ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th October 2017, 10:14 AM   #2441
Johanabrahams
Banned

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Ah, then you admit you have no actual power.

You become a more impotent, yet creepier, excuse for a "deity" with every post.
Ok. Tell us more.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 10:19 AM   #2442
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

ELIZA LIVES.
Old 12th October 2017, 10:27 AM   #2443
Johanabrahams
Banned

Edited by Agatha:  Possible breach of rule 8 removed. As you have not explained who the owner of this facebook account is, nor if they have given permission for this link to be shared on an open forum, I have removed the link.

Last edited by Agatha; 12th October 2017 at 11:33 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 10:31 AM   #2444
Johanabrahams
Banned

That's a whole lot of words to dance around the fact that you can't find any quotes that contradict my assertions. But hey, at least you tried.

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/Nwr3VJM_700wa_0.gif

And bless your heart, you keep trying:

https://i.imgur.com/ene6oiN.gif

But in the end we know where your claims of deity will wind up:

https://i.imgur.com/6e2ngHY.gif
Nice photos. Children like playing games.
Old 12th October 2017, 10:37 AM   #2445
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Edited by Agatha:  Moderated content removed
What exactly does this mean? What are we supposed to be seeing? After all, you have established that you are computer illiterate for all to see.

Straight out of the box I get two young kids. Sure they are cute, but so are mine. Big deal.

The fact that you are posting random kiddie pics is really creepy.

Last edited by jsfisher; 12th October 2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Quote tag fixed
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 10:40 AM   #2446
Johanabrahams
Banned

Nope. This is the International Skeptics forum.

Your lies are not facts.
Did you investigate?
Old 12th October 2017, 10:44 AM   #2447
Johanabrahams
Banned

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
No, this whole thing is just some kind of weird fetish for you. None of this god bride, world mother stuff is real; it's just your kink (also called a fetish). You are wrong to expect anyone not into your kink to participate. Scrape some money together and fly to Berlin, Germany where people with your particular interests are welcomed.
Actually that is what Christianity is about. Family. The Father child relationship was witnessed about much. In future it will be supported by the Husband wife relationship and the consequences for humanity.

https://www.christianforums.com/thre...riage.8017710/

http://christianforums.net/Fellowshi...is-wife.68761/

http://www.gracecentered.com/christi...#msg1055077218

http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesus...s/?msg=23866.1

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 10:45 AM.
Old 12th October 2017, 10:44 AM   #2448
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Did you investigate?
Everyone here has investigated. And have drawn their conclusions. You just don't like it.
Old 12th October 2017, 10:48 AM   #2449
Johanabrahams
Banned

You obviously lack the ability to make an objective assessment on this point.
Why?
Old 12th October 2017, 10:49 AM   #2450
fagin
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
What exactly does this mean? What are we supposed to be seeing? After all, you have established that you are computer illiterate for all to see.

Straight out of the box I get two young kids. Sure they are cute, but so are mine. Big deal.

The fact that you are posting random kiddie pics is really creepy.
I have a horrible feeling that might be his ex and family.

If so, really not on.
Old 12th October 2017, 11:00 AM   #2451
Johanabrahams
Banned

Well that's rich. First you admit that there was a problem with the security settings on the image by admitting those settings needed to be changed:

Then go on to accuse one of the people who called you out on the problem of '"sloppiness" when it was in fact YOUR ignorance and inability to understand remedial Facebook permission concepts that caused the problem.

I've seen gas lighting on this forum before, but to see someone try to gaslight about something that they admitted earlier in the same posts is rare indeed.

kali1137 was not the sloppy one, you were. Try owing up to your mistakes for once.
Did kali not know how to access that page on Facebook by the normal way sending a "friend request"?
Old 12th October 2017, 11:00 AM   #2452
kali1137
Critical Thinker

ELIZA LIVES.
Oh the fun I had with my little computer therapist......takes me back.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 11:03 AM   #2453
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Actually that is what Christianity is about. Family. The Father child relationship was witnessed about much. In future it will be supported by the Husband wife relationship and the consequences for humanity.
Well let's just examine those links, shall we?

Quickly dissolves into semantic, theological quibbling and ignores JA

Quickly devolves into inter-denominational bickering.
Only one post, the OP by one JA. Not a single reply.

2 Posts, both by JA, no replies.

What JA thinks this proves is beyond guessing, but it certainly proves that copypasta is his forte. Those posts contain word for word the same posts that have been spammed here.

Furthermore, if one takes a Jefferson approach and strip out the bible vomit, JA actually seems to have nothing to say at all.
Old 12th October 2017, 11:08 AM   #2454
fagin
Illuminator

Did kali not know how to access that page on Facebook by the normal way sending a "friend request"?
You have a funny definition of friends.

I'm sure Mother Cleo (bork kaching) is quite a sensible person and doesn't 'befriend' random strangers.

Personally, my only FB friends are people I actually know in actual real life.
Old 12th October 2017, 11:10 AM   #2455
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Let me explain. A "friend request" means that the person sending said request desires to be associated with you or Zola or whoever.

Not responding to a "friend request" is simply declining to be associated with you, or Zola or whoever.
Old 12th October 2017, 11:14 AM   #2456
kali1137
Critical Thinker

I already explained that it is not reasonable to expect people to friend someone they don't know, who associates with a stalker, just to see one picture.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 11:33 AM   #2457
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
I already explained that it is not reasonable to expect people to friend someone they don't know, who associates with a stalker, just to see one picture.
Oh, it's much more insidious than that. JA thinks that if anyone friends him, FB will propagate that friendship to their friends and so on in a mad form of pyramid scheme.
Old 12th October 2017, 12:20 PM   #2458
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
You have a funny definition of friends.

I'm sure Mother Cleo (bork kaching) is quite a sensible person and doesn't 'befriend' random strangers.

Personally, my only FB friends are people I actually know in actual real life.
Dammit, updated score sheet

Mother Fagin=4 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Mother abaddon=3 borks
Mother halleyscomet=2 borks
Mother TofuFighter= 2 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

Fagin and kali have the divine advantage.
Old 12th October 2017, 12:26 PM   #2459
fagin
Illuminator

Thank you my son Mother abaddon, and join us in a divine three way trinity.

Bork away.
Old 12th October 2017, 01:14 PM   #2460
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

Dammit, updated score sheet

Mother Fagin=4 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Mother abaddon=3 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

Fagin and kali have the divine advantage.
wha...? noooo! Mother abaddon, please bestow some additional divinity. Thanking you most kindly in advance,
Old 12th October 2017, 01:47 PM   #2461
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Bork away.
Why thank you Mother Fagin
Updated tally...

Mother Fagin=4 borks
Mother abaddon=4 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

However, since I have now referred to Mother Fagin twice in this post, the updated list is
Updated tally...

Mother Fagin=6 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Mother abaddon=4 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

Fagin is GOD. So far.
Old 12th October 2017, 01:48 PM   #2462
kali1137
Critical Thinker

Thank you for the updated score Mother Abaddon.

Mother TofuFighter and Mother Halleyscomet, please continue to join in the divine goodness.
Old 12th October 2017, 01:52 PM   #2463
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Bork away.
Why thank you Mother Fagin
Updated tally...

Mother Fagin=4 borks
Mother abaddon=4 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

However, since I have now referred to Mother Fagin twice in this post, the updated list is
Updated tally...

Mother Fagin=6 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Mother abaddon=4 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

Fagin is GOD. So far.

Oops. Oops, "Mother abaddon". That gives me 5 borks. I am catching up.

Mother Fagin=6 borks
Mother abaddon=5 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork
Old 12th October 2017, 01:55 PM   #2464
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
Thank you for the updated score Mother Abaddon.

Mother TofuFighter and Mother Halleyscomet, please continue to join in the divine goodness.
Dammit, again with the updates. Alright...

Mother Fagin=6 borks
Mother abaddon=6 borks
Mother kali1137= 4 borks
Mother halleyscomet=3 borks
Mother TofuFighter= 3 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork
Old 12th October 2017, 02:51 PM   #2465
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Why?
Well, to start with you think you're our mother, which is a prime indicator that you've parted company with objectivity rather a long time ago.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 02:56 PM   #2466
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Maybe you are on to something. Tell us more.

No.

I donít know enough about the ways in which you abuse children to say more. I donít know enough about the mind of an abuser to speculate. The fact you are a abusive is no longer really debatable at this stage. If the documentaries Iíve seen over the years are any indication, some abusers actually get off on reminiscing about the abuse, so Iím certainly not going to give you spank bank material by trying to guess what kind of abuser you are.

Yep. You were trying to say that God is into creating bad lives for people by stealing and killing their stock.

And I said that in Job is the evidence that God always give more when something was taken for a special purpose. He is not a thief. He always focuses on what is better for us.

I see you never read the sections about the Conquest of Canaan. Or the rebuilding of the Temple after the Babylonian exile. Or really learned much about the lives of the Apostles.

Claiming that the pigs and the fig tree were replaced with your only ďevidenceĒ being extrapolation from Job requires rank and deliberate ignorance of large swaths of the Bible. Youíre extrapolating from an extraordinary situation to the general. Your theology appears to be the kind of soft-shoe nonsense of people who chose to whitewash the difficult questions of the Bible rather than confront them.

Iím OK with that kind of laziness when itís in the hands of genuinely nice people for whom religion is largely an excuse for running soup kitchens and job programs for the homeless, but it becomes a dangerous manipulation tool in the hands of a dime store Jim Jones such as yourself.

Then of course thereís the rank sexism of your using Job as a model. Jobís wife and children certainly arenít compensated for their brutal murders, are they? God murders them to test Job, but youíre OK with that because they get replaced. Then there are all the other people in his household who were murdered as part of his test. Youíre OK with people being murdered so long as the person you see as ďowningĒ those people gets compensation. Thatís sick.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 03:05 PM   #2467
halleyscomet
Philosopher

A God of Love / The Living God

Nice photos. Children like playing games.

I know youíre trying to be insulting by referring to the people wiping the floor with you as ďchildrenĒ but it really just ends up coming across as lazy on your part. Itís an admission that you have no substantive response.

Every time you call me a child, I see not the insult you intend, but a concession. Youíre admitting Iíve rhetorically spit-roasted you and the best you have is a lame retort of desperation, like a bully tacking a nonsensical, ďWell, your momís a whore!Ē To the end of the moment where heís defeated.

The problem you seem unable to confront is that we arenít taken in by your veneer of paternalism. We see it for what it is, the small, petty, desperate ploy of a man who is out of ideas.

Did you investigate?

Yes.

Your most recent lies have been about the Facebook incident. Thereís no investigation needed to know youíre lying about that. I was part of the conversation when it happened.

Youíre a liar. I know youíre a liar.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 12th October 2017 at 03:12 PM.
halleyscomet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 03:14 PM   #2468
P.J. Denyer
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Hey, I'm getting good at this...

Is that a confirmation that you believe you are God Johan?
If someone asks "Are you a god?" you say "Yes".
I have it on good authority.
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 05:48 PM   #2469
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

I know youíre trying to be insulting by referring to the people wiping the floor with you as ďchildrenĒ but it really just ends up coming across as lazy on your part. Itís an admission that you have no substantive response.

Every time you call me a child, I see not the insult you intend, but a concession. Youíre admitting Iíve rhetorically spit-roasted you and the best you have is a lame retort of desperation, like a bully tacking a nonsensical, ďWell, your momís a whore!Ē To the end of the moment where heís defeated.

The problem you seem unable to confront is that we arenít taken in by your veneer of paternalism. We see it for what it is, the small, petty, desperate ploy of a man who is out of ideas.

Yes.

Your most recent lies have been about the Facebook incident. Thereís no investigation needed to know youíre lying about that. I was part of the conversation when it happened.

Youíre a liar. I know youíre a liar.

Amen mother halley
----------------------------------------------
ďThat which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.Ē -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2017, 02:47 AM   #2470
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Amen mother halley

It gets better. Heís trying to contact me through Facebook messenger. He must be REALLY confused about this dynamic if he thinks itís a GOOD idea to try and initiate a conversation with me in a venue not bound by this forumís rules. Yes, Facebook has its own rules and I know the odds are good someone he knows will be able to take screen shots and post them online, but Iím still left with the ability to tell him what I really think instead of just what the forumís rules will let me say.

To quote Bugs Bunny, ďHe donít know me very well, do he?Ē
Old 13th October 2017, 03:08 AM   #2471
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

We expect regular updates.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2017, 03:58 AM   #2472
Border Reiver
Philosopher

We expect regular updates.
I'll get the popcorn and beer....
Old 13th October 2017, 07:15 AM   #2473
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
I'll get the popcorn and beer....
His initial message was rather predictable. I'm not sure I can post much if any of his actual comments until his suspension ends due to forum rules against acting as a proxy for a banned or suspended user. That said, I replied to him and I ended my reply with:

Quote:
Now, a warning. If you wish to continue talking to me on Facebook messenger, I will be posting portions of our conversation to the ISF thread. Continuing to contact me constitutes consent to me redistributing our conversation, in whole or in part, in any media or venue I deem appropriate.
While this may scare him off of responding, being able to actually use the text as I see fit is worth the risk.

Edit:

I've reported my own post to the moderators to ask for clarification.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 13th October 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 13th October 2017, 07:41 AM   #2474
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

It gets better. Heís trying to contact me through Facebook messenger. He must be REALLY confused about this dynamic if he thinks itís a GOOD idea to try and initiate a conversation with me in a venue not bound by this forumís rules. Yes, Facebook has its own rules and I know the odds are good someone he knows will be able to take screen shots and post them online, but Iím still left with the ability to tell him what I really think instead of just what the forumís rules will let me say.

In the end, Johan's master plan was to get more friends on facebook to help him grow his Farmville crops.
----------------------------------------------
ďThat which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.Ē -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2017, 07:50 AM   #2475
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

OK WTF? Take one's eye off the ball and suddenly Johan is suspended? Anyone have any info?
Old 13th October 2017, 08:06 AM   #2476
halleyscomet
Philosopher

OK WTF? Take one's eye off the ball and suddenly Johan is suspended? Anyone have any info?
The public notice lists it as a Rule 8 violation:

"You may only post a Member's personal information if it is both publicly available and is relevant to the ongoing discussion."

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=323846

After the security settings on the Zola Facebook post were opened up, he posted some information from Facebook that he considered to be data about actual forum members. He also launched into efforts to get another poster to give him their real name. It was all super creepy. There was also an image that was posted but the link was deleted by the moderators before I saw the image.

Basically, there were at least half a dozen posts I saw that could easily meet the criteria of a Rule 8 violation. I suspect the sheer number of them in such a short time frame, combined with obvious data gathering for future stalking, all combined to make the suspension necessary.
Old 13th October 2017, 08:38 AM   #2477
jond
Master Poster

Good grief, what a maroon.
jond is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2017, 08:54 AM   #2478
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jond View Post
Good grief, what a maroon.
People seem quote confused by his "call me mother" routine. He's also trying to direct people to his wife's Facebook profile.

He also clearly does NOT get how "liking" a thing on Facebook works. In one post he comments on the lack of dislikes, as if that were a thing on Facebook. He really does seem to think someone clicking "like" on a post means they agree 100% with its content.
Old 13th October 2017, 09:04 AM   #2479
jond
Master Poster

People seem quote confused by his "call me mother" routine. He's also trying to direct people to his wife's Facebook profile.

He also clearly does NOT get how "liking" a thing on Facebook works. In one post he comments on the lack of dislikes, as if that were a thing on Facebook. He really does seem to think someone clicking "like" on a post means they agree 100% with its content.
Yeah, dude has, um, issues...
jond is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th October 2017, 09:20 AM   #2480
kali1137
Critical Thinker

My prediction is that after his fortnight suspension - coupled with his thought process that his kids tattled on him, that he will not return to the thread. He will most likely find another forum to spout his god thoughts and add us to the list of places he got banned for being god.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy