ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 16th July 2019, 12:07 PM   #801
ahhell
Master Poster

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
If antifa meant anti fascist, everyone would pronounce it, "ANTI-fa".

But they pronounce it "an-TIFA".

Checkmate, goons.
I have read this several times now, still amusing.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th July 2019, 05:05 AM   #802
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by portlandatheist View Post
Right now, the Portland Police chief is calling for anti masking laws:
https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/201...rotesters.html
There is another side of that coin: wearing a mask and a uniform provides anonymity and enables people to commit violent crimes with impunity. The police and the public should be held accountable for their actions and we should do what we can to make sure of it
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-masking-laws/

David French wrote about this a bit. Anti-masking laws have a long history, mostly as a tool to prevent masked Klan rallies.

An anti-masking law was upheld by a federal circuit court. The civil libertarian in me is a bit dubious of such laws, as one could have legitimate, non-violent reasons to want to conceal his identity at a protest or other gathering. The pragmatist in me acknowledges that masks allow violent elements to escape justice. I am split on how I feel about such a law.

I'd be more in favor of wearing a mask while committing violent crimes as an aggravating factor to increase sentencing severity. Showing up in a mask (and equipped with clubs and other such equipment) shows a level of premeditation that should be treated more harshly in the eyes of the law.

All of this is besides the point, as the main problem in Portland is that the police are uninterested in enforcing the law. Adding a new law won't do much if the cops simply choose not to enforce it either.
Old 21st August 2019, 05:45 AM   #803
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Andy Ngo back in the mix with the recent dust-up in Portland. Well, not exactly in the mix, because he wasn't there. But that didn't stop him from trying to spin the narrative.

Ngo tried to portray a right wing extremist getting injured as an example of the excesses of antifa. His key "journalism" on this for the recent protest was around a right winger who was injured by a thrown hammer. Carefully edited video shows antifa throwing the hammer at the man standing in the door of a short bus.

Of course, longer footage of the incident reveals that the hammer was taken from the man himself before being turned against him. Literally beat with his own weapon after attacking the crowd. Womp womp.

Here's footage of the scuffle that shows quite clearly where the hammer came from:
https://twitter.com/BelowStudent/sta...19216489648130

Several other accounts from Ngo have had to be walked back, as his narrative of "antifa attacks peaceful protestors" is shown again and again to not be true. He has a habit of excluding from his reporting inciting incidents in which right-wing agitators engage in violence, preferring to show only the clips of antifa fighting or the aftermath of some right-winger getting his ass beat.

A very thorough breakdown of his MO:

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/s...95246213779458
Old 23rd August 2019, 06:53 PM   #804
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

A new video has emerged in relation to the May "Cider Riot" incident, which Andy Ngo characterized in tweets as antifa members attacking Patriot Prayer members without provocation.

The new video shows Andy Ngo prior to the violence, standing with Patriot Prayer members and laughing as the group discusses plans to go to the Cider Riot bar and instigate violence.

Quote:
After several more discussions about weaponry, wind direction for mace, and being outnumbered, the group calls fellow members to recruit backup. They decide to go ahead with their plan to ambush the patrons at Cider Riot and start a brawl.
The thread also gives an example by quoting a Andy Ngo tweet of a moment during the incident which he says shows a woman "charging in to fight and getting knocked out". A longer video clip has the woman being assaulted by Patriot Prayer members first, and shows that her "charging into fight" was a direct response to having been assaulted. Ngo intentionally edited this clip to remove the context, which he then lied about.

Last edited by Checkmite; 23rd August 2019 at 06:54 PM.
Checkmite is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 05:16 AM   #805
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Like I said from the beginning. Not a journalist, but an active participant.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 09:01 AM   #806
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Where have all of Andy Ngo’s defenders from the first couple pages of this thread gone?
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th August 2019, 01:35 PM   #807
mgidm86
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
If antifa meant anti fascist, everyone would pronounce it, "ANTI-fa".

But they pronounce it "an-TIFA".

Checkmate, goons.
I thought it was AN-ti-fa and had 3 syllables?
Old 26th August 2019, 08:50 PM   #808
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Like I said from the beginning. Not a journalist, but an active participant.
Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Where have all of Andy Ngo’s defenders from the first couple pages of this thread gone?
There was a gap of over a month between in this this thread between post #802 and #803 and I admit that I had kinda forgot about it, as well as having been less active on this forum recently.

After reviewing the info in posts #803 and #804, I can see Ngo is not an honest broker.

From the twitter threads I found this:
Right-Wing Star Andy Ngo Exits Quillette After Damning Video Surfaces (The Daily Beast)

Quote:
The writer and photog is out of a job after being caught in incriminating undercover footage with right-wing activists. His former employer insists the two events aren’t related.

The conservative op-ed website Quillette announced Monday night that controversial right-wing writer Andy Ngo is leaving his job as an editor at the site, an announcement that comes on the same day that a Portland newspaper published a story revealing that Ngo witnessed a far-right group planning violence but never reported it.

Ngo, a photographer who was until recently a sub-editor at Quillette, became a celebrity on Fox News and other pro-Trump media outlets after he was attacked by left-wing demonstrators at a Portland political rally in June. Ngo then became prominent as an opponent of political violence, with most of his criticism aimed at the left.

But footage taken by an undercover liberal activist in May and described on Monday by the Portland Mercury showed Ngo witnessing activists from the far-right group Patriot Prayer planning a violent confrontation at a bar associated with left-wing activists. Ngo never reported on what he had seen the Patriot Prayer members planning, and some of the people involved in the attack at the bar now face felony riot charges.
Undercover in Patriot Prayer: Insights From a Vancouver Democrat Who's Been Working Against the Far-Right Group from the Inside (Portland Mercury)

Last edited by Puppycow; 26th August 2019 at 08:51 PM.
Puppycow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2019, 10:06 PM   #809
pharphis
Master Poster

Yuck. Never forgive people like this.
pharphis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 04:35 AM   #810
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post
After reviewing the info in posts #803 and #804, I can see Ngo is not an honest broker.
His bad faith tactics don't just apply to antifa street coverage. Ngo is also the "reporter" that penned the awful WSJ opinion piece about how Muslims were instating sharia law in London. His key piece of evidence was that, near a large mosque, was a sign prohibiting public drinking. Rather than interpret this as normal regulation of nuisance behavior that regularly occurs in cities, including many cities in his home country of the USA, he interpreted this as creeping sharia and evidence of Muslim cultural invasion.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-visit...and-1535581583

Local brits were bemused by such news of the dismal state of their city. Here's a response article pointing out how absurd Ngo's narrative is:

https://www.businessinsider.com/wall...england-2018-8

The map is very instructive. Within the same small area as this sharia dominated hellscape are two pubs and a strip club.

Ngo is a hack. He's always been a bad faith manipulator, and a sloppy one at that. Every news agency that publishes his work discredits themselves by doing so.
Old 27th August 2019, 05:57 AM   #811
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Ngo is a hack. He's always been a bad faith manipulator, and a sloppy one at that.
So he's like most reporters, then.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 06:21 AM   #812
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
So he's like most reporters, then.
Can you find a lot of other reporters, sans Jacob Wohl, that have done this same behavior?

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 06:53 AM   #813
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
Can you find a lot of other reporters, sans Jacob Wohl, that have done this same behavior?
Can I find a lot of other reporters who are hacks and sloppy bad-faith manipulators? Yes. Yes I can.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 06:55 AM   #814
plague311
Great minds think...

Can I find a lot of other reporters who are hacks and sloppy bad-faith manipulators? Yes. Yes I can.
Unsurprisingly disingenuous. Thank you, that's all I needed.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 07:00 AM   #815
IsThisTheLife
Critical Thinker

His bad faith tactics don't just apply to antifa street coverage. Ngo is also the "reporter" that penned the awful WSJ opinion piece about how Muslims were instating sharia law in London. His key piece of evidence was that, near a large mosque, was a sign prohibiting public drinking. Rather than interpret this as normal regulation of nuisance behavior that regularly occurs in cities, including many cities in his home country of the USA, he interpreted this as creeping sharia and evidence of Muslim cultural invasion.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-visit...and-1535581583

Local brits were bemused by such news of the dismal state of their city. Here's a response article pointing out how absurd Ngo's narrative is:

https://www.businessinsider.com/wall...england-2018-8

The map is very instructive. Within the same small area as this sharia dominated hellscape are two pubs and a strip club.

Ngo is a hack. He's always been a bad faith manipulator, and a sloppy one at that. Every news agency that publishes his work discredits themselves by doing so.
I'm not familiar with Ngo, but you'd be dead wrong if you dismissed reports of self-appointed muslim "wardens" enforcing Sharia in areas comprising several city blocks in parts of North London. There's no shortage of camera phone footage of groups of them intimidating people who are holding a beer or "uncovered" women. They behave as if they have nothing to fear in terms of challenges by legitimate law enforcement, and that's for good reason - they don't.
Old 27th August 2019, 07:15 AM   #816
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
I'm not familiar with Ngo, but you'd be dead wrong if you dismissed reports of self-appointed muslim "wardens" enforcing Sharia in areas comprising several city blocks in parts of North London. There's no shortage of camera phone footage of groups of them intimidating people who are holding a beer or "uncovered" women. They behave as if they have nothing to fear in terms of challenges by legitimate law enforcement, and that's for good reason - they don't.
Today's winner of the spouting completely absurd conspiracy theories award goes to....IsThisTheLife!!!

For your diligent work in not providing any sources and spouting off anything you find that fits your confirmation bias, I hope you enjoy this reward. It comes packaged with 200 internet points, and thank you for showing up!

Old 27th August 2019, 07:42 AM   #817
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Unsurprisingly disingenuous. Thank you, that's all I needed.
What's disingenuous? That's the part I quoted, that's the part I was responding to. If you were confused by that, perhaps you need to reconsider your approach to reading comprehension.
Old 27th August 2019, 07:44 AM   #818
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Today's winner of the spouting completely absurd conspiracy theories award goes to....IsThisTheLife!!!

For your diligent work in not providing any sources and spouting off anything you find that fits your confirmation bias, I hope you enjoy this reward. It comes packaged with 200 internet points, and thank you for showing up!
You have a point about wanting sources for his claim, but your own claim that he's engaging in conspiracy theories is just an argument from incredulity. And it's going to make you look foolish if he can actually back up his claim.
Old 27th August 2019, 07:50 AM   #819
plague311
Great minds think...

What's disingenuous? That's the part I quoted, that's the part I was responding to. If you were confused by that, perhaps you need to reconsider your approach to reading comprehension.
The part where you're playing semantic games like pretending I wasn't talking about showing a reporter who knowingly engaged with a crowd, lied about it, edited video to make it look like something it wasn't, etc.

I'll work on my reading comprehension at the exact same time you work on following the flow of a conversation. I'm sure you have some ridiculously nonsensical, semantic argument to follow though. It's kind of your style.

Old 27th August 2019, 07:51 AM   #820
plague311
Great minds think...

You have a point about wanting sources for his claim, but your own claim that he's engaging in conspiracy theories is just an argument from incredulity. And it's going to make you look foolish if he can actually back up his claim.
Lol ******* bring it. For real. Show me evidence of Muslim's in London making a mainstream push of implementing Sharia Law throughout the city. I'll eat all the crow you want.

Old 27th August 2019, 09:16 AM   #821
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Talking

Lol ******* bring it. For real. Show me evidence of Muslim's in London making a mainstream push of implementing Sharia Law throughout the city. I'll eat all the crow you want.
It wasn't my claim, why should I "bring it"?
Old 27th August 2019, 09:24 AM   #822
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

And it's going to make you look foolish if he can actually back up his claim.
Yeah. No. Go look at the guy's antics on the History subforum.

plague311 is pretty safe here.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 09:25 AM   #823
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
Yuck. Never forgive people like this.
Don't worry he will be back, they just keep going round and round, like James O'Keefe
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 09:33 AM   #824
plague311
Great minds think...

Anyone may bring it, whatever they feel "it" is that would prove me wrong. As kookbreaker stated, as someone who is familiar with his history, as I feel I am, I have no doubts that my statement will stand true.

Old 27th August 2019, 10:04 AM   #825
Mumbles
Philosopher

Gone for good.

Ngo was always a bad actor, the end.
Mumbles is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 11:58 AM   #826
portlandatheist
Illuminator

I was wrong. It is obvious that has double standards between antifa and patriot prayer violence and is dishonest.
portlandatheist is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 01:06 AM   #827
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Have a feeling this guy won't be out of a job for long. Lots of vile extreme right wing outlets out there. Odds on the guy joining Red Ice TV or some other pseudo-Nazi crew are pretty good.

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 02:12 AM   #828
catsmate
No longer the 1

S/he's made a claim, a ridiculous one, and one that has been debunked.
Like you s/he's refused to provide any support evidence for his claims.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 02:13 AM   #829
catsmate
No longer the 1

It's an article of faith amongst the rightists; from Trump to UKIP supporters.

Still evading?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 04:11 AM   #830
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Have a feeling this guy won't be out of a job for long. Lots of vile extreme right wing outlets out there. Odds on the guy joining Red Ice TV or some other pseudo-Nazi crew are pretty good.
Hopefully his days occasionally popping up as a "respectable journalist" are over. Might see him working at some explicitly hard-right or nationalist rag, but hopefully we won't be seeing him on anything but fringe publications. Even trash publications like Quillette want to keep a thin veneer of respectability.
Old 28th August 2019, 05:34 AM   #831
I Am The Scum
Illuminator

But have we figured out where Andy's British accent came from?
I Am The Scum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 07:17 AM   #832
luchog
Neo-Post-Retro-Revivalist

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum View Post
But have we figured out where Andy's British accent came from?

Does it actually sound British though? Or is it just more of that "mid-Atlantic" accent affected by so many public speakers?
luchog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 08:17 AM   #833
pharphis
Master Poster

Hopefully his days occasionally popping up as a "respectable journalist" are over. Might see him working at some explicitly hard-right or nationalist rag, but hopefully we won't be seeing him on anything but fringe publications. Even trash publications like Quillette want to keep a thin veneer of respectability.
What makes Quillette trash? I probably haven't read enough from there, but I have read some articles
pharphis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 08:19 AM   #834
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
What makes Quillette trash? I probably haven't read enough from there, but I have read some articles
Posted this before:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quillette

They push debunked and highly racist ideas regarding human biodiversity, among other things. But I was then informed by Brainster that that was conservative, so I dunno.

Old 30th August 2019, 04:43 AM   #835
TheRealnz
Critical Thinker

"Quillette editor-in-chief Claire Lehmann insisted in emails to The Daily Beast that Ngo’s exit had nothing to do with the Portland Mercury story or the undercover footage that began to circulate on Twitter last week, saying instead that Ngo left the site weeks earlier but that the move was only made public on Monday.

“Andy actually moved on from Quillette a few weeks ago because he is undertaking bigger & better projects, we just hadn't updated the website and he hadn't updated his Twitter bio until today,” Lehmann wrote.

Lehmann said Ngo had taken “a break” weeks earlier from her website because of a “brain injury” he received while being attacked at the June rally. A fundraiser for Ngo after the attack raised nearly $195,000."

So nothing to do with the video then, typically lies from the usual suspects... he's taking a break with that sweet sweet pay-out that Antifa gifted on him. Hopefully he goes and buys even better sharper cameras to further expose Portlands Far-Left scum
TheRealnz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2019, 07:50 AM   #836
TheRealnz
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
Gone for good.

Ngo was always a bad actor, the end.

No.
TheRealnz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2019, 08:13 AM   #837
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by TheRealnz View Post
"Quillette editor-in-chief Claire Lehmann insisted in emails to The Daily Beast that Ngo’s exit had nothing to do with the Portland Mercury story or the undercover footage that began to circulate on Twitter last week, saying instead that Ngo left the site weeks earlier but that the move was only made public on Monday.
She's lying, and only the desperately deluded woul buy into her lies. Notice how Q has scrubbed Ngo's "journalism" from their website?
And who Q was part of Ngo's bio until Monday?

So nothing to do with the video then, typically lies from the usual suspects... he's taking a break with that sweet sweet pay-out that Antifa gifted on him. Hopefully he goes and buys even better sharper cameras to further expose Portlands Far-Left scum
Awwww, someone's hero has been outed as having feet of clay. Never mind, I'm sure their will be another right-wing thug along soon for you to idolise.
HuffPo's Luke O’Brien put it well:
Quote:
At least give Andy Ngo credit, lifting $200k off some of the dumbest people alive. Right-wing writers staked their reputations on this guy. Ted Cruz based an anti-anti-fascist congressional resolution on Ngo.
No.
Such a wonderfully detailed rebuttal...
Old 31st August 2019, 04:04 PM   #838
TheRealnz
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
She's lying, and only the desperately deluded woul buy into her lies. Notice how Q has scrubbed Ngo's "journalism" from their website?
And who Q was part of Ngo's bio until Monday?

Awwww, someone's hero has been outed as having feet of clay. Never mind, I'm sure their will be another right-wing thug along soon for you to idolise.
HuffPo's Luke O’Brien put it well:

Such a wonderfully detailed rebuttal...
That's great but he also came into $190k recently and Quillette said the move was on the cards for weeks and had nothing to do with the video, so anything is simply speculation and not worth a jot.

Oh and plus: https://quillette.com/author/andy-ngo/

Last edited by TheRealnz; 31st August 2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 3rd September 2019, 06:18 PM   #839
TheRealnz
Critical Thinker

What was all those lies about Quillette removing his work from the website.

https://quillette.com/author/andy-ngo/

Lies, just lies.
Old 4th September 2019, 04:32 AM   #840
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

What was all those lies about Quillette removing his work from the website.

https://quillette.com/author/andy-ngo/

Lies, just lies.
We should have known all along. Catsmate's skull shape indicates he is prone to deceptions.

Read more about the very real science of phrenology and how it correlates to racial IQ gaps at Quillette.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events