ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 4th January 2015, 07:35 AM   #241
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
It is a matter of fact that after Resurrection of Holy Language, Resurrection of Holy Land and after the end of 2500 years old of Jews galut era the format of 7 days' week as the model of creation we see in every world country today.
Are you sure that you are following the model of creation of the 7th day? What about this?
Quote:
No defecation was allowed [by Essenes] there, and since they were forbidden to leave Jerusalem on the Sabbath, that meant no defecation on the Sabbath.
Holiness: Rabbinic Judaism in the Graeco-Roman World, By Hannah K. Harrington. P106.

Your mighty deeds of production of faeces and urine on the Sabbath would have been regarded as an abomination by these pious Jews in ancient times. Now you are saying that God is inspiring you to excrete massive quantities on that holy day. I must ask, were these ancient Rabbis wrong? Or has God changed his mind about faeces?
Craig B is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 07:36 AM   #242
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

The every 7th Day "Great Peristaltic Catharsis" can prolong in 2 times your life .
1 Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day is really knew fenomen that I have discovered accidently on my experiment on myself for those 9 months.
2 It gives an ability to every persen very very easy not eat 6 days of every week and eat only in the 7th Day.
3 This lifestyle gives an ability to every person to be free from his overweight and in this way from all illnesses that it brings.
It also gives an ability to produce needful amount of alkaloids and optatss that are the best drugs in the world from alcoholism, drug addiction and smoking.

So I have the real reason to weight Nobel in "Physiology and Medicine" for this great and very useful for most world people discovery.
Look please.
I am an inventor from the age of 27 years old and now I am 65.
I know very well the creative hallucinations of creative person that look crazy in the first time and than bring many useful things to people.
Creative people very often use drugs and alcohol to reach maximum creativity and it is a very dangerous way.
My diet simply gives them most effective in the world inter and natural drugs and alcohol that do not bring health damage but bring huge health improvement.

My God has no any concrete image.
HE just gives me very often good ideas and the 9 months of "Diet of New Saturday" have intensify the stream of those ideas.
I can make very easy an adaptation of almost every person on this diet if he want
So you're 65, and I'm 67, and according to you if I adopt your diet we'll still be having this silly debate when we're 120 years old? Well, if nothing else, it will give you time to perfect your English.

Of course I can't say from experience what effect any diet would have on a person who is overweight or abuses alcohol and drugs, and I'm not going to start now just to see what happens when I stop.

In another thread some time ago about fasting, I mentioned, and I'll mention again, that in my younger days I did actually try this, and cannot recommend it to anyone who regularly uses dangerous machinery. The bliss of enlightenment and vision has little use if you cut your hands off on a circular saw or your feet off with a chain saw.

So far I've done pretty well by eating well, staying sober and paying attention.

Your suggestion that the seven day week has some religious significance seems rather silly. If we presume that the idea of a week and a month at all are socially useful, what other length of week would work in a 365 day year?

With a little imagination you can find sermons in stones and books in babbling brooks, but it takes an extra dose of silliness to find god in the calendar.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 12:33 PM   #243
phunk
Illuminator

I didn't make it but I'd like to make it.
If you haven't done the experiement then you don't know the outcome.

Quote:
No.
I heard about 500 kinds of opiates that produces an organism of a man most intensively in the time of long fasting from internet.
I really hope "I heard it on the internet" isn't your basis for believing something is true.

There is a great law of conservation of energy, mass,
With you so far...
Quote:
material wealth and health.
Nope, complete nonsense.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 12:35 PM   #244
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Nope, complete nonsense.
You mean, there's no Law of Conservation of Material Wealth? What a disappointment!
Craig B is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 02:58 PM   #245
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Apparently the law of conservation of health has a statute of limitations.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th January 2015, 04:53 PM   #246
SezMe
post-pre-born

Now it is clear to me that if even my diet will give ability to the women to have their own children in the age of 100 years old it does not mean that most people will use it.
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Add anatomy and the female reproduction system to the list of subjects NC gets wrong.
Updated.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 12:15 AM   #247
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
May I just add that I'd hate to clean the bowl after a "Great Peristaltic Catharsis" event.
I hope that the era of "New 7th Day" will bring the "Great Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day" for ever for everybody.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 12:44 AM   #248
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Here's an interesting article on the origin of different 'weeks':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Week

I didn't realize the 7 day one had a Babylonian origin. Though I did recall the Mayan and Aztec cycle was 13 days.
Look please.
There are only 4 so called world religions - Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam.
For 3 Abrahamic religions the 7th Day is basically existential thing for 3500 - 1400 years.
It is 3.5 billions of people.
Most of others people use as minimum 1 day a week to be free from their work.
It doesn't matter for them what what week day to choose as the 7th Day.
If the man ignore the 7th Day he looks as wild animals because wild animals have no the 7th Day and have no week format.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 12:58 AM   #249
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

There are only 4 so called world religions - Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam.
Interesting that you left out Hinduism, which has more than twice as many followers as Buddhism and 78 times more followers than Judaism. (Shinto and Sikhism also have more followers than Judaism according to Wikipedia, although I wouldn't call either of them "world religions"):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
Old 6th January 2015, 01:14 AM   #250
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
Because most vegetables are much more pleasant to eat cooked.

Plus there are some which are poisonous raw. Several types of beans are, for example.
It is written in Pentateuch that 40 years of the Sinai revelation in the courtyard of the ark of the covenant all days and nights was roasted meat on the fire.
Why do people believe that the smell of grilled meat and fat - the most pleasant smell to God?
Because the smell of grilled meat is a very strong especially if the man is hungry.
I can tell you more.
The smell of every food especially in the time of hot cooking is the strong attractive drug.
Why the man have to be the hot food drug addict if he has the healthy raw food I can't understand.
Old 6th January 2015, 01:25 AM   #251
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

It is written in Pentateuch that 40 years of the Sinai revelation in the courtyard of the ark of the covenant all days and nights was roasted meat on the fire.
Why do people believe that the smell of grilled meat and fat - the most pleasant smell to God?
Because the smell of grilled meat is a very strong especially if the man is hungry.
I can tell you more.
The smell of every food especially in the time of hot cooking is the strong attractive drug.
Why the man have to be the hot food drug addict if he has the healthy raw food I can't understand.

What does this have to do with the fact that most vegetables are much more pleasant to eat cooked than raw, and that many must be cooked to remove toxins?

And the fact that meat smells good when its cooking does not make those who like the smell hot food drug addicts. Add 'drug' and 'drug addict' to the list of terms you don't understand.
Old 6th January 2015, 01:40 AM   #252
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
No, just no. Unless you have a magical or alchemical digestive system the production of alkaloids absolutely requires nitrogen.

As for the rest, what are the processes your body is using to make these alcohols and opiates? How have you determined that they are alcohols or opiates? And how in the name of the Gods and Goddesses of Brewing did you get the magical alcohol that gives you the positive effects of intoxication without the negative?
I have drank in my life enough vodka to understand all stages and all nuances of my feelings.
I tell you that all 7 days of my diet I feel as if I drink every hour 0,05 lb of best vodka I has ever drank.
You can ask people that had experience of medical fasting.
They will confirm my feelings.
Give me 2 lb of vodka or whisky on a week time and I will feel myself similar but not so great as from my body producing alkaloids and opiates.
Old 6th January 2015, 02:00 AM   #253
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I wonder if you'd tell us about your formal education. What did you study after secondary school.
I have graduated Moscou High Technical School in 1973.
Most Soviet space engineers have graduated this School.
Today it is the Moscow Technical University.
Professors taught us to make technical innovations and inventions in every areas of people life.
This diet is my invention in diet design area.
The Great Catharsis of the 7th Day is my discovery in physiology and medicine area.
Old 6th January 2015, 02:36 AM   #254
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Freud would be having a field day with the "peristaltic catharsis" - which seems to be a fancy name for having a really big bowel movement - and his ideas about stages of psychosexual development.

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 02:45 AM   #255
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

For that matter, he has a very specific amount of these 'alkaloids and alcohol'. So it begs the so far unanswered questions, how is this measured, who did the measurements. Along with your still unanswered question of what internal mechanism produces these compounds, AND the still unanswered question of exactly what compounds these are. Supposedly there are 500 of them.
Very good questions.
I agree to be the object of scientific investigation of consequences of "Diet of New Saturday".

It of course should be noted that alcohol is NOT an alkaloid. Alcohols do not contain nitrogen.
May be to drink 1/4 lb of vodka with nitrogen to feel the difference?
All what I feel being more than 9 months on my diet it is very light and very pleasant creative eforie.
The attractivity of this feeling is so strong that it will easy displace the attractivity of drugs and alcohol.
I am absolutely sure that the same feeling will be by most people that will step by step come to my diet.
Old 6th January 2015, 02:58 AM   #256
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto View Post
And I believe you are incorrect and this is my 73 years experience.

Am I ahead now?
I have checked my beliefs and you still not.
Old 6th January 2015, 03:30 AM   #257
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

I can tell you more.
You're saying the god who smelled the meat in the courtyard of the Ark of the Covenant was a drug addict? If he went on your diet presumably he would be cured.
Old 6th January 2015, 03:38 AM   #258
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
If you were cleaning your stomach with an enema, you had the longest insertion tube in the history of mankind.
You are absolutely right.
It is impossible to clean intestines and stomach with an enema.
Only Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day can clean them very well.
Old 6th January 2015, 03:44 AM   #259
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Add anatomy to the list of subjects NC gets wrong.
I am wrong in a big list of subjects but I am right in my projects, in my discovery and in my "to eat only in the 7th Day lifestyle".
Old 6th January 2015, 03:48 AM   #260
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
I eat only in months and on days containing vowels.

In fact my recent dinner was Sirloin steak, Steamed Vegetables a baked potato with sour cream and an icy drink.
Good that may be you eat in days containing no letters.

Last edited by Nationalcosmopolitan; 6th January 2015 at 03:52 AM.
Old 6th January 2015, 03:49 AM   #261
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I agree to be the object of scientific investigation of consequences of "Diet of New Saturday".
You can agree all you like, but you first need to interest at least one scientist in such an investigation. You don't yet seem to have been able to sufficiently interest even your own cousin, who as a doctor ought to be at least slightly intrigued.
Old 6th January 2015, 05:57 AM   #262
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

I have checked my beliefs and you still not.
And you know this how?
Old 6th January 2015, 06:16 AM   #263
Border Reiver
Philosopher

I have drank in my life enough vodka to understand all stages and all nuances of my feelings.
Your emotional state has little to do with being drunk. However, you are definitely demonstrating that you do not fully understand what processes your body is undergoing during your fast if you are incorrectily conflating the sense of dissociation and light-headedness caused by your body consuming itself with the process of fermentation.

Quote:
I tell you that all 7 days of my diet I feel as if I drink every hour 0,05 lb of best vodka I has ever drank.
I will not dispute this. Those feelings are not caused by your body creating alcohol.

Quote:
You can ask people that had experience of medical fasting.
They will confirm my feelings.
Doubtful. Your feelings are not fact.
Old 6th January 2015, 05:19 PM   #264
jt512
Graduate Poster

I'm surprised that, as skeptics, no one seems to have asked the most basic skeptical question of all: Is this guy really only eating one day a week? I find his claim to be implausible.
jt512 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 05:40 PM   #265
alexi_drago
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jt512 View Post
I'm surprised that, as skeptics, no one seems to have asked the most basic skeptical question of all: Is this guy really only eating one day a week? I find his claim to be implausible.
And walks not less than 15 miles each day.

I think I would take a small amount of sodium chloride with this diet.
Old 6th January 2015, 06:09 PM   #266
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alexi_drago View Post
And walks not less than 15 miles each day.

I think I would take a small amount of sodium chloride with this diet.
You'll need a large amount. The diet consists mainly of grain soaked in "raw" water, forming fifteen pounds of mash which is then, as far as I can make out, consumed uncooked. I'm trying in vain to imagine what such a repast must look like on the table, if indeed a table, and not a trough, is used. In addition to this, a further five pounds weight of cooked chicken, roots and salad is devoured.

If the consumption of this meal was on YouTube it would go viral.
Old 6th January 2015, 06:58 PM   #267
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
You'll need a large amount. The diet consists mainly of grain soaked in "raw" water, forming fifteen pounds of mash which is then, as far as I can make out, consumed uncooked. I'm trying in vain to imagine what such a repast must look like on the table, if indeed a table, and not a trough, is used. In addition to this, a further five pounds weight of cooked chicken, roots and salad is devoured.

If the consumption of this meal was on YouTube it would go viral.
Forget the "consumption" part. Think what a video of the effects would be . . . or maybe not think about it.
Old 6th January 2015, 07:26 PM   #268
SezMe
post-pre-born

The $cientologists and Mormons, among others, feel disrespected and left out.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 07:42 PM   #269
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Good that may be you eat in days containing no letters.

So you want me to eat never?

By the way, All days and months contain a vowel.

Anyway, After this uber plans all works out, What if I decide to eat on a Tuesday?

Will there be laws in place? Will the flying temple beam me up and jail me?
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 07:43 PM   #270
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
The $cientologists and Mormons, among others, feel disrespected and left out.
Religion Adherents

Christianity 2.2 billion
Islam 1.6 billion
Secular[a]/Nonreligious[b]/Agnostic/Atheist* ≤ 1.1 billion
Hinduism 1 billion
Chinese traditional religion[c] 394 million
Buddhism 376 million
Ethnic religions excluding some in separate categories 300 million
African traditional religions 100 million
Sikhism 23 million
Juche[d] 19 million
Spiritism 15 million
Judaism 14 million
Bahá'í 7 million
Jainism 4.2 million
Shinto 4 million
Cao Dai 4 million
Zoroastrianism 2.6 million
Tenrikyo 2 million
Neo-Paganism 1 million
Unitarian Universalism 800,000
Rastafarianism 600,000

-wikipedia-
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th January 2015, 08:37 PM   #271
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Very good questions.
Not so fast. You made specific claims about 500 alkaloids and specific amounts.
Now you say you are willing to be studied to find out what alkaloids are supposedly created?
How did you arrive at the 500 alkaloids number?
Did you find it in a peristaltic catharsis remnant?

Quote:
May be to drink 1/4 lb of vodka with nitrogen to feel the difference?
That will accomplish nothing. Besides you claim alkaloid production, back it up.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2015, 12:25 AM   #272
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

If it's so easy why have you been unable to find a single other person willing to try it?
It will come time and they will be finding they're self.
Everything have to go easy as my diet.
And you can't possibly know that everyone who follows your diet will keep the weight off, many people fail on diets that other people have succeeded on. After just 9 months you can't even be sure you will keep off the weight you've lost for ever.
I am sure in opposite thing.
If I will go to the ordinary lifestyle and will eat 3 times a day 2500 kcal a day as most people, my weight for some months will be more than 220 lb.
For me it just mean that the "Diet of New 7th Day" gives a very very good health to a man.
For you may be something opposite.
People who suffer from being overweight tend to be people who can't go without eating for a few hours, let alone a few days.
I was this type of person all my life.
But 2 years ago I have understand the main reason of this.
It is a huge number of components that make our dishes too much attractive to eat.
This is salt, sugar, spices, sauces, all fried.
I began just boil afford meat, fish, potatoes, cereals, legumes, Glass, carrots, cabbage and ate without any restrictions.
My dishes became not tasty and not no tasty.
Unfortunately this time I have not measured my weight, but judging by the trousers and belt I think it has fell from 265 to 250 lb.
I think that lifestyle was a good prelude to my diet.
Why on earth would any woman want to have a child at the age of 100?
The Diet of New 7th Day gives people great feeling of the first love, of the first drink, of the first drug, of the first creative idea, invention, discovery forever and almost everyday.
So why not to have a baby in the age of 100.
Old 7th January 2015, 01:17 AM   #273
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

If I will go to the ordinary lifestyle and will eat 3 times a day 2500 kcal a day as most people, my weight for some months will be more than 220 lb.
If you walk 15 miles a day on average you'll likely burn between 1200 and 1800 calories so I think your claim is unlikely unless....
  • You're a metabolic freak who only requires 1000 calories a day to maintain your current weight - unlikely
  • You actually end up consuming far more than 2500 calories - more likely IMO
  • Your claims regarding eating one day a week and walking 15 miles a day are exaggerated - IMO most likely
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2015, 01:20 AM   #274
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

The Diet of New 7th Day gives people great feeling of the first love, of the first drink, of the first drug, of the first creative idea, invention, discovery forever and almost everyday.
So why not to have a baby in the age of 100.
Menopause ?
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2015, 01:25 AM   #275
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

It's up from 78 in 2000 to 82 in 2012 in my country. Look up your own country here:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.LE00.IN
Please take a look at the schedule sloping saturation curve of list of high developed countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden.
It proves exactly the trend what I am talking about.
We put more and more billions of dollars in medicine and the life expectancy in most high developed countries do not increase last 5 years.
Liechtenstein looks most fine.
Thank you for this discovery.
I just have felt that something wrong in medicine area but now I can prove it.
Only the total using of Diet of New Saturday will radically improve the situation.
Old 7th January 2015, 01:48 AM   #276
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Please take a look at the schedule sloping saturation curve of list of high developed countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden.
It proves exactly the trend what I am talking about.
We put more and more billions of dollars in medicine and the life expectancy in most high developed countries do not increase last 5 years.
Your claim was that life expectancy hadn't increased in the last 10-15 years. I would not expect much increase in just 5 years, especially when the figure is rounded to the nearest year (bear in mind that an increase from say 79.6 to 80.4 would not be visible as both figures would be rounded to 80).

Having said that I've checked the first five of your listed countries and all but one show an increase in the last 5 years for which figures are available:

Austria: 80 in 2007, 81 in 2012

Belgium: 80 in 2007, 80 in 2012

Finland: 79 in 2007, 81 in 2012

Germany: 80 in 2007, 81 in 2012

Hong Kong SAR: 82 in 2007, 83 in 2012

Quote:
Liechtenstein looks most fine.
Thank you for this discovery.
I just have felt that something wrong in medicine area but now I can prove it.
What this table proves is that your guess that life expectancy has stopped increasing is as completely and utterly wrong as all your other uninformed guesses.

ETA: For most people eating tasty meals is one of the great pleasures of life. A diet which requires that meals be made as unappetising as possible is never going to catch on.

Last edited by Pixel42; 7th January 2015 at 02:05 AM.
Pixel42 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th January 2015, 03:16 AM   #277
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

The idea that periodic fasting can improve health and increase life expectancy is not a new one, though even its most enthusiastic proponents don't suggest fasting for 6 days in every 7. There's a good summary of the scientific research into the effects of fasting here:

http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/30fasting.php
Thank you very much for this material.
First of all 2 questions.
Is it interesting to you to try one of those fastings?
What is your opinion can we find somebody who want to try one of those fasting?
According the article the people who live this lifestyle eat in a week period 7000 kcal in one variant and 10200 - 10500 kcal in the other variant.
I eat in Saturday about 7000 - 9000 kcal.
So in this principal case - how much to eat weekly we are at the same position.
I can add that may be enough 4900 kcal a week on my diet to carry weight on mass index near 18.5 - 19.
I wish to make this experiment but not now.
According 2 graphs they have 5 - 6 weeks of fasting a year.
It means 35 - 42 days of fasting a year and the same time periods of slow recovery that is not full fasting and is not full eating.
They expect the prolonging of their healthy life at 40 - 50 years average.
My diet was designed on this base of different systems of medical fastings and systems of raw foodists.
It gives me real ability to keep fastings 7 - 9 times more days - 312 days in a year 6 days every week and get fast "recovery" in the 7th Day.
I don't like the word "recovery" because I feel myself very healthy and strong all 6 work days without food.
Let us think that the days of their slow recovery are the days of fasting too.
In this case I expect from my diet minimal healthy life increasing 148 years and maximal is 445 years.
Old 7th January 2015, 03:26 AM   #278
commandlinegamer
Philosopher

Sure, a good dump can be satisfying, but I'm not convinced saving it up for a once-a-week evacuation turns it into some kind of mystical experience.
Old 7th January 2015, 03:40 AM   #279
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
What you in fact wrote was very unclear. Your expression "natural alkaloid whisky" suggests that your body produces some kind of whisky; moreover you added it to the list of fat, faeces and urine which your body also produces, so I thought you meant whisky, or at least its alcohol equivalent, as a literal substance. Because presumably the faeces and urine are physical substances too.
On the first step you have to understand that the organism of a man when he keeps 1 and more days fasting produces alkaloids and opiates that work as doping.
All other dopings are bad for health.
This is the only doping that good for health.
The number and types of alkaloids and opiates that gives my diet to my organism will clarify by scientists.
Old 7th January 2015, 03:46 AM   #280
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
I do not understand how eating cancer cells will protect me from getting cancer. Is it because I am training my immune system to recognize cancer?
May be the lifestyle "To eat only in the 7th Day" will give good effect on those food too?
I don't know.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal