ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "Coast to Coast" , airplane incidents , flight 370 , Malaysia incidents , noreen renier , psychics

Old 16th January 2016, 10:07 PM   #41
Michel H
Graduate Poster

Correction of post #34; sorry about the error.

Originally Posted by Michel H View Post
Do you know when she filed this 1985 lawsuit? If you could give the month, I would be interested.
I am not an unconditional fan of Noreen, but it seems to me that you are still not very clear about what happened in 1985-1986. I don't remember reading you saying roughly "In 1985, she attacked me and won, but I fought back and I was supported by all courts beyond 1986". What happened between 1986 and 1996? What there peace between you then?
Do you know when she filed this 1985 lawsuit? If you could give the month, I would be interested.
I am not an unconditional fan of Noreen, but it seems to me that you are still not very clear about what happened in 1985-1986. I don't remember reading you saying roughly "In 1985, she attacked me and won, but I fought back and I was supported by all courts beyond 1986". What happened between 1986 and 1996? Was there peace between you then?
Michel H is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2016, 12:43 PM   #42
Sherlock
Muse

In 2006 a Washington U.S. District Court ordered Noreen Renier to pay me over $40,000 for breaching a previous multi-decade 'silence /settlement agreement' in place. As reported on multiple public web sites (you only need to use some search engines) the court stated ...the record before the court shows that it impossible that Ms. Renier breached the [Florida State court] agreement in this case without some level of fault. She knew or should have known of the agreement, and breached it nonetheless. . . The court rejects Ms. Renier's claim that she did not breach the Settlement Agreement because her statements in [her book] A Mind for Murder are, according to her, true."

-Washington United States District judge James Robart who ordered judgments against Renier in 2006 and 2007, and also ordered Renier to pay me more than $41,000.00.

Noreen Renier ended up paying (including her attorneys fees) what is estimated to be about $62,000.00 after paying me near $13,000.00 while also declaring bankrupcy against her own attorney in Washington (a debt of over $26,000) and some additional debt to me and multiple other creditors --- including other legal costs. She's apparently used almost two dozen attorneys in her countersuits and appeals --- loosing over the past two decades. How much debt she's accumulated is unknown. Why keep going after loosing time and time again? I guess that alone proves she's no psychic.

Last edited by Sherlock; 17th January 2016 at 12:45 PM.
Sherlock is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2016, 01:12 PM   #43
Michel H
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
In 2006 a Washington U.S. District Court ordered Noreen Renier to pay me over $40,000 for breaching a previous multi-decade 'silence /settlement agreement' in place. As reported on multiple public web sites (you only need to use some search engines) the court stated ...the record before the court shows that it impossible that Ms. Renier breached the [Florida State court] agreement in this case without some level of fault. She knew or should have known of the agreement, and breached it nonetheless. . . The court rejects Ms. Renier's claim that she did not breach the Settlement Agreement because her statements in [her book] A Mind for Murder are, according to her, true."

-Washington United States District judge James Robart who ordered judgments against Renier in 2006 and 2007, and also ordered Renier to pay me more than $41,000.00.

Noreen Renier ended up paying (including her attorneys fees) what is estimated to be about $62,000.00 after paying me near $13,000.00 while also declaring bankrupcy against her own attorney in Washington (a debt of over $26,000) and some additional debt to me and multiple other creditors --- including other legal costs. She's apparently used almost two dozen attorneys in her countersuits and appeals --- loosing over the past two decades. How much debt she's accumulated is unknown. Why keep going after loosing time and time again? I guess that alone proves she's no psychic.
I don't like these "silence agreements" (but I am far from being a legal expert). Do you know when she filed the lawsuit against you in 1985 (the month)?
Michel H is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2016, 01:57 AM   #44
Sherlock
Muse

What is your purpose in asking questions that are public --- including in the files of this forum? Noreen Renier repeatedly attempted to over-turn her last two decades of state and federal court losses against me including by attempting two federal court appeals. One alone was before three judges in the highest federal court other than the Supreme Court of the United States. They literally laughed.

Is there something about her original October 1985 filing in a small southern Oregon county court --- 14 courts ago in her long battle with me --- that is of interest that no other court, judge, or jury ever saw that you believe showcases her gifts of a God? Is there something you believe incredibly overturns over a hundred pages of court rulings made by six federal judges against her and is based on over 5000 pages of testimony --- the vast majority being her own?

The woman was found as not credible and having misled a federal court. Do you believe she was somehow framed by one or more courts? I think not, just as Noreen Renier has failed to accurately represent events and cases again and again --- including now her complete failure in forecasting that Malaysia flight 370 would be found in October 2015. Noreen Renier clearly makes no attempt to defend herself but rather continues to sit in silence and ignore questions. Her convoluted tales are so wrapped up in multiple lies that she can no longer untangle her own loss of credibility. And the public is clearly challenging her deceptions.

http://globalnetresearch.com/statements.html

Last edited by Sherlock; 18th January 2016 at 02:07 AM.
Sherlock is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2016, 02:46 AM   #45
Michel H
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
... her original October 1985 filing in a small southern Oregon county court ...
Thank you for your answer, Sherlock, this is the information that I requested, I think it is of some interest in my telepathy research (I discovered my own apparent "telepathy" in May 1985, and I suspect Ms. Renier's 1985 action might be related to this "event").
My goal here is not to side with Ms. Renier against you, I think that honest skeptics can sometimes play a useful role in society, by exposing lies and exaggeration. However, I suspect skeptics are unfortunately not always models of honesty themselves unfortunately. Being supported by courts and judges is one thing, telling the truth is another, and these two things do not necessarily coincide, the judges might express opinions that are "dominant in society" at a given point of time.
Recently, you seem to have crushed this poor lady in a rather horrible way, I hope for her she can still pay for her medical treatment, she's had cancer, I believe. I believe you have stated here you wished no physical harm to her. However, I wonder if a more humane approach would not be needed (from the financial point of view), in order to keep the public open-minded with respect to extra-sensory phenomena (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was a member of the British Society for Psychical Research for a while).
Old 18th January 2016, 02:36 PM   #46
Sherlock
Muse

Noreen Renier is now 79 years old (she had a birthday last week) and has suffered poor health (including lung cancer) after being a heavy smoker. She's written that she lied to her own doctors about stopping smoking --- but continued. She's been discovered to have stashed untold funds away while pleading that she's in poverty. I suspect that she's been quite capable of taking care of herself --- while failing to pay her own debts to others, including her own legal counsel.

For a full report on her financial record see: http://www.globalnetresearch.com/Nor...kruptcies.html
Old 21st January 2016, 01:31 PM   #47
wasapi
Illuminator

Just curious. Has Renier ever been correct about any prediction she has made? Ever?
Old 21st January 2016, 02:08 PM   #48
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

Originally Posted by wasapi View Post
Just curious. Has Renier ever been correct about any prediction she has made? Ever?
I don't know, but even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 12:14 AM   #49
Sherlock
Muse

Two year update, 81 year old birthday, Flight 370 search back on in 2018

Two years ago I started this thread showcasing the many errors psychic actress Noreen Renier managed to make in her attempt at psychic sensing (and using her powers as a medium) as to where lost Malaysian Flight 370 lies.

Delusions and exaggerations have always accounted for the majority of her statements concerning lost planes as I've documented. But now in 2018 --- and four years later in age --- she's no doubt ready to make a more spot-on and specific visionary response. Right? She's 81 on January 16, 2018. Let's hear a Happy Birthday. Seems like a great time to shout out to the world just how great her psychic powers and medium sensing are. Right Birthday fans?

She's been on this International Skeptics site before under NJR for Noreen Jean Renier. Doubtless given her age she may not wish to take up such a very difficult psychic challenge and actually designate a specific date (a great psychic would know not only the date and year, but the time the plane will be found at least by the hour and minute). And of course a real longitude and latitude of where the fuselage of the plane will be found within a square mile. Not crazy partial numbers. Or letters. But REAL longitude and latitude from someone who claims REAL actual psychic powers not mumbo jumbo. (So we wouldn't expect or accept nonsense like "I sense an 874 and maybe a 042.2 and WATER--- no way Jose.) AND we wouldn't expect such mumbo jumbo anyway as she claims she's one of the greatest psychic's of all time. So this shouldn't be much of a challenge. Right?

But then again --- given she's already been 100% wrong on this --- and repeatedly wrong about finding planes period ---I doubt she's up to the challenge. And even though she claims to communicate with the dead, apparently none of the poor victims have told her how or where they died. Such a simply thing for a medium in touch with the dead as she claims. Plus all her other claimed paranormal powers. Will she finally after 5 decades showcase her "super psychic" powers and match wits with the psychic community at large? Watch this spot. The searchers are out there searching even now --- back to it in early 2018. Where is the foresight of the nation's number one Psychic Detective?

Last edited by Sherlock; 7th January 2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 7th January 2018, 07:09 AM   #50
Sherman Bay
Master Poster

If NJR's psychic powers come from the dead, and she has had no communication from anyone on MH370, using simple logic, there is only one inescapable conclusion to be drawn.

All passengers are alive and in hiding.
Sherman Bay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 07:19 AM   #51
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by Michel H View Post
Thank you for your answer, Sherlock, this is the information that I requested, I think it is of some interest in my telepathy research (I discovered my own apparent "telepathy" in May 1985, and I suspect Ms. Renier's 1985 action might be related to this "event").
My goal here is not to side with Ms. Renier against you, I think that honest skeptics can sometimes play a useful role in society, by exposing lies and exaggeration. However, I suspect skeptics are unfortunately not always models of honesty themselves unfortunately. Being supported by courts and judges is one thing, telling the truth is another, and these two things do not necessarily coincide, the judges might express opinions that are "dominant in society" at a given point of time.
Recently, you seem to have crushed this poor lady in a rather horrible way, I hope for her she can still pay for her medical treatment, she's had cancer, I believe. I believe you have stated here you wished no physical harm to her. However, I wonder if a more humane approach would not be needed (from the financial point of view), in order to keep the public open-minded with respect to extra-sensory phenomena (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was a member of the British Society for Psychical Research for a while).
No, anyone claiming to have psychic ability is a fraud, a liar or deluded (I have no idea which but they are the only options I have ever seen shown/proven to be descriptively accurate). There is zero evidence for psychic powers of any type.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 07:23 AM   #52
fuelair
Suspended

And yes, Doyle was a believer - even fell for kids trick photography. I doubt his famous detective would though!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th January 2018, 10:53 AM   #53
baron
Philosopher

I'm heartened to see this thread is two years old. After all, if a new thread was created every time a psychic was wrong this forum would need a new server (centre).
Old 7th January 2018, 11:39 AM   #54
Sherlock
Muse

In response to Baron, this thread will undoubtedly continue with updates until the plane is found, although I did create a second related thread here on the International Skeptics forum on February 9, 2016. That gave notice that among all of the initial public on-line psychic predictions at 2-years out from the disappearance, all had predicted the plane would be found earlier than 2 years. I also provided my own guess that the plane might be found at “-34.741612, 94.735107 matching GPS coordinates at 34 44' 29.8032'' S94 44' 6.3852'' E.”

I did however give the APPEARANCE of being wrong about the date --- as the one I provided passed in mid 2016. HOWEVER I failed to note then that the date I gave would be affected by a swinging paranormal vortex that swings forward one's perception of dates. This psychic vortex has pushed the corresponding time I gave then into our current future now. But to fully explain it here requires sequencing of space and time that can best be designated once the plane is found. Or at a least a few minutes after. It's all very scientific and unfortunately impossible for paranormal non-believers to comprehend as their left side brains need to extend inward to the center of their right side diversionary radius systems. The formula alone requires being actively aligned within a circle of psychics before providing the date corresponding to the now-date from the post-date. All very, very hush-hush outside of government security circles. Or corn field circles.

Last edited by Sherlock; 7th January 2018 at 12:05 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal