ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags charlie sheen

Old 19th April 2011, 08:12 AM   #41
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

The main value Charlie Sheen had was in reaching the TV watching majority of the country, which is necessary to vote people into office who will do a real, scientific investigation of 9/11.
TruthMakesPeace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 08:15 AM   #42
Joey McGee
Banned

Really, because I thought that the main effect Charlie had was in helping convince the world that only sick/crazy people believe in 9/11 truth theories.
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 08:21 AM   #43
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Here's what he says:

In particular, in the absence of some agency (possibly unknown to physical science) that removed the wings, there is no way to avoid the conclusion that the wings (and therefore the aircraft) were never present in the first place
Dr. Dewdney has recently became aware of a new theory which explains the small hole and "wingless" plane that hit the Pentagon. Pre-planted explosives in the Flight 77 compartment, or a drone substituted during the radar blackout, blew up the wings, tail, and engines just prior to hitting the Pentagon.

(Please respond in the cicorp - pentagon thread, as this is not about Charlie Sheen.)
TruthMakesPeace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 08:22 AM   #44
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by cicorp View Post
Can you please send me your vitae and list of publications, through the private email if you wish. Sorry but I find it hard to believe that a PhD physics would believe the official fairy tale, after examining it critically.
No. I have no interest in passing on personal details to strangers whose judgement, and possibly sanity, I doubt. I find it hard to believe that anyone who believes the absurd nonsense put out by the truth movement will respond rationally to anyone who disagrees with them.

If you have a PhD in physics and 40 papers, then you could comment intelligently on, say, Dr. Steven Jones who has 50 papers. Your 40 is close enough to his 50. You increase my faith in JREF as worth posting on. But you're still way short of Dr. Griscom's 193 papers.
That you can even make a statement such as this shows your complete ignorance of the very nature of scientific knowledge. Anyone is free to point out glaring errors in other people's work, and if those errors are real then the qualifications of those committing them do not make them correct. Griscom's statements are as patently absurd as those of any other truther, and I've pointed out his errors in the past.

Do you seriously believe Bazant's "pile driver" theory, which violates the Law of Conservation of Momentum?
I know of no theory advanced by Bazant that violates the Law of Conservation of Momentum, and having done the appropriate calculations I have satisfied myself that his model of the collapse makes no such errors. In response, do you believe Niels Harrit's identification of a thermite reaction in WTC dust samples, which violates the Law of Conservation of Energy?

Have you seen Jonathan Cole's experiments, which show that certain mixtures and placement of thermite can explode steel beams?
You're using a definition of the word "explode" that's not familiar to most of us. He's shown that thermite can produce cuts in steel beams, which is completely irrelevant to the events of 9/11 given that impact and fire damage was found to be sufficient to cause all the collapses, that no remotely plausible evidence has ever been offered that thermite devices were present in the WTC, and that none of the very obvious residues from, or effects of, any such devices were observed in the debris. I realise that truthers like to pretend that this is not the case, but they're sadly deluded.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 08:31 AM   #45
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
A Hollywood gossip blog (not just Hollwood gossip; The Hollywood Gossip) came to this conclusion:

Quote:
So congratulations Mark Dice and The 9/11 Truth Movement. You've managed to make Charlie Sheen look sane.

Hmm, that writer doesn't sound like she can be counted among the common folk who will wake up to 9/11 Truth (Inside Job version) as soon as someone gets the word to her. Sounds more like someone who heard all about it back in 08 or so, and takes for granted that it's crazy. Of course, if she's In On It that would explain everything.

Respectfully,
Myriad

Last edited by Myriad; 19th April 2011 at 08:33 AM. Reason: corrected blogger's most probable gender
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 10:19 AM   #46
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Sorry but I find it hard to believe that a PhD physics would believe the official fairy tale, after examining it critically.

Just what percentage of Ph.D's do you believe your "professors for 9/11 Truth" account for; 10%, 25%, 40%? The truth is, it's so much lower than any of those options.

What you're basically telling us is that if 99 meteorologists forecast rain and some thunderstorms for tomorrow, but one meteorologist is forecasting a hurricane landfall instead, you'd go with the one predicting the hurricane. What abortion of logic leads a person to that point?
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 11:07 AM   #47
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Your comment is typical of a 9/11 Denier, who without any PhD or advanced degree, pompously criticizes ...
Yes, a typical engineer with an advanced degree in engineering. Darn, an engineer is able to see your list of fools have done zero to try to understand 911; they only spread false opinions. They fooled you.

You can fly a plane, which is great, but have never published a scientific paper, much less over 190 as Dr. David Griscom has. Academically, you are a mental midget compared to these giants who have PhDs, positions as college professors, and numerous academic awards.
I am published, darn strike two. Not only flew large jet aircraft, helped develope new concepts for future cockpits - I am a mental midget who briefed General Officers on advaced cockpit concepts, as an engineer, with a Masters Degree. Mental midget with a Masters - why can't your giants figure out 911, when David can?

You should know the Max Operating Speeds of Boeing 757's, which supposedly went over 500 mph near sea level on 9/11? Even in your own field you fail to apply your knowledge to 9/11. Probably you post here, instead of www.PilotsFor911Truth.com because they would shoot your "logic" down in flames.
I have flown Boeing over Vmo, it is not a Max Operating Speed, it is Vmo, another thing you failed to look up and understand. Pilots for truth are morons with 11.2g madness and lies; they fooled you. I can't post at p4t moron-land, Balsamo will not let facts and evidence mess up his delusions, he is the truthNAZI.

You are the one who has been duped for 9 years. When you have a PhD in a relevant field (Chemistry, Physics, Civil Engineering, etc.) and have published even one paper, you can even think about credibly criticizing those on the professors for 9/11 truth lists.
I figured out 911 on 911, slower than Passengers on Flight 93, almost 10 years ahead of you and your list of failed patriots with moronic delusions, the best they can do.
Go ahead list your professors evidence, it is the null set, zero. Got to love math and physics, the stuff your experts failed to use. Not sure how many papers I am listed on, I was too busy working. I am a pilot with an ATP, the PhD of flying. You have been fooled by morons who should know better, but failed. If you and your experts had anything worthwhile, you would be Pulitzer Prize winners; you area not. The best you can do is call me a "mental midget", and I understand 911. Irony.

Poor Charlie never finished High School, about the level of education I expect would fail to research 911 and fall for the idiotic claims of 911 truth without thinking or checking; unlike the patriots for crazy claims on 911 which you posted, a gaggle of nuts who talk, and do nothing. http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html Why can't these failed patriots figure out 911, they rant like Tim McVeigh, lucky all they do is talk; failures, like Charlie, but Charlie is the "half Man" who can make a millions for 30 minutes of finished work, playing himself, the "half Man". No wonder he quit, he figured out he was the joke, like 911 truth.

ME, a "mental midget", with an ATP and Masters in Engineering - not too shabby for "mental midget"; what does that make you? Off topic, unable to grasp 911 so you make up delusions about ME. cool
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 11:17 AM   #48
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cl1mh4224rd View Post
Sorry but I find it hard to believe that a PhD physics would believe the official fairy tale, after examining it critically.

Just what percentage of Ph.D's do you believe your "professors for 9/11 Truth" account for; 10%, 25%, 40%? The truth is, it's so much lower than any of those options.
According to the web site cicorp cited in support of his argument from authority, 72 professors of mathematics, science, or engineering "have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report."

According to the 2007 Nelson Diversity Surveys, there are about 37330 tenured or tenure-track faculty employed by the top 100 departments of engineering, science, computer science, and mathematics in the United States.

That means cicorp's list of 72 includes about 0.2% of the professors employed by the top 100 departments. For every professor on cicorp's list, there are at least 500 professors of comparable stature who aren't on cicorp's list.

I say "at least" because that calculation is far too generous to cicorp: His list of 72 professors includes several architects, several who teach at departments that are outside the US or not ranked within the top 100, and several who describe themselves as instructors, lecturers or teaching fellows.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 11:33 AM   #49
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Dr. Dewdney has recently became aware of a new theory which explains the small hole and "wingless" plane that hit the Pentagon. Pre-planted explosives in the Flight 77 compartment, or a drone substituted during the radar blackout, blew up the wings, tail, and engines just prior to hitting the Pentagon.

(Please respond in the cicorp - pentagon thread, as this is not about Charlie Sheen.)
It is about Charlie, Charlie would believe the lies Dewdney spreads. What a bunch of dumbed down claims; who besides Charlie would be dumb enough to believe them?
Small hole, a big lie - would Charlie fall for this nonsense?
Wingless plane left marks in the Pentagon, of course going 488 knots would put a dent in things - need to grab a physics book and catch up. Too bad Charlie can't help, he never took physics, did you?
Pre-planted explosives, is another insane delusion, and since not a single person near the impact zone died of an explosion, only kinetic energy impacts, then the explosives lie dies due to terminal stupidity. You don't seem to understand explosives.
No RADAR blackout, your lack of knowledge is showing again, and your shoddy research is coming through. Add RADAR to your things to look up and study; Charlie does not understand this either, and would most likely like you, fall for this idiotic claim.
Sorry, people saw 77 enter the Pentagon, crash without exploding first. Your source got nothing right, which is typical of 911 truth, 100 percent wrong, 9 years shooting for 10.

All your points from another failed 911 truth "expert" are lies, lies Charlie Sheen would fall for if he was not so busy winning.

What do a few fringe PhDs who once published papers of unknown quality share with Charlie? An inability to figure out 911. Looks like this PhD and your other list are at the level of a high school dropout on 911 issues.

Charlie could have enough money to rent a 757/767 to see even he could crash into a building without training.

Charlie could have enough money to hire several Universities to do an independent study of 911 issue and figure out 19 terrorists did 911.
Charlie has no excuse, save acting like and idiot for his ignore on the issues. The truth is, only a grade school education is needed to figure out 911, I guess all those 911 truth believers forgot what they learned or were looking out the window dreaming; what is Charlie's excuse?

Last edited by beachnut; 19th April 2011 at 12:19 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 12:37 PM   #50
portlandatheist
Master Poster

Charlie Sheen is certainly an ideal spokesperson for the Truth movement.
portlandatheist is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 01:51 PM   #51
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by portlandatheist View Post
Charlie Sheen is certainly an ideal spokesperson for the Truth movement.
Hard to beat his unique qualifications.
Old 19th April 2011, 02:07 PM   #52
George 152
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Hard to beat his unique qualifications.
Every time he appears on screen his not so admirable reported qualities come to mind.
What a great spokesman for conspiracy theorists...
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 02:12 PM   #53
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
A Hollywood gossip blog (not just Hollwood gossip; The Hollywood Gossip) came to this conclusion:

Quote:
So congratulations Mark Dice and The 9/11 Truth Movement. You've managed to make Charlie Sheen look sane.

Hell, as long as he's only being measured against the other two faces of this stupid movement (Rosie and Jesse) he's never STOPPED looking sane.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th April 2011, 08:53 PM   #54
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

Originally Posted by Joey McGee View Post
cicorp, care to comment about Mark Dice? We were having a fun time illustrating how insane he is, compared to Charlie Sheen, not much difference eh?. Thoughts? Or you just want to derail this thread to sabotage our efforts? BTW have you given up apologia for TM as well?
All I have seen about Mark Dice are his funny videos: (1) chicks on the beach saying 9/11 was an inside job, and (2) his offering a 1 oz gold coin (worth over $1400) to a drive up fast food lady who preferred to have dollars (Federal Reserve Notes).

I'm not out to derail or sabotage anything, even if I could. I'll answer over on the TM forum, to stay on topic. The 9/11 forum is interesting, to see people who can at least type, and often sound intelligent, who actually still believe the 9/11 Fairy Tale. Amazing. Although I was fooled too, for 5 years, before looking in to it.

As a kid, I stayed up all night on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa, with a Polaroid. When he didn't show, that was the last straw, making me a Skeptic. I realized that people in authority will sometimes lie. My Sunday School teacher told my parents I was a "problem" asking questions and asking for proof.

Now I have to write something about Charlie Sheen to stay on topic. Hmm. I liked his performance in Platoon and Wall Street, when he was sane.

Last edited by TruthMakesPeace; 19th April 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 19th April 2011, 10:29 PM   #55
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

All I have seen about Mark Dice are his funny videos: (1) chicks on the beach saying 9/11 was an inside job, ...
That is all 911 truth has, people saying it was an inside job, mindless fools regurgitating nonsense made up for them.

I'm not out to derail or sabotage anything, even if I could. I'll answer over on the TM forum, to stay on topic. The 9/11 forum is interesting, to see people who can at least type, and often sound intelligent, who actually still believe the 9/11 Fairy Tale. Amazing. Although I was fooled too, for 5 years, before looking in to it.
The fairy tale is what you believe, what 911 truth has. You looked into 911 and failed, falling for lies, hearsay, and delusions. You lack evidence. Now you will bring out the flat earth stuff, and get it back-wards. 911 truth is the same as flat earth, and Bigfoot; based on ignorance.

As a kid, I stayed up all night on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa, with a Polaroid. When he didn't show, that was the last straw, making me a Skeptic. I realized that people in authority will sometimes lie. My Sunday School teacher told my parents I was a "problem" asking questions and asking for proof.
Your defense of 911 truth lies, is like defending Santa. You did not learn skepticism, you fell for lies. Like Charlie, you lack the evidence and knowledge to figure out 911, so you fall for delusion you can't defend with evidence.

Now I have to write something about Charlie Sheen to stay on topic. Hmm. I liked his performance in Platoon and Wall Street, when he was sane.
Charlie is best doing the work done by writers, like 911 truth believers, repeating the lies made up for them because they can't think for themselves and do reality based research. You are not skeptical, you are gullible falling for nonsense about 911. Proof is your failure to produce evidence - just like Charlie Sheen, no evident just trash talk. You have failed to try and prove your points, just like Charlie, the high school dropout, who could fund a new study that 911 truth would fail to understand, again.
Old 19th April 2011, 10:50 PM   #56
Frying Dutchmen
Critical Thinker

The main value Charlie Sheen had was in reaching the TV watching majority of the country, which is necessary to vote people into office who will do a real, scientific investigation of 9/11.
I don't but this is 2011 and there was a real scientific investigation of 9/11. Maybe you should look it up and be informed.
Old 19th April 2011, 11:42 PM   #57
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

... a drone substituted during the radar blackout, ...)
Please explain your RADAR blackout. Can you back up your claims with some evidence? What did Charlie say about this issue?

You talked about the max speed of a 757/767 - please explain what the max speed is, and what happens above the speed. Can you do that?

Charlie Sheen had problems with flying issues on 911, and he offered no evidence to back up his claims. Can you do better?
Old 20th April 2011, 12:06 AM   #58
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
As a kid, I stayed up all night on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa, with a Polaroid. When he didn't show, that was the last straw, making me a Skeptic.

It's one thing to learn and accept the truth about Santa. It's quite another to try to convince everyone that Christmas presents don't exist, because there's no Santa to bring them.

Respectfully,
Myriad
Old 20th April 2011, 12:37 PM   #59
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
But but but didn't you ever see that documentary "Gilligan's Island"? The professor was an expert on everything!

Debunked!

Except fixing the damn boat!!!
Old 20th April 2011, 02:08 PM   #60
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

Wait, why do Truthers even WANT Charlie Sheen on their side? The man is certifiably insane.

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 02:21 PM   #61
Joey McGee
Banned

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Wait, why do Truthers even WANT Charlie Sheen on their side? The man is certifiably insane.
infowars 2006
Quote:
The mainstream media has finally seen fit to cover Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11with both the New York Post and the Boston Herald penning hit pieces that seek to smear Sheen as an unstable crackpot.

He's a great patriot! The illuminati is smearing him! This has been going on for five years! Yes people actually believe this about Charlie until this day!
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 02:29 PM   #62
triforcharity
Banned

It is more invalid to make a blanket statement discounting authorities with many more academic credentials. So what are you saying - we can never cite any authorities in any arguments?

Look up the description of Argument of Authority in your own reference (did you read it?):
"This fallacy is committed when the person in question is not a legitimate authority on the subject"

The professors on the list, with PhDs in their fields, are legitimate authorities on the subject. It is common and acceptable practice to cite references in peer reviewed scientific journals. You call that "appeal to authority?"

Your post is an example of how JREF, supposedly a "critical thinking forum" has degenerated into a place for sloppily thinking guys to shoot the bull.
So, Gage, an architect, shouldn't be telling chemists, metalurgists, and physics professors, that they are wrong.

YOU shouldn't be telling ME that I am wrong about anything related to fire. Even IF what I post is wrong, I am still right by default, because I have a masters.

That is truther logic for you.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 04:26 PM   #63
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
Symbiosis.

Party A spews crap.
Party B laps it up.
Party B spews same crap and adds a dingleberry.
Party A laps it up.

It's self-sustaining.

Oh, and Dice doesn't give a damn if Charlie's a 911 Truther or not. He's just trying to get coverage for his own pathetic little career by attaching himself to this week's hot-button celebrity.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 04:31 PM   #64
NoahFence
Banned

Very little can illustrate more how lame and stupid the twoof movement is better than this story. Next thing you know they'll be financed by Trump....

Maybe we can get Paris Hilton to dust off her 15 minutes of fame to lend a hand, too.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 04:41 PM   #65
dropzone
Master Poster

He's got a fantastic eye for potential truth movement leaders. Too bad Danny Bonaduce didn't appreciate having a pleasant meal ruined by a total freak from the depths of internet hell. Linked to Danny's retort, pretty funny. NSFW
Good Lord, just how nuts does someone need to be to post that video, thinking it makes him look GOOD? He's lucky Bonaduce isn't as wild as he used to be because Danny woulda flattened him. On camera.
dropzone is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2011, 04:47 PM   #66
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
Good Lord, just how nuts does someone need to be to post that video, thinking it makes him look GOOD? He's lucky Bonaduce isn't as wild as he used to be because Danny woulda flattened him. On camera.

Being gloriously unaware of their own failings is pretty much a prerequisite for being a truther, methinks.
Old 21st April 2011, 07:38 AM   #67
9/11 Chewy Defense
Banned

That would still account for the wings, tail and engines to be present at the site. What in the world are these idiots (Truthers) thinking?
9/11 Chewy Defense is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2011, 09:06 AM   #68
Scott Jurgenson
Critical Thinker

Hey Mark Dice is a Christian Freedom Fighter! He's not just up against the NWO, he's speaking out about all of the sluts and satanic whores, plus their abortionists too.
"Look at how the video emphasises her one eye...this is a representation of the all seeing eye of the illuminati".... bringz luhlz

So this guy thinks Charlie Sheen actually cares about what him and his CC (I'm thinking Christian Coalition, better yet maybe even chubinati chasers) decide to do out front of his shows? If anything they will bring it more publicity. Insane.
Scott Jurgenson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2011, 09:14 AM   #69
Joey McGee
Banned

Originally Posted by Scott Jurgenson View Post
"Look at how the video emphasises her one eye...this is a representation of the all seeing eye of the illuminati".... bringz luhlz

So this guy thinks Charlie Sheen actually cares about what him and his CC (I'm thinking Christian Coalition, better yet maybe even chubinati chasers) decide to do out front of his shows? If anything they will bring it more publicity. Insane.
I just... cannot believe how stupid that is!

I'm gonna go protest in front of Charlie's show. One sign will be pro vaccine, the other will be "Osama did 9/11" and I'll tell everyone I'm from the truth movement, "just doing my civic duty, fighting for da tWOOF!"
Old 21st April 2011, 09:23 AM   #70
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, if the 9/11 crank lobby abandons you I guess you really have hit rock bottom.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2011, 10:11 AM   #71
Scott Jurgenson
Critical Thinker

I just... cannot believe how stupid that is!

I'm gonna go protest in front of Charlie's show. One sign will be pro vaccine, the other will be "Osama did 9/11" and I'll tell everyone I'm from the truth movement, "just doing my civic duty, fighting for da tWOOF!"
It really is unbelievable.
Scott Jurgenson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2011, 10:17 AM   #72
Scott Jurgenson
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Wow, if the 9/11 crank lobby abandons you I guess you really have hit rock bottom.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 17th July 2018, 04:08 PM   #73
MrFliop
Thinker

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Very little can illustrate more how lame and stupid the twoof movement is better than this story. Next thing you know they'll be financed by Trump....
MrFliop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2018, 06:54 AM   #74
RolandRat
Thinker

That's one hell of a necro.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2018, 07:21 AM   #75
heymatto70
Scholar

Everyone else in the civilized world thinks that if Charlie Sheen is attached to something it's insane and not worth the time.

Truthers? They think he legitimizes them.
heymatto70 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2018, 07:24 AM   #76
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by heymatto70 View Post
Everyone else in the civilized world thinks that if Charlie Sheen is attached to something it's insane and not worth the time.

Truthers? They think he legitimizes them.
The only question is, which discredits the other more?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories