ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags sexual abuse incidents

Old 20th November 2017, 06:55 PM   #41
logger
Penultimate Amazing

George H W Bush- righty

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/entert...ent/index.html
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 06:56 PM   #42
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by logger View Post
President Donald J Trump- moderate
Moderate what? certainly not ego.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 07:01 PM   #43
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Chris Savino- leftist

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/19/medi...ino/index.html
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 07:03 PM   #44
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Roy Price ?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-price-1048060
Old 20th November 2017, 07:05 PM   #45
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Mark Halperin- leftist

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/27/medi...w-accusations/
Old 20th November 2017, 07:06 PM   #46
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Michael Oreskes- leftist

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/01/medi...npr/index.html
Old 20th November 2017, 07:08 PM   #47
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Lockhart Steele- leftist

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/20/medi...ex.html?iid=EL
Old 20th November 2017, 07:13 PM   #48
sadhatter
Philosopher

This thread has sexualy assaulted the concept of discourse.

What side does that count toward?
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 07:21 PM   #49
Loss Leader
Do you want to date my Avatar?

I'd just like to say that this is the single stupidest thread I have ever seen. And that includes a five year mobius trainwreck about immortality.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 07:23 PM   #50
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Jesus a toddler kicking and screaming on the floor of a toy store would call this childish.
Old 20th November 2017, 07:28 PM   #51
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
This thread has sexualy assaulted the concept of discourse.

What side does that count toward?
Why? Because it shows how the left are serial sexual harassers?

Last edited by logger; 20th November 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 20th November 2017, 07:31 PM   #52
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeBentley View Post
Jesus a toddler kicking and screaming on the floor of a toy store would call this childish.
You obviously canít see how much fun Iím having, seems to me lots of leftists are kicking and screaming?
Old 20th November 2017, 07:47 PM   #53
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
... and don't start a thread in Forum Management about thus thread getting killed.
Ha jokes on you! He didn't even wait!
Old 20th November 2017, 07:53 PM   #54
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Oliver Stone- leftist

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...port-says.html

Take a look what Stone did to Melissa Gilbert

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...for-doors.html

Last edited by logger; 20th November 2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 20th November 2017, 08:00 PM   #55
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I started several different responses to this thread and logger's claimed glee at having started it. I deleted each one before posting because I realized there really isn't anything worth saying about such an inanity.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:09 PM   #56
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
I started several different responses to this thread and logger's claimed glee at having started it. I deleted each one before posting because I realized there really isn't anything worth saying about such an inanity.
We could respond in time. List out pedophiles.

Roy Moore: Pedophile. There. conservatives are serial pedophiles.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:12 PM   #57
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

But Gilbert is also an evil leftist. When one evil leftist harasses another evil leftist doesn't it cancel out? I mean it's not like leftist are people or anything.
Old 20th November 2017, 08:28 PM   #58
logger
Penultimate Amazing

But Gilbert is also an evil leftist. When one evil leftist harasses another evil leftist doesn't it cancel out? I mean it's not like leftist are people or anything.
Well, thatís a good question. Is there any news of Gilbert harassing others?
Old 20th November 2017, 08:33 PM   #59
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Stone gets tagged across the board, depending on who's doing the labeling.
(and what crap he's spewed most recently)

I haven't checked, because I recognize less than half the names, but how accurate is logger being considering his bias and the purpose of the thread?

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:46 PM   #60
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Prime example of "whataboutism"

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:46 PM   #61
portlandatheist
Master Poster

God impregnating a teenage virgin.
Post-Anarcho-syndicalism-primitive-libertarian.
portlandatheist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:47 PM   #62
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
Score of what?
How many women have been abused and attacked.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:54 PM   #63
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

This thread:

Old 20th November 2017, 08:56 PM   #64
Rougarou
Thinker

Awww! I hadn't heard. He's one of my favorite interviewers.

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post

(snip)

I haven't checked, because I recognize less than half the names, but how accurate is logger being considering his bias and the purpose of the thread?
I don't recognize many of them too, but logger has added conservatives and moderates him/herself (Edit: though you might disagree with his/her "leftist", "moderate", and "righty" labels)

Last edited by Rougarou; 20th November 2017 at 09:01 PM.
Rougarou is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:56 PM   #65
fuelair
Suspended

Odd, even the current president (trashy tird) is a groper/sexual harasser!!!!!
If you missed it, it is a republicker (not really of course, but it makes the proper noises), And let's everyone know it!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:58 PM   #66
fuelair
Suspended

Oliver Stone- leftist

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...port-says.html

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...for-doors.html
Oliver Stone is a stone cold idiot with delusions of reality!!!!! Not a good example!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2017, 08:58 PM   #67
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
Stone gets tagged across the board, depending on who's doing the labeling.
(and what crap he's spewed most recently)

Well, You can be a huge help in this.
Old 20th November 2017, 09:01 PM   #68
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Odd, even the current president (trashy tird) is a groper/sexual harasser!!!!!
If you missed it, it is a republicker (not really of course, but it makes the proper noises), And let's everyone know it!!!!!
You did notice the score so far?
Old 20th November 2017, 09:02 PM   #69
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Oliver Stone is a stone cold idiot with delusions of reality!!!!! Not a good example!!!
Yes, he is an idiot, but Iím not making an example of him, Iím highlighting his politics and that heís another leftist sexual harasser.
Old 20th November 2017, 09:11 PM   #70
logger
Penultimate Amazing

Hmm, congressman John Conyers- leftist

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/...07#.wkpJZ3koKG
Old 20th November 2017, 11:25 PM   #71
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

You did notice the score so far?
It looks like numerous women have been assaulted.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2017, 12:02 AM   #72
mgidm86
Illuminator

I was going to say that this thread is as bad as the "Forgive Trump Voters?" thread but at least in this one both sides have a chance of winning I've laughed a few times...Especially G. Bush. Just seeing the recent photos of Bush and imagining him pinching an ass - aw come on that's funny!

I wouldn't care if Bush Sr. grabbed my butt, It'd be an honor! He was a President! Everyone should be honored. Junior, not so much.

I have no name to add to the list.

I'll try and predict one instead. Within the next two weeks before this news trend ends.

Prediction: Mike Pence - righty. Unlikely by now, but he creeps the hell out of me.

For the left - Dianne Feinstein, just for fun and the gross-out factor.
Old 21st November 2017, 12:28 AM   #73
sadhatter
Philosopher

No, because it's premise is a *********** ghoulish dumpster fire.

I would have thought that implied.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2017, 01:07 AM   #74
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
... and don't start a thread in Forum Management about thus thread getting killed.
You forget. The sole purpose of the rest of the ISF is to act as a content generator for FMF.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2017, 03:23 AM   #75
JJM 777
Illuminator

inappropriate speech, just about anything else
Why is in-someone's-opinion-inappropriate speech relevant, or just about anything else?

Who says that sexual attention to other humans is categorically wrong? It is a biological instinct.

The world has gone nuts recently, but every folly lasts only for a short time, they will come back to their senses, and life will go back to normal.
JJM 777 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2017, 04:06 AM   #76
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Trump- Lacks any coherent ideology, principals, or beliefs.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2017, 06:15 AM   #77
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

cite: http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_p...ons/index.html

And for the record, i absolutely regret bumping this *********** ridiculous thread.
Old 21st November 2017, 07:14 AM   #78
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Old 21st November 2017, 07:29 AM   #79
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

For what? Iím just having some fun doing an informal list.
A simple tally is rather lame, without also rating the severity of the behavior and the significance of the individual. Otherwise you blur low-level sexual harassment with violent rape. And you blur random bozos with elected officials who are in a position of power, e.g. President Donald "nobody respects women more than I do" Trump.
Old 21st November 2017, 07:34 AM   #80
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
Awww! I hadn't heard. He's one of my favorite interviewers.
I have long thought he's among the very worst, with his fawning answers-posed-as-questions. I'd expand if it was on topic.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events