ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 18th May 2019, 09:36 AM   #1401
Bubba
Master Poster

Zip and Durham were mentioned earlier because Barr's choosing U.S. Atty John Durham is noteworthy (Zip got jailed).

The link was offered as an answer to your question about dems and repubs. You didnt mention Zip and John in that question.

(but you probably knew all that)

Quote:
Still looking for a connection between all this and the Q stuff.
Has there been another Q-flop from Q-Anus for the Q-flies to get all sweaty over, or does any kind of rivalry or disagreement between Democrats and Republicans count as support for this steaming farrago of pigswill?

Last edited by Bubba; 18th May 2019 at 09:40 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2019, 09:43 AM   #1402
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Given the blatant and nasty antisemitism that pervades Infowars and its followers, I find this even more ludicrous than your usual claims.
Got any evidence, or are you just going to disown another post, as you usually do when asked to support it?

You've seen that? Or did BBC tell you?

I thought Jones' critics often say they dont hear him implicating Israel's govt.

Regardless, its always prudent to bear in mind the chance of controlled opposition, no matter who or what it is that one is studying.

Last edited by Bubba; 18th May 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM   #1403
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You've seen that? Or did BBC tell you?

I thought Jones' critics often say they dont hear him implicating Israel's govt.
No, I've seen it, myself, on the site. My first- and so far, thankfully, only- encounter with the term 'kike-roach' is a good example.

Regardless, its always prudent to bear in mind the chance of controlled opposition, no matter who or what it is that one is studying.
Only if you are a paranoid conspiracy fantasist. Which I am not. Nor do I equate paranoid fantasy with prudence.
Evidence is good. I like evidence. Got any?
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #1404
Bubba
Master Poster

The internet seems to think it is a thing.

The concept of controlled opposition might appeal to unscrupulous tyrants.

Some apparently say it appealed to Lenin , but I haven't seen proof he said so.

Quote:
A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 11:03 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM   #1405
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

It's what Russia, Iran, Syria and others have done for decades now.
Old Today, 12:02 AM   #1406
Bubba
Master Poster

Some cousins and in-laws of Controlled Opposition might be seen here
Old Today, 01:47 AM   #1407
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Some guy calling himself Aliases who says it's true doesn't really count as evidence, Bubba.
Old Today, 05:57 AM   #1408
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

"The internet" is your source?

"The internet" is of one clear, consistent view on this?
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #1409
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...

Here's a great collection of lots of other things the internet seems to think are things: www.snopes.com
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #1410
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post

Be fair, they also sourced "MAGA img dot com."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #1411
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Some guy calling himself Aliases who says it's true doesn't really count as evidence, Bubba.

No one said it did.
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #1412
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post

lol @ bubba calling himself 'internet'
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #1413
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
The most important bombshell they released is that they believe that John Brennan, then head of the CIA, was the core of the conspiracy. Victoria Toensing added that this is because Clapper is too dumb to pull off such an operation.

They also revealed that Admiral Mike Rogers is happily willing to testify about the abuses he uncovered, which actually triggered the initiation of the Russiagate plot. Recall that when he was head of the National Security Agency (NSA), which comprehensively monitors telecommunications, he discovered that political appointees in the White House were using its database on a huge scale to monitor political opponents and acted to cut off that access. Suddenly cut off from their ability to spy on political opponents, and almost certainly fearful of public exposure should Hillary Clinton be defeated, the wheels were put in motion (with Brennan in the lead) to generate the Steele dossier and the FISA warrants to both spy on and tar the threat of a Trump presidency.

Any day now credules, any day.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ssia_hoax.html
Old Today, 03:25 PM   #1414
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

It has been 'any day now' for over two years.
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #1415
Bubba
Master Poster

True. Patience.

That was early phase. Wheels of justice turning slowly and all. The I. G. report is coming out soon.

What are the odds that the Durham investigation is for real and will bring the bad actors to justice?

Last edited by Bubba; Today at 03:40 PM.
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #1416
carlitos
"más divertido"

Sounds like Serious Business.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #1417
Bubba
Master Poster

Yep.

It is made to sound scary serious on purpose !

That is obviously because Trump is becoming evermore desperate to draw attention away from that old FBI guy Mr. Mueller, because Mueller is closing in on Trump's treasonous collusion with Russia.

Last edited by Bubba; Today at 03:57 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories