ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 8th November 2018, 08:11 AM   #81
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
You guys crack me up.

Remember the good old days when we all had ninja avatars? We need prisoner avatars now.
At some other time, we were all bees. I seem to be the only one left.
Old 8th November 2018, 08:42 AM   #82
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
The 386. A spectacle of colours and sound.
And that's just when the power supply fails!
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 03:30 PM   #83
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Come on people. We need to stop responding and wait for Tony to compile the evidence to support his theory. I'm sure he's working on it right now.

I can wait..............

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 04:34 PM   #84
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
At some other time, we were all bees. I seem to be the only one left.
Check DGM...

It was a fun response to the Spoonerism "beedunkers" which - if my memory is correct - came from Ergo who was at the time king of the resident trolls.

I think there were about 6 regulars who decided to put a bit of buzz into their posts.

Last edited by ozeco41; 8th November 2018 at 04:36 PM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2018, 05:26 AM   #85
pgimeno
Illuminator

Too bad MicahJava changed his avatar...
Old 9th November 2018, 01:21 PM   #86
MicahJava
Master Poster

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
From regular Rocky to queen Rocky?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2018, 11:39 AM   #87
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
A convict, was it, Mr Christian? The scoundrel needs a good flogging on the triangle, say I! Put him to it, Mr Bosun! Fifty of your best and lay the cat on proper!

http://www.tocal.com/homestead/vandv/vv25b.jpg

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove rule 5 breach. Please do not hotlink unless the originating site gives explicit permission
That's a very poor flogging technique.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2018, 10:55 PM   #88
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Micah has inferred in the past that she is a female so I usually address her as she. (I'm too lazy to do a search, but I believe the evidence exists in past posts)

As someone who is dedicated to the "truth", I'm sure he or she will clear up any misunderstanding
Old 11th November 2018, 04:26 PM   #89
pgimeno
Illuminator

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Micah has inferred in the past that she is a female so I usually address her as she. (I'm too lazy to do a search, but I believe the evidence exists in past posts)

As someone who is dedicated to the "truth", I'm sure he or she will clear up any misunderstanding
I used to address him as female too, but the clarification already came. http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post11457689

I wonder if his husband is an ISF poster.
Old 13th November 2018, 10:55 AM   #90
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Please, tell us how you came to understand this. And do show your work.
I guess if there's one thing to be happy about, it's that he admits by his own OP parody that there really isn't any interest in a technical or professional discussion. Parody needs a little more humor though... do that and I can crack a few jokes

Last edited by Grizzly Bear; 13th November 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 11:45 AM   #91
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
I can wait..............
Maybe that's just because you upgraded to that fancy 14.4k modem, spoiled brat.

Suffering is not a punishment not a fruit of sin, it is a gift of God.
He allows us to share in His suffering and to make up for the sins of the world. -Mother Teresa
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 11:58 AM   #92
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
I have come to understand that a lot of those who back the present official story on 911 are actually former convicts who were given amnesty in exchange for their support and that this is the major reason for their use of pseudonyms.

Has anyone else heard this?

ETA: That these people are actually doing time and are being given credit towards their sentences. In other words, much of the commentary in support of the present official story on 911 is being done from prisons by convicts using pseudonyms.
Convicts or former convicts? Come back to us when you have a coherent fantasy.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2018, 02:40 PM   #93
Axxman300
Illuminator

I need a big poster of Lana Turner for my cell, you know, to tie the room together.
Old 13th November 2018, 05:52 PM   #94
Venom
Graduate Poster

This is far too low for even Truther researchers.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 06:36 AM   #95
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Venom View Post

We beg to differ.

By "We" I mean all the guys in Cell Block 4. With the collapse of the Truth movement, we've been forced to share our debunkings. We each type onee letter each.

Except Bob. He keeps sneaking eextra ees in eeverywheere.
Old 14th November 2018, 06:37 AM   #96
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I don't know about that, morally I'd say it's far superior to punching an 18-year-old wheelchair-bound girl with cerebral palsy.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2018, 11:21 AM   #97
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
We beg to differ.

By "We" I mean all the guys in Cell Block 4. With the collapse of the Truth movement, we've been forced to share our debunkings. We each type onee letter each.

Except Bob. He keeps sneaking eextra ees in eeverywheere.
Ees are good, ees are good.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by carlitos; 14th November 2018 at 11:22 AM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories