IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Reference » Forum Spotlight

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 22nd April 2006, 06:52 AM   #681
meg
psychic reader

Ok. I volunteer. I posted over there and pointed them toward Kelly's blog. Hopefully some of them will read it.

Meg
Old 22nd April 2006, 04:31 PM   #682
meg
psychic reader

Well, I think I'm about to get banned. If someone else wants to try, good luck to ya.

Meg
Old 22nd April 2006, 04:42 PM   #683
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

We have been banned. All I did was ask for proof. I did receive an e-mail quote in full
Quote:

You and thinker drove Shar away! You'all don't know what your doing!! How do you know he/she wasn't the perpetrator... !
I have lost at least 4 people to the angry people at centralfloridamissing.com forum!!! because they don't believe people should speak freely!!!
I was never angry. I was always polite. I think the e-mail says more about the sender than it says about me.
rjh01 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 04:42 PM   #684
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Double post deleted.
rjh01 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 04:49 PM   #685
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Oh, the horror! You demanded PROOF!?!?! What's the matter with you! Don't you know that asking for proof will screw up the juju, and make it impossible for a psychic to track the missing person? That's why they can't find Jimmy Hoffa!
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 05:21 PM   #686
meg
psychic reader

Yeah. I got some pm's from her, too, saying the whole purpose of that forum area is to try to catch the perp pretending to be a psychic.

Unbelievable.
Old 22nd April 2006, 05:30 PM   #687
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Central Florida Missing?! Is there something going down in my area I could do something about? If so, let me know!
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 06:41 PM   #688
Kelly
Philosopher

Jennifer Keese is missing from Orlando.

Thanks all for trying there. It was a valiant effort. The only thing I can say in their defense is that I have heard that sometimes the perp comes around and pretends to be a psychic. I wish I could remember where I read this, but I am sure it was a verified story. However, overall, they're still giving psychics validity. I sure hope it is true that the family is not opening the doors to them.

I'm still partly AWOL at this time. We had one of our biggest public events of the year today, and tomorrow I have to go out of town for a family thing I can't get out of. On top of that, we're still facing some critical loss of data that has me away from here and the blog. When it rains, it pours.

Thanks again for the fine attempts!

Did Angus McPresley get banned, too? I saw he posted on another thread over there.

Kelly
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 06:42 PM   #689
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Click on the links I provided above and take a look. I no longer can as I have been banned. Is there any way around this?
Old 22nd April 2006, 06:46 PM   #690
meg
psychic reader

Strangely, I'm not banned yet. I keep posting, though

I don't think Angus was banned, either.
Old 22nd April 2006, 06:53 PM   #691
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Was not a wasted effort. We (ie Meg, Me, who else?) are credited with scarring off at least 4 people.
Old 22nd April 2006, 07:00 PM   #692
meg
psychic reader

Yeah. And at least a few people were reintroduced to Kelly's blog. It might take a while to read all that and let it sink in.

I think there's a little headway already going on with the admin, she wrote "They and other psychics obviously believe they have powers (maybe they are deceiving themselves or they are just outright liars), just like other religions (which there are thousands of; cults even). "

Time will tell.

Meg
Old 22nd April 2006, 07:03 PM   #693
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by KellyJ View Post
Jennifer Keese is missing from Orlando.
Right. But are there any psychics in need of roughing up down here?
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2006, 07:07 PM   #694
meg
psychic reader

hehee I think the ones in question today are in PA. They were hinting about how much better they could do if they were in FL, though. Maybe somebody will buy em a free trip down.
Old 22nd April 2006, 09:13 PM   #695
meg
psychic reader

Aw nuts. Looks like I got banned after all. Ah well. I tried.
Old 22nd April 2006, 09:37 PM   #696
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by meg View Post
hehee I think the ones in question today are in PA. They were hinting about how much better they could do if they were in FL, though. Maybe somebody will buy em a free trip down.
Hmm... they can stay in PA. We've got enough lunatics in Orlando.
Old 25th April 2006, 12:10 PM   #697
staragent
New Blood

Flfiesta forum

Hi all!,

I was so excited to find this forum and after reading what you have been through, I want you to know that I USED to assist the admin of that other forum as a moderator UNTIL she started posting pictures of innocent people and publicizing a juvenile's arrest information and slandering Orlando and everyone in it. I finally severed ties and on the wishes of ChildWatch, we opened up centralfloridamissing.com. We actually do NOT allow psychics on that site or better yet, to post. Anyone is welcome, it is an open uncensored forum and right now our focus is on Jennifer Kesse but we also have a team of experts doing whatever possible to shut flfiesta down. The Kesse family has repeatedly begged her to remove their daughter's name off of her forum and she refuses to do so, claiming freedom of speech. So in the meantime (the majority of our users are banned from that forum including myself) she surfs the internet posting pictures of the "doctored" POI photo which is misleading and is actually hindering the investigation. We have tried to reason with her, to no avail. I am not familiar with internet harassment, but am learning. She is degrading the Jennifer Kesse name! Our forum truly wants to help find Jennifer and we are very dedicated to that respect. We are linked with courttv, huffscrimeblog, crimelibrary, and angelsthatcare. We have only been up a good solid month or so but response has been overwhelming for an open, uncensored forum. You do NOT have to register for our forum.

I am writing though to see if we could also be linked up as I have been reviewing your site for the last several days and I am so proud of the work you have been accomplishing! We are in the process of writing as mall FREE Ebook regarding SafeCalls and how to carry them out and so forth. It should be up on our homepage by the end of the week. IF anyone on here has any additional safety tips, PLEASE let us know and we will add them. We are also putting together a FREE self-defense class in the near future! We work very hard to try and prevent anyone else from going missing....

Thank you so much for allowing me to post, if anyone has any quesitons about the flfiesta site, I will be more than happy to answer them as well as forward a copy of the owner's criminal record to you!

Regards,

Ginger
centralfloridamissing.com/fo...highlight=#3626
staragent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2006, 12:24 PM   #698
Luke T.

Originally Posted by staragent View Post
she started posting pictures of innocent people
Scum. Utter scum. I so hate these people!

Quote:
I finally severed ties and on the wishes of ChildWatch, we opened up centralfloridamissing.com. We actually do NOT allow psychics on that site or better yet, to post. Anyone is welcome, it is an open uncensored forum and right now our focus is on Jennifer Kesse but we also have a team of experts doing whatever possible to shut flfiesta down. The Kesse family has repeatedly begged her to remove their daughter's name off of her forum and she refuses to do so, claiming freedom of speech. So in the meantime (the majority of our users are banned from that forum including myself) she surfs the internet posting pictures of the "doctored" POI photo which is misleading and is actually hindering the investigation. We have tried to reason with her, to no avail. I am not familiar with internet harassment, but am learning. She is degrading the Jennifer Kesse name! Our forum truly wants to help find Jennifer and we are very dedicated to that respect. We are linked with courttv, huffscrimeblog, crimelibrary, and angelsthatcare. We have only been up a good solid month or so but response has been overwhelming for an open, uncensored forum. You do NOT have to register for our forum.
I don't know who you are, but I like you already.

Quote:
I am writing though to see if we could also be linked up as I have been reviewing your site for the last several days and I am so proud of the work you have been accomplishing! We are in the process of writing as mall FREE Ebook regarding SafeCalls and how to carry them out and so forth. It should be up on our homepage by the end of the week.
What is a SafeCall?

Quote:
Thank you so much for allowing me to post, if anyone has any quesitons about the flfiesta site, I will be more than happy to answer them as well as forward a copy of the owner's criminal record to you!
Hmmm. Very tempting. I will send you a PM here with my email address. I would like a copy of that record.

Quote:
A simply amazing site. An impressive demonstration of the power of love. Bless you.
Luke T. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2006, 12:40 PM   #699
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Hi all!,

I was so excited to find this forum and after reading what you have been through, I want you to know that I USED to assist the admin of that other forum as a moderator UNTIL she started posting pictures of innocent people and publicizing a juvenile's arrest information and slandering Orlando and everyone in it. I finally severed ties and on the wishes of ChildWatch, we opened up centralfloridamissing.com. We actually do NOT allow psychics on that site or better yet, to post. Anyone is welcome, it is an open uncensored forum and right now our focus is on Jennifer Kesse but we also have a team of experts doing whatever possible to shut flfiesta down. The Kesse family has repeatedly begged her to remove their daughter's name off of her forum and she refuses to do so, claiming freedom of speech. So in the meantime (the majority of our users are banned from that forum including myself) she surfs the internet posting pictures of the "doctored" POI photo which is misleading and is actually hindering the investigation. We have tried to reason with her, to no avail. I am not familiar with internet harassment, but am learning. She is degrading the Jennifer Kesse name! Our forum truly wants to help find Jennifer and we are very dedicated to that respect. We are linked with courttv, huffscrimeblog, crimelibrary, and angelsthatcare. We have only been up a good solid month or so but response has been overwhelming for an open, uncensored forum. You do NOT have to register for our forum.

I am writing though to see if we could also be linked up as I have been reviewing your site for the last several days and I am so proud of the work you have been accomplishing! We are in the process of writing as mall FREE Ebook regarding SafeCalls and how to carry them out and so forth. It should be up on our homepage by the end of the week. IF anyone on here has any additional safety tips, PLEASE let us know and we will add them. We are also putting together a FREE self-defense class in the near future! We work very hard to try and prevent anyone else from going missing....

Regards,

Ginger
If I can do anything to help, I'm in Orlando. If you need a volunteer of some kind, let me know.
Old 25th April 2006, 01:04 PM   #700
staragent
New Blood

Speechless

Thank you both for your responses and so quickly I might add! I am literally without words which is rare as my nickname is "The Postinator"...long story short, I follow the owner of that flfiesta site to all the different blog sites she is a member of and I go behind and ATTEMPT to clean up any mess she is making, like the doctored photo, the arabic writing on a flyer downtown, and her latest scheme are the psychics...no comment there, I am WAY to logical of a person to entertain those thoughts. I am actually an investigator for ChildWatch and we have already apprehended two sexual predators off of our website and we are working on a 3rd, hence the reason for an open, uncensored forum. Is it a lot of work? YES, but we are not run by just one admin, we have a very large trusted group and let me tell you, we have all become family!

I love this site as I don't see any bickering or jabs or disagreements, I mean sure you might ask for facts supporting a post but you don't degrade anyone, well that is how we are as well....

I did take the link from here with the letter from "kelly" I believe it is Jason's mother, where she was talking of psychics not helping and I posted it on our site, HOPING that when the flfiesta owner TROLLS on our forum and steals our information, she will steal that and maybe read it, perhaps her conscious will get to her after that!

We do need help, any help to find Jennifer Kesse, we need to bring closure to her family and bring her home....

don't know if I am allowed to put my email on here, so if I am not, I apologize in advance and you may remove it, but if anyone wants to email me, please do so: admin@centralfloridamissing.

Thank you for all that you do!!

Ginger
staragent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2006, 01:09 PM   #701
staragent
New Blood

SafeCalls

This is only a preliminary list, we are waiting for L.E. to put their two cents in as well!! Sorry I forgot it in my last reply!

SafeCalls

1.Establish a Contact Person, the more the better. This could be a friend, a neighbor, a relative, anyone that you are able to call 24/7 if need be.

2. The contact person needs to have someone in your family they can get in touch with, names and phone numbers in case of an emergency.

3. Always call your contact person when you will be going somewhere late at nite, regardless of where it is.

4. When you break routine, call your contact person. IE: You wake up in the middle of the nite coughing your guts out and have no cough medicine, so you take a ride to the store to get some....CALL SOMEONE to let them know.

5. When driving in an unfamiliar area, be on the phone with your contact person.

6. If you typically go the same route to work, school, or out somewhere, and you must change your route due to an accident, road blockage, construction, detour, etc., Call your CONTACT person so if something happens to you, we know your last whereabouts!

7. Call your CONTACT person even if you have a "weird" feeling, its better to be safe than sorry...

I will be adding more to this and please, anyone else feel free to chime in, I am going to print all these up nicely with publisher in a flyer or something so that it can be given out!

Thanks,
Ginger
Old 25th April 2006, 01:44 PM   #702
Luke T.

I am actually an investigator for ChildWatch and we have already apprehended two sexual predators off of our website and we are working on a 3rd
Now THAT is impressive! Wow!

I'm the father of four children. I'd give you a medal if I could.
Luke T. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2006, 01:47 PM   #703
Luke T.

Originally Posted by KellyJ View Post
In other news, I was contacted by a reporter for People Magazine and had a preliminary interview, which has been submitted to go up the food chain there. Now, before you get all excited, the topic of discussion is the emotional effects of having a missing loved one. There is no guarantee at this point in the process of it ever making the magazine. It's in the beginning processes.
If it happens, it will be the first time in my life I have bought a People magazine.

Quote:
Howver, you will be pleased to know that I took the opportunity to educate her on our issues here, and I strongly suggested that she consider it for a future story. (I gave her the link to the series.)
Heh. People magazine slamming psychics. That would be almost in the "miracle" category considering their venue and that psychics are popular in Hollywood.

I hope it happens. I hope it happens. I hope it happens.
Old 25th April 2006, 02:50 PM   #704
Kelly
Philosopher

Hello Ginger,

Thank you for posting the link to this thread on your forum. It might be better, however, to post the link to the beginning of the series on psychics instead. This thread is for discussion pertaining to that series and obtaining help in dealing with the issue. It is not a discussion thread about missing persons as a cause or safety issues.

At this time, we do not post links on our site to forums. We post resources for nonprofits, with one exception, which is The Charley Project. The nonprofits we will post as a resource are ones with which we have established a strong relationship, wherein we fully trust in the services they may provide to families we refer. In Florida, we refer to KlaasKids. The Search Center is based there.

Please do not ask me to post a link to Child Watch. I understand they are under investigation. Whether they are guilty of any wrongdoing whatsoever is not for us to decide nor discuss. http://www.wftv.com/news/6791362/detail.html Again, we only refer to trusted organizations.

We can however, agree that psychics have no place in a fruitful missing person's search. I'm glad your forum does not invite them or validate them.

Best wishes to you in your work for the missing. We do have Jennifer posted on our main website and our forum. May she return home safe, and very soon.

Kelly
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2006, 02:57 PM   #705
Kelly
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Luke T. View Post
If it happens, it will be the first time in my life I have bought a People magazine.

Heh. People magazine slamming psychics. That would be almost in the "miracle" category considering their venue and that psychics are popular in Hollywood.

I hope it happens. I hope it happens. I hope it happens.
I do too, but I have my doubts. After we had the dicussion, and I sent her the link, we conversed a few more times via email. I asked twice what she thought about the series and our conversation, and she did not respond to that at all. Hollywood=woo

I will be very happy, of course, if some of our families can be featured in there. The ones she forwarded to the editor are families who have never had much press, and one NEVER.
Old 25th April 2006, 02:57 PM   #706
staragent
New Blood

Thread

Kelly,

I do apologize for posting in the wrong places and whatnot. I never meant to cause any problems.

ChildWatch is NOT under investigation and as you know there are always two sides to every story and it is a discussion does not belong on here or our forum either.

I am deeply sorry for stepping on anyone's toes and thank you for your valuable information.

Feel free to edit my posts to make them appropriate according to forum rules and I thank you for the explanation.

Sincerely,

Ginger
Old 25th April 2006, 03:14 PM   #707
Kelly
Philosopher

Kelly,

I do apologize for posting in the wrong places and whatnot. I never meant to cause any problems.

ChildWatch is NOT under investigation and as you know there are always two sides to every story and it is a discussion does not belong on here or our forum either.

I am deeply sorry for stepping on anyone's toes and thank you for your valuable information.

Feel free to edit my posts to make them appropriate according to forum rules and I thank you for the explanation.

Sincerely,

Ginger
Perhaps better wording would have been "under scrutiny". I apologize for that. The two sides to every story could also apply to the other forum you mentioned. I am not enamored of them for hosting psychics, but I know nothing of their other activities, nor do I have time to research them.

I do know that there were public disputes about Jennifer's sites. I feel very bad for the family, as they do not need that at this difficult time. The focus should be on Jennifer, period.

Like most threads on forums, there are occasion "derailments". That's expected. I don't feel you stepped on anyone's toes.

You may want to consider posting your safety information on the Community Forum. There have been some productive self-defense threads on there.

Even when the series is done, my hope is that families of the missing and related orgs will seek help here if they want to gain knowledge about the truth as it pertains to psychics and missing people.

Kelly
Old 25th April 2006, 05:14 PM   #708
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Kelly,

Sincerely,

Ginger
To clairfy a bit more, since you seem confused. You're posting on the James Randi Education Foundation forum in a thread started by KellyJ about psychics and missing people. KellyJ isn't a moderator here. She's not speaking officially on behalf of the JREF or even the JREF forum. She's just a member of the rabble like the rest of us (she just happens to be 90% cooler than the rest of us.)

KellyJ's blog is a different thing, and it's over here. She told us all about it here in this thread, and many posters here have contributed. It's an amazing bit of work.

I hope that clarifies things a bit more. Don't worry about an initial derail. It helps us to learn who you are and what you're passionate about. Threads have seen far worse derails on this forum.

Just try to stay on topic in this thread. Some amazing things have been accomplished so far by the posters here.

It's true.
Old 25th April 2006, 06:55 PM   #709
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Staragent, with your permission, I'd like to link to your site on my blog. I've done it for Kelly, and hopefully, it'll help you. (Hey, if both of the folks who read my blog can help, great.)
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th April 2006, 06:15 AM   #710
meg
psychic reader

Well, I'll be darned. I've been invited back to the flfiesta forum. She made my topic its own forum: http://flfiesta.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44 It's not in the "Psychics" area, though. It's off the main page.

What do you folks think? Should I bother returning? Is it worth the effort? Or is this a last ditch effort from the forum owner to get someone besides "psychics" to talk about stuff?

Meg
Old 26th April 2006, 08:56 AM   #711
Luke T.

Well, I'll be darned. I've been invited back to the flfiesta forum. She made my topic its own forum: http://flfiesta.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44 It's not in the "Psychics" area, though. It's off the main page.

What do you folks think? Should I bother returning? Is it worth the effort? Or is this a last ditch effort from the forum owner to get someone besides "psychics" to talk about stuff?

Meg
Keep going. I read the topic and just might join in.

Okay, folks, here's a quote from a supposed psychic on that site. Remember what I said about a bag of hammers?

Quote:
I'm speaking on behalf of all the real psychic, your post is offensive. WE ARE REAL psychic. I know you may have come across others who prayed on people. However, we have know need to and I'm a mother a wife and college student in CRIMINAL JUSTICE, an honor student to.

More:

Quote:
thinker I have helped people find loss items, i have described people to other people and their jobs and jobs they will have and it has happened. I have gave them readings on their health problems. I don't got to proove it to you.
Oy.
Old 26th April 2006, 09:00 AM   #712
Luke T.

Quote:
You are aware their are parts of the brain the average human don't use, those parts also have senses, did you know that?
Albert Eistens part of his brain was larger than usual. Their has been psychic used in a government activities. I have watched true stories on television.
Aggghhhh!
Old 26th April 2006, 09:02 AM   #713
Luke T.

I have watched true stories on television.

Heh.

Heh-heh-heh.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAGGGgggghhhhhh...

Ah-hee.

Whoooo
Old 26th April 2006, 09:27 AM   #714
Luke T.

Okay, meg. I've joined the fray over there.
Old 26th April 2006, 11:17 AM   #715
Kelly
Philosopher

Hello all,

Luke and Meg, you're doing a great job over there! It's too bad though she removed it from within the psychic forum. I hope it's still getting alot of reads, especially from the predators. I wonder if she saw what Ginger said about her here and if that prompted the invite back.

Luke, I'm glad you said it first about the grammar issues. I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I think education isn't what it used to be. I recently met a college senior who was majoring in journalism/public relations, and I kid you not...she did not know the difference between quit, quiet, and quite.

In a general note to all readers here, I want to tell you that all missing person's organizations are not created equal. This is not saying anything about the one Ginger affiliates her forum with, but is something you should know if you're going to reach out and help. If anyone has an interest in volunteering to help with a local organization, PM me, and I will let you know of a reputable org in your area if there is one.

Kelly
Old 26th April 2006, 12:38 PM   #716
meg
psychic reader

Hi Kelly, Luke,

I know what you mean. I googled her email addy posted on another thread, and almost lost my coffee through my nose. She claims to have a degree in writing, and has self-published her works of poetry.

She's a piece of work, alright.

I wonder if her spirit guides can spell any better than she does?

Meg
Old 26th April 2006, 01:44 PM   #717
meg
psychic reader

Quote:
When psychics call in leads on a missing person case the leads should absolutely be followed, just like any other lead. There have been instances in ongoing cases where someone wanted to confess their crime against a victim, and the criminal called the police claiming to have psychic information about the crime.
Hi Kelly,

I grabbed that quote from Colleen Nick's post on voice4themissing. I am wondering if there is a way to find out more about that statement. Particularly, I would like to know more about when that happened and how. How many times, etc.

Do you know any more about that? Or could you point me toward who I might talk with to find out more?

I guess I keep coming around to the question, does that justify somehow pretending psychics are useful, on the off chance that a killer/criminal will call in a tip pretending to be a psychic? If the killer really wanted to call in a tip, could he not just pretend to be someone else? Or call it in anonymously?

Thanks
Meg
Old 26th April 2006, 02:13 PM   #718
Kelly
Philosopher

Hi Kelly,

I grabbed that quote from Colleen Nick's post on voice4themissing. I am wondering if there is a way to find out more about that statement. Particularly, I would like to know more about when that happened and how. How many times, etc.

Do you know any more about that? Or could you point me toward who I might talk with to find out more?

I guess I keep coming around to the question, does that justify somehow pretending psychics are useful, on the off chance that a killer/criminal will call in a tip pretending to be a psychic? If the killer really wanted to call in a tip, could he not just pretend to be someone else? Or call it in anonymously?

Thanks
Meg
Hi Meg,

I will email Colleen this evening and ask if she knows more about this.

The only reason I can think in this case, to pretend to be a psychic, is because of the families who let them into their lives. I have heard that some murderers take strange pleasure in being close to their victims.
Old 26th April 2006, 02:18 PM   #719
Kelly
Philosopher

Hi Kelly, Luke,

I know what you mean. I googled her email addy posted on another thread, and almost lost my coffee through my nose. She claims to have a degree in writing, and has self-published her works of poetry.

She's a piece of work, alright.

I wonder if her spirit guides can spell any better than she does?

Meg
Would you be allowed to ask if she can provide proof of this degree? If she cannot supply it, or refuses to do so, it could cause doubt in some fence sitters. Isn't there a saying that goes something like: "Dishonest in one thing, dishonest in all."
Old 26th April 2006, 02:24 PM   #720
meg
psychic reader

Quote:
Would you be allowed to ask if she can provide proof of this degree? If she cannot supply it, or refuses to do so, it could cause doubt in some fence sitters. Isn't there a saying that goes something like: "Dishonest in one thing, dishonest in all."
Well, she hasn't stated it on this forum. She just says it on her other websites, which I found on my own, not by her pointing me there...

I dunno. Considering many of the people over there don't spell much better, I'm wondering if they'd even understand what we were talking about. You know?

Meg

International Skeptics Forum » Reference » Forum Spotlight