ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Old 7th June 2015, 03:45 PM   #81
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

I guess it's Heil Hitler then!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 03:49 PM   #82
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

I don't suppose you have a link to these documents?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 03:54 PM   #83
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I don't suppose you have a link to these documents?
Silly boy! With an argument like his, who needs evidence?

"Shemp, you are the one fixed point in an ever-changing universe." - Beady
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 03:58 PM   #84
cultsmasher
Banned

Gawdzilla Sama,
If you read that the holocaust was real, it is a lie. But I guess the question got you is is you enjoy being lied to. I don't.
cultsmasher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 03:59 PM   #85
cultsmasher
Banned

Noah Fence,
Is being flippant the best you can muster?
cultsmasher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:01 PM   #86
cultsmasher
Banned

Captian Swoop,
You would be guessing right.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:03 PM   #87
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl

Cultsmasher, do you seriously think your Holocaust denial is anything new?
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:04 PM   #88
John Jones
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cultsmasher View Post
Noah Fence,
Flippancy is enough in this case.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:05 PM   #89
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

So where is the link to these 'documents'?
Is it just the Americans that were lied to or is it all the rest of the world as well?
I knew two men that were in the forces that relieved two the camps, they were there and saw it.
Were they lairs as well?
Old 7th June 2015, 04:08 PM   #90
Ray Brady
Graduate Poster

Am I to understand that a mere 271,000 murders doesn't qualify as a Holocaust? We're quibbling over scale now?

Okey doke then. I guess the first question I would have is, why would we expect the Red Cross to have exhaustive records of everyone who died in the camps? Were the Red Cross running the camps? Did the Nazis invite them in as observers? Or are these revelatory documents lists of people who didn't die in the camps?
Ray Brady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:13 PM   #91
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Don't we already have a long running thread for this?
Old 7th June 2015, 04:15 PM   #92
cultsmasher
Banned

Captian Swoop,
No. I don't have a link. But if what I suggested doesn't work, type into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that say that only 271,000 Jews died in concentration camps." That should bring them right up at the top of the list. You know, you are probably going to think "How can that be!?" A good way would be to take a little time each day and do what I did. Watch the documentary.

But I have a bit of a shortcut for you for now. Type into your google browser, "How many Jews were deported under "The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, you should see a website that shows that question. It is hosted by "Yahoo,answers." They show what they call "The Best Answer." Read it. Though feel free to go fishing around for anything else that has to do with The Haavara Agreement. Just keep in mind that those who want to keep the holocaust fable as it is, especially most Jews, will have distorted or outright lies to say about it. Sort of like they did with the ******** story about the lampshade being made out of Jewish skin. I don't think that many Jews would like to admit that Hitler basically founded the modern state of Israel.

Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove a breach of rule 10. Do not attempt to avoid the autocensor; type swear words out in full and correctly spelled so that the autocensor can catch them as appropriate.

Last edited by Agatha; 8th June 2015 at 06:26 AM.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:16 PM   #93
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Here's the document in question:

http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-con.../auschwitz.jpg

Can anyone read German?
Old 7th June 2015, 04:17 PM   #94
Argumemnon
World Maker

The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax!
It was ! And if it had been a real thing, the Jews would've deserved it anyway. Am I right ? Right ?

This is where you're leading, right ?

Quote:
If you read that the holocaust was real, it is a lie.
You forgot to mention any evidence for this.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:20 PM   #95
cultsmasher
Banned

Skeptic Ginger,
Of course it isn't new. I heard about holocaust deniers many years ago. But having seen the ******** WW II documentaries that showed all the dead bodies, I thought they were nuts. Not any more! As I said in my thread, I can't believe the degree to which the American people have been lied to! It is a bitter pill to swallow to find out how completely you have been deceived. It really pisses me off.

Edited by jsfisher:  Edited for compliance with Rule 10 of the Membership Agreement.

Last edited by jsfisher; 7th June 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:22 PM   #96
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Wall of text, unevidenced assertion, too lazy to substantiate claim.

Meh. I think I'll wait a little longer before expending any effort with with OP. Maybe there'll be something new or original that comes along later. So far it's got the intellectual rigor of yelling whilst drunk.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:24 PM   #97
cultsmasher
Banned

John Jones,
If you are a psychopath or a sociopath, those are two reasons why you might think so. But I have something for you to look at. Try being flippant about it. Go to your browser and enter, "Esienhower's holocaust." If you can do amid your laughter, feel free to look up the matter more at other websites.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:25 PM   #98
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

I am not American. A lot of the posters on here aren't American. Were we all lied to as well?
Old 7th June 2015, 04:25 PM   #99
Denver
Penultimate Amazing

...But I have a bit of a shortcut for you for now. Type into your google browser, "How many Jews were deported under "The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, you should see a website that shows that question. It is hosted by "Yahoo,answers." They show what they call "The Best Answer." Read it. Though feel free to go fishing around for anything else that has to do with The Haavara Agreement. Just keep in mind that those who want to keep the holocaust fable as it is, especially most Jews, will have distorted or outright lies to say about it. Sort of like they did with the ******** story about the lampshade being made out of Jewish skin. I don't think that many Jews would like to admit that Hitler basically founded the modern state of Israel.
Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove rule 10 violation in quote

Yahoo answers is really not what one considers a reliable source.

But when I type 'how many jews died in the holocaust', I get many links telling me it was at least six million, such as this one.

So what makes an answer at Yahoo answers better than these?

Last edited by Agatha; 8th June 2015 at 06:24 AM.
Denver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:25 PM   #100
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

My God! I can see clearly now at last! Poor Adolf, such a nice guy and he loved children too. Unfortunate that so many of my grand uncles and aunts were in the mere 271000 who died, though. Probably died of cholera, right? Or maybe a lung disorder?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:25 PM   #101
Hans
Philosopher

Holocaust denial goes into one specialized thread

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=279600

I believe a moderator will be along to move the posts there.

This particular claim has been around for nearly 70 years and has been completely debunked.

Edited to add:

...and pufffff...we are here!

Last edited by Hans; 7th June 2015 at 05:27 PM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:28 PM   #102
Ray Brady
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Denver View Post
Yahoo answers is really not what one considers a reliable source.
More a fan of YouTube comments, are you?
Ray Brady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:29 PM   #103
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

John Jones,
If you are a psychopath or a sociopath, those are two reasons why you might think so. But I have something for you to look at. Try being flippant about it. Go to your browser and enter, "Esienhower's holocaust." If you can do amid your laughter, feel free to look up the matter more at other websites.
Don't forget to mention the Morgenthau Plan which was enacted By Eisenhower a plan to eradicate 25 Million germans after WW2.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:32 PM   #104
Denver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ray Brady View Post
More a fan of YouTube comments, are you?
Only when it's all in upper case.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:39 PM   #105
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

Gawdzilla Sama,
If you read that the holocaust was real, it is a lie. But I guess the question got you is is you enjoy being lied to. I don't.
Buddha save me from anyone who has only ever read one book.
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:41 PM   #106
cultsmasher
Banned

Captain Swoop,
Link link link I have heard others who want to avoid the truth say the same thing. I don't have a link. But try this. Go to the edge of your screen and slide it over. Then open a new browser screen. Enter into it what I suggested. Next, yes they did lie to the rest of the wirld as well. In some countries, you can be thrown in jail for questioning the holocaust. If the holocaust was real, those kinds of extreme measures wouldn't be necessary.

As to the soldiers you mentioned, they may not have been lying. Completely. You see, by the time that camps were being liberated, Germany had the hell bombed out of it. Things were pretty grim for the average German citizen. Do you suppose that those in Jewish internment camps would have fared as well? How would the soldiers know if the dead bodies they found died from something like typhus outbreaks or something else. Just because they found the camps in a certain condition doesn't mean that's the way they always were.

In the documentary I mentioned, they have people who were actually IN prison camps TELLING you that things weren't as bad as they were made out to be. They would have no reason to lie. But for those who for various reason want to maintain the lie of the holocaust, they have zillions of reasons to lie.
Old 7th June 2015, 04:49 PM   #107
Jrrarglblarg

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post

Can anyone read German?
A quick glance at the website on the document is enough to rate Jim stone at least .5 TimeCubes. Poor source for a document of unknown provenience.

I bet 300 quatloos for "cultsmasher" to earn the golden boot at 23 posts.
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 04:54 PM   #108
cultsmasher
Banned

Ray Brady,
What makes you think that ANYBODY was murdered. For example, one of the most infamous "death camps" was Buchenwald. They have a holocaust museum there today. In the documentary, they SHOW you a sign they have in front of the place. One of the things it says on it is, "No Jews were gassed here." The Jews would never allow them to say such a thing unless it was something that could be PROVED. So what does that have to say about all the Jews who were supposedly gassed there. In fact, I haven't seen any proof that Jews were gassed anywhere.

Next, I don't know to what degree the Red Cross were on top of things. But it would be pretty hard for even an idiot to come up with a figure of 271,000 when the actual count was supposedly 6 million. Also, in the documentary they show some newspaper headlines that started around 1913. On two or three occasions, there were things that appeared in newspapers about something bad happening to 6 million Jews. I guess when a lie works, stick with it.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:08 PM   #109
cultsmasher
Banned

Beliz,
I have been banned from about every political and Atheist forum there is. Why? For telling people the truth. I have written many threads at many forums. I have debated many hundreds of people about what I wrote in those threads. Except for one rather flippant thread, nobody has ever sucessfully refuted anything I said in those threads. Why? Because I'm everybody's intellectual superior when it come to the topics I talk about. Some of which dealt with the Jews and what they "deserve." If you want me to bring it up here, why don't you just say, "Why don't you get yourself banned." Believe me, I am an expert on the topic. You don't want to know the truth. Those at this forum almost certainly don't want me to speak it.

You also ask for evidence. Watch the documentary. In the meantime, go to your google browser and enter, "How many Jews were deported under "The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, you should find a website that asks that very question. It is hosted by "Yahoo, answers." In it, they have what they call, "The Best Answer." Read it. But don't stop there, look up the havarra agreement anyplace you like. Just keep in mind that those who want to continue the holocaust fable will no doubt have their own distortions or lies to tell.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:12 PM   #110
cultsmasher
Banned

Kid Eager,
If you have been following along, you will see websites that I suggested others look up. If you want knowledge, put a hint of effort into it. Did you ever summon up enough effort to watch Schindler's list?
Old 7th June 2015, 05:29 PM   #111
cultsmasher
Banned

Denver,
The person who wrote "the best answer" seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. As for those who say the holocaust was real, they're LIARS! It's as simple as that. You want me to wear a tuxedo as like a restaurant maitre d' carrying a silver platter and walk up to you with the truth sitting on it. Well I don't care if you believe me or not. Because like trying to tell a global warming denier that global warming is real and caused by humans, no amount of proof that you can talk me into scurrying around to dig up is going to be good enough. Look up "Esienhower's Holocaust." See how many websites you can find to refute that.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:41 PM   #112
cultsmasher
Banned

Gordano,
You left out the one about Hitler supposedly having had a sexual relationship with his neice. And eventually having ordered her killed and making it look like a suicide. Is it real or just more groundless slander. Who knows. Nobody said that Hitler was perfect. But he was a hell of a lot better than Stalin. In the eaRLY 30'S, Stalin caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death. He didn't even need "death camps" to do so. Stalin also caused up to 22,000 Poles to be executed in the Katyn massacre-s. On top of all his other atrocities. But who did we back in WW II.

Gremany was at least a more civilized, technologically advanced and "Western" country than Russia. Also, until war messed things up, Hitler pulled Germany's economy out of the ashes. The economic sucess of National Socialism is probably the main thing that turned the Allied powers against him.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:41 PM   #113
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post

Can anyone read German?
It talks about be-urkundeten Sterbe-falle.
It means something like "certificated deaths."

I would assume that such would require the name of the victim, and the time, place, and circumstances of the death.
Since most witnesses were murdered most Holocaust victims will never have one. They were recorded as being put on a transport and there the paper trail ends.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:49 PM   #114
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Noah Fence,
No, I can do better. But holocaust deniers aren't worth it.
Old 7th June 2015, 05:50 PM   #115
cultsmasher
Banned

Captain Swoop,
I don't know what the plan you speak of is or the reality of it. But the fact is that after WW II, under the "care" of Esienhower, an estimate 1.5 million Greman ex-soldiers died while in the custody of American forces. For Jews in internment camps, war do doubt caused many deaths from disease and starvation. But after the war, American troops weren't lacking for anything. So what was their excuse.
Old 7th June 2015, 06:14 PM   #116
Border Reiver
Philosopher

John Jones,

This is based on the book "Other Losses". The author consistently misinterpreted the source documents and also failed to realize that deaths on the scale he claimed leave physical evidence, such as remains, clothing, witnesses, etc. none of which exist to back those claims.

The laughter you hear is directed at you and your falling for this.
Old 7th June 2015, 08:14 PM   #117
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

But it would be pretty hard for even an idiot to come up with a figure of 271,000 when the actual count was supposedly 6 million.
Demonstrably false.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2015, 08:38 PM   #118
Matthew Ellard
Graduate Poster

What makes you think that ANYBODY was murdered.
I am prepared to debate you concerning Treblinka II, where the most deaths occurred (approximately 800,000). Do you really hold to the position that no Jews were killed in gas chambers?

Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka II (the extermination camp)
https://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeolo...mination-camp/
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2015, 05:10 AM   #119
Argumemnon
World Maker

Beliz
Damn, people have so much trouble with my name. It's "Belz...".

Quote:
I have been banned from about every political and Atheist forum there is. Why? For telling people the truth.
So you claim, but I would just as soon assume that you just didn't respect the rules.

Quote:
I have written many threads at many forums. I have debated many hundreds of people about what I wrote in those threads. Except for one rather flippant thread, nobody has ever sucessfully refuted anything I said in those threads. Why? Because I'm everybody's intellectual superior when it come to the topics I talk about.
Hubris much ? If you want to engage people in conversation, it's a terrible idea to tell them right off the bat that, compared to you, they are idiots. In fact, I now have a good idea of why you were banned from other forums.

Instead, why don't you let your _evidence_ be superior ? Stop asking people to google specific phrases, and instead present your evidence. Be warned, however: we've been debating this topic for _years_ here, and the odds of you presenting something we haven't seen before are very, very low.

Quote:
Believe me, I am an expert on the topic.
I don't believe you.

Quote:
You don't want to know the truth. Those at this forum almost certainly don't want me to speak it.
You barely got here, presented no evidence, and then proceed to declare that your 'opponents' don't want to hear said evidence ? Does that sounds like an honest way to approach a debate ?

Quote:
You also ask for evidence. Watch the documentary.
Documentaries aren't very convincing, because it's easy to weave the tale to fit one's agenda. You're basically saying that the Nazis' own documents, the testimonies of camp inmates, both Jewish or other, and an overwhelming amount of other evidence, is ALL lies. At this point it is YOUR burden to show that this is true.
Old 8th June 2015, 02:56 PM   #120
CORed
Philosopher

Gordano,
You left out the one about Hitler supposedly having had a sexual relationship with his neice. And eventually having ordered her killed and making it look like a suicide. Is it real or just more groundless slander. Who knows. Nobody said that Hitler was perfect. But he was a hell of a lot better than Stalin. In the eaRLY 30'S, Stalin caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death. He didn't even need "death camps" to do so. Stalin also caused up to 22,000 Poles to be executed in the Katyn massacre-s. On top of all his other atrocities. But who did we back in WW II.

Gremany was at least a more civilized, technologically advanced and "Western" country than Russia. Also, until war messed things up, Hitler pulled Germany's economy out of the ashes. The economic sucess of National Socialism is probably the main thing that turned the Allied powers against him.
"Better than Stalin". Now that's what I call a low bar. And it's not even true.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories