ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th July 2017, 01:13 PM   #1
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Woman back from the dead after 3 years!

Not sure I even understand this story,saw it flagged up on my Facebook feed so thought Id share.
https://wnews.world/facts-events/wom...ng-dead-0KUNui
Old 14th July 2017, 01:32 PM   #2
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Azrael 5 View Post
Not sure I even understand this story
It's deceptively simple. Back from the dead after three years. That's it.

Pics or it didn't happen. We have pics. Okay. That's it.
Old 14th July 2017, 02:12 PM   #3
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Azrael 5 View Post
Not sure I even understand this story,saw it flagged up on my Facebook feed so thought Id share.
https://wnews.world/facts-events/wom...ng-dead-0KUNui
I bet the New Testament has her beat. The Gospel of Matthew says that 500 zombies/vampires climbed out of their tombs on the same day Jesus H. Christ was resurrected.
Old 14th July 2017, 02:21 PM   #4
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

National Geographic article on what's actually going on here. "Brought back to life"? Meh- in an "assisted living" manner of speaking.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 02:23 PM   #5
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Deleted. turingtest got there first. Its way creepy.

Re edit it doesnt include the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxPGv4rOafU

Last edited by Azrael 5; 14th July 2017 at 02:25 PM.
Azrael 5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal