ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Amanda Knox , Italy cases , Meredith Kercher , murder cases , Raffaele Sollecito

Reply
Old 7th July 2020, 12:08 AM   #2481
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
A very Trumpian move. Don't believe the FAKE MEDIA! Believe ME (even though I lie constantly)!
A very Clinton move. Don't believe the truth believe whatever spin Nina Burleigh self-professed Amanda Knox propagandist and self-styled hippie spouts. Because hey, she's trendy whereas the Italian cops are just railroading pigs.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:13 AM   #2482
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
LOOK! SQUIRREL! Again, you are trying to distract from the fact that you accused me of racism. Not going to work.

I've never insisted Guede stole the watch from Madu, but you know the old saying: If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?

By the way, you don't know that the police didn't treat the watch as stolen. You don't know what happened to it. Unless Madu could prove that watch was hers, why would it be returned to her? The cell phone and laptop could be proven to belong to the lawyers.

Pssst....no one ever said he "burnt" or "set fire" to the cat. The cat died from smoke inhalation. Please try and get the facts right. For a change.
Look, I have a man's gold watch which I have not paid for (actually, a time piece). It really is not unusual. If stolen, I will describe it to the police - it is engraved with initials (not mine) and if they find it, they can return it to me when they come across a gold watch that matches that description.

There are a hundred and one reasons Guede had the watch.

Even if he was a burglar, which by definition he was not, never having been convicted as such, burglary was NOT the motive behind the murder of Meredith Kercher. Three laptops were disregarded, together with Filomena's gold jewellery.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:17 AM   #2483
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?

The SC stated the laptops were fried while in police custody. Do you still insist Sollecito fried them?

Do you still claim Micheli didn't call Guede a drifter?

Does a prosecutor have the power to deport a legal resident?
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:18 AM   #2484
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,840
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
LOOK! SQUIRREL! Again, you are trying to distract from the fact that you accused me of racism. Not going to work.

I've never insisted Guede stole the watch from Madu, but you know the old saying: If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?


Not to mention the rather salient question of exactly WHY (a rather broke) Guede would want to buy a women's gold watch. After all, it's somewhat improbable that he would have "bought" it with the intention of giving it to a particular woman: he had no girlfriend, and his adoptive family had turned its back on him.

But let's hypothetically assume for one moment that Guede actually DID buy that women's watch. Well, we then have to try to find a feasible reason why. Might it be because:

1) Guede understood the correct valuation of women's watches, realised quickly that the seller was putting too cheap a price on the watch, and therefore realised that he could make a decent profit by buying the watch and then selling it at its proper valuation? Ummm....... unlikely.

2) Guede bought the watch with the intention of wearing it himself - either because he mistook it for a men's watch, or because he knew it was a women's watch but thought it would suit him anyway? Errrrr..... unlikely.

3) Guede bought the watch with the intention of saving it until he met a woman and started a proper relationship, whereupon he'd give the watch to that woman as a present? Uhhhh...... unlikely.

4) Guede bought the watch as a financial investment, reasoning that its value might appreciate in time, and that he could sell it at some point in the future for a healthy profit? Ermmmmmm....... unlikely.

5) Guede was given the watch as a gift or a keepsake, and carried it around with him for emotional reasons. Ahhhh... unlikely.


I'm afraid the only reasonable explanation for (a rather broke) Guede having a women's gold watch in his possession when he was arrested is this: he had acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay, and he intended to sell the watch to realise cash for himself. And the only feasible way in which Guede could have acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay is this: he stole it (or was part of a group of thieves).

Last edited by LondonJohn; 7th July 2020 at 12:26 AM.
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:25 AM   #2485
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,840
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?

Exactly. And even if he DID have sufficient spare cash to buy that watch at anything approaching its correct valuation..... WHY would he choose to spend his money on a women's gold watch??



Quote:
The SC stated the laptops were fried while in police custody. Do you still insist Sollecito fried them?


The Marasca SC panel was bent! Don't you read Conspiracy Monthly??!!




Quote:
Do you still claim Micheli didn't call Guede a drifter?


I'm amused at how Vixen seemingly doesn't understand the concept of translation of words (and idioms) from one language to another




Quote:
Does a prosecutor have the power to deport a legal resident?


A prosecutor doesn't even have the power to deport an illegal resident. But a corrupt egomaniacal prosecutor CAN use the power of his office to bully and threaten people who are causing him problems......
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:28 AM   #2486
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Look, I have a man's gold watch which I have not paid for (actually, a time piece). It really is not unusual. If stolen, I will describe it to the police - it is engraved with initials (not mine) and if they find it, they can return it to me when they come across a gold watch that matches that description.
You can provide details of the watch such as initials that will distinguish it from another watch. Did Madu's watch have any distinguishing marks or was it just a generic woman's gold watch? We don't know.

Quote:
There are a hundred and one reasons Guede had the watch.
Ok, you tell me why Guede would have a woman's gold watch in his backpack. Give me a plausible explanation. I'd love to hear it.


Quote:
Even if he was a burglar, which by definition he was not, never having been convicted as such,

A burglar is a burglar whether he has been convicted or not. Just like a thief is a thief whether convicted of theft or not. Is the murderer of an unsolved murder not a murderer because he wasn't convicted of it?


Quote:
burglary was NOT the motive behind the murder of Meredith Kercher.
You don't know that. What was the motive behind Kercher's murder? Not even the convicting judges or prosecutors could agree on that.


Quote:
Three laptops were disregarded, together with Filomena's gold jewellery.
But two cell phones, money and credit cards were. Sounds like a burglary to me.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:46 AM   #2487
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by LondonJohn View Post
Not to mention the rather salient question of exactly WHY (a rather broke) Guede would want to buy a women's gold watch. After all, it's somewhat improbable that he would have "bought" it with the intention of giving it to a particular woman: he had no girlfriend, and his adoptive family had turned its back on him.

But let's hypothetically assume for one moment that Guede actually DID buy that women's watch. Well, we then have to try to find a feasible reason why. Might it be because:

1) Guede understood the correct valuation of women's watches, realised quickly that the seller was putting too cheap a price on the watch, and therefore realised that he could make a decent profit by buying the watch and then selling it at its proper valuation? Ummm....... unlikely.

2) Guede bought the watch with the intention of wearing it himself - either because he mistook it for a men's watch, or because he knew it was a women's watch but thought it would suit him anyway? Errrrr..... unlikely.

3) Guede bought the watch with the intention of saving it until he met a woman and started a proper relationship, whereupon he'd give the watch to that woman as a present? Uhhhh...... unlikely.

4) Guede bought the watch as a financial investment, reasoning that its value might appreciate in time, and that he could sell it at some point in the future for a healthy profit? Ermmmmmm....... unlikely.

5) Guede was given the watch as a gift or a keepsake, and carried it around with him for emotional reasons. Ahhhh... unlikely.


I'm afraid the only reasonable explanation for (a rather broke) Guede having a women's gold watch in his possession when he was arrested is this: he had acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay, and he intended to sell the watch to realise cash for himself. And the only feasible way in which Guede could have acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay is this: he stole it (or was part of a group of thieves).
Guede stated he left for Milan on Oct. 24, which would be the day after Madu's house was burglarized/set on fire and the watch stolen. Just another coinkydink! It couldn't possibly be a reason for him to skip town for awhile, right?

He also said it was a guy...a South American... who let him into the school with the key and not a woman employee like del Prato speculated.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 03:58 AM   #2488
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?

The SC stated the laptops were fried while in police custody. Do you still insist Sollecito fried them?

Do you still claim Micheli didn't call Guede a drifter?

Does a prosecutor have the power to deport a legal resident?
Micheli did not use the word 'drifter', Nina Burleigh did.

Micheli used the word uno sbandato. It shows that despite the Italians being racist it still didn't say Guede did the actual killing.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 04:03 AM   #2489
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by LondonJohn View Post
Not to mention the rather salient question of exactly WHY (a rather broke) Guede would want to buy a women's gold watch. After all, it's somewhat improbable that he would have "bought" it with the intention of giving it to a particular woman: he had no girlfriend, and his adoptive family had turned its back on him.

But let's hypothetically assume for one moment that Guede actually DID buy that women's watch. Well, we then have to try to find a feasible reason why. Might it be because:

1) Guede understood the correct valuation of women's watches, realised quickly that the seller was putting too cheap a price on the watch, and therefore realised that he could make a decent profit by buying the watch and then selling it at its proper valuation? Ummm....... unlikely.

2) Guede bought the watch with the intention of wearing it himself - either because he mistook it for a men's watch, or because he knew it was a women's watch but thought it would suit him anyway? Errrrr..... unlikely.

3) Guede bought the watch with the intention of saving it until he met a woman and started a proper relationship, whereupon he'd give the watch to that woman as a present? Uhhhh...... unlikely.

4) Guede bought the watch as a financial investment, reasoning that its value might appreciate in time, and that he could sell it at some point in the future for a healthy profit? Ermmmmmm....... unlikely.

5) Guede was given the watch as a gift or a keepsake, and carried it around with him for emotional reasons. Ahhhh... unlikely.


I'm afraid the only reasonable explanation for (a rather broke) Guede having a women's gold watch in his possession when he was arrested is this: he had acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay, and he intended to sell the watch to realise cash for himself. And the only feasible way in which Guede could have acquired the watch for little or no cash outlay is this: he stole it (or was part of a group of thieves).

Would could should.

He could have
  • been given the watch as a keepsake by a deceased relative
  • he could have been browsing around a flea market and spotted it
  • he could have bought it on Ebay
  • he could have bought it as a future gift for a future girlfriend
  • he might have had it long before he arrived in Milan
  • he might have bought t cheaply in a pawn shop
  • he might have bought it cheaply from a man in the pub.
  • he might have nicked it from the party he had gone to
  • he might be looking after it for a friend
  • he might have spent his last salary on it as a gift for a friend
  • it might only have been 'gold' coloured and therefore dirt cheap anyway.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 04:11 AM   #2490
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
You can provide details of the watch such as initials that will distinguish it from another watch. Did Madu's watch have any distinguishing marks or was it just a generic woman's gold watch? We don't know.



Ok, you tell me why Guede would have a woman's gold watch in his backpack. Give me a plausible explanation. I'd love to hear it.





A burglar is a burglar whether he has been convicted or not. Just like a thief is a thief whether convicted of theft or not. Is the murderer of an unsolved murder not a murderer because he wasn't convicted of it?




You don't know that. What was the motive behind Kercher's murder? Not even the convicting judges or prosecutors could agree on that.




But two cell phones, money and credit cards were. Sounds like a burglary to me.
No. In an apartment with four people with plenty of stuff to steal including £400 laptops and assorted jewellery, the ONLY person to have anything stolen was Mez. It was a personal crime directed at Mez. It was decided that the two phone were not stolen for gain but were removed to stop Mez from calling for help. In addition, Mez' £300 rent money in cash was missing. Yet Knox who also had a similar sum in her possession did not have anything missing (except her room lamp which she kept quiet about until Massei wrung it out of her). In addition, Sollecito told the police when he rang them up there was nothing missing.

Now Guede did not know Mez to have a grudge against her. The person who victimised her by taking her phone , credit cards and cash was someone with malice and ill-will towards her. That one person was Knox.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 04:15 AM   #2491
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Guede stated he left for Milan on Oct. 24, which would be the day after Madu's house was burglarized/set on fire and the watch stolen. Just another coinkydink! It couldn't possibly be a reason for him to skip town for awhile, right?

He also said it was a guy...a South American... who let him into the school with the key and not a woman employee like del Prato speculated.
There are probably 200 burglaries a day in any city. It is not a coinkydonk for one to have happened on any particular day.

A man left for Paris the day after a shooting incident in London. In Stacyhs' book it means the man who went to Paris must have been the gunman.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 04:44 AM   #2492
LondonJohn
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,840
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Would could should.

He could have
  • been given the watch as a keepsake by a deceased relative
  • he could have been browsing around a flea market and spotted it
  • he could have bought it on Ebay
  • he could have bought it as a future gift for a future girlfriend
  • he might have had it long before he arrived in Milan
  • he might have bought t cheaply in a pawn shop
  • he might have bought it cheaply from a man in the pub.
  • he might have nicked it from the party he had gone to
  • he might be looking after it for a friend
  • he might have spent his last salary on it as a gift for a friend
  • it might only have been 'gold' coloured and therefore dirt cheap anyway.

LMAO. This list!
LondonJohn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 07:08 AM   #2493
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Micheli did not use the word 'drifter', Nina Burleigh did.

Micheli used the word uno sbandato. It shows that despite the Italians being racist it still didn't say Guede did the actual killing.
I'll admit it is hard to keep up with the rapid fire claims you're making, rarely returning to the boners you slip in..... so.....

Are you still claiming that Karen Burleigh invented the term "drifter", which all the other tabloid hacks slavishly copied without fact-checking?

In my somewhat inadequate effort to keep up with your scattergun collection of allegations and their implications - you seem to be agreeing that major memes as they developed in the media were simply passed on uncritically.....

..... as Nick Pisa himself admitted to, because to pause to fact-check could cost him a paycheque.

Is that your narrative now, or are you going to have your narrative careen out of control.

Asking for a friend....
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 07:10 AM   #2494
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by LondonJohn View Post
LMAO. This list!
..... and Vixen claims she's **not** in a full throated defence of Meredith Kercher's killer.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 07:12 AM   #2495
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
No. In an apartment with four people with plenty of stuff to steal including £400 laptops and assorted jewellery, the ONLY person to have anything stolen was Mez. It was a personal crime directed at Mez. It was decided that the two phone were not stolen for gain but were removed to stop Mez from calling for help. In addition, Mez' £300 rent money in cash was missing. Yet Knox who also had a similar sum in her possession did not have anything missing (except her room lamp which she kept quiet about until Massei wrung it out of her). In addition, Sollecito told the police when he rang them up there was nothing missing.

Now Guede did not know Mez to have a grudge against her. The person who victimised her by taking her phone , credit cards and cash was someone with malice and ill-will towards her. That one person was Knox.
Please stop using the victim's familiar name. It's creepy.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 08:01 AM   #2496
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Micheli did not use the word 'drifter', Nina Karen Burleigh did.

Micheli used the word uno sbandato. It shows that despite the Italians being racist it still didn't say Guede did the actual killing.
FIFY.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 08:33 AM   #2497
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,461
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
As police never treated the ladies gold watch as stolen perhaps you can explain why you keep insisting he burgled a little old lady and set fire to her cat? Presumably you got this information from Nina Burleigh's scribblings.

The same Nina Burleigh who claims a 'fake doctor' told Knox she had HIV.

This from someone who thinks the world of Barbie Nadeau and Nick van der Leek. Oh the hypocrisy....
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 08:46 AM   #2498
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,461
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
No. In an apartment with four people with plenty of stuff to steal including £400 laptops and assorted jewellery, the ONLY person to have anything stolen was Mez. It was a personal crime directed at Mez. It was decided that the two phone were not stolen for gain but were removed to stop Mez from calling for help. In addition, Mez' £300 rent money in cash was missing. Yet Knox who also had a similar sum in her possession did not have anything missing (except her room lamp which she kept quiet about until Massei wrung it out of her). In addition, Sollecito told the police when he rang them up there was nothing missing.

Now Guede did not know Mez to have a grudge against her. The person who victimised her by taking her phone , credit cards and cash was someone with malice and ill-will towards her. That one person was Knox.
Prove it was a personal crime directed at Meredith. Meredith arrived home and surprised Guede, resulting in the attack. Nothing personal about it.

WHO decided the phones were taken to stop Meredith from calling for help? Perhaps you missed the part where her throat was slashed. I don't think she was going to call anyone.

Guede needed Meredith's keys to get out of the cottage. As he went through her handbag (DNA evidence proves he handled the bag, no one else) he found her money, credit cards and phones and took them.

Hmm, maybe Amanda didn't even know her lamp was in Meredith's bedroom... ya think maybe that's why she "kept quiet" about it? Massei wrung it out of her? What freakin universe do you live in lady? No court even considered the lamp.

And yes, Raffaele did tell the police nothing was missing... a logical conclusion to make when you look in people's rooms and see valuables such as laptops and cameras sitting out in the open. But we know how you just love to look at such things through squinted 'guilty' eyes.
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 09:07 AM   #2499
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by TruthCalls View Post
Hmm, maybe Amanda didn't even know her lamp was in Meredith's bedroom... ya think maybe that's why she "kept quiet" about it? Massei wrung it out of her? What freakin universe do you live in lady? No court even considered the lamp.
Jesus, Mary and Joe Cocker, we're not back on the lamp again are we? Even if it had been Amanda Knox taking it into Meredith's room (with otherwise no forensics at all of AK in there at the time of the murder, let's let that slide for a second)......

..... what was the lamp for? To clean up forensic traces of AK and RS, but leave Guede's forensic presence?

This is yet another factoid Vixen chucks in, it sure seems damning until you put one scintilla of thought to it. I'd like Vixen to first tell why she thinks the press passed on unfact-checked factoids? There are so many of these Vixen just chucks into the thread as she moves on to other inanities.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 09:16 AM   #2500
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyhs
And you still have not answered my question: How did Guede pay for an expensive GOLD watch, a laptop and a cell phone when he didn't even have the money for a one star hotel room in Milan?

The SC stated the laptops were fried while in police custody. Do you still insist Sollecito fried them?

Do you still claim Micheli didn't call Guede a drifter?

Does a prosecutor have the power to deport a legal resident?

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Micheli did not use the word 'drifter', Nina Burleigh did.

Micheli used the word uno un sbandato. It shows that despite the Italians being racist it still didn't say Guede did the actual killing.
And the entertainment continues! As someone who speaks two languages, stop claiming you don't understand that " un sbandato" translates to "a drifter" in English as I quoted three examples from Converso. What's next?Claiming Micheli didn't use the word "guilty" in Guede's sentencing report because he doesn't know "American slang"? Since when is the word "drifter" American slang anyway?

You might want to let whoever translated the MofMK version of Micheli's report know that 'sbandato' doesn't mean 'drifter' and correct it. Right after you let the Supreme Court know all about the "indisputable forensic evidence" that convicts RS and AK. Don't forget to let them know that RS destroyed the computers and not the police IT 'experts', too.

ETA: Barbie Nadeau, who is fluent in Italian, describes Guede in her book's list of characters as "local drifter". But she probably got that from Karen Burleigh's book which was published after her own book and not from the Micheli Report. LOL!

Last edited by Stacyhs; 7th July 2020 at 09:55 AM.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 09:27 AM   #2501
Welshman
Muse
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 778
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
As police never treated the ladies gold watch as stolen perhaps you can explain why you keep insisting he burgled a little old lady and set fire to her cat? Presumably you got this information from Nina Burleigh's scribblings.

The same Nina Burleigh who claims a 'fake doctor' told Knox she had HIV.
Nina Burleigh was correct in saying Amanda was lied to she had HIV. If the prosecution had such a slam dunk case why would they need to resort to this tactic.
Welshman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 10:01 AM   #2502
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Would could should.

He could have
  • been given the watch as a keepsake by a deceased relative
  • he could have been browsing around a flea market and spotted it
  • he could have bought it on Ebay
  • he could have bought it as a future gift for a future girlfriend
  • he might have had it long before he arrived in Milan
  • he might have bought t cheaply in a pawn shop
  • he might have bought it cheaply from a man in the pub.
  • he might have nicked it from the party he had gone to
  • he might be looking after it for a friend
  • he might have spent his last salary on it as a gift for a friend
  • it might only have been 'gold' coloured and therefore dirt cheap anyway.
*he might have stolen it from his next door neighbor whose home was broken into, set on fire, and had a woman's gold watch stolen the day before Guede left town for Milan to attend an alleged 'birthday party' (never proved to exist).

FTFY. Why would Guede have taken the watch to Milan in his backpack instead of leaving it at home? Was he planning on giving it to his (alleged) male friend in Milan for his birthday?


Last edited by Stacyhs; 7th July 2020 at 10:05 AM.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 10:31 AM   #2503
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
And the entertainment continues! As someone who speaks two languages, stop claiming you don't understand that " un sbandato" translates to "a drifter" in English as I quoted three examples from Converso. What's next?Claiming Micheli didn't use the word "guilty" in Guede's sentencing report because he doesn't know "American slang"? Since when is the word "drifter" American slang anyway?
Google translate translates "un sbandato" as "straggler". The nuanced difference between that and "drifter" escapes me.

As Vixen says, I'm having a hard time keeping up with Vixen's point, as she rushes to defend Rudy Guede, Meredith Kercher's killer.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 11:01 AM   #2504
schmidt61
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Canada
Posts: 73
Why doesn't anyone read Guede deposition?

Originally Posted by TruthCalls View Post
Prove it was a personal crime directed at Meredith. Meredith arrived home and surprised Guede, resulting in the attack. Nothing personal about it.

WHO decided the phones were taken to stop Meredith from calling for help? Perhaps you missed the part where her throat was slashed. I don't think she was going to call anyone.

Guede needed Meredith's keys to get out of the cottage. As he went through her handbag (DNA evidence proves he handled the bag, no one else) he found her money, credit cards and phones and took them.

Hmm, maybe Amanda didn't even know her lamp was in Meredith's bedroom... ya think maybe that's why she "kept quiet" about it? Massei wrung it out of her? What freakin universe do you live in lady? No court even considered the lamp.

And yes, Raffaele did tell the police nothing was missing... a logical conclusion to make when you look in people's rooms and see valuables such as laptops and cameras sitting out in the open. But we know how you just love to look at such things through squinted 'guilty' eyes.
Page 44 Rudy Guede March 26, 2008 Deposition

Pros. Mignini Eh I know… Meredith goes to her bedroom

Guede In the meantime Meredith goes to her bedroom and I was there anyway I had finished the drink until the moment that, here we are talking about moments that it’s difficult for me… until the moment when Meredith complains… complains, from the kitchen/lounge which was all one room I headed towards her bedroom and I ask what has happened and I see that she was, however, a bit angry, very angry and she was angry because, I saw with my own eyes that she had, she complained pointing to the draw, she complained that the money wasn’t there anymore. From that I deduced that she had money in that drawer
Pros. Mignini Which drawer was this?
Guede Basically there’s the bed, this is the bed and there’s a bedside table, the bedside table where you put the lampshade or books on top
Napoleoni Near the bed
Guede Near the bed and there was… and she indicated that there was money missing


Amanda/Raffaele were convicted of stealing Meredith's phones because in the prosecution later timeline she had them out around 10 pm playing with them calling her bank without making a connection. So they weren't in her purse. No one was convicted of stealing the money or credit cards.
schmidt61 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 11:55 AM   #2505
Matthew Best
Philosopher
 
Matthew Best's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Leicester Square, London
Posts: 7,705
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
she rushes to defend Rudy Guede, Meredith Kercher's killer.
I blame hybristophilia.
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:18 PM   #2506
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Google translate translates "un sbandato" as "straggler". The nuanced difference between that and "drifter" escapes me.

As Vixen says, I'm having a hard time keeping up with Vixen's point, as she rushes to defend Rudy Guede, Meredith Kercher's killer.
I despair. Have it your way. Guede was not only a bum who wandered the streets looking for English girls to rape, he was also the local burglar, responsible for at least five burglaries a week. In his backpack he carried around a ladies gold watch but because he was a police informer Milan police didn't pursue it any further even though there was a little old lady who had lost her gold watch and her dear fluffy cat because Guede had set fire to the room and committed felinecide. This act of cat manslaughter obviously meant he was a maniacal killer. Although Guede also carried in his backpack a small glass-breaking hammer, he decided to break in the hard way so he lugged a 10lb boulder up to the car park and slung it six-feet. He then crouched behind a bush to see if anyone heard and came out to salute the flag. Half an hour later he decided to climb up a sheer thirteen foot wall and enter the building via the jagged glass hole he had made with the semi-brick which had the mass of sandstone, an extremely heavy rock. He enjoyed burglary so much he went in the hard way instead of the easy way around the other side. He was so cunning he made the burglary look like a mise en scene and to fool the cops he didn't burgle anything. Oh how he chuckled at the thought of their bewilderment.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:29 PM   #2507
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,750
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Half an hour later he decided to climb up a sheer thirteen foot wall and enter the building via the jagged glass hole he had made with the semi-brick which had the mass of sandstone, an extremely heavy rock. He enjoyed burglary so much he went in the hard way instead of the easy way around the other side. He was so cunning he made the burglary look like a mise en scene and to fool the cops he didn't burgle anything. Oh how he chuckled at the thought of their bewilderment.
It's a mystery why you need to misrepresent things to make your case.

Taking only one item in your list of strawman, it was not a climb up a sheer thirteen foot wall. While standing on the top bar of the grille of the window below it, one is already at shoulder height to the accessible ledge outside Filomena's window!

Remember the pic you posted 5 years ago of that lower window? You posted as proof there had been no grille over it.

Yet there it was, in the pic you yourself posted. A grille.

But here is the demonstration a local TV documentary did.....



Note that there'd been no grille over Filomena's window in 2007. However, it remains a mystery as to why you need to construct a narrative of long since debunked factoids.
__________________
In a thread titled "Who Killed Meredith Kercher?", the answer is obvious. Rudy Guede and no one else.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 12:49 PM   #2508
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Google translate translates "un sbandato" as "straggler". The nuanced difference between that and "drifter" escapes me.

As Vixen says, I'm having a hard time keeping up with Vixen's point, as she rushes to defend Rudy Guede, Meredith Kercher's killer.
Type in "a drifter" in Google translate. The Italian given is "a drifter".
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 01:58 PM   #2509
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Matthew Best View Post
I blame hybristophilia.
That was good for a chuckle from me!
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 02:03 PM   #2510
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
It's a mystery why you need to misrepresent things to make your case.

Taking only one item in your list of strawman, it was not a climb up a sheer thirteen foot wall. While standing on the top bar of the grille of the window below it, one is already at shoulder height to the accessible ledge outside Filomena's window!

Remember the pic you posted 5 years ago of that lower window? You posted as proof there had been no grille over it.

Yet there it was, in the pic you yourself posted. A grille.

But here is the demonstration a local TV documentary did.....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...10bed3a68a.jpg

Note that there'd been no grille over Filomena's window in 2007. However, it remains a mystery as to why you need to construct a narrative of long since debunked factoids.
It's no mystery. Trump has taken that method of operation to an art form second only to extremist PGP like you see on TJMK and here.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 02:10 PM   #2511
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
..... and Vixen claims she's **not** in a full throated defence of Meredith Kercher's killer.
Trump claims he's a 'stable genius'.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 02:27 PM   #2512
Numbers
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,277
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
And the entertainment continues! As someone who speaks two languages, stop claiming you don't understand that " un sbandato" translates to "a drifter" in English as I quoted three examples from Converso. What's next?Claiming Micheli didn't use the word "guilty" in Guede's sentencing report because he doesn't know "American slang"? Since when is the word "drifter" American slang anyway?

You might want to let whoever translated the MofMK version of Micheli's report know that 'sbandato' doesn't mean 'drifter' and correct it. Right after you let the Supreme Court know all about the "indisputable forensic evidence" that convicts RS and AK. Don't forget to let them know that RS destroyed the computers and not the police IT 'experts', too.

ETA: Barbie Nadeau, who is fluent in Italian, describes Guede in her book's list of characters as "local drifter". But she probably got that from Karen Burleigh's book which was published after her own book and not from the Micheli Report. LOL!
Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Google translate translates "un sbandato" as "straggler". The nuanced difference between that and "drifter" escapes me.

As Vixen says, I'm having a hard time keeping up with Vixen's point, as she rushes to defend Rudy Guede, Meredith Kercher's killer.
On the translation of "uno sbandato":

In Google translate, the first definition is "a straggler". The second definition (found by clicking on the first definition) is "a drifter".

In Converso, the definitions given are "a drifter" and "a punk". The example sentences give the translation as "a drifter".

The relevant definition of "drifter" is apparently the same in US and UK English: "a person who moves aimlessly from place to place, usually without a regular job".

Source:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...nglish/drifter

Whether or not Guede was a "drifter", the evidence of his guilt in the murder/rape of Meredith Kercher appears credible and overwhelming. Court records show that the description of Guede as a "sbandato" (drifter) originated with an Italian judge, before the term was used in the book by American author and journalist Nina Burleigh.

Last edited by Numbers; 7th July 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Numbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 02:40 PM   #2513
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
There are probably 200 burglaries a day in any city. It is not a coinkydonk for one to have happened on any particular day.
True. But that's not the situation in this case is it? You want us to believe it was just a coincidence that the immediate neighbor of a money desperate person known to be a petty thief and burglar had her house broken into and had a woman's gold watch stolen and that same known burglar just happened to skip town the next day with a woman's gold watch in his backpack.

Just why would a fine, upstanding guy like Guede also carry around a tool designed specifically for breaking glass in his backpack?

Quote:
A man left for Paris the day after a shooting incident in London. In Stacyhs' book it means the man who went to Paris must have been the gunman.
I think the police might take a good hard look at the guy who left for Paris if he was the immediate neighbor of the guy who was murdered and if that victim had a woman's gold watch stolen and the guy was found in Paris four days later with a woman's gold watch on him that he couldn't account for.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 02:59 PM   #2514
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
On the translation of "uno sbandato":

In Google translate, the first definition is "a straggler". The second definition (found by clicking on the first definition) is "a drifter".

In Converso, the definitions given are "a drifter" and "a punk". The example sentences give the translation as "a drifter".

The relevant definition of "drifter" is apparently the same in US and UK English: "a person who moves aimlessly from place to place, usually without a regular job".

Source:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...nglish/drifter

Whether or not Guede was a "drifter", the evidence of his guilt in the murder/rape of Meredith Kercher appears credible and overwhelming. Court records show that the description of Guede as a "sbandato" (drifter) originated with an Italian judge, before the term was used in the book by American author and journalist Nina Burleigh.
Follain used it in his book and so did Paul Russell (Darkness Descending) and Nadeau both before Burleigh.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 03:13 PM   #2515
Numbers
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,277
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Follain used it in his book and so did Paul Russell (Darkness Descending) and Nadeau both before Burleigh.
Thanks for pointing this out.

Regarding alleged racial bias in Italy, there is currently a Communicated ECHR case, Lawyers’ association for the protection of human rights v. Italy 7494/12, lodged on 30 January 2012, that alleges that Italy violates human rights under Convention Articles 14 and 8 as well as EU law* because it allows rental ads which contain "criteria such as, among others, “no foreigners”, “no coloured”, “Italians only”."

* European Directive 2000/43/CE (implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of racial or ethnic origin) and Article 21 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (non-discrimination principle).
Numbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 03:32 PM   #2516
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
False. I said a few days ago that Burleigh mistakenly wrote that Guede was 27 (but also gave his birth date which did not match to being 27) so you are wrong there. I see you also fail to acknowledge that Follain called him a drifter.
Guede is also described as a drifter by Judge Micheli:



Guede is also described as a 'drifter' in Darkness Descending:


(Darkness Descending, Chapt. 28)

You've overused the 'Karen' meme to the point it's lost any effect.



Getting sacked by your own foster father is just normal for young people,is it?

You always fall back on the "no convictions' excuse for Guede. But that doesn't change the fact that he was caught red handed with stolen property from at least three different places: his neighbor, the law firm, and the school. I'm sure that knife he stole just jumped into his backpack all by itself. Or maybe he bought it from someone at a train station?

It doesn't change the fact that his friend said Guede would steal from women's purses:
(The Telegraph, Sep 17, 2008)

From his statement to police:



Burleigh's description of him was accurate. What you infer from it is all on you.




He got sacked for 1) not turning up for work for a whole week and, 2) then lying to his employer as to the reason. If he'd been sick, he could/would have gotten a note.

Your turning yourself inside out trying to excuse away Guede's behavior and failing miserably.
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Thanks for pointing this out.

Regarding alleged racial bias in Italy, there is currently a Communicated ECHR case, Lawyers’ association for the protection of human rights v. Italy 7494/12, lodged on 30 January 2012, that alleges that Italy violates human rights under Convention Articles 14 and 8 as well as EU law* because it allows rental ads which contain "criteria such as, among others, “no foreigners”, “no coloured”, “Italians only”."

* European Directive 2000/43/CE (implementing the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of racial or ethnic origin) and Article 21 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (non-discrimination principle).
I did several days ago along with the quotes. Nadeau was a newer addition. Vixen still refuses to accept Micheli not only used the term before Karen, but that other authors and the tabloids were not following her in using that term. Cuz...ya know...facts don't matter
.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 04:05 PM   #2517
schmidt61
Scholar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Canada
Posts: 73
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
True. But that's not the situation in this case is it? You want us to believe it was just a coincidence that the immediate neighbor of a money desperate person known to be a petty thief and burglar had her house broken into and had a woman's gold watch stolen and that same known burglar just happened to skip town the next day with a woman's gold watch in his backpack.

Just why would a fine, upstanding guy like Guede also carry around a tool designed specifically for breaking glass in his backpack?



I think the police might take a good hard look at the guy who left for Paris if he was the immediate neighbor of the guy who was murdered and if that victim had a woman's gold watch stolen and the guy was found in Paris four days later with a woman's gold watch on him that he couldn't account for.
Don't forget the link from the neighbor break-in and the nursery in Milan that Guede was caught in. Someone make a big meal in both kitchens.
schmidt61 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th July 2020, 10:43 PM   #2518
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 14,435
Originally Posted by schmidt61 View Post
Don't forget the link from the neighbor break-in and the nursery in Milan that Guede was caught in. Someone make a big meal in both kitchens.
Whoever () broke into Brocchi's law office also helped himself to an orange drink from the refrigerator. Guede also said he helped himself to some apricot juice from the via della Pergola cottage...drinking straight from the bottle.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 04:31 AM   #2519
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
On the translation of "uno sbandato":

In Google translate, the first definition is "a straggler". The second definition (found by clicking on the first definition) is "a drifter".

In Converso, the definitions given are "a drifter" and "a punk". The example sentences give the translation as "a drifter".

The relevant definition of "drifter" is apparently the same in US and UK English: "a person who moves aimlessly from place to place, usually without a regular job".

Source:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...nglish/drifter

Whether or not Guede was a "drifter", the evidence of his guilt in the murder/rape of Meredith Kercher appears credible and overwhelming. Court records show that the description of Guede as a "sbandato" (drifter) originated with an Italian judge, before the term was used in the book by American author and journalist Nina Burleigh.

So Guede is now a 'punk'. That's right, he had his hair in a purple mohican of matted hair and wore tartan bondage trousers as he roamed the length and breadth of Italy looking for English girls to rape and little old ladies to burgle.

His fingernails were several inches long and his feet so dirt-encrusted he had cockroaches crawling out from between his toes.

Nina Burleigh could only imagine her terrible fright should she ever bump into this monster. She trembled as she put her finger to the keyboard to write up her fierce defence of that sweet American girl as nice as Apple Pie. She shook with rage at the thought the Italian police could DARE think it was her and not that...that...punk.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!

Last edited by Vixen; 8th July 2020 at 04:33 AM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th July 2020, 04:34 AM   #2520
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
 
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Suomi
Posts: 18,942
Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
True. But that's not the situation in this case is it? You want us to believe it was just a coincidence that the immediate neighbor of a money desperate person known to be a petty thief and burglar had her house broken into and had a woman's gold watch stolen and that same known burglar just happened to skip town the next day with a woman's gold watch in his backpack.

Just why would a fine, upstanding guy like Guede also carry around a tool designed specifically for breaking glass in his backpack?



I think the police might take a good hard look at the guy who left for Paris if he was the immediate neighbor of the guy who was murdered and if that victim had a woman's gold watch stolen and the guy was found in Paris four days later with a woman's gold watch on him that he couldn't account for.
Guede lived just a couple of minutes away from Sollecito. What a coincidence a burglary should happen just a few doors from Sollecito! A coincidence? I think not.

What? What's that you say? He always carried a knife around with him? Case closed.
__________________
Blott en dag, ett ögonblick i sänder,

vilken tröst, vad än som kommer på!

Last edited by Vixen; 8th July 2020 at 04:35 AM.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.