IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old 29th May 2021, 09:26 PM   #1201
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Red Baron Farms View Post
6 hours ago I was told this by Zofia Dorozynska-Mroz.

"May 2021 the first working commercial version of the Suncell with full control, over unity power(3x to 10x), overlong periods, no input power whatsoever, with no errors or break downs is being tested in a lab based simulated industrial environment. Next test is in a real industrial environment supplied by those leasing the Suncell."
Toot. Toot!
Old 30th May 2021, 01:11 AM   #1202
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

I didn't know who Zofia Dorozynska-Mroz was, so googled her. She's got quite a presence on Quora where she mainly seems to a) tell everybody about Mills, b) deny the existence of quantum computers, c) claim that the CIA killed Kennedy, d) tell everybody about an antigravity device being developed in New Zealand, and e) advocate for wearing aluminium or copper masks, because those materials kill viruses.

Last edited by Squeegee Beckenheim; 30th May 2021 at 01:36 AM.
Squeegee Beckenheim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2021, 07:30 AM   #1203
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!

"May 2021 the first working commercial version of the Suncell with full control, over unity power(3x to 10x), overlong periods, no input power whatsoever, with no errors or break downs is being tested in a lab based simulated industrial environment. Next test is in a real industrial environment supplied by those leasing the Suncell."
Computer simulation, perhaps?

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
I didn't know who Zofia Dorozynska-Mroz was, so googled her. She's got quite a presence on Quora where she mainly seems to a) tell everybody about Mills, b) deny the existence of quantum computers, c) claim that the CIA killed Kennedy, d) tell everybody about an antigravity device being developed in New Zealand, and e) advocate for wearing aluminium or copper masks, because those materials kill viruses.
Rock solid credentials to me.

Last edited by Mike!; 30th May 2021 at 07:32 AM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2021, 07:55 AM   #1204
Red Baron Farms
Philosopher

Everyone here knows I do not believe her any more than Mills. That was not the point. I think that somewhere in the loop Mills has been sending out this sort of propaganda for the next round of investments. Seeing statements like this, specifically dated, like the one that started the thread here at ISF, gives us an idea of how the scam works, and how Mills operates. He sends out rumors like that, which get repeated, and simultaneously he releases the vid you guys posted just before me. It gives the impression the vid supports the rumor, to those attempting to verify the rumor. Bingo, the due diligence being done, time to invest before the rest jump on board........ Another victim of the scam ..... and on and on it goes for the last 30 years.
"Permaculture is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; & of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system." Bill Mollison
Biome Carbon Cycle Management
Red Baron Farms is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2021, 12:10 PM   #1205
HappySkeptic99
Scholar

Some people are easily scammed.
HappySkeptic99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2021, 02:13 PM   #1206
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

So I still can't pick one up at Home Depot then?

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2021, 06:37 AM   #1207
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
You'll have to wait a little while, until the Chinese steal it. By Christmas Ridgid and Ryobi will be having a price war.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2021, 09:26 AM   #1208
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post

We have to simulate selling them at Home Depot before actually selling them at Home Depot.

The rumor that this involves selling them at Home Hardware is a scurrilous lie!
Old 7th June 2021, 05:53 AM   #1209
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
You'll have to wait a little while, until the Chinese steal it. By Christmas Ridgid and Ryobi will be having a price war.
This is the thing that I always think - if there really was something to this, and all that was left was the engineering problems of how to turn the heat into work, then China would have had it on the market long ago. Mills doesn't have patents in China, and even if he did Chinese businesses have a long and proud history of violating patent law. And they could throw an absolute tonne of money at it. Many times what Mills raises. They could have teams working on every iteration of the device, and on the hydrino compounds that are going to revolutionise absolutely every aspect of every industry.

And yet China seems mysteriously uninterested.
Old 7th June 2021, 06:47 AM   #1210
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
We have to simulate selling them at Home Depot before actually selling them at Home Depot.

The rumor that this involves selling them at Home Hardware is a scurrilous lie!
Don't be silly.

We have to wait until they've done in-house field tests of them selling at Home Depot!
Old 7th June 2021, 10:17 AM   #1211
jadebox
Master Poster

If someone were to create a rumor that the Chinese are working on there own version of this, would it attract investors or scare them away? :-)
jadebox is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2021, 01:37 PM   #1212
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

BLP's website didn't release any news for June or July.

Noticed this: https://solarimpulse.com/companies/b...t-light-power# Note this says "in a few weeks". I don't know when it was first posted.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2021, 02:14 PM   #1213
jonesdave116
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy View Post

Noticed this: https://solarimpulse.com/companies/b...t-light-power# Note this says "in a few weeks". I don't know when it was first posted.
Founded: 1991.

30 years and still nothing to show for the scientifically impossible claims! Unsurprisingly. Fools and their money..........etc.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
jonesdave116 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2021, 04:58 AM   #1214
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!

I see a picture (Drawing) of an airplane. So they are going to imply they'll produce enough energy to get a craft aloft when they have yet to get anything else off the ground?
Old 7th August 2021, 06:58 AM   #1215
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

2020/09/17

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2021, 08:41 AM   #1216
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
I see a picture (Drawing) of an airplane. So they are going to imply they'll produce enough energy to get a craft aloft when they have yet to get anything else off the ground?
If the drawing you see is the icon at the upper left, that doesn't have to do with BLP. But BLP has always claimed their energy source will be suitable for airplanes. Look for "Motive Markets" in their business proposals where they estimate the total market for their product. If you ever see him talk live it will cause you to smirk as he frequently acknowledges it will be the last sector they take over.

Another ETA: Note that the "Solar Impulse" site that I linked to is not BLP itself. Solar Impulse is legit. BLP is just leeching off their website. I suggest clicking on that airplane icon (labeled "Historic Flight") assuming you aren't aware of it already.

ETA: https://brilliantlightpower.com/wp-c...ion-060916.pdf pages 39 and 40.

Last edited by RecoveringYuppy; 7th August 2021 at 09:30 AM.
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2021, 10:27 AM   #1217
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

How on earth have we all missed this amazing breakthrough; they have now managed to make steam!!!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Old 2nd October 2021, 12:00 PM   #1218
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

"Never you mind. I'll put on the kettle, and we'll have a nice cup of tea."

abra cadabra.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2021, 12:54 PM   #1219
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
How on earth have we all missed this amazing breakthrough; they have now managed to make steam!!!
Only to find, presumably, that there exists no reliable technology for using steam to perform useful mechanical work, thus necessitating a further round of funding.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2021, 04:22 PM   #1220
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

So. Are they connected to the power grid or do they run off their own power generators?
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd October 2021, 04:27 PM   #1221
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Only to find, presumably, that there exists no reliable technology for using steam to perform useful mechanical work, thus necessitating a further round of funding.

Dave
Rossi made steam years before them in his scam, so they’ll need to do better. More steam, prettier steam, or maybe gouts of plasma.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology