08:43 AM   #436
fuelair
Banned

Yes

No

Have you, by wild chance, read any Kumar here. I ask as you both have a love for irrational and unimportant, though annoying and pointless, acronyms that are useless in anything approaching real world usages of English.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 08:46 AM   #437
fuelair
Banned

Ooops, left out the spelling OR lack of checking spelling that results in a number of words in many of your posts making little or no sense due to the incorrect spelling.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 08:48 AM   #438
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Technobabble magic to make oneself feel special?
And moving the goalposts every time their prediction doens't come true?

Perhaps not coincidental that trolls are a creature from Scandinavian folklore...

Move to Free Energy Bjarne, you won't have to change your dishonest tactics, and you could make some money.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th January 2018, 09:11 AM   #439
aleCcowaN

Originally Posted by Bjarne
I must have forgot, do you have a link
The question is, do you?
Old 5th January 2018, 09:27 AM   #440
StackOverflow

Lonely troll confirmed. Enjoy the attention, you clearly crave it.
StackOverflow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology