ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Reply
Old 29th August 2010, 07:46 PM   #121
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
No. You don't read very well do you?

Indeed. A lot of things look quite strange to you. We are getting that.

You also cited another case a while back as your authority for the proposition that the IRS is an agency of the IMF. Perhaps you can give a pinpoint reference from within the case? I conveniently attached it for you.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...93#post6275693
Oh! I read quite well. If you don't mean what you say, then you should edit your post.

And, as far as the IRS being under the IMF, I do know that the USA corporation called the IRS was cancelled some time ago, and they are now a Puerto Rico corporation, but, that likely makes little difference in their harvesting the fruits of the labour of UNITED STATES owned slaves.

I am fully aware that all, or most of that list I posted are the work of shills of the alphabet soup crowd used as 'red herring' diversions to hide the fact that all Americans have been declared under involuntary servitude - I know most of the so-called patriot types definitely do not wish to believe that.

So, the exercise of my post was to have a shill and dis-information agent 'debunk' the 'red herrings' of the shills and dis-nformation agents.
Seems that some took the bait.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 07:50 PM   #122
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Oh! I read quite well. If you don't mean what you say, then you should edit your post.

And, as far as the IRS being under the IMF, I do know that the USA corporation called the IRS was cancelled some time ago, and they are now a Puerto Rico corporation, but, that likely makes little difference in their harvesting the fruits of the labour of UNITED STATES owned slaves.

I am fully aware that all, or most of that list I posted are the work of shills of the alphabet soup crowd used as 'red herring' diversions to hide the fact that all Americans have been declared under involuntary servitude - I know most of the so-called patriot types definitely do not wish to believe that.

So, the exercise of my post was to have a shill and dis-information agent 'debunk' the 'red herrings' of the shills and dis-nformation agents.
Seems that some took the bait.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 07:51 PM   #123
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
No! Just a volunteer teacher and guide helping to promote the light to all those in darkness.

And, it is past my bedtime.......
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 08:01 PM   #124
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
No! Just a volunteer teacher and guide helping to promote the light to all those in darkness.

And, it is past my bedtime.......
Better luck next time.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 08:04 PM   #125
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18,647
Would someone please tell "Red" Ken Livingstone, some time Lord Mayor of London, that all those years he was really working for the Pope? I'm sure he'll be as amazed as the rest of us.
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 08:17 PM   #126
Ducky
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 11,933
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
No! Just a volunteer teacher and guide helping to promote the light to all those in darkness.

And, it is past my bedtime.......
L.H. PUTTGRASS SIGNING OFF AND HEADING FOR THE TUB!!!!
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2010, 09:12 PM   #127
lopeyschools
Critical Thinker
 
lopeyschools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Explain please? I, nor anyone else reading here, have the foggiest notion as to what message you may be attempting to spew. What does this have to do with the theme of this thread?
I understand it.

Furthermore he has the power of Opus Friday, Lamp Chops and the Peanut gallery working for him.
lopeyschools is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 02:22 AM   #128
Ian Osborne
JREF Kid
Tagger
 
Ian Osborne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,552
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Motor Vehicles Registry have tried and tried to take a picture of my mind ... but, so far, they have come up empty.
Why am I not in the slightest bit surprised?
__________________
"Faith without doubt leads to moral arrogance, the eternal pratfall of the religiously convinced" - Joe Klein, Time magazine

"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
Ian Osborne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 03:53 AM   #129
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
ALL values are arbitrary. It's just a means of keeping score. Anything else is just fluff.
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 09:09 AM   #130
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
It is sad that even on a public forum such as this that lawyers resort to the use of the Aristotleian 'Fallacies of Philosophy' to present their opinion, rather than putting up an honest debate on the issues presented on such websites as 'detaxcanada.org'.
I am certainly prepared to engage in honest debate. I will stand by the posts I have made so far as well. If you think I have said anything that is untrue or dishonest feel free to quote it and provide your reasoning.

Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
The Supreme Court of Canada said in a court case "Bank of Canada v. Bank of Montreal" in the late 1970s that Canadian (holds equally true with FRNs) are only 'promissory notes' as per the Bills of Exchange Act, Canada, Section 176.
This is a very popular decision among the "detaxer" crowd. I have spoken to more than one person who has attempted to use this decision to make the claim that they can pay their mortgage (or some other debt) with their own "promissory note." The argument is that since currency is also a promissory note, then if I write my own promissory note it is currency. So I write a promissory note for $200,000 grand, give it to the bank, and they can't forclose on me anymore because the mortgage is now fully paid.

The case was about a bunch a bunch of money ($5 bills) that were destroyed when the bus they were being transported in caught fire. The court described the legal questions as follows:

Quote:
Is a $5 note issued by the Bank of Canada and intended for circulation a promissory note within the meaning of s. 176(1) of the Bills of Exchange Act, R.S.C. 1952, c. 15? If so, and in the event of that note being accidentally destroyed, is the holder entitled to claim a duplicate note under s. 156 of this Act, or to obtain judgment in the amount of $5 against the Bank of Canada? Those are the questions in this case.
The eventual decision was that the $5 bill is legal currency and also a promissory note.

Quote:
like any other promissory note, it can be redeemed in legal tender; and its quality of being itself legal tender is not incompatible with its being a promissory note.
It is explained in the decision but basically the court determined that because of the wording on the bill it was a promissory note. The effect of this was that you could go into a bank with a $5 bill and demand $5 and the bank was obliged to give you another $5 bill. So in a very technical way, Canadian $5 bills used to be promissory notes in addition to currency. This of course in not the case anymore as bills no longer say "will pay the bearer on demand..." But for whatever reason people still rely on this case to make all sorts of ridiculous arguments that obviously have never been accepted by the courts.

For example this case where a person tried to argue they had satisfied their child support obligation by giving some "bonds" that the person had made themselves and which were obviously worthless. The court said:

Quote:
She also relies on Bank of Canada v. Bank of Montreal, 1977 CanLII 36 (S.C.C.), [1978] 1 S.C.R. 1148,76 D.L.R. (3d) 385, a case about banknotes destroyed and partially destroyed by a fire while in transit. The issue was whether the banknotes were promissory notes. It is not clear what proposition of law from this case supports her assertion that the Documents satisfied the parties’ agreement given that there is a substantial difference between banknotes and the Documents.



In the end we have a fiat currency. The paper has no intrinsic worth beyond other pieces of paper. Yet if you see $20 on the ground you probably pick it up everytime, wheras if you see a similar sized piece of scrap paper you leave it or throw it in the garbage. So money has worth. Everyone agrees with this. If you are the one person who doesn't believe it, even if your arguments are all correct you are still wrong in the sense that your views don't line up with reality. Even if there were some academic argument that made complete sense and money should be worthless, it isn't. Reality says otherwise.



Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
There is, and cannot be authorative case law for dismissed cases for want of jurisdiction over a free will man.
I agree there are no such cases. However, there is no reason why there couldn't be if in fact your argument had any merit. There are hundreds of reported cases where charges have been dismissed for want of prosecution. None of these were situations where the court agreed that it had no jurisdiction over a free will man. Every time that argument has been tried it has failed. If you have reason to believe otherwise please post the case because I would be very interested in reading it.

Once again though, even if your argument were 100% correct, the fact is it won't work in court. We know that for a fact it won't. There is 0% chance of that argument being succesful. So my question is, even if you are correct, why would try to convince people to do something that you know has zero chance of success and will only wind up costing them?

It could be they incur court costs and waste everyone's time. But there are also people who forego actual legal arguments that might be succesful in favour of something that has no chance. If it has no chance of success then surely you should not try to advance this argument even if it 100% correct and the courts are all wrong.

Last edited by JLord; 30th August 2010 at 09:11 AM.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 09:37 AM   #131
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
Once again though, even if your argument were 100% correct, the fact is it won't work in court. We know that for a fact it won't. There is 0% chance of that argument being succesful. So my question is, even if you are correct, why would try to convince people to do something that you know has zero chance of success and will only wind up costing them?

It could be they incur court costs and waste everyone's time. But there are also people who forego actual legal arguments that might be succesful in favour of something that has no chance. If it has no chance of success then surely you should not try to advance this argument even if it 100% correct and the courts are all wrong.
I think the answer to this is simple. Anything that disrupts the administration of justice in Canadian (or any other) courts is a victory. It's paper terrorism. Hopefully, the detaxers and their ilk won't become violent here like they have in the USA. I'm not optimistic on that point.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:13 AM   #132
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
I think the answer to this is simple. Anything that disrupts the administration of justice in Canadian (or any other) courts is a victory.
But it doesn't really disrupt anything. I mean it wastes some time I suppose but from the court's perspective it is just business as usual. Everyone is entitled to their day in court, regardless of how ridiculous their argument is. This is just another of many arguments that are doomed to failure that the court hears day after day. I agree that the court has had to spend more effort and time to deal with these people but I wouldn't say any of them have ever disrupted the administration of justice.

The courts have developped policies to deal with these people and they work pretty well at keeping things running smoothly. A couple of years ago a lady I work with told me this story. She was filing something at the courthouse and while waiting in line she overheard a guy who was apparantly there to swear an affidavit. The clerks of the court are all commissioners of oaths and swear lots of affidavits for self represented people. She looked at the affidavit and said "are you John Smith?" (referencing the name on the affidavit) The guy said "no, I represent John Smith." She responded "oh, you cannot swear an affidavit on behalf of someone else." He went on with "I'm a free will being known as John of the Smith family and I represent the natural person John Smith and blah blah blah..." She came back with "Are you John Smith?" He went on with some more nonsense but was interupted with "I'm sorry sir, but if you do not answer yes to that question I can't swear your affidavit... Next."

I thought this was pretty funny and I followed up with a clerk the next time I was speaking to one. She confirmed that this was basically the policy and that these guys will try different clerks and different tactics but they always get the same response.

In our discussion she described another tactic where people will come to the clerks wanting to serve some kind of notice on the courts. They give some document and say some magic words and then apparently if the court doesn't respond within a certain time they are then immune from prosecution and outside the jurisdiction of courts. The clerks response to when someone tries to leave something like this is "we can't accept anything without an action number, and if you want to start a new action it's $200." People have tried leaving it and walking away, writing an action number for some ongoing action, and come have even paid the $200 just to have a meaningless thing officially filed with the courts.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:16 AM   #133
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by Lyrandar View Post
For those of us that are not farmers, this is not helpful.

... And what happens when someone else decides they want to steal OUR resources? Or wants to tell us what to do with our lives? Or decides they simply want more land? Or they decide we looked at them funny 200 years ago? History shows that if nothing else - people don't need all that much reason to try and kill each other. I'd rather have the military to guard against such things.
The only thing the Canadian and American military has been used for is killing a vast amount of the Germanic people of the world as part of the Vatican's program of Inquisition against true Israel. Just research the numbers of Germanic people who have been killed (on both sides of the trenches) since the 30 Year War of (1618 - 1648). Were the Boers of South Africa a threat to Canada? Were the Austro-Hungarians of WW1 a threat to Canada? Was NAZI Germany a threat to Canada (We have far worse now in Canada and the USA than the Germans had under Hitler in the 1930s).
The Russians nor the Japanese or Chinese have never threatened to invade Canada (in a military move anyway). The Americans claimed Canada in their Articles of Confederation (Section 11), and now the business office for the corporations called Canada and each individual Canadian province, is in Washington DC. The NAFTA treaty gave the Americans the rights to all water and resources in Canada. The Bank of Canada is owned by the US Federal Reserve. So, it is too late to fight of the American Invasion.

Doubt the Canadian Water transfer to the USA program? GOOGLE: NAWAPA
and James Bay Project. As well as the construction of dams on all BC wild rivers. Hint: canspiracy.8m.com/article5.htm
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:18 AM   #134
drkitten
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 21,629
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
But it doesn't really disrupt anything. I mean it wastes some time I suppose but from the court's perspective it is just business as usual. Everyone is entitled to their day in court, regardless of how ridiculous their argument is. This is just another of many arguments that are doomed to failure that the court hears day after day. I agree that the court has had to spend more effort and time to deal with these people but I wouldn't say any of them have ever disrupted the administration of justice.
Yes, but if enough people start doing this....

Originally Posted by ArloGuthrie
You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony ,they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.
drkitten is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:23 AM   #135
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
Would someone please tell "Red" Ken Livingstone, some time Lord Mayor of London, that all those years he was really working for the Pope? I'm sure he'll be as amazed as the rest of us.
I am quite sure that he was fully aware of his position and status. Do you think he did not notice the simple fact that he had the authority to grant or deny the Monarch of Great Britain the privilege of entering 'The City", and see to it that the Monarch was not wearing the regalia of Monarch when in The City?

That 'authority' certainly didn't originate with the Lord Mayor of the City of London.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:25 AM   #136
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by lopeyschools View Post
I understand it.

Furthermore he has the power of Opus Friday, Lamp Chops and the Peanut gallery working for him.
That is a childish response. But, I guess, if one is a shill with nothing to say in rebuttal, your response would be appropriate.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:28 AM   #137
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by Ian Osborne View Post
Why am I not in the slightest bit surprised?
Are you judging by your own mental inadequacy, or from the fact that you
have no rebuttal to the facts posed?
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:29 AM   #138
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
ALL values are arbitrary. It's just a means of keeping score. Anything else is just fluff.
Well, if that is your honest opinion, I suppose you are welcome to it.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:30 AM   #139
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
But it doesn't really disrupt anything. I mean it wastes some time I suppose but from the court's perspective it is just business as usual. Everyone is entitled to their day in court, regardless of how ridiculous their argument is. This is just another of many arguments that are doomed to failure that the court hears day after day. I agree that the court has had to spend more effort and time to deal with these people but I wouldn't say any of them have ever disrupted the administration of justice.

The courts have developped policies to deal with these people and they work pretty well at keeping things running smoothly. A couple of years ago a lady I work with told me this story. She was filing something at the courthouse and while waiting in line she overheard a guy who was apparantly there to swear an affidavit. The clerks of the court are all commissioners of oaths and swear lots of affidavits for self represented people. She looked at the affidavit and said "are you John Smith?" (referencing the name on the affidavit) The guy said "no, I represent John Smith." She responded "oh, you cannot swear an affidavit on behalf of someone else." He went on with "I'm a free will being known as John of the Smith family and I represent the natural person John Smith and blah blah blah..." She came back with "Are you John Smith?" He went on with some more nonsense but was interupted with "I'm sorry sir, but if you do not answer yes to that question I can't swear your affidavit... Next."

I thought this was pretty funny and I followed up with a clerk the next time I was speaking to one. She confirmed that this was basically the policy and that these guys will try different clerks and different tactics but they always get the same response.

In our discussion she described another tactic where people will come to the clerks wanting to serve some kind of notice on the courts. They give some document and say some magic words and then apparently if the court doesn't respond within a certain time they are then immune from prosecution and outside the jurisdiction of courts. The clerks response to when someone tries to leave something like this is "we can't accept anything without an action number, and if you want to start a new action it's $200." People have tried leaving it and walking away, writing an action number for some ongoing action, and come have even paid the $200 just to have a meaningless thing officially filed with the courts.
It's good to hear that courts have effective policies to deal with the problem. Some freeman types are quite open about their desire to swamp the courts with bogus filings. Like this numpty who lost his guru and is pleading for help from the outpatients at WFS:

Quote:
"I still have a couple of weeks before I have to appear, and if Michael were around, he would have me filing all kinds of paperwork that would throw their machinery into a permanent bind, and I'd be well on my way out of this dilemma by now."

http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org...hp?f=45&t=6866
Also, Raymond St. Clair in the UK is notorious for obstructionism in various proceedings which he surreptitiously records and posts on youtube.

It's all kind of pathetic, really.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC

Last edited by D'rok; 30th August 2010 at 10:32 AM.
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:30 AM   #140
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric
 
Sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,114
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
That is a childish response. But, I guess, if one is a shill with nothing to say in rebuttal, your response would be appropriate.
Who do you think he is being paid by?
__________________
"The perfect haiku would have just two syllables: Airwolf" ~ Ernest Cline

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:30 AM   #141
JLord
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 426
Originally Posted by drkitten View Post
Yes, but if enough people start doing this....

It is a fairly common tactic among "detaxers" to show up to court in large groups. I'm not sure what they think this will accomplish but often it seems like if you see one there will be 3 or 4 others. They often will have one detaxer act as agent for another, and another few watching the proceedings. Or they will have some random detaxer swear an affidavit because the actuall perosn involved doesn't want to attorn to the jurisdiction of the court by filing his own affidavit. I agree if there were always say 50 people it would cause some disruption because a courtroom might not seat that many people. But it would still be minor disruption, like some people would have to stand. I'm not sure of any possible scenario where they accomplish any significant disruption other resorting to illegal tactics like bomb threats or somehting like that.
JLord is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 10:33 AM   #142
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
We have far worse now in Canada and the USA than the Germans had under Hitler in the 1930s.
Well, just when you thought the stupid couldn't get piled any higher.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:04 AM   #143
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Well, if that is your honest opinion, I suppose you are welcome to it.
It's the non-mythical opinion.


Still waiting for you to explain how the infrastructure is maintained if we don't pay our taxes.
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:24 AM   #144
KDLarsen
Illuminator
 
KDLarsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,578
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
I am quite sure that he was fully aware of his position and status. Do you think he did not notice the simple fact that he had the authority to grant or deny the Monarch of Great Britain the privilege of entering 'The City", and see to it that the Monarch was not wearing the regalia of Monarch when in The City?

That 'authority' certainly didn't originate with the Lord Mayor of the City of London.
What, you mean neither Sir David, Sir Michael, Sir Gavyn, Sir Robert, Sir Michael (the other one), Sir David (the other one), Sir John, nor Sir David (the third one), had that authority to begin with?
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:31 AM   #145
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
50,000,000 Europeans murdered by the Inquisition seems to represent a bit more than a claim.

75,000 Hugenot Frenchmen murdered in Paris at the command of the Pope in the St. Barthemolew Massacre in Paris in 1572 also seems a bit more than an empty claim.
Bit off on the numbers there. Check the spelling also.

Modern estimates for the number of dead vary widely between 5,000 and 30,000 in total.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bar...s_Day_massacre
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:32 AM   #146
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
There has been no way to pay for anything in the USA or Canada since the early 1930s. All there is available is to 'settle' a debt by way of exchange of debt. Do your research. Read what the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of NYC said to the Chamber of Commerce in 1946. Just go to OP's link to detaxcanada website and search 'fairshare'. I didn't write the article.

The Supreme Court of Canada said in a court case "Bank of Canada v. Bank of Montreal" in the late 1970s that Canadian (holds equally true with FRNs) are only 'promissory notes' as per the Bills of Exchange Act, Canada, Section 176.

A short time later, Canada changed the currency by removing any 'promise to pay', making the Canadian currency 'ship script' on a make believe ship at sea (as are all incorporated bodies) that will never reach home port where the 'ship script' promissory notes can be redeemed for real asset value money.

??
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:34 AM   #147
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
What the Hell do you think the foreign corporation, the UNITED STATES, ruling over America is now doing. China, Japan and the Arabs are not buying the American bond crap. Thus, the Federal Reserve, on behalf of the corporation called the UNITED STATES, are running the money printing 'red hot' for the last while.

For the word censors, the word you replaced with stars means 'Store High In Transit'. When England used to ship dried bull menure to the colonies for fertilizer, it had to be stored high enough in the hold so as not to get wet. Wet dung creates methane, and gets rather explosive. So, the crates were stamped with the acronym. It is not a swear word.

dlete

Last edited by tsig; 30th August 2010 at 11:41 AM.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:35 AM   #148
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
I am certainly prepared to engage in honest debate. I will stand by the posts I have made so far as well. If you think I have said anything that is untrue or dishonest feel free to quote it and provide your reasoning.
OK!

Originally Posted by JLord View Post
This is a very popular decision among the "detaxer" crowd. I have spoken to more than one person who has attempted to use this decision to make the claim that they can pay their mortgage (or some other debt) with their own "promissory note." The argument is that since currency is also a promissory note, then if I write my own promissory note it is currency. So I write a promissory note for $200,000 grand, give it to the bank, and they can't forclose on me anymore because the mortgage is now fully paid.

The case was about a bunch a bunch of money ($5 bills) that were destroyed when the bus they were being transported in caught fire. The court described the legal questions as follows:

The eventual decision was that the $5 bill is legal currency and also a promissory note.

It is explained in the decision but basically the court determined that because of the wording on the bill it was a promissory note. The effect of this was that you could go into a bank with a $5 bill and demand $5 and the bank was obliged to give you another $5 bill. So in a very technical way, Canadian $5 bills used to be promissory notes in addition to currency. This of course in not the case anymore as bills no longer say "will pay the bearer on demand..." But for whatever reason people still rely on this case to make all sorts of ridiculous arguments that obviously have never been accepted by the courts.


For example this case where a person tried to argue they had satisfied their child support obligation by giving some "bonds" that the person had made themselves and which were obviously worthless. The court said:

In the end we have a fiat currency. The paper has no intrinsic worth beyond other pieces of paper. Yet if you see $20 on the ground you probably pick it up everytime, wheras if you see a similar sized piece of scrap paper you leave it or throw it in the garbage. So money has worth. Everyone agrees with this. If you are the one person who doesn't believe it, even if your arguments are all correct you are still wrong in the sense that your views don't line up with reality. Even if there were some academic argument that made complete sense and money should be worthless, it isn't. Reality says otherwise.

All fiat money created by corporate Government (a body politic, as explained by Lord Blackstone in his Commentaries) is a form of 'ship's script', as an incorporated body is a 'make-believe ship at sea' with a captain, officers and (crew)members. A lawyer's denial of that fact does not negate that fact.

All cases that can be cited from Canadian or American courts show that the man was, by self incrimination, or by legal trickery of the judge, 'identified' as being one and the same as the Crown or State owned legal name. This allows the judge to then impose the Feudal System 'master/servant' law based upon the property right of the slave owner. The American Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 wording shows the Roman ideals of slave control in Section 6, where it says: "In no trial or hearing under this act shall the testimony of such alleged fugitive be admitted in evidence; and the certificates in this and the first [fourth] section mentioned, shall be conclusive of the right of the person or persons in whose favor granted, to remove such fugitive to the State or Territory from which he escaped, and shall prevent all molestation of such person or persons by any process issued by any court, judge, magistrate, or other person whomsoever." So, when a man who has identified himself as being property of the Crown through unlawful attachment to the Crtown owned legal name, the above is applied, and any arguments presented by the defendant are ignored by the judge.





Originally Posted by JLord View Post
I agree there are no such cases. However, there is no reason why there couldn't be if in fact your argument had any merit. There are hundreds of reported cases where charges have been dismissed for want of prosecution. None of these were situations where the court agreed that it had no jurisdiction over a free will man. Every time that argument has been tried it has failed. If you have reason to believe otherwise please post the case because I would be very interested in reading it.

Once again though, even if your argument were 100% correct, the fact is it won't work in court. We know that for a fact it won't. There is 0% chance of that argument being succesful. So my question is, even if you are correct, why would try to convince people to do something that you know has zero chance of success and will only wind up costing them?

It could be they incur court costs and waste everyone's time. But there are also people who forego actual legal arguments that might be succesful in favour of something that has no chance. If it has no chance of success then surely you should not try to advance this argument even if it 100% correct and the courts are all wrong.
How do you know that such tactics have not worked? If you cannot find evidence in court transcripts or precedents, what would be your source of knowledge to deny my propositions on stopping court actions?

You mention people now using promissory notes. I have seen proof of three parties in Vernon, BC who have paid off their complete mortgages with promissory notes. A lady here in Calgary had 2 years property tax ($5,000) given a 'paid in full' notice from the City of Calgary, plus a notice that the tax lien on her home was removed at Land Titles. I say the City documents.

Remember, the Trinity of the Holy Roman Empire is Fear, Force, and False Hope. You seem to be freely using the 'fear' tactic here without any explanation as to why certain people have failed in ccourt in defending their god Given rights. I provide those answers.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:41 AM   #149
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by drkitten View Post
So apparently Stalin was now a member of the Inquisition.

This just gets better and better, doesn't it?
Well no one expects the Communist Inquisition.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:41 AM   #150
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by JLord View Post
It is a fairly common tactic among "detaxers" to show up to court in large groups. I'm not sure what they think this will accomplish but often it seems like if you see one there will be 3 or 4 others. They often will have one detaxer act as agent for another, and another few watching the proceedings. Or they will have some random detaxer swear an affidavit because the actuall perosn involved doesn't want to attorn to the jurisdiction of the court by filing his own affidavit. I agree if there were always say 50 people it would cause some disruption because a courtroom might not seat that many people. But it would still be minor disruption, like some people would have to stand. I'm not sure of any possible scenario where they accomplish any significant disruption other resorting to illegal tactics like bomb threats or somehting like that.
You use the term'detaxer' as being a derogatory ephitet. We are free will adult men and women who have learned that we have been fraudulently subjugated by forces of the Vatican, using fictional organizations called corporations to deprive us of our Creator God given rights and freedoms.

As time goes on with more and more enlightening facts appearing , such as on the internet medium, humankind will wake up to the fact that they have been , and are victims of a vile scheme by the Red Robed Priesthood of Isis currently resident in the Vatican.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:44 AM   #151
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land
 
D'rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,399
Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Well no one expects the Communist Inquisition.
__________________
"War exists within the continuum of politics, in which play is continuous, and no outcome is final, save for a global thermonuclear war, which might be." - Darth Rotor

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:46 AM   #152
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric
 
Sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,114
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
We are free will adult men and women
Chronologically, perhaps. Mentally, no. Mentally, you're a bunch of children who think something is so unfair, but saying the right magic words will change it.
__________________
"The perfect haiku would have just two syllables: Airwolf" ~ Ernest Cline

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:54 AM   #153
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Well, the idea of 2 names is a deception that a lot of people have bought into - put out by the shills of the Vatican's system.

A child is 'given' names by the parents, who, in registering (offering up to the king) the newborn child 'identify themselves as being slaves owned by the corporate Crown (The corporate Crown has ruled GB since 1297, with the Monarch being just the CEO of the corporation, itself being a sub-corporation of the administrative corporation of the City of London, also called the Crown.
The City of London, n independent city /state within England is owned by the Pontiff of Rome. The Crown of the City is a sub-corporation of the corporate Holy Roman Empire, of which the pontiff of Rome is CEO.

A 'child, being without a mature and moral thinking mind, is thus property, as a 'ship or vessel under construction in a drydock. Thus, a child, as property, can have an identifying name. The family name is referential to the given names and is NOT a man's name.

The registry of the Child with the Crown gives up claim to the child, and it thus becomes a ward of the Crown. The parents become merely 'foster parents' to it. Thus, the powers of the Crown's Social Services, who can bypass due process of law in dealing with parent/children relations.

When the child reaches the age of majority, the vessel is launched upon the sea of life, and a supreme authority captain (cap = latin for head) comes on board. Thus, regardless who claims the physical (Crown or State claims all dead bodies) body, the captain, whilst at sea is supreme. This we refer to
free will'. For the sceptic, free will does not mean 'free to do anything to anyone' , as the negative Golden Rule governs all mankind - Do no harm.

Thus, as with a vessel, the only way another vessel can take control (lawfully) of another vessel is by the consent of the captain of the 'to be controlled' vessel.

The scheme is to have the free will man 'identify' himself as being one and the same as a name conconcocted by people within the corporate Crown where the family name has been converted into a primary or 'sur' name.
The 'all caps' spelling one sees often just means that the property (intellectual property of the Crown) has been pledged as chattel in the bankruptcy declared by all nations directly under the umbrella of the Holy Roman Empire. It does not create the strawman/legal name. The property right legal maxim, accessio cedit principali, is used to entrap the free vessel into being a slave vessel under tow.

In the USA, the corporate UNITED STATES, the administrating corporation of the Vatican owned city/state called DC or Washington, assumed the Constitution of the united States of America as its Articles of incorporation.
They instituted the 14th Amendment to allow the corporation to own slaves, deceptively called 'citizens'. The 13th Amendment gave the corporation the means to deprive citizens/freemen status slaves of their rights to due process of law, -convicted criminals allows to have involuntary servitude imposed upon them. A corporations are under maritime law, an accused crewmember/corporate member is guilty unless proven innocent by an officer of the vessel or corporation. Thus, the unauthorized use of the State owned name is theft, a felony. Guilty and convicted as charged.

So, getting to 'My name' versus the Crown's or State owned name, a mind is not a physical thing, and thus cannot have an 'identifying' name. All a mind of a free will adult man can have are words or terms that gain that mind's attention. This is called an 'appellation' - where 'appel' in French means 'call'.

Thus, in the normal logic of names, we, as adult men, male or female, can have no identifying name. Anyone who disputes this are free to 'identify' themself by a name, but, know that, as 'property' you are an owned creature.

The religious few chime in with: "well, we are God's property." No, Creator God recognizes our rights and privileges as 'captain of our vessel' - our free will. That is why we have choices in life - many of which are likely not pleasing to Creator God.
Does this include Piracy and Parrots?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 11:58 AM   #154
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
It's good to hear that courts have effective policies to deal with the problem. Some freeman types are quite open about their desire to swamp the courts with bogus filings. Like this numpty who lost his guru and is pleading for help from the outpatients at WFS:

Also, Raymond St. Clair in the UK is notorious for obstructionism in various proceedings which he surreptitiously records and posts on youtube.

It's all kind of pathetic, really.
Why? It is the court system that is imposing the statutory 'slave' rules on free will man. Imposing punishments for disobedience to slave rules (persons) is a total violation of our Creator God Given Rights for Creator God's children on Planet Earth, where there is no victim or harm to anyone.

I know that is not within the capacity of a collectivist's narrow mind, but it is a fact.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:00 PM   #155
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Well no one expects the Communist Inquisition.
What is that supposed to mean?
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:01 PM   #156
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
Chronologically, perhaps. Mentally, no. Mentally, you're a bunch of children who think something is so unfair, but saying the right magic words will change it.
And, being a good subservient slave to a corporate body is somehow supposed to be 'wise and enlightened'? Don't think so.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:02 PM   #157
EldonG
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 211
Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Does this include Piracy and Parrots?
Meaning what?
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:07 PM   #158
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric
 
Sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,114
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
And, being a good subservient slave to a corporate body is somehow supposed to be 'wise and enlightened'? Don't think so.
Please, keep going. Unlike trying to get a five year old to go to bed when she's come back downstairs for the third time, watching your histrionics is highly amusing. For a good giggle, why don't you answer my question and tell me who you think lopeyschools is being paid by?
__________________
"The perfect haiku would have just two syllables: Airwolf" ~ Ernest Cline

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:10 PM   #159
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Meaning what?
Meaning that if we're all ships do some resort to piracy.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2010, 12:14 PM   #160
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
What is that supposed to mean?
Spanish Inquisition/Communist Inquisition are they the same? You seemed to indicate that Stalin was ruled by the Jesuits and had some relation to the SI.

Did you know that the Inquisition was conducted by the Dominicans (gods' dogs) and not by the Jesuits?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.