ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aliens , UFO incidents , ufos

Old 29th December 2017, 10:11 PM   #201
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
No citation or link. Try harder next time.

Apparently, you didn't bother to do your own research to verify my post, which is typical of UFO skeptics. They either don't do their homework or fail to do it properly when they do, and posting in that manner on my part is one of many ways I have proven my point regarding UFO skeptics.

If you had done your homework, you would have found that I was correct when I said that radar controllers have confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 10:26 PM   #202
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Why do you lie so much? A policeman, PC Brian Cresswell, went to the landing scene and wrote down

"“There were three marks in the area which did not follow a set pattern. The impression made by these marks were of no depth and could have been made by an animal.
https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/secret-f...ecret-files-4/

On the contrary, the military took measurements as well including radiation readings which were higher in the depressions than the surrounding area. Ever wondered how one of the persons involved was able to collect on his injuries in that area? Think about it. What supported his case?

Quote:
British UFO encounter "gave me heart failure", says US airman after military chiefs agree to pay his medical bills

US Veterans Association pays out for medical treatment of man hit by heart problems he blames on famous Suffolk UFO encounter

Airman First Class John Burroughs was involved in an incident in Rendlesham Forest in December 1980 which has become known as "Britain's Roswell".

He was exposed to huge doses of radiation whilst investigating a mysterious craft and claimed this left him in need of "lifesaving" heart surgery.

After decades of being "stonewalled", he has finally persuaded the US Veteran's Association (VA) to pay for his treatment.

His lawyer hailed the dramatic legal about-turn as a "de facto" admission that UFOs exist and can cause "physical injury".

"In citing the [MoD radiation documents] and in granting John Burroughs full disability for his injuries in Rendlesham Forest, the US Government has by de facto acknowledged the existence of unidentified aerial phenomena which, in John Burroughs' case, resulted in physical injury," Pat Frascogna said in an email.

Nick Pope, a researcher who spent several years investigating UFOs as a employee at the MoD, told us: "I think this development is hugely significant, whatever you believe about UFOs.

"One moment the US government was saying that nothing happened, but the next, John Burroughs and his attorney get hold of a formerly classified report that says John was probably irradiated by something in Rendlesham Forest."

Finally, Burroughs' legal team found two documents from the British Ministry of Defence which showed high levels of radiation were detected at the site where he encountered the mystery UFO.

He said: "The legal victory John Burroughs has secured with the Veterans Administration is nothing short of sensational. It's implications for the reality of UFOs as real and almost certainly of ET origin are huge.

"For the VA to acknowledge that John was exposed to radiation from a UFO/UAP during the Rendlesham Forest incident is unprecedented.
Not only does it validate what the actual witnesses have been saying for 35 years but should also put paid to the ridiculous sceptical arguments that have been regularly repeated in the mainstream media that have always lacked genuine foundation."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...-heart-5266589

skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 11:05 PM   #203
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
Apparently, you didn't bother to do your own research to verify my post, which is typical of UFO skeptics. They either don't do their homework or fail to do it properly when they do, and posting in that manner on my part is one of many ways I have proven my point regarding UFO skeptics.

If you had done your homework, you would have found that I was correct when I said that radar controllers have confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest.
So you deliberately don't provide supporting evidence for your outrageous lies because you want to show the skeptics up? Wow, just wow.

The reality is that have an ego the size of an A380, and a hugely over-inflated opinion of yourself.

The reality is that you are a flat out liar. You don't support your claims because you cannot.

The reality is that your lies convince no-one here unless they are weak-minded fools
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th December 2017, 11:09 PM   #204
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
That approach doesn't appear to be convincing anybody.

You must remember, reality doesn't depend on what anyone thinks. Make a request under the FOIA and see for yourself. After all, the U.S. government has been releasing its UFO files from the National Archives for years.

Quote:
The evidence for aliens having reached earth appears to be garbage.
I find it interesting that you said that. Let's take a look at what Carl Saga said at the 1968 Congressional UFO Symposium in 1968.

Quote:
SYMPOSIUM ON UNIDENTIFIED

FLYING OBJECTS

HEARINGS

BEFORE THE

COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND ASTRONAUTICS

U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

NINETIETH CONGRESS

SECOND SESSION

JULY 29, 1968

Dr. Sagan: "Apparently what is now happening is that the Air Force surveillance radar is throwing away the data that is of relevance for this inquiry. In other words, if it sees something that is not on a ballistic trajectory, or not in orbit, it ignores it, it throws it in the garbage."

"Well, that garbage is just the area of our interest. So if some method could be devised by the Air Force to save the output that they are throwing away from these space surveillance radars, it might be the least expensive way to significantly improve our information about these phenomena."

http://files.ncas.org/ufosymposium/index.html

TOP SECRET SPY SATELLITES SPOT UFOS

A September, 1976 UFO encounter near Teheran, Iran may have been recorded by a secret DSP satellite. The incident involved two brilliantly glowing UFOs first reported by ground observers. One object, estimated to be 30 feet in diameter, reportedly went from ground level to an altitude of 40,000 feet, and was visible at a distance of 70 miles. An Imperial Iranian Air Force F-4 jet fighter was sent aloft and managed to aim a Sidewinder AIM-19 air-to-air missile at the target before its electronic systems failed. Apart from the visible light factor, this indicates that the UFO gave off enough infrared energy for the Sidewinder's IR sensor to lock on to it.

An impressive breakthrough in the confirmation of the Iranian UFO encounter was uncovered by researchers Lee Graham and Ron Regehr, of Aero-Jet in California. They confirmed that the UFO sighting over Tehran was, in fact, tracked by the United States military's DSP satellite. During their investigations, Graham and Regehr have located computer print-outs from the time frame of the Iranian UFO overflight, which show that the DSP definitely detected an "anomalous object" in Iranian air space.

Computer printout of the anomalous event with the classified term "238 SCANS - POSSIBLE SR." The term "238 SCANS" indicates that the event lasted more than an hour. This is the only case so far where there was confirmation of a UFO sighting by observers both on the ground, in the air and by the DSP-1. It would be an interesting project to compare DSP records to other reported anomalous sightings around the world.

http://www.ufodigest.com/shadowmag/extra/topsecret.html

I have posted documents relating to the Iranian UFO encounter, which soon made their way to the White House. The Iranian UFO encounter would probably have remained classified to this very day had it not been for the lawsuit against the CIA. Afterward, documents relating to the encounter were released. You can go back and read the documents I posted.

Quote:
Telling us the world's governments have agreed to keep the good stuff secret fails at "have agreed".

They are no longer keeping their UFO files a secret. Even the UN wants to get in on the action.

Quote:
UN prepares for 'first contact' with alien life

The United Nations is about to appoint a little-known Malaysian astrophysicist to head its Office for Outer Space Affairs, which could soon be designated with the task of communicating with extraterrestrials. Mazlan Othman will tell delegates to a scientific conference next week at a country house outside London that she will head the UN office and be in charge of talking to any aliens who either arrive here from another world or, more likely, communicate with us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...e-2090420.html

Group Calls for Disclosure of UFO Info

They're out there — and the government knows.

That's according to a group of about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward on Wednesday to say they had witnessed evidence of aliens and unidentified flying objects and called for congressional hearings about such sightings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98572

Former U.S. Air Force Officers Recount Experiences With UFOs at Nuclear Missile Bases

September 27, 2010, ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/air...an-ufos/story?
id=11738715

Ex-Air Force Personnel: UFOs Deactivated Nukes

September 27, 2010, CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-...tivated-nukes/[/b]

Ex-Air Force officers call UFOs and nukes a real 'security concern'

September 27, 2010, USA Today

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.WkcrK_kwi9I

UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say

September 27, 2010, CNN Blog

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/27...personnel-say/

Former Air Force officers discuss UFO sightings

September 27, 2010, Air Force Times

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2...htings-092710/

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

September 23, 2010, Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2010/09/...-officers.html

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

September 27, 2010, Telegraph (One of the UK's leading newspapers)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-Cold-War.html

Former Air Force Officers Claim UFOs Visited Bases, Tampered With Nukes

September 28, 2010, Popular Science magazine

https://www.popsci.com/technology/ar...ered-our-nukes

Government is covering up UFO evidence, group says

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
The U.S. government has been covering up evidence of extraterrestrial visits for more than 50 years, an array of 20 retired Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and intelligence officers said Wednesday.

They demanded Congress hold hearings on what they say is long-standing secret U.S. involvement with UFOs and extraterrestrials.

The individuals who have these sightings range from airline pilots and military pilots to police officers, some of the people your lives depend on, on a daily basis," retired Air Force Lt. Col. Charles Brown told a roomful of skeptical reporters.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/ufosgove...tnessestestify

Last edited by skyeagle409; 29th December 2017 at 11:13 PM.
Old 29th December 2017, 11:21 PM   #205
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Well, I am "former military personnel" who knew quite a few of the Americans both at RAF Woodbridge and RAF Bentwaters because I worked with them. They knew what was going on, and it had nothing to do with Flying Saucers or aliens.

And, I knew three who were there as well and they were my co-workers at Travis AFB, and all three have confirmed the Rendlesham UFO event, one of whom was my assistant on a government contract.
Old 29th December 2017, 11:33 PM   #206
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Your claim, your homework. Get on it.
Old 30th December 2017, 12:15 AM   #207
skyeagle409
Master Poster

What’s Going On In the Skies Over Western Air Bases?

On October 23, 2010, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, in Cheyenne, Wyoming, temporarily lost the ability to communicate with 50 of its Minuteman III nuclear missiles. The five Missile Alert Facilities responsible for launching those ICBMs in time of war, the 319th Missile Squadron, would have been unable to do so during the disruption.

This dramatic story was leaked to Mark Ambinder, a contributing editor at The Atlantic, which published it three days later. The Air Force then quickly acknowledged the problem, saying that a back-up system could have launched the missiles and that the breakdown had lasted a mere 59 minutes. However, the latter statement was untrue, according to two missile technicians stationed at F.E. Warren, who say the communications problem, while intermittent, lasted several hours.

On September 27, 2010, less than a month before the incident at F.E. Warren, six of those individuals participated in a UFO-Nukes Connection press conference in Washington D.C. and described UFO activity at F.E. Warren’s missile sites-and those located near Malmstrom AFB, Montana, and Walker AFB, New Mexico, in the 1960s and ’70s. Another participant, a former deputy base commander, discussed his own 1980 sighting of a disc-shaped object that hovered near a nuclear bomb storage depot and apparently directed beams of light down onto it.

The press conference received tremendous media coverage resul-ting in thousands of online and print articles and broadcast news stories worldwide. CNN streamed the event live and a video of it can be viewed.

That high-profile gathering of credible sources, co-sponsored by former USAF nuclear missile launch officer Robert Salas, a U.S. Air Force Academy graduate stationed at Malmstrom Air Force Base in 1960s and early ’70s, was the result of decades of research. Over the past 38 years, I have interviewed more than 120 former or retired U.S. military personnel who report ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites including missile launch facilities, strategic bomber bases, weapons storage areas, and bomb test ranges in Nevada and the Pacific during the Cold War era.

A Brief History
Reports of UFO activity at nuclear weapons facilities is old news for those who know the facts. Captain Edward Ruppelt, the first chief of the Air Force’s UFO investigations group, Project Blue Book, spoke about such cases during a June 1952 interview with Look magazine. A fuller examination of the “ominous correlation” between UFO sightings and nukes-related sites appeared in Ruppelt’s 1956 book, The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects, published after he had resigned from the Air Force. Ruppelt wrote, “UFOs were seen more frequently around areas vital to the defense of the United States. The Los Alamos-Albuquerque area, Oak Ridge, and White Sands Proving Ground rated high.”
Each of these locations was directly or indirectly involved in America’s nuclear weapons program. Various declassified FBI and Air Force memoranda, and other reliable reports, note no fewer than 14 separate UFO sightings at Oak Ridge during the period from October 12 to December 20, 1950. The tally was based on reports provided by governmental security officers at the installation, military pilots and radar personnel.

Declassified Documents
When ICBMs began to be deploy-ed in the early 1960s, UFO sightings began to occur at related sites and warhead storage facilities. Declassified Air Force documents discuss some of those incidents at Minot AFB, North Dakota, in 1966,

Minot AFB UFO Incident

http://minotb52ufo.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7JhNBMKIl4

http://minotb52ufo.com/introduction.php

24th NORAD Region Senior Director's Log (Malmstrom AFB, Montana)

10 NOV 75 (1125Z) - UFO sighting reported by Minot Air Force Station, a
bright star-like object in the west, moving east, about the size of a car.
First seen approximately 1015Z. Approximately 1120Z, the object passed
over the radar station, 1,000 feet to 2,000 feet high, no noise heard.
Three people from the site or local area saw the object. NCOC notified.

2. HQ USAF/DADF also forwarded a copy of a NORAD document for a review
for possible downgrade and release. We have determined the document is
properly and currently classified and is exempt from disclosure under
public law 90-23, 5 USC 552b(1).

3. The decision to withhold release of this document may be appealed in
writing to the Secretary of the Air Force within 45 days from the date of
this letter. If you appeal, include any reasons for reconsideration you
wish to present and attach a copy of this letter. Address your letter as
follows: Secretary of the Air Force, thru HQ ADCOM/DAD, Peterson AFB CO

TERRENCE C. JAMES, COLONEL, USAF
Director of Administration CY to: HQ USAF/DAD
HQ USAF/JACL

http://www.minotafs.org/documents/foia-ufo-75.html

and Malmstrom AFB, Montana,...

Malmstrom AFB UFO Incidents

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...7c9fb3387e.jpg

http://www.nicap.org/malmstrom67dir.htm

http://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

Former Boeing Engineer, Robert Kaminski Confirms UFO Activity at Echo Flight Missile Launch Control Facility in 1967

“Since this was a field site peculiar incident, a determination was made to send out an investigation team to survey the LCF [Echo Launch Control Facility] and the LFs [Launch Facilities, or silos] to determine what failures or related incidents could be found to explain the cause. The team was made up of qualified engineers and technicians headed by scientific person who was a glaciologist. There were about 5 persons in all that were sent out. After a week in the field the team returned and pooled their data. At the outset the team quickly noticed a lack of anything that would come close to explain why the event occurred. There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert. This indeed turned out to be a rare event and not encountered before. The use of backup power systems and other technical system circuit operational redundancy strongly suggests that this kind of event is virtually impossible once the system was up and running and on line with other LCF's and LF's interconnectivity.

[After months of investigation,] the team met with me to report their findings and it was decided that the final report would have nothing significant in it to explain what happened at E-Flight. In other words there was no technical explanation that could explain the event. The team went off to do the report. Meanwhile I was contacted by our representative at OOAMA (Don Peterson) and told by him that the incident was reported as being a UFO event—That a UFO was seen by some Airmen over the LCF [sic] at the time E-Flight went down.

Subsequently, we were notified a few days later, that a stop work order was on the way from OOAMA to stop any further effort on this project. We stopped. We were also told that we were not to submit the final engineering report. This was most unusual since all of our work required review by the customer and the submittal of a final Engineering report to OOAMA.”

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010...er-robert.html

OOAMA, Hill AFB, UT, my base, 2952 CLSS, August 1968 - January 1971.

"November 7, (1975) Malmstrom AFB, Montana. A Sabotage Alert Team described seeing a brightly glowing orange, football field-sized disc that illuminated the Minuteman ICBM missile site. As F-106 jet interceptors approached, the UFO took off straight up, NORAD radar tracking it to an altitude of 200,000 feet [38 miles or 60 km.]. An object... emitted a light which illuminated the site driveway. The orange-gold object overhead also has small lights on it.

"November 8, Malmstrom AFB. Radar showed up to 7 objects at 9,500 to 15,000 feet [2,900 m. to 4,700 m.]. Ground witnesses reported lights and the sound of jet engines, but radar showed objects flying at only 7 kts. [8 mph or 13 km./hr.].

"November 10, Minot AFB, North Dakota. A bright, noiseless object about the size of a car buzzed the base at 1,000-2,000 feet [300-600 m.].

Source: Extracts: 24 NORAD Region Senior Director Log November 1975.

https://www.nicap.org/norad3b1.htm

F.E. Warren AFB itself experienced an hours-long incident on August 1, 1965, involving as many as six objects “stacked vertically” above various missile sites, according to a Project Blue Book memorandum published by the group’s scientific consultant, Dr. J. Allen Hynek.

https://montanapioneer.com/whats-goi...ern-air-bases/

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...365674be16.gif

Last edited by Agatha; 4th January 2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Rule 5. Do not hotlink.
Old 30th December 2017, 12:27 AM   #208
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
Your claim, your homework. Get on it.

As you wish. Just review my last post, and that's just for starters.
Old 30th December 2017, 12:35 AM   #209
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

That's about radar operators tracking a Rendlesham forest UFO?

If I missed it, it was because it was well-camouflaged.

Frankly, your posts are usually nothing but bait-and switch cons, so I usually expect to be disappointed.

Last edited by John Jones; 30th December 2017 at 12:38 AM.
John Jones is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 12:47 AM   #210
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Frankly, your posts are usually nothing but bait-and switch cons, so I usually expect to be disappointed.

I would like for you to obtain the names of the radar controllers who have confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest and verify to everyone here that I was correct. You know how to do it and I might add that is the way I work with UFO skeptics when I see the need.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 30th December 2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 30th December 2017, 12:50 AM   #211
smartcooky
Philosopher

Yep, its the thing Flying Saucer "enthusiasts" always do when caught lying... divert to previously debunked rubbish from dubious pro-Flying Saucer sources. Oh, some of the links might go to the ABC or CBS or other fairly reputable news organizations, but ultimately the sources there are almost always UFO nutjob sites such as cufon, nicap etc. FFS he's even linked to a site that stands as one of the greatest echo-chambers with one of the largest collections of nut-cases on the internet.... abovetopsecret!!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 12:55 AM   #212
skyeagle409
Master Poster

American West Flight 564 UFO Sighting (1995) - [RARE AUDIO]

In addition, a F-117 stealth fighter and other pilots in the area confirms the huge flying object reported by America West Fight 595, which was eventually tracked on radar as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGX9HnyXTY
Old 30th December 2017, 12:56 AM   #213
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Yep, its the thing Flying Saucer "enthusiasts" always do when caught lying...

Typical response of a UFO skeptic who fears to face reality. Nothing new.
Old 30th December 2017, 01:01 AM   #214
skyeagle409
Master Poster

JAL 1628: the Alaskan FAA Investigator's Summary

The FAA had kept a great deal of data on the incident including all the positional radar data, an actual video recording of the radar screen, and all the audio records from both calls to the military base, including the conversations with Captain Kenju Terauchi, the pilot of flight 1628 (recorded as the event transpired). The FAA investigator assigned to the case, John Callahan, investigated the incident in depth and put on a ‘dog and pony show’ for a small group representatives from several branches of the US Government, and handed over all copies of the data collect to the appropriate officials. What slipped passed those official’s knowledge, was that Mr. Callahan had all the original documents in a box under his desk, and there they sat for several years, available to anyone interested in the case. It should be understood, that John Callahan remains truthful and willing to cooperate in any way with any inquiries on the subject of JAL flight 1628.

"As the Division Manager for the FAA Washington headquarters Accidents, Evaluation and Investigations, I was responsible for the quality of air traffic service provided to the FAA users." Mr. Callahan states. "When informed of the ‘UFO incident involving a Japanese B747 in the Alaskan region’

I ordered the RADAR recorded data and voice tapes flown to the FAA Technical Center in Atlantic City, New Jersey for evaluation and analysis by both FAA Hardware and Software experts.

After reviewing the play back of the event on a controller’s scope, referred to as a ‘PVD’ and receiving a detailed analysis of the incident, I briefed the FAA Administrator and members of President Reagan’s scientific staff, CIA, etc. on the following information:

During the play back of the event I observed a primary radar target in the position reported by the Japanese pilot. The intermittent primary target stayed in close proximately to the B747 for approximately 31 minutes. Both the FAA controller and military NORAD controller reported observing the RADAR return of the ‘UFO’ target on their ‘scopes.’

There was no noticeable ‘weather’ in the area. ‘You can see into next Tuesday’ was reported by a United pilot.

The UFO was painted as an extremely large primary target. As a result of the lacking run length identification the FAA computer system treated the UFO RADAR return as ‘weather’ and transmitted it to the controller’s PVD via a non recorded line.

(All known aircraft are programed in the FAA computer systems ‘Run Length’ table.)

At the conclusion of the hand-off briefing the CIA advised they were ‘confiscating all the data, this event never happened, we were never here and you are all sworn to secrecy.’ They also advised they would not notify the media as it would only ‘scare’ the public

http://dimensionzone.com/ufo/ufo_japan.htm
Old 30th December 2017, 01:07 AM   #215
skyeagle409
Master Poster

So you deliberately don't provide supporting evidence for your outrageous lies because you want to show the skeptics up?

The typical UFO skeptic who cannot accept reality for what it is tend to show themselves up. After all, they were the ones who claimed that the Roswell incident was a weather balloon before the Air Force changed its story in 1994 and threw out its weather balloon story, which I knew was false, and change its story to a non-existent Project Mogul balloon flight #4 that never was, which I knew was false as well.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 30th December 2017 at 01:09 AM.
Old 30th December 2017, 02:03 AM   #216
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

You must remember, reality doesn't depend on what anyone thinks.
Indeed. Not even you.

Quote:

Let's take a look at what Carl Saga said at the 1968 Congressional UFO Symposium in 1968.
He said stop throwing away tracking data because it might reveal aliens. Did it reveal aliens? No.

Quote:
I have posted documents relating to the Iranian UFO encounter.
I got my fill of the Tehran F4 story in another long thread here years ago. Incoherent fragments of claims which only true believers can pull together into a story they like. Garbage.

Quote:
They are no longer keeping their UFO files a secret. Even the UN wants to get in on the action.

So where's the *good* stuff?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 03:48 AM   #217
smartcooky
Philosopher

Like all Flying Saucer nuts.... long on outrageous claims, short on supporting evidence

Nothing new there then.
Old 30th December 2017, 05:05 PM   #218
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Apparently, you didn't bother to do your own research to verify my post, which is typical of UFO skeptics.
Exactly the opposite. I wrote down the lies you have made so far and then carefully found and posted links to the hard evidence proving you were lying.

Here is another of your direct lies
"But RAF UKADR logs revealed no evidence that any unusual radar tracks had been detected or reported during the entire Christmas period. As a result MoD decided that “US night-time military movements”, the beam from the Orfordness lighthouse or even lights used by poachers were more likely explanations than an alien landing"
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 05:17 PM   #219
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Here is another of your direct lies
On the contrary, the military took measurements as well including radiation readings which were higher in the depressions than the surrounding area.
1) You forgot to state the measurement. The "landing indentation" was only 36mm deep which was the same as all the thousands of other rabbit scrapings in the forest.

2) The "radiation measurement" was the same as the background radiation measurement.

3) Because you don't know what radioactive half life is, you forgot that any magical UFO radiation should still be there today. .......but it isn't.

"Col Conrad adds a further detail not mentioned in Halt’s report to the Ministry of Defence “…Sgt. Nevels, the Geiger counter operator, initially reported slightly elevated readings after his first visit to the location. However on a subsequent verbal report, he gave the radiation levels as equal to the normal background “noise”.

"As for the radiation detected at the “landing site” three independent scientific experts, including the makers of the Geiger counter, have since stated there was nothing unusual in the levels recorded by Halt’s team in the forest. They were simply background levels that would be expected in a pine forest."
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 05:24 PM   #220
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Rendlesham Forest is not in the USA. It is in another country called the United Kingdom.

Would it help you bought a map of the world?

I'm still laughing at your previous made up claim the Soviet Unions GRU saw UFOs flying over US missiles in the USA. Do many Russian soldiers spot UFO from USA missile bases?
Old 30th December 2017, 05:28 PM   #221
Dr.Sid
Graduate Poster

Somebody know about some nice debunk for the 'Pentagon' video ? I hear it was made for some German movie making school in 2007, but people claiming it didn't provide any reference. Of course the To the stars academy stuff is pretty hot, but nobody seems to be catching on that so far ..
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th December 2017, 05:46 PM   #222
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Somebody know about some nice debunk for the 'Pentagon' video ?
I can't help you, but this website seems to have some good information.
https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-ni...footage.t9190/

It appears that a fake Nimitz UFO video was already floating around in 2007 and is not new. The question is whether Luis Elizondo's UFO chasing company To the Stars Academy, faked a better looking version in 2017.

Old 30th December 2017, 10:00 PM   #223
smartcooky
Philosopher

Rendlesham Forest is not in the USA. It is in another country called the United Kingdom.

Would it help you bought a map of the world?

I'm still laughing at your previous made up claim the Soviet Unions GRU saw UFOs flying over US missiles in the USA. Do many Russian soldiers spot UFO from USA missile bases?
But hardly surprising for a person who claimed Minuteman missiles were deployed in Vietnam
Old 31st December 2017, 02:15 AM   #224
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge View Post
Indeed. Not even you.

I agree with you, but the objects are going to continue to do what they have been doing.

Quote:
He said stop throwing away tracking data because it might reveal aliens. Did it reveal aliens? No.

He was interested in radar data depicting objects that had nothing to do with spacecrafts. One of the engineers who developed the DSP surveillance satellite at Aerojet has confirmed that the objects are tracked as their arrive from deep space and one of his satellites were involved in the Fast Walker tracking encounter in 1984 and the tracking of UFOs during the iranian UFO encounter.

Quote:
I got my fill of the Tehran F4 story in another long thread here years ago. Incoherent fragments of claims which only true believers can pull together into a story they like. Garbage.

Factual history do not change over time and in fact, multiple government agencies have documented the Iranian UFO encounter and the documents were sent to the White House. Highly rated, not garbage as you falsely stated.

Quote:
So where's the *good* stuff?

Let's begin and understand these are just a small drop in the bucket considering there are thousands of UFO reports and counting.

http://www.ufohastings.com/files/ima...ren_1965_1.jpg

http://www.ufohastings.com/files/image/2012-02-
05/FE_Warren_1965_2.jpg

This is a secret USAF document, declassified because of the Freedom Of Information Act

Air Intelligence Report 100-203-79

T/S CONTROL NO 2-7341
OFFICE TO WHICH LOANED AFOIN-2A
89A DATE DUE IN AFOIN-C/DD 8 July 1952
PLEASE RETURN THIS DOCUMENT ON DATE SPECIFIED ABOVE TO AFOIN-C/DD, ROOM

5C116 ATTENTION: TOP SECRET CONTROL OFFICER.

When the attached document is withdrawn the classification of this sheet will be changed to UNCLASSIFIED in accordance with PAR 25c, AFR 205-1.

TOP SECRET

2-7341
DATE 28 APR 1949
NO 100-203-79
CY. NO 102 OF 103

HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
DIRECTORATE OF INTELLIGENCE
WASHINGTON, D.C.

http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/pics/rhodes4.jpg

http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/pics/rhodes1.jpg

http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/pics/rhodes3.jpg

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp...3/06/Arne1.gif

AIR FORCE REGULATION THE DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE

No. 200-2 WASHINGTON, 12 AUGUST 1954

Image from U.S. Air Force Publication 200-2

http://www.nicap.org/images/nucman.jpg

The image reminded m of the RB-47 pilot by Lewis D. Chase, whose aircraft was chased over multiple states. He would eventually investigate UFO intrusions at Malmstrom AFB.

Edited by Agatha:  Edit for rule 5. Do not hotlink unless the originating site expressly permits it.

Last edited by Agatha; 4th January 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 31st December 2017, 02:23 AM   #225
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Like all Flying Saucer nuts.... long on outrageous claims, short on supporting evidence

Nothing new there then.

I wouldn't say that.

Quote:
Chile announces UFOs are for real

On 2nd April 1997, Chilean newspaper "La Cuarta" has the following headline: "UFO Sighting of Arica is Confirmed by La Direccion General de Aeronautic Civil." Chile did start to join the small number of countries who officially stated that the nature of UFOs is of intelligent driven flying machines

CHILEAN AIR FORCE RECOGNIZES UFOS AS FLYING MACHINES PILOTED BY ET INTELLIGENCE:

The other top reason that explains Chile's recognition and openness about the UFO question is that General Ramon Vega, former Commander of FACh, the Chilean Air Force, has personally observed UFOs on two occasions while in the air.

CHILEAN GOVERNEMENT ESTABLISHED UFO BUREAU

The Chilean Air Force (FACH) recently announced the formation of CEFAA, the name of which translates into English as the Committee for the Study of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena. CEFAA is attached to the General Administration of Civil Aeronautics (DGAC), the Chilean equivalent of the FAA. It will study aircraft and radar cases, but will not collect UFO reports from the public.

http://www.cohenufo.org/ChileUFOs.htm
Old 31st December 2017, 02:37 AM   #226
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Exactly the opposite. I wrote down the lies you have made so far and then carefully found and posted links to the hard evidence proving you were lying.
Do your homework and see for yourself.

confirm what I have said is true.

Quote:
"But RAF UKADR logs revealed no evidence that any unusual radar tracks had been detected or reported during the entire Christmas period. As a result MoD decided that “US night-time military movements”, ...

I already know that is false. Military movements during the holiday season??? Try again and figure out why the MoD sought to cover-up the Rendlesham UFO incidents.

Quote:
...the beam from the Orfordness lighthouse or even lights used by poachers were more likely explanations than an alien landing"
Quote:

False again, because the lighthouse has a back-shield facing the base and the light beam cannot be seen from the East gate which my copatriots who were there, have confirmed nor does the lighthouse explain the UFOs in the sky over multiple nights. BTW, how old is that lighthouse? How many years have U.S. military personnel be stationed at both bases?

Your argument is very weak and it shows that you are wide open to accepting disinformation and misinformation from UFO skeptic websites that have been debunked time and time again. The photos and the map that I've presented shows very clearly why the lighthouse could not been seen from the East gate. in fact, it was impossible. Did you find the names of the radar controllers who've confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest? Or, do you want me to furnish the names? If I do, I will make it a point as to where you are coming from.
Old 31st December 2017, 02:55 AM   #227
skyeagle409
Master Poster

To let you know the U.S. has a presence at the nearby bases that are not located in the U.S. Where did I ever say that Rendlesham forest was in the U.S.?

Quote:
Quote:

Ever wondered who the Soviets acquired atomic bomb secrets from the U.S.? Think about it. Your laughter displays your ignorance on the matter.

Quote:

Last edited by Agatha; 4th January 2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Edited for rule 5. Do not hotlink.
Old 31st December 2017, 03:07 AM   #228
smartcooky
Philosopher

No. Your claim, you do the homework.

It is not up to anyone here to do your work for you

I already know that is false. Military movements during the holiday season???
And this shows everyone how little you know about the military.

1980 was the height of the Cold War. There was no "holiday season". for the Air Frce at that time. Ops carried on right through December/January. e.g., Operation Bright Star runs from September through to end of December. It involved personnel from 78th TFW and 91st TFW from Woodbridge and the 81st TFW from Bentwaters. The Klong was in and out of both bases and Lakenheath regularly... I've not only flown on it, I've serviced it too. It was operational throughout the year even through Christmas time.
Old 31st December 2017, 03:08 AM   #229
skyeagle409
Master Poster

But hardly surprising for a person who claimed Minuteman missiles were deployed in Vietnam

Lol.

At no time did I claim that Minuteman missiles were based in Vietnam. You've got you lines crossed. A UFO passed over my base in Vietnam and after my tour there, I was sent to Hill AFB, where my new base was involved in the UFO incidents over Malmstrom AFB. Just to let you know that Hill AFB is located in Utah, not Vietnam and Hill AFB was my new base and a depot for the Minuteman missile, not Phan Rang airbase, Vietnam.

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp..._2-236x300.jpg

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp..._3-236x300.jpg

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp..._4-235x300.jpg

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp...3/06/Arne1.gif

http://spiralgalaxy.org/wordpress/wp-
content/uploads/2013/12/Jamison-Affidavit_Page_1.jpg

http://www.ufohastings.com/files/ima...arneson_01.jpg

Last edited by Agatha; 4th January 2018 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Edited for rule 5. Do not hotlink.
Old 31st December 2017, 03:19 AM   #230
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

I would like for you to obtain the names of the radar controllers who have confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest and verify to everyone here that I was correct. You know how to do it and I might add that is the way I work with UFO skeptics when I see the need.

Let me type this slowly:

It.Was.Your.Claim. It.Is.Your. Homework. I'm.Not.Doing.Your.Homework.For.You.
Old 31st December 2017, 03:25 AM   #231
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

The typical UFO skeptic who cannot accept reality for what it is tend to show themselves up. After all, they were the ones who claimed that the Roswell incident was a weather balloon before the Air Force changed its story in 1994 and threw out its weather balloon story, which I knew was false, and change its story to a non-existent Project Mogul balloon flight #4 that never was, which I knew was false as well.
They were weather balloons. It was their purpose that was secret - monitoring soviet nuke tests
Old 31st December 2017, 03:53 AM   #232
skyeagle409
Master Poster

No. Your claim, you do the homework.

It is not up to anyone here to do your work for you

I have the feeling that you already know the names of the radar controllers who have confirmed the UFO over Rendlesham forest but it seems that you are a bit frighten to post the names of those radar controller and do so for all to see.

Quote:
And this shows everyone how little you know about the military.

Now, that's amusing to say the least!! 4 years active duty in the Air Force, 1967-71, Phan Rang, Vietnam, and Hill AFB, UT. I've worked at Travis AFB, CA. as an Air Reserve technician (ART)(military and civilian position) 26 years and 18 months working for the Navy on its subs as a government civilian at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, CA., (1972-1973) before I transferred to Travis AFB, and I might add that two of the subs I worked on were the USS Seawolf and USS Halibut. Look up their special missions on Google.

After my retirement, I worked for Raytheon Aerospace, which handed its Air Force contract to Vertex Aerospace and eventually, Vertex handed its contract over to L3 Communications and I stayed on that Air Force contract with all three defense contractors. In addition, I've invented components and equipment for the Air Force, Army and defense contractors and in fact, I was sent by the Air Force and Raytheon Aerospace to Pensacola, Florida to produce a new repair manual for the Air Force's TF-39 engine inlet which powered the C-5 transport at that time. in 2008, I was sent to work on helicopters of the Army at the Corpus Christi Army Depot, Texas. With L3, I soon became a supervisor/inspector on aircraft airframes. I retired permanently in 2011.

After my retirements, I became president of two aviation-related chapters, which consist of Air Force officers and enlisted personnel, Air Force pilots, commercial pilots, private pilots, instructor pilots, student pilots and sport pilots in addition to FAA-certified and military mechanics and inspectors, and DoD civilian personnel and retirees. You can find me on the Internet to give you a hint of the kind of work I am involved in and my connections to the military.

Even in retirement, I am very active and I might add that I am also a historian for one my aviation-related chapters that represents a well-known group of airmen of World War II. Hint: George Lucas made a movie about them.

Red Tails

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0485985/

I am also a pilot of 48 years and began my flight training for my private license at the Hill AFB aero club.

Quote:
1980 was the height of the Cold War. There was no "holiday season".

Check again because at Travis, we brought as many aircraft back to the base each year during Christmas, even during the Cold War. We also operated with minimum personnel at Christmas time except during wartime conditions such as the Gulf War.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 31st December 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old 31st December 2017, 04:38 AM   #233
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Let me type this slowly:

It.Was.Your.Claim. It.Is.Your. Homework. I'm.Not.Doing.Your.Homework.For.You.

To let you know that this is my way I differentiate between closed-minded UFO skeptics and open-minded UFO skeptics. Close-minded UFO skeptics were skeptics who tried to convince me that a weather balloon crashed on the Foster ranch, that is, before the Air Force dumped its weather balloon claim in 1994, and duped and convinced the same closed-minded UFO skeptics with a Project Mogul balloon flight that never was and that Mogul balloon balloons and their flights were classified, which they were not. In fact, the media was sometimes invited to view launches of Project Mogul balloons and even Mogul experiments were revealed in newspapers across the United States. Case in point:

Quote:
Princeton, New Jersey, July 12 1947
Headlines:

Balloons -- Not Discs: Princeton Gadget Soars 20 Miles High; Records

* No Atomic Explosions

* 28 Balloons Fail To Send Reports On Cosmic Rays -- Attain 20-Mile

* Altitude, but Equipment Does Not Give Nuclear Explosion Data

* Stratosphere Atom Explosions Probed

* Sky Experiment Apparatus Found -- Flight in Stratosphere Fails to Show Nuclear Explosions Data

Balloon Photos

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Pr...7_NY_Times.jpg

http://www.roswellproof.com/Trenton_...es_7-14-47.jpg

And, Mogul balloons were sometimes recovered by civilians for rewards.

Quote:
Mogul Balloon Recovery By Rancher Sid West

June 8.
Sun. Rancher, Sid West, found balloon train 25 mi south of High Rolls in mountains. Contacted him and made arragements to recover equipment Monday. Got all recordings of balloon flights. Took Treland, Mears, Yinton, Olsen to Alamogordo to catch train this pm

June 9 Mon.

Bill Godbee and Do" Reynolds went out to Sid West's ranch south of High Rolls and brought back recovered balloons- clock, 2 radlosondes. sonobuoy and microphone and lowerpart of dribbler. Bill Edmondso" cleaning up hanger and sorting out equipment of NYU. Worked today on balloon records (GR8) f rom north hanger. No definite signals obtained. Took inventory

PROJECT MOGUL BALLOON REWARD NOTICE

This is special weather equipment Sent aloft on research by New York Univetity.

It is important that the equipment be recovered. The finder L requested to protect

the equipment from damage or theft. and to telegraph collect to: Mr. C. 5. Schneider.

York University. 18lst St. & University Heights, Box 12. New York City.

L.S.A. Phone: LUdlow 3.6310. REFER TO FLIGHT #-__________

A dollar ($ ) reward and reasonable reimbursement for recovery expense will be

paid if the above instruction* are followed before September 1949.

In fact, Project Mogul balloons were fitted with questionnaires with invitations for anyone who recovers a Project Mogul balloon train to add their own data input, which is further proof that Project Mogul balloons were not classified at all.

QUESTIONNAIRE, REWARD AND WARNING TAGS ATTACHED TO PROJECT MOGUL BALLOONS

Please answer this and send to us so that we may pay you the

Reward.

1. On what date and at what hour was the balloon discovered?

2. Where was it discovered? (Approximate distance and direction

from nearest town on map?)

3. Was it observed descending? If so, at what time?

4. Did it float down slowly or fall rapidly?

5. How much kerosene was there in the tank?

C. S. Schneider

Research Division

New York University

University Heights

Bronx 53. New York

And, Project Mogul balloons had warning tags attached as well.

Quote:
DANGER!

FIRE!

CUT THESE WIRES

BEFORE HANDLING

DANGER!

EMPTY THIS ON GROUND

BEFORE HANDLING

Project Moguls were not classified at all and were just research balloons. However, the Air Force managed to convince the close-minded UFO skeptics that Project Mogul balloons were classified when in fact, they were not. The Air Force never told the public in its 1994 Roswell Report that Project Mogul and Skyhook balloon teams were also tracking flying saucers over New Mexico.

Quote:
HOW SCIENTISTS TRACKED A FLYING SAUCER
by
Commander Robert B. McLaughlin, USN

In its January issue TRUE said that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Its story was widely supported by the nation's press and radio. TRUE's findings are here confirmed by Commander McLaughlin, a rocket expert at White Sands Proving Ground, who worked independently of this magazine's investigation. He reveals how a troup of Navy men and scientists tracked a flying disk with a precision instrument and tells of flights he and others witnessed.

https://www.nicap.org/true-mc.htm

U.S. NAVAL UNIT
WHITE SANDS PROVING GROUNDS
LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO

12 May, 1949

AIR MAIL

Dr. J. A. Van Allen
Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University
Silver Spring, Maryland

Dear Van:

No doubt you have read some of the reports in the papers and magazines about these so-called flying saucers. We were fortunate enough a few weeks ago to pick up one of these objects in a theodolite and tracked it for a period of almost one minute. The man doing the tracking was Mr. C. B. Moore of the New York University, now with the General Mills Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

In addition to this, he (Charles Moore) had been head of Project Mogul for the Air Force.

http://www.project1947.com/47cats/mclaugh_allen1-1.jpg

http://www.project1947.com/47cats/mclaugh_allen2-1.jpg
And now, for the scoop that I was talking about.

Quote:
RENDLESHAM UFO: Startling new evidence 'could solve Britain's Roswell once and for all'

Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting 'new evidence' claim

New evidence has been gathered to back up claims a UFO landed near a US airbase in Suffolk, a former deputy commander has claimed.
Col Charles Halt told the BBC he saw unidentified objects at Rendlesham Forest in December 1980.

He says he now has statements from radar operators at RAF Bentwaters and nearby Wattisham airfield that an unknown object was tracked at the time.

Col Halt claimed it was seen by himself and base security staff.

He tracked down who was manning the radars and control tower at the time and identified them as Jim Carey and Ike Barker.

The pair reveal their testimonies in the video for the first time, claiming a UFO was caught on radar, and that they saw it.

Mr Carey described seeing an object on radar when Mr Halt was in the forest.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...ce-and-for-all

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-33447592

Last edited by skyeagle409; 31st December 2017 at 05:21 AM.
Old 31st December 2017, 04:55 AM   #234
skyeagle409
Master Poster

They were weather balloons. It was their purpose that was secret - monitoring soviet nuke tests

There was no weather balloons and I found that those who posed with the weather balloon rawin device have said the weather balloon rawin device they posed with did not come from the ranch, but right off the shelf and destroyed and presented in Ramey's office.

Quote:

AFFIDAVIT

(1) My name is Thomas Jefferson Dubose

(2) My address is: XXXXXXXXXX

(3) I retired from the U.S. Air force in 1959 with the rank of Brigadier General.

(4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Fort Worth Army Air Field [later Carswell Air Force Base] in Fort Worth, Texas. I served as Chief of Staff to Major General Roger Ramey, Commander, Eight Air Force. I had the rank of Colonel.

(5) In early July, I received a phone call from Maj. Gen. Clements McMullen, Deputy Commander, Strategic Air Command. He asked what we knew about the object which had been recovered outside Roswell, New Mexico, as reported in the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Commander of the Roswell Army Air Field and directed him to send the material in a sealed container to me at Fort Worth. I so informed Maj. Gen. McMullen.

(6) After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material, I asked the Base Commander, Col. Al Clark, to take possession of the material and to personally transport it in a B-26 to Maj. Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Maj. Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would send the material by personal courier on his plane to Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General of the Air Material Command at Wright Field [later Wright Patterson AFB]. The entire operation was conducted under the strictest secrecy.

(7) The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey's office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press.

(8) I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection.

Signed: T. J. Dubose
Date: 9/16/91

Signature witnessed by:
Linda R. Split
Notary Public, State of Florida

http://www.roswellproof.com/dubose.html

In other words, Dubose confirms that the debris he posed with was placed there as a cover-up.

Quote:

Brig. Gen. Arthur E. Exon

In 1947 Exon was a Lt.-Colonel stationed at Wright Field at the time of the Roswell crash and heard of the incident at that time. He said he also flew over the area of the crash some months later. He observed two distinct crash sites and gouges and tire tracks on the ground leading into the "pivotal areas."

From 1964-66 he was the Commanding Officer of Wright-Patterson AFB, where crash material was taken in 1947. He said other UFO-related field operations were staged at W-P during his tenure. Teams of men would fly in from Washington on an investigation. W-P would supply them with planes and crews for their operations.

(RUCU) (C&S, p. 191, 194)
"...They knew they had something new in their hands. The metal and material was unknown to anyone I talked to. Whatever they found, I never heard what the results were. A couple of guys thought it might be Russian, but the overall consensus was that the pieces were from space. Everyone from the White House on down knew that what we had found was not of this world within 24 hours of our finding it. ...Roswell was the recovery of a craft from space."

(Confirmation, p. 250)
Among the things that Exon was very specific about was that everybody "from Truman on down" had known about the Roswell incident from the day it happened, and that it was known to be an alien spacecraft "almost as soon as we got on the scene."

http://www.roswellproof.com/Exon.html

And, the Air Force duped closed-minded skeptics again with its 1997 Roswell Report. Look what was going on in California during the Roswell incident in New Mexico.

Quote:
MUROC AFB INCIDENT, CALIFORNIA
July 8, 1947

Series of sightings over MUROC AFB and Rogers Dry Lake, secret test base, California:

Morning: Two spherical or disc-like UFOs joined by a third object. (XII)
Crew of technicians saw white-aluminum UFO with distinct oval outline descending,
moving against wind, (II).
Afternoon: Thin "metallic" UFO climbed, dove, oscillated over field, also seen by test pilot in vicinity.
(XII)
F-51 pilot watched a flat object "of light-reflecting nature" pass above his plane. No
known aircraft were in the area. (XII)

Section II: Technicians at Secret Test Base Observe Mechanical UFO

At Muroc AFB (now Edwards AFB) and adjacent Rogers Dry Lake, scientists and engineers test and develop the latest aircraft, including secret projects. Althoroughly familiar with anything that flies, the base technical personnel had no explanation for the UFOs which maneuvered over the area July 8, 1947. Twice that morning, disc-shaped objects were observed cavorting overhead. Then about 11:50 AM, a crew of technicians at Rogers saw a round white, apparently metallic object descending, moving west nortwest against the wind. They observed thick projections on top which crossed each other at intervals, suggesting either rotation or oscillation. In their official report they stated:

CONFIDENTIAL

A F F I D A V I T

STATE OF CALIFORNIA)
COUNTY OF KERN)

The following is a statement given by 1st. Lt. Joseph C. McHenry, Billeting Officer, Muroc Army Air Field, Muroc, California, statement given on 11 July 1947, to Mr. Thomas A. McMillan, CIC S/A. this station.

The following statement concerning the actual observance of what has been termed as a "flying Disc" or a "flying saucer" is true and correct and it will be noted that the above mentioned observance was made by me personally while enjoying complete health in mind and body.

On Tuesday 8 July 1947, at approximately nine-thirty A.M. (09:30) was in conversation with personnel in the Post Exchange Office. My part of this conversation was as follows:

"Someone will have to show me one of these Disc (sic) before I will believe it."

Upon leaving the Post Exchange, I went directly to my Office and before entering heard one of our local aircraft in the traffic pattern. Looking up, as I always do I observed the aircraft, and looked slightly to the left, whereupon I observed two (2) silver objects of either a spherical or disc-like shape, moving about three hundred (300) miles an hour, or perhaps less, as approximately eight thousand (8000) feet, heading at about three hundred twenty degrees (320) due north.

When I first observed these objects I called S/Sgt. Gerald E. Nauman, T/Sgt. Joseph Ruvolo and Miss Jannette Marie Scotte who immediately came to where I was standing. I pointed in the direction of the objects, and asked them the question "Tell me what you see up there." Whereupon, all the three (3) with sundry comments stated, "They are flying Disc". To further verify my observance I asked them to tell me in what direction the objects were traveling, without indicating their direction myself, and again, all three (3) in a consistant nature stated that the objects were moving toward Mojave, California.

I had time to look away several times and renew my vision of the objects to make sure that they were not any results of eye strain, or in any nature an optical illusion. The objects in question were not repeat, were not aircraft, the objects could not have been weather balloons released from this station, since they were traveling against the prevailing wind, and since the speed in which they were traveling, disqualified the fact that they were weather balloons.

http://www.nuforc.org/Muroc.html

To sum it up, closed-minded skepticism blinds the mind to reality.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 31st December 2017 at 05:03 AM.
Old 31st December 2017, 10:41 AM   #235
Dr.Sid
Graduate Poster

Please provide larger proofs. These are too small. Also is repeating every one of them in every post enough ? I still don't seem to believe. Try to duplicate everything every time you post. That way it will grow exponentially, and I'm sure it will, sooner or later, convince everybody.
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2017, 12:15 PM   #236
smartcooky
Philosopher

<irrelevant rubbish snipped>
Check again because at Travis, we brought as many aircraft back to the base each year during Christmas, even during the Cold War. We also operated with minimum personnel at Christmas time except during wartime conditions such as the Gulf War.
Travis is NOT in Europe.

The European bases (Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Bentwaters, Greenham Common, Woodbridge, Aviano, Ramstein and many others) were at the front line of the Cold War. Soviet SS20s pointing at Europe made people nervous.

Those USAFE bases were operational 24/7/365. Aircraft flew in and out of them every day of the week, including Christmas day. Operations did not stop just because it was holiday season
Old 31st December 2017, 12:23 PM   #237
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Please provide larger proofs. These are too small. Also is repeating every one of them in every post enough ? I still don't seem to believe. Try to duplicate everything every time you post. That way it will grow exponentially, and I'm sure it will, sooner or later, convince everybody.
The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous

I think he's been taking propaganda lessons from Herr Goebbels
Old 31st December 2017, 05:20 PM   #238
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard
You have been caught making up, over twenty lies and failing to offer any citation or evidence when questioned. I have provided direct links to hard evidence detailing your lies.

Entertainingly, you have offered us two brand bits of complete idiocy.
Ever wondered who the Soviets acquired atomic bomb secrets from the U.S.?
That would be Julius and Ethel Rosenberg who were tried and executed for sending Manhattan atomic bomb details to the Soviet Union. You have just admitted to the entire forum you don't know anything about military secrets and basic history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius...thel_Rosenberg

I already know that is false. Military movements during the holiday season???
You were never in any military services. Yom Kippur is a holiday. Can you think of anything about any famous military actions and Yom Kippur?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
Old 31st December 2017, 05:44 PM   #239
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

The Big Joke / The Declassified Report / Luis Elizondo

I hope everyone here can see the humour......

In 2017, Luis Elizondo claimed to be the director of a declassified UFO program called Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program that closed in 2012. The program, he said was to report on alien UFOS. He gives a video to the New York Times that he claims he stole from the Department of Defense.

So where is the declassified report compiled by Luis Elizondo?

It gets funnier. There already was a fake video of the Nimitz "Tic-Tac" UFO on you-tube in 2007. Luis hands a newer enhanced fake version, created by his UFO chasing business To The Stars Academy Limited, to the New York Times. The Pentagon state that never gave any UFO video to Luis Elizondo.
https://www.metabunk.org/2004-uss-ni...footage.t9190/

How many UFO Researchers have contacted Luis Elizondo so far to ask about the report he compiled as a director of the program. Absolutely Zero.
Old 1st January 2018, 12:46 AM   #240
Bubba
Master Poster

In certain ways I guess you might say. After all, it was the Air Force that supplied me with Project Mogul balloon records that debunked its own 1994 Roswell Report. The records show that there was no Project Mogul balloon flight 4 on June 4, 1947 and that records show that Project Mogul balloons were not classified at all and recovered by civilians for rewards. And, I found documentation that Project Mogul and Skyhook balloon teams were tracking flying saucers, one of whom was Charles Moore, listed as Head of Project Mogul.

No magic at all. Just reality the objects were not of this earth. Over the years, the government has been releasing its declassified UFO files gaging public reaction before full disclosure. Ever wondered why nations around the world have been slowly releasing their declassified UFO files over the years? Ever wondered why the United Nations has been preparing for disclosure? Make no mistake, disclosure will not come soon, but it is coming. The government remembers what happened during the 1938 ‘War of the Worlds’ broadcast and the chilling Brookings Institute warning report to NASA in 1960 regarding full disclosure. Ever wondered why CBS pulled the audio plug on live TV in 1958 as it related to UFOs? Hint: it was done in the interest of national security.

Just to let know the Air Force has already acknowledged the objects in question are, in the Air Force’s own words; “Interplanetary Spaceships.” That can help explain headlines such as these.

Ex-Pilot Tells of 1957 Order to Fire at U.F.O

LONDON - An American fighter pilot flying from an English air base at the height of the cold war was ordered to open fire on a massive unidentified object that had lighted up his radar screen, according to an account published on Monday by Britain’s National Archives.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/fi...INS2_82952.gif

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/fi..._ins_83052.gif

http://greyfalcon.us/pictures/washingtonpost.jpg

And yes, even the U.S. Air Force Academy has confirmed that we have fired on flying saucers. Seeing an object with my own eyes was more than enough to make me a believer and later, a UFO researcher.

Notice we hardly address any of this stuff.

We just ignore this and all similar items by dod, aerospace and air force guys etc because we know better
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal