ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #2321
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
That should help you understand the denial when doctors report success treating covid 19 with hydroxychloroquine and zinc...the usual suspects cannot exploit it. They would rather it be bogged down by years of FDA testing.

Lucky we have Polly !


A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #2322
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...
 
turingtest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Embedded, reporting from Mississippi
Posts: 4,008
Well, I may have to re-think my idea that the problem is that the human capacity for usefully assimilating information has been outrun by the ability to just wildly disseminate it. It's actually no more than the same problem it has always been throughout recorded history- that a depressingly large percentage of the human race is composed of just plain ******* stupid people. Same as it ever was...and really not a thing that can be done about it but to pat them on their pointy little heads and say "there, there, it's ok...look, here's a ball! See what you make that do!"
__________________
I'm tired of the bombs, tired of the bullets, tired of the crazies on TV;
I'm the aviator, a dream's a dream whatever it seems
Deep Purple- "The Aviator"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King

Last edited by turingtest; Yesterday at 06:06 PM. Reason: clarify
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #2323
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,573
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Better...

At 31:43 see what might be all that you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_6...OnHTWHUP-HQHBQ
Oh Bubba, this is just sad. All of those people didn't know each other, they were being given an award. And the ceremonies were only on one day! So they had to be there at the same time! Imagine that!


Why did TheDonald push back the end of quarantine date to the end of April instead of this weekend. Isn't he running the show? Doesn't DJT get any vitriol?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM   #2324
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
More BS

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Doctors are told to stick to the facts when filling out death certificates.

Until recently.

Now, in official CDC advisory, it is like "just write your best guess on the certificate...make sure it says Covid19'"

No exaggeration.

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek has been filling out death certificates for 30 years. She discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.


"...CDC instructions for filling out death certificates
On CDC website, Steven Schwartz answered the question: "Should Covid19 be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test ?"

Schwartz answered: "Covid19 should be reported on the death certificate for all deceased where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, lab testing, medical records, etc."
17 minits. Skip intro, go to 10:50.

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.


Plus this doctor's view
.
You did not read the CDC guidance you got opinions from people who can't read and comprehend what they read. Once again, you post BS which you can't do more than plagiarize opinions and never studied.

I suspect some could cherry pick the CDC guidelines and make up BS.

CDC says - "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible. "

I suspect some doctors, or your sources can't read for comprehension. RIF

Why are people making up BS, and why do you post it without thinking twice. Do you ever read the real source? I know trump does not read.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; Yesterday at 11:25 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #2325
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Forget all that.

Just listen to Polly.

She makes the big picture clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_6...OnHTWHUP-HQHBQ
Fake video removed due to BS.??? More BS? Did you read anything to support this, which was removed? Summary?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #2326
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
That should help you understand the denial when doctors report success treating covid 19 with hydroxychloroquine and zinc...the usual suspects cannot exploit it. They would rather it be bogged down by years of FDA testing.

Lucky we have Polly !


A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.
This is not news, The FDA advises against taking any form of chloroquine unless prescribed by a doctor and obtained from a legitimate source.

Yes, the doctor will check your blood for liver function, so you don't die...

What is your point? Doctors may prescribe drugs when you have the virus. What is your point?

Do you understand you just supported exactly what Dr. Anthony Fauci said with what this is, it is "anecdotal evidence" demonstrating its effectiveness.

Dr. Fauci never said doctors should not use it. Hopefully people who need the drug for other problems can get it, hopefully clownstick did not take away from those who need it.


Oh chloroquine, you had me at blindness
Side Effects
Blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, headache, and diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: bleaching of hair color, hair loss, mental/mood changes (such as confusion, personality changes, unusual thoughts/behavior, depression), hearing changes (such as ringing in the ears, hearing loss), darkening of skin/tissue inside the mouth, worsening of skin conditions (such as dermatitis, psoriasis), signs of serious infection (such as high fever, severe chills, persistent sore throat), unusual tiredness, swelling legs/ankles, shortness of breath, pale lips/nails/skin, signs of liver disease (such as severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine), easy bruising/bleeding, muscle weakness, unwanted/uncontrolled movements (including tongue and face twitching).

This medication may rarely cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. If you have diabetes, be sure to check your blood sugars regularly. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication.

Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: severe dizziness, fainting, fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, seizures.

This medication may cause serious eye/vision problems. The risk for these side effects is increased with long-term use of this medication (over weeks to years) and with taking this medication in high doses. Get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of serious eye problems, including: severe vision changes (such as light flashes/streaks, difficulty reading, complete blindness).

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; Today at 12:24 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:09 AM   #2327
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
This is not news, The FDA advises against taking any form of chloroquine unless prescribed by a doctor and obtained from a legitimate source.

Yes, the doctor will check your blood for liver function, so you don't die...

What is your point? Doctors may prescribe drugs when you have the virus. What is your point?

Do you understand you just supported exactly what Dr. Anthony Fauci said with what this is, it is "anecdotal evidence" demonstrating its effectiveness.

Dr. Fauci never said doctors should not use it. Hopefully people who need the drug for other problems can get it, hopefully clownstick did not take away from those who need it.


Oh chloroquine, you had me at blindness
Side Effects
Blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, headache, and diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: bleaching of hair color, hair loss, mental/mood changes (such as confusion, personality changes, unusual thoughts/behavior, depression), hearing changes (such as ringing in the ears, hearing loss), darkening of skin/tissue inside the mouth, worsening of skin conditions (such as dermatitis, psoriasis), signs of serious infection (such as high fever, severe chills, persistent sore throat), unusual tiredness, swelling legs/ankles, shortness of breath, pale lips/nails/skin, signs of liver disease (such as severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine), easy bruising/bleeding, muscle weakness, unwanted/uncontrolled movements (including tongue and face twitching).

This medication may rarely cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. If you have diabetes, be sure to check your blood sugars regularly. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication.

Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: severe dizziness, fainting, fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, seizures.

This medication may cause serious eye/vision problems. The risk for these side effects is increased with long-term use of this medication (over weeks to years) and with taking this medication in high doses. Get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of serious eye problems, including: severe vision changes (such as light flashes/streaks, difficulty reading, complete blindness).

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.


According to the L. A. doctor, and France, the hydroxychloroquine with zinc cures covid19 in a matter of days.


Thanks for helping again.

The real *problem* with hydroxychloroquine is that it is a proven generic. Rather *inexpensive* compared to new drug or vaccine.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:12 AM   #2328
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
You didnt have much to say about cdc instructing doctors to assume cause of death is covid19


Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:15 AM   #2329
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Fake video removed due to BS.??? More BS? Did you read anything to support this, which was removed? Summary?
On the contrary Polly corrected a mistake she made and replaced the video.
Thanks for helping.

Boom Info on Maeve Kennedy, Birx, Gates - CORRECTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoK6h4Mg7E8&t=158s
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:32 AM   #2330
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 19,898
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You didnt have much to say about cdc instructing doctors to assume cause of death is covid19


Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.
Why do you derive so much obscene joy from so many deaths?
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:26 AM   #2331
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,252
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
That should help you understand the denial when doctors report success treating covid 19 with hydroxychloroquine and zinc...the usual suspects cannot exploit it. They would rather it be bogged down by years of FDA testing.

Lucky we have Polly !


A Los Angeles doctor said he is seeing significant success in prescribing the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc to treat patients with severe symptoms of COVID-19.
From your own link:
Quote:
The drug has long been used for treatment of malaria and conditions such as lupus and arthritis but is not technically approved by the FDA for COVID-19. The agency, however, is encouraging trials and has provided limited emergency authorization for its use to treat COVID-19 patients.
Now, who are the usual suspects you claim would exploit this treatment, and what evidence do you have that they are trying to impede its introduction?
I would also like to know if you oppose the testing of medical treatments before they are used on the public?

You clearly haven't learned anything from your last fiasco, have you?

Oh, and "avid MSM fan much?"
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:27 AM   #2332
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,252
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
According to the L. A. doctor, and France, the hydroxychloroquine with zinc cures covid19 in a matter of days.
Citation needed.


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The real *problem* with hydroxychloroquine is that it is a proven generic. Rather *inexpensive* compared to new drug or vaccine.
Citation needed to support the claim that this is indeed the real problem.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:25 AM   #2333
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 19,898
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Citation needed.




Citation needed to support the claim that this is indeed the real problem.
It's Dr. Anthony Cardillo. A seventh day adventist religious wingnut.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:03 AM   #2334
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,347
Baseless assertions. Whodathunk?
__________________
I didn't know people died from the flu.
I haven't heard about testing being a problem.
Did you know I'm number one on facebook?

President Donald J. Trump
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #2335
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,347
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Why do you derive so much obscene joy from so many deaths?
Conspiracy theorist playbook.
__________________
I didn't know people died from the flu.
I haven't heard about testing being a problem.
Did you know I'm number one on facebook?

President Donald J. Trump
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #2336
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
Thank God for Polly and Abbadon !

edit: ...and Beach nut !


Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
It's Dr. Anthony Cardillo. A seventh day adventist religious wingnut.

from that internet:


Quote:
The life changing 1 minute footage moment of ABC 7 TV news interview with Doctor Anthony Cardillo where he reveals since stage 1 testing, this second stage testing with CHLOROQUINE AND ZINC with very sick patients clears up the virus in as little as 8 hours!

Quote:
"Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution."

Thank God and Abaddon that we can dismiss him because religious wing nut.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMgb...1UrvgJfvGDn_tM

Last edited by Bubba; Today at 09:37 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #2337
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
woo, what a waste of time to watch an paranoid nut case

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
On the contrary Polly corrected a mistake she made and replaced the video.
Thanks for helping.

Boom Info on Maeve Kennedy, Birx, Gates - CORRECTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoK6h4Mg7E8&t=158s
Yes she had to add more BS. Wow, it would be hard to more stupid, but she did it.

She added more woo, what happen, her mistake was she told the truth and had to remove it.

Steve Bannon - not a good source -
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; Today at 09:37 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #2338
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
According to the L. A. doctor, and France, the hydroxychloroquine with zinc cures covid19 in a matter of days.


Thanks for helping again.

The real *problem* with hydroxychloroquine is that it is a proven generic. Rather *inexpensive* compared to new drug or vaccine.
Wow, you are just like trump, spreading lies, projecting, and unable to comprehend you are debunking yourself.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #2339
RedStapler
Scholar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 65
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post



Thank God and Abaddon that we can dismiss him because religious wing nut.

We can dismiss him because he does not present any evidence for his claims. If a statement made in a youtube video convinces you, you might have bigger problems.
RedStapler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #2340
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,575
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You didnt have much to say about cdc instructing doctors to assume cause of death is covid19


Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID 19 death certificates are being manipulated.
You failed to read the CDC guidance. Why are you unable to read?

Guess you failed to realize with thousands of deaths... you just don't care if you spread lies. Wait, no one believes you, fox, and your sources because you and your sources have no credibility.

How is JFKjr CTs doing, and OKC?
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #2341
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,347
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...isn-t-n1177556
Quote:
At least anecdotally, a handful of critical care physicians across the country have told NBC News they've seen no evidence the drug is helping their sickest patients in intensive care.

"We've been using it," said Dr. Hugh Cassiere, a pulmonologist and medical director of Respiratory Care Services at North Shore University Hospital in Long Island, New York, a hot spot for the pandemic in the United States. "But we really haven't seen any efficacy."

"I'm not convinced it works," said Lyn-Kew, adding, "I've not seen anybody have anything near what I would call a miraculous recovery because of hydroxychloroquine."
https://www.sciencealert.com/small-t...ng-coronavirus

Quote:
However, a study just published in a French medical journal provides new evidence that hydroxychloroquine does not appear to help the immune system clear the coronavirus from the body.

The study comes on the heels of two others - one in France and one in China - that reported some benefits in the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin for COVID-19 patients who didn't have severe symptoms of the virus.

I am a medicinal chemist who has specialized in discovery and development of antiviral drugs for the past 30 years, and I have been actively working on coronaviruses for the past seven.

I am among a number of researchers who are concerned that this drug has been given too much of a high priority before there is enough evidence to show it is indeed effective.

There are already other clinical studies that showed it is not effective against COVID-19 as well as several other viruses. And, more importantly, it can have dangerous side effects, as well as giving people false hope.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-care-in-study

Quote:
Hydroxychloroquine, a medicine for malaria that President Donald Trump has touted as a treatment for coronavirus, was no more effective than conventional care, a small study found.

The report published by the Journal of Zhejiang University in China showed that patients who got the medicine didn’t fight off the new coronavirus more often than those who did not get the medicine.
__________________
I didn't know people died from the flu.
I haven't heard about testing being a problem.
Did you know I'm number one on facebook?

President Donald J. Trump
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #2342
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,144
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You failed to read the CDC guidance. Why are you unable to read?

Guess you failed to realize with thousands of deaths... you just don't care if you spread lies. Wait, no one believes you, fox, and your sources because you and your sources have no credibility.

How is JFKjr CTs doing, and OKC?

Just as is to be expected per the preferred information delivery system.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.