ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 12th October 2017, 05:43 AM   #2401
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16,468
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
I think they should at least be half-borks.
Having accumulated a fairly decent-sized divinity of about 3 borks for myself so far, which, by any standard, is nothing to sneeze at, I'm not really feeling very different.

Where is halleyscomet? I want to feel him. I think he's the most divine.
These are Planck borks, fundamentally indivisible.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 05:47 AM   #2402
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
Where is halleyscomet? I want to feel him. I think he's the most divine.
Oddly enough, that is not the first time I've seen essentially the same sentence, but it was in a VERY different context...
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 05:47 AM   #2403
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster
 
TofuFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,448
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
She could have investigated. She is Cleopatra remember. Having a Facebook page. Easy to link up with others. She did nothing. Just blaming the mistake. Next time she would know to do something more. Not just sit like a baby and crying. Well I do not judge her. I know she is still one. Mine. So I have to pull her to get up and walk.
No. You were sloppy. It's your mistake. You apologise.
__________________
"come on. Judas is meeting us at midnight with the getaway donkeys"
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 05:48 AM   #2404
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster
 
TofuFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,448
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Oddly enough, that is not the first time I've seen essentially the same sentence, but it was in a VERY different context...
How do you know?
__________________
"come on. Judas is meeting us at midnight with the getaway donkeys"
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 05:53 AM   #2405
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16,468
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I'll happily bork Mother Cleo.
Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
Nothing better than Mother fagin spreading the love....and why do I suddenly want to play pong?
Updated tally...

Mother Fagin=4 borks
Mother kali1137= 3 borks
Mother abaddon=3 borks
Mother halleyscomet=2 borks
Mother TofuFighter= 2 borks
Johanabrahams=1 bork

Fagin has the divine advantage.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 06:00 AM   #2406
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
It is your sloppiness which caused all of this. To late to blame anyone else now.
You could have investigated.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Kali claimed to be Cleopatra and I backed her up. By your standards, you must accept that as true.
Ok. So I am speaking to "Cleopatra" and everybody there. Which one is you.

There is a Dave and a Mike and an Elizabeth. I sent them "friend requests". The one to Dave and Elizabeth disappeared. Maybe I made a mistake. And then the one to Mike is still there. I sent everyone a message about this situation.

And I could discuss things there and suddenly I disappeared. I also linked us here with those there. And suddenly that is gone too. Did I do something wrong or is "ghostly" things happening there?

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You have nothing to offer, nothing to teach.
I have reality. Cleopatra has "ghostly things". But I know. Children like "ghostly things".

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 06:01 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 06:21 AM   #2407
kali1137
Critical Thinker
 
kali1137's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Purgatory, PA
Posts: 360
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
You could have investigated.



Ok. So I am speaking to "Cleopatra" and everybody there. Which one is you.

There is a Dave and a Mike and an Elizabeth. I sent them "friend requests". The one to Dave and Elizabeth disappeared. Maybe I made a mistake. And then the one to Mike is still there. I sent everyone a message about this situation.
".
It is a parody page, leave those poor people alone. Why do you feel the need to reach out and harass people you don't know, who know nothing about you? I can assure you that you will not find my facebook page on there. I know your type and I would not be so unwise as to allow you to harass myself or anyone connected with me. The fact that you think this behavior is ok is what proves the danger of your way of thinking.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 06:23 AM   #2408
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
In a thread on this site, in response to a moronic claim, I dropped my engineering credentials for all to see along with the means to verify them. You could, no doubt, find those quite easily. You are god, are you not? They are here on this site, you know. Seek and you shall find.
Ok. Seems like pride that made you do it. "Engineering credentials". Pride in how good you are.
Edited by Agatha:  Breach of rule 8 removed
So you are also a man with a great brain. Building on it. But void of spirit. While that is where the real abilities lie. That is your really important part which you know nothing about and disregarding. But as I said. Children does not know much. But they have growing capabilities. Which I am building on.

But there is also some other things you said like being divorced and having kids which is also something about you. But it is still not much. There is still no face and no name. Maybye Mike or Dave?

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your "gun" never had any ammo in it and you broke the firing pin.
Well we can all see that the "ghost bullet" hit a nerve.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
No, what I found in Robertson were real people, sick to death of your behaviour and still in the process of healing. Be under no illusion, you did a lot of harm to a lot of real people with your nonsense and I have little tolerance for that.
Oops. Seems that I am a very dangerous guy. Capable of inflicting a lot of damage with my "gun". After seven years gone from Robertson they are still struggling to heal.

But what everybody wants to know is what did I actually do to inflict such extraordinary damage from their side. We need to listen to them and hear and understand. They need an ear. Everybody does. So although their names should not be mentioned because they asked you not to they can at least say where and how the "big gun" shoot.

Last edited by Agatha; 12th October 2017 at 11:07 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 06:36 AM   #2409
jond
Master Poster
 
jond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,923
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
I actually corrected you on your "one". You didn't see that it is not just one being "deluded" but many? Ask Halleyscomet. He went there and there are only "thumbs up" for this. Not one down at this stage.
Still only one deluded follower who calls you mother. However many thumbs up his post might receive, until those people also start calling you mother there is still only one deluded follower. They could be giving thumbs up because they're laughing at him or any number of other reasons that have nothing to do with believing your nonsense.

As for deluded, yes, that is what he is. Just as the thousands of deluded followers of Jim Jones were deluded.

But do carry on with your absurd nonsense, we haven't had this much fun since the good old days of DJJ.
jond is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:01 AM   #2410
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Anyone else notice the absurdity of someone claiming to be a god and then demanding others tell them who they are?
Where did you see the demand?

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Riiiight. We're supposed to accept the divinity of a guy whose "evidence" consists of some random dude calling him "mother" back in September.
We still have to establish the fact of "random". We already did establish the fact that he exists which everybody doubt calling me a liar. So do not judge again prematurely. You should have patience and do your homework.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I propose a new unit of measurement, the Johanabrahams.

A single Johanabrahams is the amount of evidence our Johanabrahams has offered to support his claims of divinity. This is a VERY low bar to set. A single person calling you "mother" despite you not having literally birthed them constitutes a Johanabrahams. This means any adoptive, foster or step-mother already has at least one Johanabrahams. Every trans-woman whose sperm produced a child who is then called "mom" by that child has a claim to divinity equal to that of Johanabrahams. (More if you count transitioning as a form of transfiguration.)

Now that we have the Johanabrahams, I want to abuse it. I propose we start calling each other "mother" in this thread and we keep a tally of how many Johanabrahams each of us accumulates. The ONLY person we DON'T give more Johanabrahams is Johanabrahams himself. Noe of us should call Johanabrahams "mother" or any derivative thereof.

So, Mother abaddon, will you join me in this?

(Note, abaddon now has one Johanabrahams, meaning his claim to divinity is equal to that of the Johanabrahams posting in this thread.)
Children like games. Like Cleopatra. But seems Cleopatra fell.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
It also occurs to me we need an abbreviation or symbol for the Johanabrahams. Any suggestions?
I am not part of the game. I am just watching my children and observing where I can discipline some and give some growing into their new found divinity.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:04 AM   #2411
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster
 
TofuFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,448
Johanabrahams, I would like to gratuitously remind you that you have not earned a single johanabrahams so far.

Number of times you posted the FB link that did not work: 29
"I am showing the "extraordinary photo". Something that has never been seen in human history before."

Responses to your posting of the FB link that was not working
:

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Hey, god, you posted a broken link. well done.
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
"Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in."
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Still broken.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your evidence is a broken link to nothing. How apropos. Not really, the link provided goes nowhere.
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Clicking the link produces this:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Nothing because your link doesn't work due to FB security settings.
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
That link doesn't work. I'm assuming it can only be accessed if you're a friend of whomever you're linking to. Most likely this is the same link you posted before, and you've been told before that it doesn't work.
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
No. For the third time, at least, that link doesn't work. I've already given you a possible explanation why.
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
How about this.... stop posting the facebook link and post the actual picture.
Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
How many different ways, and how many different people need to tell you that your link doesn't work?????? If we click on it, it says it is either unavailable or we are not in the right group to view it.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Will you please stop this. It is a picture of two blokes drinking beer in a shack. It has no caption, nor any comments. Nor are you in it. We can all verify this and have done so multiple times. Searching that page for the word "mother" yields zero results, and the second picture is of some random kid. Out of curiosity, I browsed his photos and you are not there anywhere either.
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
We are blocked from seeing the image. A direct link won't work. Hunting for it in their profile won't work. You are allowed to see the image because that's how the person whose profile you are linking to has set up the security. Zola want's YOU to be able to see the image, but does NOT want outsiders like us to see it.
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
There's nothing at that link indicating any such thing happened. If the image and account you claims IS there, then Zola has locked down the security so we can't see it.
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Dude, try the following:
1. Log OUT of Facebook.
2. Go to https://web.facebook.com/zolagxowa.zola#
3. Find the content you're claiming is there and send us the actual link.
Right now, you look like a liar, because you're claiming content is on that page that isn't visible to the rest of us.
Originally Posted by jond View Post
No, not at all. First, the page you keep linking to shows nothing that you claim to be there.
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
It should be totally obvious to you now that no one can see on your facebook links what you are seeing. Post the picture, or post the picture and the comments, or just tell us what you are trying to show us if it's that important.
==========
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
You should read my links. Why do you say nobody calls me mother?

==========

And it carried on.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You just don't get it. The link you provided shows two blokes drinking beer in a shed. No mention of you, or even the word "mother". Do I need to post a screenshot? Fine. Your link leads us to this...(screenshot provided)
Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
aaaand there you go... posting the exact same link again. It doesn't work. Try something different.
Listen carefully Johan.... You keep posting that facebook page of Zola. We keep telling you that nothing of what you say appears there. You keep ignoring that. No one can understand what on earth you are talking about, so we have to guess.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
OK, then, let's look. All the way through Zola's FB page. In there we find only one image (from 2013) which might, at a stretch, fit your claims. (attached below). There is no comment or description or anything to identify who these people are.
It could be a mother and child, or they could be complete strangers. It doesn't say. What we can say for certain is that neither of them are you and neither of them are Zola. We can be certain of this, since you have chosen to post both your FB page and Zola's FB page right here. We can see what both of you actually look like. For the sake of completeness, I browsed through he entire photo album, nothing there either. (screenshot provided) So what is your explanation for this? Do you even have one?
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I have already posted screenshots of what everybody here sees. This is simply the same spammed link. Posting it over and over and over again will not somehow magically make it better. I have dredged through ALL of Zola's posts and what you claim is there and your claim is absolutely false.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Good grief. That is the same link yet again. And the same bloke sharing a beer with some other bloke. And that is the same link again. Two blokes having a beer.
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
That picture you claim is there is not there at all. We can all see that it is not there, and I have made the effort to post what everyone here actually sees.
okay, i actually give up at this stage.

But after all of this.... when you realise your error, your response to us is:
You should have tried harder

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
You could have investigated.
__________________
"come on. Judas is meeting us at midnight with the getaway donkeys"

Last edited by TofuFighter; 12th October 2017 at 07:06 AM.
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:05 AM   #2412
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
My suggestion might get me banned.
Yep. We need to understand humans needing rules to rule. God does it through Wisdom. Like king Solomon. Interesting to go into it and see the difference. And then understanding the following.

Pro 8:14* Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.*
Pro 8:15* By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.*
Pro 8:16* By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.*
Pro 8:17* I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.*

You can all look forward to your destination. Kings ruling by Wisdom. No need to be voted in or buying yourself in or whatever.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:08 AM   #2413
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Unless you already have a few strikes against you it will probably only get you suspended, not banned outright.
Now do not encourage him into wrong. He might fall harder than expected. We have to leave room for human error.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:09 AM   #2414
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
A God of Love / The Living God

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
You could have investigated.
I guess we can add “lazy” to your list of divine attributes. It’s not our job to prove YOUR claims. You didn’t care enough to look into why we couldn’t see the image. Why should we go to effort that you can’t be bothered to take care of?

It took about half a month to get you to fix the problem. Lazy, lazy, lazy, and now you’re pissed others didn’t do it for you.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
I sent them "friend requests".
Why are you sending friend requests to people you think might have accounts here?

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Last edited by halleyscomet; 12th October 2017 at 07:13 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:17 AM   #2415
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Nope. No such thing as ghosts and yes, we are reading this thread and you incoherent rants elsewhere, and yes, we have fact checked your claims.
Well you have the know how. You just need the Spirit.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Tough luck, if you don't much like that.
Nope. I like it a lot. I am also encouraging you all to do your fact checking with more enthusiasm. You need the Spirit for that.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Is warm and cuddly a valid answer?
Nope. It is not a spirit but a sensation of the body. It can also cause sidetracking.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
The decision has largely been made already.
Then there is room for change. Good.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:17 AM   #2416
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16,468
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
In a thread on this site, in response to a moronic claim, I dropped my engineering credentials for all to see along with the means to verify them. You could, no doubt, find those quite easily. You are god, are you not? They are here on this site, you know. Seek and you shall find.
Ok. Seems like pride that made you do it. "Engineering credentials". Pride in how good you are.
Edited by Agatha:  Removed moderated content
So you are also a man with a great brain. Building on it. But void of spirit. While that is where the real abilities lie. That is your really important part which you know nothing about and disregarding. But as I said. Children does not know much. But they have growing capabilities. Which I am building on.
Utterly wrong. All of it.You couldn't even spell halleyscomet's name correctly, nor master english grammar.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
But there is also some other things you said like being divorced and having kids which is also something about you. But it is still not much. There is still no face and no name. Maybye Mike or Dave?
Your creepy internet stalking campaign holds little interest to me. Creep on if you want, but eventually you will be arrested for such behaviour.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your "gun" never had any ammo in it and you broke the firing pin.
Well we can all see that the "ghost bullet" hit a nerve.
Did it? Clearly was not one of mine. Which ghost did you shoot?

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
No, what I found in Robertson were real people, sick to death of your behaviour and still in the process of healing. Be under no illusion, you did a lot of harm to a lot of real people with your nonsense and I have little tolerance for that.
Oops. Seems that I am a very dangerous guy. Capable of inflicting a lot of damage with my "gun". After seven years gone from Robertson they are still struggling to heal.
That is the measure of the damage you did. Intentionally did. I don't know how you live with yourself.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
But what everybody wants to know is what did I actually do to inflict such extraordinary damage from their side. We need to listen to them and hear and understand. They need an ear. Everybody does. So although their names should not be mentioned because they asked you not to they can at least say where and how the "big gun" shoot.
No. I knew nothing of this, being that it is a minor dispute in an obscure place thousands of miles from me.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?

Last edited by Agatha; 12th October 2017 at 11:03 AM.
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:19 AM   #2417
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
We still have to establish the fact of "random". We already did establish the fact that he exists which everybody doubt calling me a liar. So do not judge again prematurely. You should have patience and do your homework.

Nonsense. One guy, be he random or not, calling you “mother” proves noting. Your focus on the word “random” suggest you realize your “evidence” is crap.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
I am not part of the game. I am just watching my children and observing where I can discipline some and give some growing into their new found divinity.

And there we have it folks. He’s threatening us. How explicit does a threat need to be before it’s considered a suspension or banning offense by the moderators?
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:24 AM   #2418
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16,468
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
And there we have it folks. He’s threatening us. How explicit does a threat need to be before it’s considered a suspension or banning offense by the moderators?
Dunno. Personally, I have not reported any of his various insults or threats as he is such a fun chew toy when I am doing some tedious chore.

Like now, when I am reformatting and installing from scratch on another machine.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:34 AM   #2419
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
All you did was prove one person called you “Mother.”
Well he is the one who started it on the Internet. But he is not the only one here in this society. Many see it and does it already. They have just not come out on the Internet. That is why you will see the "thumbs up" of seven others.

It is basically common consensus here in Nkqubela that I am a parent. According to the tradition many however call me Father or even Jesus But none is of course so correct as Mother. I can not be Father and God Mother. He still is above me and I still have to obey Him one hundred percent.

Paul also presented himself as father. Through which "his children" was born.

1Co 4:15* For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.*

Gal 4:19* My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,*

But Paul didn't have all the writings that we have and missed a bit.

Others like John also went into this concept.

1Jn 2:1* My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:*

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
As you can see in this thread there are already multiple people in this discussion who have surpassed you in that regard. Going by the hard numbers and your standard of evidence I’m literally twice the god you are.
Yep. But remember you are just playing a game. Like children do.


Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
By your own standards you must now kneel and call ME Mother.
Nope. I said previously that I am not part of your game. I am into reality.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Although, given your recent admissions of this being a kink play session for you, I’d really prefer you NOT call me Mother.
No problem. Reality is the other way round.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 07:38 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:40 AM   #2420
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster
 
TofuFighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,448
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
By your own standards you must now kneel and call ME Mother.
Nope. I said previously that I am not part of your game. I am into reality.
I sure wish Beady was around to post more laughing dog emotes.
__________________
"come on. Judas is meeting us at midnight with the getaway donkeys"
TofuFighter is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:41 AM   #2421
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 67,330
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
I am into reality.

No problem. Reality is the other way round.
You are in no position to lecture anyone about reality.
__________________
<Roar!>

Argumemnon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:45 AM   #2422
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!
 
Nay_Sayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Island
Posts: 3,321
{Venting}

You, Johan, are either incredibly mentally unwell or simply gimmick posting for ***** and giggles. In this entire thread, you've yet to muster up even the smallest iota of usable evidence for any of your inane claims.

You are not a god, not the wife of god, not even his 8th cousins, friends, next door neighbor.

You are not my mother. I know this because my mother is stronger than you ever will be by an order of 3 magnitudes.

To everyone else, This is a good exercise in using the ignore/block functions this forum provides. I can almost promise you when the only text Johan reads is his/her own she'll tire and find somewhere else to bother.
__________________
I am 100% confident all psychics and mediums are frauds.
----------------------------------------------
Proud woo denier
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-

Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 12th October 2017 at 07:47 AM.
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:51 AM   #2423
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Well he is the one who started it on the Internet. But he is not the only one here in this society. Many see it and does it already. They have just not come out on the Internet. That is why you will see the "thumbs up" of seven others.

So what if there are other people who call you mother or think you’re god? Even if you gave us proof of that claim all it would do is prove you’re a cult leader. It doesn’t prove any of your claims of divinity to be true.

I’ll concede you’re the leader of a cult apparently modeled after “The Family International.” I’ll concede you have one or more members. Now, what can you offer beyond the mere existence of your cult that proves you’re anything other than a cult leader? Narcissistic control freaks who convince a bunch of people they’re god are a dime a dozen here in the USA. Every few years there’s a fresh mass suicide or disgusting sex abuse case emerging from one of them. What evidence can you offer that you’re anything more than a pocket David Koresh or dime store Jim Jones?

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. But remember you are just playing a game. Like children do.

Nonsense. We joined YOUR game. Now that you’re losing you’re pretending to take your ball home. It’s kinda adorable, in a sad sort of way. You want to pretend to be above us, but you stay, continually submitting to your role as our entertainment.

Now, go think up some fresh lies. Your insults have gotten very predictable and formulaic. It’s your lies that are providing comedy gold at the moment.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 07:59 AM   #2424
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. Good one this. But it seems you do not believe it for yourself. It is only me. You are no problem to yourself says your brain and your books etc.



But I discovered that 30 years ago. And then I found the solution. To die as a human being and be born again as a Godly being.



http://christianforums.net/Fellowshi...n-again.68720/



But most here are still looking for the problem in their life. At least they can see it now. But do they see the solution? Or are they doing what you are doing. Pointing everywhere except at themselves.


Does that mean you’re finally admitting the fiasco with the missing Facebook photo was the result of your computer illiteracy?
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:01 AM   #2425
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Well you can ask Zola now seeing that I am already 8 years here in his community. Having been chased away from some. Having been assaulted by some. Specially my one daughter that put a knife in my arm approximately a month ago is still talked about etc.


Anyone in this thread know more about this woman who apparently stabbed JA in the arm?
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:02 AM   #2426
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Outright lies now, is it? That is the game now is it?
Then you should show us.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
From 26th Sept. to 11th Oct. everyone here was telling you that what you claimed was at that site was not at that site. This was a matter of fact.
Nope. It was there all the time. It was just hidden. But you accused me of lying and bluffing. And you accused me of fabricating facts. You accused me of intentionally lying about something that didn't exist. But it existed. The reasons why it was not seen was because of the security setting which we didn't know of. And the reason for you not logging in which you know off. So you didn't do what you could have done. You didn't do your homework properly. You were sloppy. And instead like the road of calling me a liar.


Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Now, you are attempting to shift blame for your blundering to wherever you think you can. Well, sorry. That will no more fly than the notion that a rock will spontaneously levitate.
I never said that I didn't realize that there was a security issue. I always said that there is a problem somewhere which need to be corrected. I also said that as a last resort I will publish the photo. I tried my best. As for logging in you refused. You didn't do your best. You liked calling me a liar.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Do you not realise that people here told you your link was useless because it didn't actually link to what you claimed?
Sure. I never doubted that. I was working on the solution because I saw your reluctance to log in. Kids are like that. When things get difficult they just quit. You should have perseverance. But that is in the Spirit of God.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Do you not realise that all of us were being honest?
Sure. You didn't see what I saw. And you misused it to your "advantage". And I had to keep on forgiving you which is of course not a problem to me. And while I was forgiving you lived in my Grace. And you were calling me all the names associated with a liar while you could have helped by logging in. But do not worry. I still Love you. God's Love can not be broken because of the child - like reactions of His children.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Do you not realize that you admitted that we were correct?
I didn't admit you were correct because I never called you a liar. The children did that. Which of course the Mother forgave according to her Motherhood.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Do you not realise that you are now being intentionally dishonest about it?
Show me.


Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Had you had the honesty to step up and admit that you made a mistake, that would be fine and likely soon forgotten.
I never said something else. I said that there was a mistake somewhere. But it was just a lack of knowledge. And I found the mistake and made sure it was corrected.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
But no, you had to double down. When caught on that falsehood, you tripled down and finally, when you had nowhere to go, you simply lied your head off.
Show me.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
This is not opinion. All of the posts are still there, we can all read them, and you demonstrably lied purposefully.
Show me.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Now, in keeping with the law of unintended consequences, everything you post will be subjected to severe scrutiny, since we have established already that you play fast and loose with reality thanks to your very own posts.
You are going to do your homework from now on? Good. I always told you that it is important.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 08:28 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:18 AM   #2427
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Another mistake again. Double post. My internet cut out. And in fixing it this happened.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 08:30 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:30 AM   #2428
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,484
A God of Love / The Living God

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
you accused me of lying and bluffing. And you accused me of fabricating facts. You accused me of intentionally lying about something that didn't exist.

We had nothing but your track record to go by. Since you already had a well-established track record of being a liar, and you spent a couple WEEKS refusing to address the fact we couldn’t see what you claimed to see, assuming you were lying was the reasonable conclusion.

Besides, calling you a liar was a more charitable conclusion than thinking you were simply too stupid to understand the fact that Facebook lets people restrict who can see specific posts, despite having the concept explained to you multiple times. The fact that you keep babbling about people being reluctant to log in, when several people HAD tried to view the post while logged into their account, tells me you STILL don’t understand what the problem was. Someone else figured it out for you. This means you’re taking credit for fixing a problem someone else fixed.

Given the comically obvious lies you’ve posted since the image’s security setting change I know I’m going to once again assume you are lying should a similar incident happen in the future. Assuming you’re lying is what’s called a “low risk” assumption.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 12th October 2017 at 08:33 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:44 AM   #2429
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,692
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Anyone in this thread know more about this woman who apparently stabbed JA in the arm?
As he called her his daughter I assume it was some random drunk woman in the shebeen.

And judging from this thread and it's contents, she might well have been justified.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:47 AM   #2430
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,020
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. We need to understand humans needing rules to rule. God does it through Wisdom. Like king Solomon. Interesting to go into it and see the difference. And then understanding the following.

Pro 8:14* Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.*
Pro 8:15* By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.*
Pro 8:16* By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.*
Pro 8:17* I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.*

You can all look forward to your destination. Kings ruling by Wisdom. No need to be voted in or buying yourself in or whatever.
Yahweh the Bloody rules by fear - not wisdom.

Fear of genocide by drowning, fear of waking up and no longer being able to speak with the neighbours because Yahweh has made everyone speak new languages overnight, fear of bear attacks, fear of disease and other plagues (despite wanting to stop - Yahweh the Bloody will harden your ruler's heart so he can kill more), fear of having to kill your child to prove your devotion to him, fear of eternal suffering if you break one of his rules, fear of losing your family because He's having a conversation with the Adversary, etc.

That's not wisdom, or offering a better way, that's "do it my way, or else"
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 08:55 AM   #2431
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I didn't add a thing. I simply cited the vile book and what it actually says.
Then you will have to give the verse.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your god bears the responsibility for that nonsense.
So you know it was not Him?

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Which mother? In a race of five people claiming to be "mother", you are currently running in last place.
Yep. In the game. Children like their games.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Were it not for you harassing Zola, you would not even be on the list.
Harassing can only be established by asking Zola. You should know that by now. But ok. Some kids are slower than others.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
And you incompetently failed at that anyway.
Again you have to wait on Zola. Patience is not a virtue of the child.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:05 AM   #2432
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Did you even read what I wrote before posting that irrelevant drivel?
Yep. You were trying to say that God is into creating bad lives for people by stealing and killing their stock.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
We're not talking about you or Job. We're talking about the pigs Jesus murdered and the fig tree he destroyed.
And I said that in Job is the evidence that God always give more when something was taken for a special purpose. He is not a thief. He always focuses on what is better for us.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
You'd think a god would be able to focus on the topic at hand. Have you been evaluated for early onset dementia?
I am there. You just do not understand.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Or you could be a good boy and fetch us a link.
It is not that important to you but to Abaddon. And he knows what I am speaking about.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:12 AM   #2433
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Yep, Job got ten dead kids, must have been quite a blow,Job.
Yep. I know. I lost my wife and two daughters. It is unbearable to the human being. But God softens the blow and afterward gives much more. And the best was the experience and the growth that came by it.

Other things I lost is not so painful, like my job, my name and everything that I worked for. But it increases spiritual strength to the point of being untouchable. So again it is worth it a 100 times.

Last of last it is the losing of self. Worth is infinitely as it is replaced by God.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:26 AM   #2434
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
You admit the mistake is on your end and then call me sloppy?
Yep. I didn't know about the security settings in FB. And neither did my son. Which everyone including you blamed on me being dishonest. That is lying about the photo.

You are sloppy because you could have logged in. You was able to create that fake FB page. So you have the mental ability and knowledge to have done it. Why did you not do it?

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
As Halleyscomet has so kindly pointed out, the mistake and nonsense is all on your end.
All my mistake? Well I do not have a problem with you saying it. Children does not know much.

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
Anyone else noticing that the more he is called out on said nonsense, the more aggressive he becomes with insults and name-calling?
Well since Jesus died for sins relationships are unbreakable. The mistakes are just forgiven.

But give me some facts on me being "aggressive" to somebody.

Originally Posted by kali1137 View Post
Such none godlike behavior.
As a child of God we have much "none godlike" behavior. And we grow to have less and less. At this stage I am a wife of God. Not Him. Not perfect but older than his children that you will meet in churches etc.

But ok I also asked for the facts because human beings are not to be trusted. They are so "none godlike" in their behavior. But do not let that disturb you seeing that I am responsible of your new found "godlike" behavior as your new found "godlike" Mother and you the newborn "godlike" daughter.

So being a "godlike" daughter now you can tell me more about what is happening on the Cleopatra page.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:30 AM   #2435
fagin
Illuminator
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 4,692
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. I know. I lost my wife and two daughters. It is unbearable to the human being. But God softens the blow and afterward gives much more. And the best was the experience and the growth that came by it.

Other things I lost is not so painful, like my job, my name and everything that I worked for. But it increases spiritual strength to the point of being untouchable. So again it is worth it a 100 times.

Last of last it is the losing of self. Worth is infinitely as it is replaced by God.
And by lost you mean chucked you out?

Subtle difference.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:37 AM   #2436
kali1137
Critical Thinker
 
kali1137's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Purgatory, PA
Posts: 360
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. I didn't know about the security settings in FB. And neither did my son. Which everyone including you blamed on me being dishonest. That is lying about the photo.

You are sloppy because you could have logged in. You was able to create that fake FB page. So you have the mental ability and knowledge to have done it. Why did you not do it?



All my mistake? Well I do not have a problem with you saying it. Children does not know much.



Well since Jesus died for sins relationships are unbreakable. The mistakes are just forgiven.

But give me some facts on me being "aggressive" to somebody.



As a child of God we have much "none godlike" behavior. And we grow to have less and less. At this stage I am a wife of God. Not Him. Not perfect but older than his children that you will meet in churches etc.

But ok I also asked for the facts because human beings are not to be trusted. They are so "none godlike" in their behavior. But do not let that disturb you seeing that I am responsible of your new found "godlike" behavior as your new found "godlike" Mother and you the newborn "godlike" daughter.

So being a "godlike" daughter now you can tell me more about what is happening on the Cleopatra page.
First off, I was logged in to facebook when I looked. The picture was not there because of security settings on your "sons" side of things. I had no control over that. Second, I never claimed to create that fake page - which isn't fake, it's a parody page.
One can easily assume what happened on that page. You spammed it and then tried to friend request anyone who had ever posted on it with them having zero idea who you are. Reported and banned sounds like a reasonable action to take against that behavior wouldn't you say? Sounds like jesus disciplined you for very childlike behavior.
kali1137 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:52 AM   #2437
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16,468
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I didn't add a thing. I simply cited the vile book and what it actually says.
Then you will have to give the verse.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Your god bears the responsibility for that nonsense.
So you know it was not Him?

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Which mother? In a race of five people claiming to be "mother", you are currently running in last place.
Yep. In the game. Children like their games.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Were it not for you harassing Zola, you would not even be on the list.
Harassing can only be established by asking Zola. You should know that by now. But ok. Some kids are slower than others.

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
And you incompetently failed at that anyway.
Again you have to wait on Zola. Patience is not a virtue of the child.
I gave that to you already, your own sloppiness caused you to ignore it. And no, I am not going to indulge your childish game of "Hunt the Bible Verse" because it is utterly pointless.

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Yep. I know. I lost my wife and two daughters. It is unbearable to the human being. But God softens the blow and afterward gives much more. And the best was the experience and the growth that came by it.

Other things I lost is not so painful, like my job, my name and everything that I worked for. But it increases spiritual strength to the point of being untouchable. So again it is worth it a 100 times.

Last of last it is the losing of self. Worth is infinitely as it is replaced by God.
Wrong again. You intentionally drove away your wife and daughters. You didn't want them for who they were, you wanted them to enforce your own warped imagination upon. You wanted them as your default victims.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 09:53 AM   #2438
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I don't believe you.
Meaning that I am lying.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Even if you WERE telling the truth and he DID call you "mother" it doesn't prove anything. Any "god" who takes this much effort to produce such pathetic "evidence" is not a god at all.
Now I am speaking the truth.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Nah. Nick-names given by drunk friends are proof of nothing, as your "mother" claim bears out. Even if you DID prove some drunk guy called you "mother" all it shows is a drunk guy said something stupid. Wow. Stop the presses. Call the Pope.
Now my son is drunk again.


Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I did. I asked the person whose Facebook page you keep spamming. So far, he has not answered. You can't be much of a God-Mother to him if he can't be bothered to respond to someone asking about you.
Now my son "can't be bothered again.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Nah, not worth the effort. Your one alleged follower can't be bothered to respond to a question about you. I have information from third parties I trust FAR more than you who HAVE done that research. I know not to trust you, which is the key lesson to take away.
And now you do not trust me.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Oh, drop the hypocrisy. You're asking us to believe you're a god-mother without providing any actual witnesses or believers.
And now there is nobody.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. How the HELL do you get to asking a "child or other relative," as potential witnesses to someone being a sex god? Did you just confess to incest and pedophilia? Jesus Christ man, you get creepier and more disturbing the longer this thread goes on.
Nope. I am just showing you how easy it is to proof you wrong. Because you asked for it.

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I assert that I am a sex god. I am a lover of incomparable skill, creativity and perversion. I drive women who thought themselves non-orgasmic to multiple orgasms. I am libido incarnate, desire personified. Were I to write my exploits it would make the Marquis de Sade blush. Lady Chatterley would toss aside her gardener in an instant for a single night with me. Any woman you've ever been with would forget your very existence after I tended to their deepest desires.

Prove me wrong Johanabrahams. Prove me wrong.
Now take what I taught you and do the same with me. Then you will not show yourself to the world as totally groping around in the darkness.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 12th October 2017 at 09:55 AM.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 10:12 AM   #2439
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Dude, http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com is full of references to Robertson, South Africa. What exactly are you trying to say with the quoted line above?

Are you claming Paul Bethke is not from South Africa or that you aren't?
Yep. Good to ask. Misunderstanding is part of the human race.

I said that I do not know him from South Africa point of view. I heard about him in this forum for the first time.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th October 2017, 10:13 AM   #2440
Johanabrahams
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 994
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Your recent incident of sexualizing children puts your whole "god-mother" routine into a really disturbing light.
Maybe you are on to something. Tell us more.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.