ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , diseases

Old 14th May 2020, 07:29 PM   #561
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Originally Posted by Azrael 5 View Post
Can somone debunk this chart,I cant find the actual link to chart on the CDC website,its froma Truther claim on Twitter obvs.

https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/...03849509642240

Also this https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/...04818930741250

I now have a link to site https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisiona...nd-S/9bhg-hcku
There will be about 147,000 deaths in the USA due to the virus. This is far higher than even a bad flu season. Ref: https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america
Old 19th May 2020, 04:27 PM   #562
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TheL8Elvis View Post

if he was actually talking about "Cedars-Sinai research on UV Light " why did he claim he was just being sarcastic ?

Because he is being cagey. He knows $15 HCQ-AZ and or inexpensive UV Light (if proven) are deemed unworthy by the vaccine and pharma mob he is up against, which Fauci represents. Doesnt Fauci have a stake in a vaccine or two? Trump seems to be wisely keeping some enemies close. There is video of Fauci at some 2017 pharma conference touting HCQ for a "surprise virus" coming very soon. Google balks at producing fair search results for that. Try a different search engine.

No offense but claiming Trump was talking about injecting household cleaning products is just ridiculous.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th May 2020, 04:36 PM   #563
TheL8Elvis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Because he is being cagey.
LMAO. Despite the fact he said multiple times, you know better....
More mind reading.

He knows $15 HCQ-AZ and or inexpensive UV Light (if proven) are deemed unworthy by the vaccine and pharma mob he is up against, which Fauci represents. Doesnt Fauci have a stake in a vaccine or two? Trump seems to be wisely keeping some enemies close. There is video of Fauci at some 2017 pharma conference touting HCQ for a "surprise virus" coming very soon. Google balks at producing fair search results for that. Try a different search engine.
*alarms blare* WOOT WOOT CT ALERT CT ALERT

No offense but claiming Trump was talking about injecting household cleaning products is just ridiculous.
Don't worry, I'm not offended by your shilling for trump. that seems to just be how you roll.
Old 19th May 2020, 06:31 PM   #564
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Thanks.

I get it.

You believe Trump actually suggested injecting Lysol in the middle of a talk about UV Light therapy, a couple days after the Injectable Disinfectant announcement by Cedars-Sinai, and you do not question why, other than Lou Dobbs, MSM never mentioned it.

Is that about right.?
You sarcastic, bro?
Old 20th May 2020, 01:29 AM   #565
Bubba
Illuminator

Smile Meadmaker! Lost Film Cannister & footage of UV Injectable Disinfectant Was Found !

The Lost Footage of UV Light Injectable Disinfectant Has Been Found ! ! ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
In context, it still sounds pretty stupid. I, for one, had heard all of that context before, and the more words that are included, the dumber he sounds.

But, what is this I hear about injectable disinfectants? Or is it uv something or anothers? is that really a thing? Was he really talking about something real?

I, for one, do not believe that Trump told anyone to drink bleach, or any variation thereof. (Although I did find the pictures on the internet of "Clorox Chewables" bottles quite amusing.) I think what he did was to take something that somebody told him, and start rambling in an incoherent manner, demonstrating his lack of knowledge. That's a really bad look for a president. I don't think he had anything specific in mind. I think his mind flew off on a tangent, and a very ill informed one at that.

But, if there really is some specific thing about UV light or disinfectant or something where his ramblings were based in reality, I would like to hear it. I even did a short google search, but all I found were comments about Trump telling people to inject bleach.

Quote:
by acbytesla

Are you seriously still defending that nutjob?

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
In context, it still sounds pretty stupid. I, for one, had heard all of that context before, and the more words that are included, the dumber he sounds.

But, what is this I hear about injectable disinfectants? Or is it uv something or anothers? is that really a thing? Was he really talking about something real?

I, for one, do not believe that Trump told anyone to drink bleach, or any variation thereof. (Although I did find the pictures on the internet of "Clorox Chewables" bottles quite amusing.) I think what he did was to take something that somebody told him, and start rambling in an incoherent manner, demonstrating his lack of knowledge. That's a really bad look for a president. I don't think he had anything specific in mind. I think his mind flew off on a tangent, and a very ill informed one at that.

But, if there really is some specific thing about UV light or disinfectant or something where his ramblings were based in reality, I would like to hear it.

Quote:

Ask yourself why liberal media outlets did not cover this, but instead raved about Lysol for days.

"Injectable Disinfectant" is the caption under pictures of the UV study.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AAAAB0AAAAAEAQ

Here is the Lost Footage, by Lou Dobbs:

AYTU BIOSCIENCE HEALIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSOMqq-sSc

Quote:
I even did a short google search, but all I found were comments about Trump telling people to inject bleach.

Google nowadays behaves rather strangely when it comes to the wording of certain searches where politics may be involved.

Last edited by Bubba; 20th May 2020 at 01:30 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 01:35 AM   #566
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Why did Trump claim he was being sarcastic when he asked his questions?
Answered above.

He has to be cagey sometimes. Follow the big money.

He knows who dislikes affordable remedies like HCQ-AZ and UV Injectable Disinfectant (if injectable UV proves successful) and he knows Fauci and Neckerchief Girl are working for the enemy, and he knows their friendly media will do anything they can to undermine his presidency.
Old 20th May 2020, 11:05 AM   #567
Bubba
Illuminator

Why wouldn’t the media want to work on all fronts to find a solution ?

Why doesn’t the media want the shut down to stop?

Why does’t the media want people to return to work ?

Who benefits the most?

Is this about the virus or something else?

Everything is at stake this election.
Old 20th May 2020, 11:06 AM   #568
TheL8Elvis
Philosopher

Pretends never heard of "Keep your enemies close".

Trump has watched Fauci blowing kisses to the media liars in the briefing room.

Fauci is a deep state operative of three admnistrations.

He went on the record with his "I love Hillary"
OMG THE DEEP STATE.

Didn't see that one coming !

Just kidding. We all did.
Old 20th May 2020, 11:12 AM   #569
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Who benefits the most?

Why are you playing this silly game?
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 11:27 AM   #570
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Why are you pushing that onto the media? Their job is to report and inform far more than solve. Why didn't the Trump Administration, who's job it actually is, work to find and implement preparations and solutions for months, until the markets crashed and alarmed the Big Money that props Trump up?

That's an interesting way to twist reality into something nigh unrecognizable.

That's an interesting way to twist reality into something nigh unrecognizable.

Who benefits the most?
Honestly, Republicans, long term, by the look of it.

It's like you think that if you can come up with any cockamamie way to politicize it, everything else can be ignored.
Old 20th May 2020, 11:42 AM   #571
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Who benefits the most?

LUGEN PRESSE!

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 11:54 AM   #572
3point14
Pi

Who benefits the most?

I'm having a Bill Hicks moment.

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 03:20 PM   #573
ferd burfle
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
I'm having a Bill Hicks moment.
I see what you did there
Old 20th May 2020, 04:06 PM   #574
Bubba
Illuminator

I will mark y'all down as

a) "Believe media is fair and impartial."

b) Blind as Bats.
Old 20th May 2020, 04:18 PM   #575
Bubba
Illuminator

Another naughty item seen on that dangerous scary internet....

ELITE COVER UP ? OOPS... OH WELL... IT IS ZINC...
THE ATTACK ON CHLOROQUINE 'SECRET' TREATMENT?
IMHO - Trump most likely slipped up in the beginning revealing a secret treatment med to save his economy but he didnt reveal the counterpart activating med that needs to go with it. Until a few days ago. Oops he did it again and he completely let out the zinc secret with it.
NEW DOCTORS ON BOARD SUPPORTING THE FINDING:
THEY ENDORSE A BETTER ZINC IONOPHORE so chloroquine is no longer the best way forward:
DR ZELENCO proves zinc results - exposes dark agenda
youtu.be/gJ6gUuMTGXU
DR BREWER... proves zinc and Quercetin as ionophore
youtu.be/ajtUH4iIwXI
Dr. Shahinaz Soliman... proves zinc ionophore...
youtu.be/5GKAfXSrfdQ
DOCTOR SEHEULT BIG UPDATE
youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4
DOCTOR RAOULT BIG UPDATE
youtu.be/Xhoi1JKjClk
USA TV STATION CLIP
youtu.be/z3roGq18_F0
ANOTHER USA TV STATION
youtu.be/40Z9jVaJDTY
The world elite owned media seem obsessed in keeping the doctors endorsed REAL ionophore zinc treatment breakthrough a secret and we are slowly learning the real depth of the rabbit hole debated so far (see comments). The full doctors endorsed treatment analysis with full regimen graph:
facebook.com/wayneherschel2/posts/1879062735557698
Attacking chloroquine is easy in a cover up agenda and the method has a legal easy spin without a lie. They attack it on its own feeble merit WITHOUT ZINC which is what makes it work.
Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine is pretty much worthless on its own and can do more harm than good to elderly or those without a zinc rich diet!
This is how to do it and not lie to millions. Because one day the world will look back and measure what happened and if lies were told... who should be charged. Right now there are no lies... just smoke and mirrors illusion.
The zinc ionophore discovery release clip on ABC that is avoided by all media for further comment: youtu.be/nMgb9ryNPF4
Old 20th May 2020, 04:24 PM   #576
Bubba
Illuminator

That crazy internet is getting scarier and scarier.

Look at what they are talking about now !

Just saying
About time you people woke up
Doesn’t matter if you’re Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or vote for unicorns. If you're not asking these questions you should be. These are the important questions folks need to be asking themselves! ����
1. Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl's?
2. Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?
3. Why can't you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
4. Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?
5. Why can't kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?
6. Why don't people know that these are "recommendations" not laws because they have not gone through due process?
7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?
9. Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?
10. Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
11. What makes one person essential and another not?
12. Georgia opens up and the numbers are still dropping. Anyone know why?
13. Hotels are okay but not ARBNB? ��
14. Where has the flu gone?
15. Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?
16. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown? And there is conflicting information on the masks from experts on all sides!
17. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
18. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids...to us?
19. Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?
20. Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?
21. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
22. Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?
23. Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?
24. Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $3.7 million dollars?
25. What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?
26. Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?
27. Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a " SURPRISE PANDEMIC " and then runs the pandemic team?
28. Why are they infringing on Christian religious freedoms?
29. Why can people shop at Lowe’s , Walmart or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?
If you don’t agree feel free to scroll on
If you do agree, feel free to copy and paste.
Old 20th May 2020, 04:54 PM   #577
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

b) Blind as Bats.
I will mark you down as 'Desires a one party fascist state'.

Shalamar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 05:23 PM   #578
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

OH, oh, oh,

Walmart has Groceries... I need food, don't need BS from Kohl's

I win!
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 06:38 PM   #579
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

More gish gallop and JAQing off.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 07:07 PM   #580
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Shalamar View Post
I will mark you down as 'Desires a one party fascist state'.
Sorry, I'd have to become a progressive democrat to qualify for that.

Not doin it.
Old 20th May 2020, 08:17 PM   #581
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Sorry, I'd have to become a progressive democrat to qualify for that.

Not doin it.
You misspelled 'conservative republican'. I'm sure Trump will bring you that one party conservative state any day now. Complete with State Media being the only media source allowed. He's already whining about the lugen presse.

I, however, think that most people are too intelligent to desire such.

Old 20th May 2020, 09:14 PM   #582
Aridas

b) Blind as Bats.
I'll mark you down as "loves to make up inane positions and assign them to the people you disagree with because you've got no good response to the things that they actually say."

Just saying
Nah. About time that you woke up. Asking a whole lot of utterly inane questions like you just did makes you look like an idiot, for the record. If you were trying to confirm that your credibility is rightfully to be considered nonexistent, good job!

Here, though. While you're just asking questions, how about these questions?

1) Why do Republicans hate a healthy economy that works for everyone?
2) Why do Republicans keep working to actually make that survellience state that you rant about happen while Democrats keep opposing that?
3) Given that Trump's personality is a mirror of Hitler's, Trump is employing Nazi tactics (as he was taught to do), Trump is making similar decisions to Hitler's decisions, Trump is running the government like Hitler ran the government he led, and Trump is leading the country in the same direction as Hitler led Germany, why should we treat any of your pathetic attempts to claim that progressive democrats are actually the ones fighting for fascism as anything other than ridiculous?
4) Why do Republicans hate the concept of every legitimate voter getting a fair chance to vote?
5) Why are Republicans and Republican-supported right-wingers pointedly trying to harm and kill cops?

Last edited by Aridas; 20th May 2020 at 09:33 PM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 09:42 PM   #583
Axxman300
Illuminator

Just saying
Doesn’t matter if you’re Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or vote for unicorns. If you're not asking these questions you should be. These are the important questions folks need to be asking themselves! ����
Because Walmart sells food and cell phones. Both considered essential.

Kohls is where Karen shops.

Quote:
Dollar Tree sells food and cleaning supplies. Mom& Pop shops which also sell food and cleaning supplies have remained open.

Quote:
3. Why can't you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
In some states they can't, but Planned Parenthood clinics remain open because they're not hospitals.

Not sure why this is an issue because having an abortion because the woman cannot financially handle the burden is the same as opening the states back up because people people cannot handle the financial burden of the lockdown.

Either way, people die for the almighty dollar. God Bless America.

Quote:
You've always been able to go outside.

Quote:
5. Why can't kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?
Because it doesn't die instantly. (Neither will the kids, yay retroactive abortion!)

Quote:
6. Why don't people know that these are "recommendations" not laws because they have not gone through due process?
Because due process created city, state, and federal health agencies, and gave them power to regulate. The same power to shut restaurant down because there are rat turds in the salad bar is the same power to issue shelter in place orders.

Quote:
7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
Technically it's not okay. Take note of the douche bags who get haircuts and vote their asses out.

Quote:
. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?
The better question is why you are not happy about saving 250,000 American lives by sheltering in place?

Quote:
I don't know, why have other states told their coroners not to register COVID-19 deaths with the CDC? At the very least it balances everything out.

Quote:
It's called "Planning Ahead", something smart people do. These are large cities, and they need to be ready to go as soon as a vaccine is on the way.

Quote:
I remember the Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989. I needed batteries, no perishable food, water, and medicine. I didn't need new jeans, shoes, stereo, or a painting. A hair cut could wait.

Also, every heath department lists their reasoning behind this question...which you'd know if you bothered to fact-check your cut and paste BS.

Quote:
That one's easy, they're fudging the numbers.

Quote:
Hotels are in the business district. ARBNB is next door to your house.

Quote:
Still out there.

Quote:
This one is a lie:
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/fa...-the-homeless/

Quote:
16. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown? And there is conflicting information on the masks from experts on all sides!
They should have told us to mask up in January. Plus, COVID-19 just made the jump into the human population last July, and thus science is learning new things every day. This is to be expected. Science hard for stupid people.

Quote:
17. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
This is also a lie. Mask are fine: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

I could be wrong but I think surgeons and nurses wear them in operating rooms.

Quote:
18. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids...to us?
Suck it up, SNOWFLAKE.

Quote:
Have they? Need a non-nutjob source.

Quote:
You mean, "Why did the leaders of the two largest economies meet in October to discuss their ongoing trade war"? Gosh, that's a hard one:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/05/chin...ate-media.html

Quote:
21. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
If you voted for Trump or didn't vote at all you voted for this.

Also, which government? Germany, Czech Republic? France?

Quote:
Because they are more expensive, requiring manpower, and the presence of COVID-19 shuts down entire sections of the hospital. I don't know how far YOU have to drive to a hospital but without the extra money many hospitals will fail. Many will anyway.

Quote:
Why do some doctors leave surgical sponges inside patients? Why did it take 4 doctors to find my extra heartbeat?

Some doctors are well educated idiots.

Quote:
You mean, why give one of the world's leading laboratories in studying infectious diseases a grant of $3.7 million dollars? I dunno, why would we want to spend $4 million bucks on research which could head off a pandemic and save lives when we could just crash our economy and kill Americans while we play catch up?

Derp.

Quote:
25. What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?
What do you care? Why is it wrong for Bill Gates to actually give money to help research, but it's cool that Jeff Bezos is killing a lot of his employees in the name of $$$?

Quote:
26. Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?
Because they had job openings and are required by law to post them. Also, it's cherry-picked BS:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN21Z2KN

Quote:
27. Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a " SURPRISE PANDEMIC " and then runs the pandemic team?
The same reason that Cal-Fire says fire season will be bad, and then it's bad.

Had Fauci specifically said a Corona virus he might have won the Randi Societies $1 million bucks, but predicting a surprise pandemic is like predicting earthquakes in California. 50/50 chance of being right every day.

Quote:
Honestly, I wish they'd keep the churches open until they're closed by osmosis. The Vatican closed due to COVID-19, and that should be the end of it.

Quote:
29. Why can people shop at Lowe’s , Walmart or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?
Boohoo. God made doctors, doctors tell you to stay home. Ignoring doctors mean you're ignoring God. Why go to church if you're going to ignore God?

Quote:

Why not think for you're self? If you had any credibility here this kind of thing undermines it.

Last edited by Axxman300; 20th May 2020 at 09:48 PM.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2020, 10:04 PM   #584
Aridas

To poke at a couple of those...

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
That one's easy, they're fudging the numbers.
Also, Georgia's Stage 1 reopening fairly certainly had little to do with actually "re-opening" so much as kicking people off unemployment. How many massage therapists are actually going to be doing all that much massage therapy in current conditions, for example?

Have they? Need a non-nutjob source.
Some have, for obvious reasons. Death by car accidents do indeed tend to happen less when there's a lot less people driving, especially to and from bars, to poke at an example.

Honestly, I wish they'd keep the churches open until they're closed by osmosis. The Vatican closed due to COVID-19, and that should be the end of it.
I'd also comment that it's all religions that are affected, not just Christianity. Christians are just more prevalent in the US. Which means that there are a lot more selfish idiot troublemaker babies among them that cry foul at the drop of a hat, in addition to the "It's Christians versus the World" narrative that pervades much of the religion.
Old 21st May 2020, 04:20 AM   #585
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Just saying
About that 'waking people up' thing.
Clearly, this is important to you, and you believe these questions are important too.
I'm going to assume that you have learned from your 'pneunomia' debacle, and that this time you have actually checked your facts before posting all smugly. Because you have, right?
I have highlighted a number of assumptions of fact in your list of questions.
Can you please provide citations? As you say yourself, the internet can be crazy, and I have no wish to waste my time answering questions by crazy people, that are based on false assumptions.
I'm sure you will agree that, if the important work of waking us people up is to be accomplished, Bubba, it has to be based on solid grounds. Otherwise we won't get woke, and you'll end up looking foolish. We don't want that, now, do we?
Here you go:

8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?
Off you go.
Old 21st May 2020, 04:52 AM   #586
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Answered above.

He has to be cagey sometimes. Follow the big money.

He knows who dislikes affordable remedies like HCQ-AZ and UV Injectable Disinfectant (if injectable UV proves successful) and he knows Fauci and Neckerchief Girl are working for the enemy, and he knows their friendly media will do anything they can to undermine his presidency.
Why do you assume this treatment would be 'affordable' compared to others if it existed?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 05:54 AM   #587
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Deputy Admin

Dr Birx wears a scarf to hide her surgery scars. Why is this a bad thing or a reason to come up with a demeaning nickname?
Old 21st May 2020, 06:30 AM   #588
Joe Random
Master Poster

<...>
30. Why is the rum always gone?
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 06:30 AM   #589
carlitos
"más divertido"

42. Jackie Robinson.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 06:46 AM   #590
carlitos
"más divertido"

Michelle Malkin Is Promoting Dangerous Nonsense About COVID-19 [angrywhitemen.org]

Quote:
...On May 4, 2020, Malkin tweeted a link to a nine part anti-vaccine “docu-series” called The Truth About Vaccines 2020, which starred Mikovits and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

The next day she retweeted a message from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo about a partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. “The @gatesfoundation agenda for your children: Vaccinate. Indoctrinate. Subjugate,” she wrote.

On May 9, she declared that she “will not take the Gates vaccine” or “bow down to jack-booted globalists.” She added that she would “use [her] platforms to share silenced views of whistleblowers & dissidents.” Two days later Malkin interviewed Mikovits on a YouTube live stream and promoted her COVID-19 conspiracy film Plandemic.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 08:24 AM   #591
Dr.Sid
Master Poster

Well, since 'not taking vaccine from Gates' is only harmful to people not taking the vaccine, I have no issue with that.
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 08:40 AM   #592
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Even CPAC won't put up with Malkin's idiocy any more. But Trump retweets her.
Old 21st May 2020, 11:25 AM   #593
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Another naughty item seen on that dangerous scary internet....

ELITE COVER UP ? OOPS... OH WELL... IT IS ZINC...
THE ATTACK ON CHLOROQUINE 'SECRET' TREATMENT?
IMHO - Trump most likely slipped up in the beginning revealing a secret treatment med to save his economy but he didnt reveal the counterpart activating med that needs to go with it. Until a few days ago. Oops he did it again and he completely let out the zinc secret with it.
NEW DOCTORS ON BOARD SUPPORTING THE FINDING:
THEY ENDORSE A BETTER ZINC IONOPHORE so chloroquine is no longer the best way forward:
DR ZELENCO proves zinc results - exposes dark agenda
youtu.be/gJ6gUuMTGXU
DR BREWER... proves zinc and Quercetin as ionophore
youtu.be/ajtUH4iIwXI
Dr. Shahinaz Soliman... proves zinc ionophore...
youtu.be/5GKAfXSrfdQ
DOCTOR SEHEULT BIG UPDATE
youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4
DOCTOR RAOULT BIG UPDATE
youtu.be/Xhoi1JKjClk
USA TV STATION CLIP
youtu.be/z3roGq18_F0
ANOTHER USA TV STATION
youtu.be/40Z9jVaJDTY
The world elite owned media seem obsessed in keeping the doctors endorsed REAL ionophore zinc treatment breakthrough a secret and we are slowly learning the real depth of the rabbit hole debated so far (see comments). The full doctors endorsed treatment analysis with full regimen graph:
facebook.com/wayneherschel2/posts/1879062735557698
Attacking chloroquine is easy in a cover up agenda and the method has a legal easy spin without a lie. They attack it on its own feeble merit WITHOUT ZINC which is what makes it work.
Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine is pretty much worthless on its own and can do more harm than good to elderly or those without a zinc rich diet!
This is how to do it and not lie to millions. Because one day the world will look back and measure what happened and if lies were told... who should be charged. Right now there are no lies... just smoke and mirrors illusion.
The zinc ionophore discovery release clip on ABC that is avoided by all media for further comment: youtu.be/nMgb9ryNPF4
Aand we have the meltdown.
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"I cannot say is is suffering from a pathological narcissistic personality disorder, but I think it is clear he is doing a perfect impersonation of someone who is." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 11:39 AM   #594
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
42. Jackie Robinson.
62. "people are waking up"
"He's like a drunk being given a sobriety test by the police after being pulled over. Just as a drunk can't walk a straight line, Trump can't think in a straight line. He's all over the place."--Stacyhs
"I cannot say is is suffering from a pathological narcissistic personality disorder, but I think it is clear he is doing a perfect impersonation of someone who is." --Ladewig
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 11:47 AM   #595
Joe Random
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
62. "people are waking up"
2008. Then who was phone?
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2020, 05:30 PM   #596
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

The Lost Footage of UV Light Injectable Disinfectant Has Been Found ! ! ! ! !
The world we live in these days is so surreal, what with Trump and the fact-free cultists saying something nuttier than an almond orchard on a daily basis. It's easy to be numbed by it; my mind isn't easily boggled anymore.

Your comical interpretation of Trump's endorsement of disinfectant research, straight from oppositeville, is a refreshing reminder that I'm not completely inured.
Old 22nd May 2020, 05:49 AM   #597
grmcdorman
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid View Post
Well, since 'not taking vaccine from Gates' is only harmful to people not taking the vaccine, I have no issue with that.
I wish. It does potentially harm others: if they're not immune in some way they can spread the disease to others (immunocompromised, unable to vaccinate, vaccination failed...).
Old 22nd May 2020, 09:16 PM   #598
Aridas

Here's a bit more data on the Gates microchip conspiracy theory.

Quote:
A new poll from Yahoo News/YouGov shows that right-wing media outlets have been successful in convincing an uncomfortably large percentage of their viewership into believing some truly stupid ****. According to Yahoo, the polling shows that “44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements.”

On top of that, only 26% of Republicans were able to “correctly identify” a false and “widely debunked” conspiracy theory, while more than 80 percent of Democrats do realize that Bill Gates isn’t microchipping people. I wonder how many of these vaccine conspiracy theorists own a smartphone with GPS, or a car made in the past 10 years with GPS, or have the internet and an easily trackable home IP address? No one needs to microchip you. We are all walking microchips.

A breakdown of the poll showed that one-half of people who got most of their information from Fox News believed in the Gates microchipping-through-vaccination theory, and 44% of Republicans believed in this super-amazing theory of dumb.
Old 23rd May 2020, 03:27 AM   #599
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
Dr Birx wears a scarf to hide her surgery scars. Why is this a bad thing or a reason to come up with a demeaning nickname?
Par for the course with Trump and his ilk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
Old 23rd May 2020, 07:01 AM   #600
Dr.Sid
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Here's a bit more data on the Gates microchip conspiracy theory.
Funny. All cellphone users have their movement monitored quite well, and it's one of the ares where Microsoft was never successful. Much less during Bill's era.
Oh wait, but this guy who came with iPhone, he was Bill's buddy right !? Damn !
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories