ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags New Zealand incidents , transgender incidents , transgender issues

Reply
Old Today, 04:00 AM   #201
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate
 
cullennz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,538
Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
Not long ago another woman was charged with rape because she presented herself as a man https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...sUwjZf&ampcf=1

This is similar what Caitlyn states she did. Acted like a man even though she knew she was a woman. Hell she was so into pretending she was a man she impregnated her wife. Thats dedication. Why does she get special treatment and the other girl gets scorn and 6 years prison?
Seriously struggling to get your point, but I am guessing the publicity hungry one on TV's missus didn't press any charges or make a complaint like the weirdly gullible blindfolded chick did
__________________
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:10 AM   #202
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate
 
cullennz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,538
Forgot to say it wasn't rape she got done for by the way

It's like the thread on the dude in California

It wasn't the genitals. So sexual assault by penetration.

The publicity seeking one hypothetically would be rape
__________________
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 04:55 AM   #203
Hungry81
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,546
Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
Forgot to say it wasn't rape she got done for by the way

It's like the thread on the dude in California

It wasn't the genitals. So sexual assault by penetration.

The publicity seeking one hypothetically would be rape
Oh yeah it was sexual assault. Yuuuuge difference. I forgot that apparently only men or women with organic functional penises can rape. How discriminatory.
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:12 AM   #204
Darat
Lackey
Administrator
 
Darat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: South East, UK
Posts: 79,189
Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
Not long ago another woman was charged with rape because she presented herself as a man https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...sUwjZf&ampcf=1

This is similar what Caitlyn states she did. Acted like a man even though she knew she was a woman. Hell she was so into pretending she was a man she impregnated her wife. Thats dedication. Why does she get special treatment and the other girl gets scorn and 6 years prison?
Probably because the situations are totally different?
__________________
I wish I knew how to quit you
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:18 AM   #205
Hungry81
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,546
Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Probably because the situations are totally different?
How so? two women for various reasons decided to trick other women into sleeping with them by pretending to be male. Caitlyn admitted she knew she was a female. But she lied, and is now making even more money off coming clean, whilst the other chick is in prison. It seems one rule for celebrities and atheletes and one rule for everyone else.

Last edited by Hungry81; Today at 05:20 AM.
Hungry81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 05:31 AM   #206
Darat
Lackey
Administrator
 
Darat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: South East, UK
Posts: 79,189
Originally Posted by Hungry81 View Post
How so? two women for various reasons decided to trick other women into sleeping with them by pretending to be male. Caitlyn admitted she knew she was a female. But she lied, and is now making even more money off coming clean, whilst the other chick is in prison. It seems one rule for celebrities and atheletes and one rule for everyone else.
Er right...... ?????
__________________
I wish I knew how to quit you
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.