ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Old 28th August 2010, 10:45 AM   #41
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Where are you looking? You cannot find such information by looking at the roll of toilet paper by your can.

Is this a thread by Government of Jesuit controlled dupes and dis-information agents?
Lame childish insults are not helping your credibility. They only make it more obvious your full of crap.

You expect me to just be as gullible as you are and just take your word for it, some anonymous guy on the internet, as you obviously have.

And then because i checked your info and found that it isn't true, you resort to childish taunting as a diversion...

Quite the bizarre snake oil sales pitch technique you have there... You've quickly shown me many reasons why i shouldn't believe you, now or ever...

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.

Last edited by The Platypus; 28th August 2010 at 11:06 AM.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 11:17 AM   #42
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger

The Popes of 1455 and 1493 declared by Papal Bull that all European discovered lands belonged to the Pontiff of Rome. The Papal Bull of 1302 declared all humankind as being 'subjects of (slaves of) the Pontiff of Rome.
And Idi Amin declared himself King of Scotland. Did this make him so?

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 12:32 PM   #43
Ducky

Originally Posted by Ian Osborne View Post
I have a perl script that will declare me mayor of EldonG's front lawn on FourSquare. Will he shake his cane at me?
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 01:00 PM   #44
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Wrong. I don't advocate 'sovereignty. I advocate 'free will status'. The only separation I show for natural and artificial/legal person is that natural means a man in servitude to the corporate Crown, and an artificial person being a ship or make believe ship - an incorporated body.

There is, and cannot be authorative case law for dismissed cases for want of jurisdiction over a free will man.

Canada, as a corporate body is a Province of the Holy Roman Empire of the Pontiff of Rome/Vatican. Incorporation of bodies politic (policy enforcing corporate bodies) is totally a Roman Empire thing, as is statutory law that is applicable to corporate members called 'persons' - slave crewmembers on the make-believe ship at sea.

Is that so? The Popes of 1455 and 1493 declared by Papal Bull that all European discovered lands belonged to the Pontiff of Rome. The Papal Bull of 1302 declared all humankind as being 'subjects of (slaves of) the Pontiff of Rome. (look up on GOOGLE). The Protestant separation of King Henry VII's
time only separated the sub-corporate body, the Roman Catholic Church, but did not nullify the treaty between King John and Pope Innocent III of 1213,
which declared England and the Monarch of England vassals FOREVER of the Holy Roman Empire.

When a new Pope is Crowned as King of Heaven, of Earth and of Hell, this declaration is made: "Receive the tiara adorned with three crowns and know that thou art Father of princes and kings, Ruler of the world, Vicar of our Savior Jesus Christ".

Do you think that the Pope exercises secular 'Ruler of the World' by sprinkling holy water?
I'm speechless.

Is this a thread by Government of Jesuit controlled dupes and dis-information agents?
Yes.

(Backs away slowly).

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 01:45 PM   #45
D'rok

Who Owns You?

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)
Just for ***** and giggles, I looked up the first source that you cited for this claim. Imagine my surprise when I read the case and found that it says no such thing.

Here it is attached so we can all read it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1996_U.S._Dist._LEXIS_10886,_96-2_U.S._Tax_.pdf (168.2 KB, 14 views)

D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 02:06 PM   #46
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
I'm speechless.

Yes.

(Backs away slowly).
Isn't it funny how so many of these kooks make the accusation of people being "agents" and it somehow doesn't even occur to them that such statements definitely make them look even more like crackpots that are paranoid and delusional...

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 02:08 PM   #47
D'rok

Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
Isn't it funny how so many of these kooks make the accusation of people being "agents" and it somehow doesn't even occur to them that such statements definitely make them look even more like crackpots that are paranoid and delusional...
Indeed. But I admit I'm curious to know what on earth a "Government of Jesuit controlled dupes" is supposed to be.

Old 28th August 2010, 03:24 PM   #48
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Ian Osborne View Post
Idi Amin didn't have the Opus Dei, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus and the Jesuits infiltrating all aspects of Government, as does the Pope. Idi Amin didn't have control of the World money system through the banksters of the City of London, as does the Pope. Idi Amin doesn't have all lawyers by the balls as does the Poe through the City of London Lawyers Guild. Idi Amin didn't have have all the PHDs by the balls as does the Pope through the professional standards organizations within the City of London.
Idi Amin doesn't have royalty on a choke chain, as does the Pope.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 03:31 PM   #49
Alareth
Philosopher

Yes, the Pope has infinite power. That is why he was able to keep child raping and his role in covering it up out of the news.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 03:38 PM   #50
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger

Idi Amin didn't have the Opus Dei, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus and the Jesuits infiltrating all aspects of Government, as does the Pope. Idi Amin didn't have control of the World money system through the banksters of the City of London, as does the Pope. Idi Amin doesn't have all lawyers by the balls as does the Poe through the City of London Lawyers Guild. Idi Amin didn't have have all the PHDs by the balls as does the Pope through the professional standards organizations within the City of London.
That's what he wanted you to think.

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 06:03 PM   #51
Ducky

Hey. I'm mayor of your front lawn according to FourSquare. You can vacate your house now.

Right? Claiming to be something makes it true?
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 06:10 PM   #52
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

I'm lost on this detax thing.If we don't pay for the infrastructure, who will?
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 07:05 PM   #53
Alareth
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post

Apparently, the Pope.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 07:11 PM   #54
Gawdzilla Sama

Originally Posted by Alareth View Post
Apparently, the Pope.
At least the money would go for something beside icing for the choirboys.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2010, 07:58 PM   #55
D'rok

Stick it in the Poper?

Old 28th August 2010, 07:59 PM   #56
Ducky

Stick it in the Poper?
I lol'ed.
Old 28th August 2010, 08:45 PM   #57
D'rok

Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
I lol'ed.
My work here is done.

Old 28th August 2010, 11:46 PM   #58
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

And most of the world could care less about your eurocentric fantasy... There's a big world outside your little delusional bubble, and many other cultures outside of Europe you know. All this nonsense and crap that you regurgitate from kook websites, is not the basis of the entire planet.

Last edited by The Platypus; 28th August 2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 29th August 2010, 04:41 AM   #59
Gawdzilla Sama

Stick it in the Poper?
Old 29th August 2010, 05:00 AM   #60
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Apparently, governments can create infinite amounts of money.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 05:07 AM   #61
Gawdzilla Sama

Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
Apparently, governments can create infinite amounts of money.
I love the "I'll only pay for what benefits me directly. ("...and exclusively" being implied in that as well.) I have a paved road in front of my house. If it wasn't there it would be "fun" getting in and out in the spring rains. Trucks use it, fire companies use it, school buses use it, ambulances uses, that moron with the kill-level stereo system uses it. Maybe I should pay only for the bits I use?
Old 29th August 2010, 05:13 AM   #62
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Does that mean he'll only pay for roads that benefit him directly? If so, where does he draw the line? Are roads he doesn't drive on but the guy delivering his television does something he'll pay for? What about a road being driven on by someone taking food to the supermarket he buys it from? I can't help but think that such an approach would involve so much time crunching numbers he'd be better off just paying road tax and having done with it.

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 05:20 AM   #63
blobru
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JLord View Post
... What a mess.

Anyways, the detax Canada website (which I find to be quite comical) is located at:

http://www.detaxcanada.org ...

Jesus H Chrétien (the 'H' for Harper), I wonder how much Canadian taxpayer-subsidized cough syrup was ingested to produce that!?

"Never mind. I can't read." -- Hokulele to the Easter Bunny

Last edited by blobru; 29th August 2010 at 05:22 AM. Reason: accent aigu
blobru is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 06:55 AM   #64
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Even if every single word of this were true, that doesn't make the Pope King of the World!

Quote:
This part is my favorite. Mr. G, are you aware that current law states that if an heir to the British throne marries a Catholic, he or she is immediately removed from the line of succession?

But leaving aside the powers of the Pope, who should pay for national defense, the national government, and the court system?

Last edited by Ladewig; 29th August 2010 at 06:57 AM.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 07:00 AM   #65
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Originally Posted by JLord View Post
through verbal or grammatical gymnastics they can "outsmart" the system to avoid paying taxes, paying their mortgage, paying speeding tickets, paying child support, avoid shoing up for court, etc.
I think I can understand their rationalizing their desire to not pay taxes, but the skipping out on child support throws me? They created the kid, they are responsible for creating the kid, how do they use capital letters and Roman law to justifying not paying for the kid?
Old 29th August 2010, 07:57 AM   #66
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Ladewig View Post
I think I can understand their rationalizing their desire to not pay taxes, but the skipping out on child support throws me? They created the kid, they are responsible for creating the kid, how do they use capital letters and Roman law to justifying not paying for the kid?

How about this: The kid has a SSN, therefore belongs to The State, and so isn't their problem anymore.
Old 29th August 2010, 02:13 PM   #67
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Hey. I'm mayor of your front lawn according to FourSquare. You can vacate your house now.

Right? Claiming to be something makes it true?

50,000,000 Europeans murdered by the Inquisition seems to represent a bit more than a claim.

75,000 Hugenot Frenchmen murdered in Paris at the command of the Pope in the St. Barthemolew Massacre in Paris in 1572 also seems a bit more than an empty claim.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 02:23 PM   #68
EldonG
Banned

There has been no way to pay for anything in the USA or Canada since the early 1930s. All there is available is to 'settle' a debt by way of exchange of debt. Do your research. Read what the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NYC said to the Chamber of Commerce in 1946. Just go to OP's link to detaxcanada website and search 'fairshare'. I didn't write the article.

The Supreme Court of Canada said in a court case "Bank of Canada v. Bank of Montreal" in the late 1970s that Canadian (holds equally true with FRNs) are only 'promissory notes' as per the Bills of Exchange Act, Canada, Section 176.

A short time later, Canada changed the currency by removing any 'promise to pay', making the Canadian currency 'ship script' on a make believe ship at sea (as are all incorporated bodies) that will never reach home port where the 'ship script' promissory notes can be redeemed for real asset value money.
Old 29th August 2010, 02:32 PM   #69
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

50,000,000 Europeans murdered by the Inquisition seems to represent a bit more than a claim.

75,000 Hugenot Frenchmen murdered in Paris at the command of the Pope in the St. Barthemolew Massacre in Paris in 1572 also seems a bit more than an empty claim.
Someone cue in Mel Brooks doing "The Inqusition" number from "The History Of The World, Part One", please.......

I have no love for the Inqusition whatsoever, but the Fifty Million number of deahs is pure BS.
And the Protestents have a lot of Catholic Blood on their hands. In the 1500's and 1600"s, no one walks away clean.

Last edited by dudalb; 29th August 2010 at 02:38 PM.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 02:36 PM   #70
EldonG
Banned

I love the "I'll only pay for what benefits me directly. ("...and exclusively" being implied in that as well.) I have a paved road in front of my house. If it wasn't there it would be "fun" getting in and out in the spring rains. Trucks use it, fire companies use it, school buses use it, ambulances uses, that moron with the kill-level stereo system uses it. Maybe I should pay only for the bits I use?
Edited by LashL:  Removed inappropriate content.
How is it that you think you know so much more about the fiat money economics than did the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NYC?

Last edited by LashL; 30th August 2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 29th August 2010, 02:41 PM   #71
Ducky

Are you seriously claiming the inquisition killed 50 million people?

Really?

I guess it's true, nobody does suspect the inquisition...

Ok then I claim FourSquare is the rightful judge of who is mayor of your property. As such, you can vacate your house, I'm now the mayor of your front lawn.
Old 29th August 2010, 02:52 PM   #72
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Someone cue in Mel Brooks doing "The Inqusition" number from "The History Of The World, Part One", please.......

I have no love for the Inqusition whatsoever, but the Fifty Million number of deahs is pure BS.
And the Protestents have a lot of Catholic Blood on their hands. In the 1500's and 1600"s, no one walks away clean.
The 50 million is likely quite conservative, since the Jesuit run Bolcheviks and Stalin murdered that many White Russians and Russian Germans in the Gulags and the Ukraine.

Since I cannot post a link yet, you can complete the URL and read for yourself, and disprove all you like.

one-evil.org/acts_holocaust/acts_vatican_holocaust.htm

reformation.org/bart.html

There's lots more if you care to search GOOGLE.
Old 29th August 2010, 02:57 PM   #73
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by blobru View Post
Jesus H Chrétien (the 'H' for Harper), I wonder how much Canadian taxpayer-subsidized cough syrup was ingested to produce that!?
Well, I am glad my website is serving two good purposes - teaching Canadians and Americans how to get out from under the Pope imposed involuntary servitude (slave) status, and creating some humour for those who have had their heads removed by the guillotine.
Old 29th August 2010, 03:10 PM   #74
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
The 50 million is likely quite conservative, since the Jesuit run Bolcheviks and Stalin murdered that many White Russians and Russian Germans in the Gulags and the Ukraine.
Communism was a Jesuit Conspriacy???????????

Congratulations. You just got a Stundie Nomination after just 17 posts with that one.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 03:13 PM   #75
drkitten
Penultimate Amazing

So apparently Stalin was now a member of the Inquisition.

This just gets better and better, doesn't it?
drkitten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 03:17 PM   #76
Gawdzilla Sama

There has been no way to pay for anything in the USA or Canada since the early 1930s. All there is available is to 'settle' a debt by way of exchange of debt. Do your research. Read what the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NYC said to the Chamber of Commerce in 1946. Just go to OP's link to detaxcanada website and search 'fairshare'. I didn't write the article.

The Supreme Court of Canada said in a court case "Bank of Canada v. Bank of Montreal" in the late 1970s that Canadian (holds equally true with FRNs) are only 'promissory notes' as per the Bills of Exchange Act, Canada, Section 176.

A short time later, Canada changed the currency by removing any 'promise to pay', making the Canadian currency 'ship script' on a make believe ship at sea (as are all incorporated bodies) that will never reach home port where the 'ship script' promissory notes can be redeemed for real asset value money.
All "money" is ******** anyway. Value is arbitrary and based in human's opinions of what is valuable. Cowrie shells, anyone?

So your reasoning fails from the fundament. The system on changed how we keep score, nothing more.

Mod WarningDo not use alternate spelling to get around the auto-censor.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 29th August 2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 29th August 2010, 03:55 PM   #77
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by drkitten View Post
So apparently Stalin was now a member of the Inquisition.

This just gets better and better, doesn't it?
Fortunately, Josef went crazy by trying to make very small rocks float, else another 50 million down the tubes.
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 04:00 PM   #78
D'rok

There you go again. Citing case law while forgetting how easy it us to look up the cases you cite, especially for those of us who have some training in the area. Strangely, those cases don't say what you claim. You seem to have missed the last time you were called on this. Here it is again for your attention:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...93#post6275693

Let's see of you did any better this time. Here is the case:

http://csc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/197...scr1-1148.html

Now, did the SC rule that Canadian bills are "only promissory notes"? No. In a 5-4 split decision in which the Chief Justice dissented, the Court found that Canadian bills were legal tender but also promissory notes.

Is that still the case? Subtracting the crazy, you give a partial answer:

Quote:
The ship garbage is exactly that. But, as you note, the ambiguity that caused the original decision has now been addressed. Our bills no longer say that "The Bank of Canada will pay the bearer on demand". Canadian bills now no longer have a dual identity as legal tender and promissory notes. They are now legal tender and legal tender only. Our currency is the Canadian dollar.

But I suppose the Pope made me say that.

Old 29th August 2010, 04:06 PM   #79
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Please correct me if I am misstating any part of your position.

1) There has been an international conspiracy to control the most powerful nations on Earth for over 300 years.

2) These conspirators are so ruthless and power-hunger that they are willing to kill tens of millions of people to achieve their goals.

3) As of 2010, they control virtually all aspects of the governments of England, the U.S. and Canada.

4) As part of their plans, they have instituted income taxes in these three countries.

OK, up to this point, you have described a scenario that may be difficult to believe, but is, at least, internally consistent.

5) These national income taxes are inherently unjust, immoral, and illegal because they violate the natural rights of citizens.

6) There is a way for citizens to avoid these taxes and all subsequent penalties by saying the right words to the right people.

7) People who have discovered these loopholes are permitted to sell (or give away) this information to as many people as they like.

Do you see how this part really looks strange? There is an international cabal willing to kill you and all your relatives at a moment's notice if they think you are a threat, but if you say the magic words (and successfully saying the magic words proves that there is a conspiracy), then you are immune from harm. Why would they allow such an exemption?!

Last edited by Ladewig; 29th August 2010 at 04:08 PM.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 04:23 PM   #80
LostAngeles
Penultimate Amazing

Of course the magic words work! When spoken to agents of the conspiracy, they successfully cut through the neuro-linquistic programming that has been used to brainwash them and tingle the pineal gland. It's like the old magic behind having two names, a true name and the name you're known by. This is how it works.

Also, Reptoids or some ****.
LostAngeles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories